Downtime Ch. 1

Story Info
Megan finally takes a break to...
2.1k words
3.74
38.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

Megan opened the door to her apartment. Friday at last, and she planned on enjoying an entire weekend of doing nothing. The smell of a freshly baked cake greeted her dainty nose. Faye was home. Oh well... at least she would be in her room the entire weekend. Megan knew her roomie had just purchased an ounce of marijuana, which always meant an entire weekend in her room fingering herself.

She wondered about that as she walked into the kitchen. Faye wasn't super model material, but she wasn't butt ugly either. Jesse, Megan's co-worker and part-time lover, often remarked that she was "... just plain cute." Being slightly overweight, Faye spent hours walking and doing aerobic exercises. Neither Jesse or Megan understood; they both agreed that they would fuck her in an instant. Megan fixed herself a small sandwich, grabbed a cold cider from her stockpile of the alcoholic beverage, and then made her way to her bedroom.

She passed by Faye's room. The door was open, letting the powerful perfume from the incense... and the sweet smell of weed it tried desperately to mask... fill the hallway. She turned around immediately and checked the locks on the front door and windows. Satisfied, she returned to the hallway, this time stopping the still partially opened door.

There was Faye, taking another long pull from BooBoo, her three foot long glass bong. She was also naked. Megan felt her nipples tingle immediately. An open bisexual, Megan let her roommate know the day she interviewed her that she was bi... and found her very attractive. They'd been rooming together since then, enjoying five years of relative calm. Now Faye was less than ten feet away, naked, and probably in a mood for some serious sex. Megan remembered the last time she fucked while stoned... and shivered at the memory of the intense orgasms. That's when the idea came to her.

"Hey Faye!! I'm gonna walk around the house naked this weekend. Feel free to join me. And let me know if anyone's coming over to visit, OK?" Megan hoped Faye wouldn't notice how close the voice sounded. There was a very long pause before her roommate answered.

"Ok. Sounds good to me."

Megan knew uncertainty when she heard it. The weed in Faye's system didn't help matters. Chuckling to herself, Megan made her way into her bedroom and closed her door, leaving just enough space to allow her roommate to peek if she wanted to. She moved to her computer and dropped Jesse an email. If things went well, he and his lover Bobby would get to see two women tearing the place up for the weekend. It was the least she could do; she honestly didn't know how many times she fingered herself while watching Bobby huge black dick fucking Jesse's asshole. She still thought Jesse was brave for even attempting to suck that monster member.

'Jesse. Gonna try and seduce Faye tonight. Wanna watch?' Almost immediately a chat screen opened up.

*Hoi, Thumper! Sure thing. One second while I bring the camera's online. Bobby sez Hello... and want to know when you are going to let him fuck you up the ass. I think he's jealous. ;-p*

*No time soon, J-Dog. Hell... I can barely take the six you've got!! :-)*

*Yeah yeah... WOAH!! It's a good thing I installed those cameras in her room, Thump. Looks like she'd dropping dime in her diary...*

*You perv!!!*

*Not my idea. Bobby's. He likes slightly plump, white female asses. And thinks Faye is cute. Just like you. We should all get together sometime.*

*One fantasy at a time. What's she saying?*

*Well... seems she wishes you smoked up. Seems to think it will make her seduction of YOU easier for you to deal with. Talk about being blind as a bat.*

*No doubt. Guess I'll have to open her eyes a bit. See ya!!!*

Megan turned off her computer, then stripped. This was not a show; Megan just wanted to get those clothes off of her body. The jacket and blouse went first, finding their way into her clothes hamper easily. She was about to release the front clasp on her bra when she saw a reflection on the small metal picture frame she kept on her monitor. Faye was watching her!!!

Megan resisted the urge to show off for her roommate. She took a deep breath and removed her bra just as she normally would. The fabric scrapped across her rapidly stiffening nipples, nearly pulling a moan of pleasure out of her throat. Megan blinked as she realized just hoe turned on she was by the whole thing. Faye was watching her undress, possibly playing with herself as she did. And Jesse and Bobby were watching them both, probably jacking each other off. Megan squeezed her thighs together slightly... and chuckled at the sheer volume of wetness she discovered. This made her decision as to what to do very easy.

"If you want to watch, come in. Don't act like a Peeping Tom, Faye. When you do, I'd like you to help me get undressed." For several breaths Megan heard nothing. Then came the soft squeak as her door was opened.

"Could you undo my dress?" asked Megan. She didn't turn around. Instead, she closed her legs, knowing the skirt would fall to the floor. Her ass would literally explode before Faye's face. And Jesse and Bobby would be watching the entire thing.

****

Faye couldn't help herself. She wanted Megan. She just had to know how she tasted. She could feel her nectar sliding along her tongue.

Megan's remark about walking around naked HAD to be a come-on. At first Faye thought it was rather crude. Then she happened to notice that her door wasn't totally closed!! Megan had probably watched her the entire time!! Did she see the bong? The Weed? Did it turn her on? It had to; she did say she was going naked the entire weekend. Paranoia and lust swirled in Faye's mind until she rose from her bed. Still naked, she crept down the hall. Arriving at Megan's door, she noticed it was ajar.

This was an opportunity she couldn't pass up. The most beautiful woman in her world was about to get undressed... and she was going to watch!!! Faye felt herself go well beyond being horny. She wanted to cum. NOW. RIGHT NOW!! One hand slid over a nipple, pulling it gently. Then Megan spoke.

Faye's body was moving before the words truly registered. When they did, she was shocked. She was moving into Megan's room with the full intention of undressing her!! When mind and body reunited, Faye found herself barely breathing. It was hard to think. She was horny and thrice baked. She was totally useless to anyone. If Megan touched her... Faye's clit jerked as if hit by lightning, making her stumble.

Faye fell to her knees and spent several seconds admiring the view. The smartly cut black skirt screamed Power Suit. The one thing that puzzled her was the midnight black belt that held it up. Megan's hips move gracefully. They could easily support a skirt with an elastic waist. Maybe Megan didn't like the way elastic fit... or she made enough money for the belt to be REAL leather. Faye slid her hands over Megan's hips, whimpering as the erotic sensation exploded within her. Her fingers slowly unfastened the belt and loosened it. Retracing their path, Faye's hands found their way to the zipper. Fay realized that the instant the zipper was completely lowered that the skirt would fall to the floor in one seductive movement.

Megan had done this for her. Somehow Faye knew this. Her heart thundered in her chest. Faye had planned to seduce her, but that plan was hatched by an obliterated mind still shaking from having cold air blown over her nipples. This reality was MUCH better than anything she could possibly dream was. Humbled, Faye unzipped the skirt and, with her eyes forced open, let the skirt fall.

"My God." Faye could barely hear her own whispered words. She felt them, however. Felt them with every iota of emotion within her being. Right before her eyes was the perfect ass on the perfect female body.

The curve was perfect from every angle. The cleft between cheeks was cut precisely. But those things were meaningless. Megan wore no panties... just pantyhose!! Faye's mouth, already dry because of the potent weed, began to hallucinate spit oozing along her tongue. Breathing became a chore. And she wanted to CUM!!!! Then Megan turned around.

She mouthed, "God." The air was taken from her lungs as the object of countless sessions with her toys was about to present itself to her immediate inspection. She hoped and prayed that Megan shaved her cunt. The black hairs quickly dashed that hope. Faye didn't realize she looked upset... or that Megan saw the look.

"Let me take a hit from your stash and I'll let you shave me, Fay." The words were barely audible. Faye heard every syllable.

Somehow Faye got up and ran to her room. Her mind was slowly beginning to comprehend what was actually going on. She was going to get the chance to see Megan smoke up!! Hell... she was going to smoke up WITH Megan!!! Then... as a reward for sharing her wealth, She was going to get the chance to SHAVE MEGAN'S BUSH!!! Faye even took the time to clean the slide. She wanted Megan to enjoy this... just as she was sure to enjoy it. Once done, she walked quickly back to Megan's room.

She watched as Megan lit the drug, then took the mother of all hits. The entire three-foot bong was filled with so much thick smoke that Megan had to inhale some of it directly. In the process, she cached the entire bowl!! Only a TRUE pot smoker could even CLAIM to have done it... much less actually do it. Exhaling the overflow, Megan then totally drained the three-foot bong of its wares. She held the smoke for several seconds, then motioned for Faye to come closer.

Faye approached slowly, savoring the beautiful female form in front of her. Every curve on Megan was gentle. Nose. Chin. Breasts. Thighs. Lips. Faye opened her mouth slightly, ready to receive the shotgun. What she got was killer second-hand smoke... and a slinky tongue sliding over her own. She inhaled, taking smoke instead of air. Megan gave her just enough room to exhale some of the smoke... by Frenching her roommate in the sloppiest way possible. Fay thought she was in Heaven. Then she felt her own clit being fingered by Megan.

Faye screamed, came, then fainted. In that order.

****

Megan positioned herself so that her roommate would fall into her arms. Her brain already beginning to feel the effects of the weed, Megan quickly moved until they could both comfortable crash on her bed. Just before she actually hit the mattress Megan remembered that she had real silk sheets on her bed.

Megan squirmed on her sheets for a moment, letting the intense sensations drive her closer to sexual insanity. She knew her cunt was leaking its nectar, coating her thighs as well as Faye's. Biting her lip, Megan pondered about her next move. Apparently Faye was too wound up to continue. A smile began to form on Megan's lips; she would correct this.

Covering one fingertip with a corner of her sheets, she lightly traced one of Faye's nipples. The sharp intake of breath made Megan chuckle softly. Faye was very good looking. Not for the first time, Megan wondered why she never went out on the weekends. She resolved to ask her... if the weed let her keep that memory. Megan trailed the single digit down Faye's body. She flicked it across Faye's clit and Fay jerked awake, shivering as a mini-orgasm rippled along her body.

She focused on Faye's eyes. Glazed by the weed and the powerful orgasm, they darted around, looking for something or someone familiar. When they finally locked gazes, Megan thought Faye was going to cry with joy. A warm, comforting smile began forming on Faye's lips. Megan stroked her hair calmly, riding the both highs: sexual and drug induced.

"Did you enjoy that, Faye?" A content hum was the only audible reply.

Megan felt fingers on her thigh. Smiling, she parted her thighs slightly, moaning at the overload of pleasure as she did.

"If you're gonna shave me, you might want to do it now." Megan wasn't surprised by the speed Faye displayed in getting up. Still smiling, she took Faye's hand and followed her into the bathroom.

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers