Dozens Watch My Wife with Stranger

Story Info
My friend and a stranger tag team my wife at a swingers club.
1.7k words
4.43
46.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
james25
james25
37 Followers

Years have passed since I watched Kelly have sex with my friend the first time but I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was intense, awkward, somewhat embarrassing, unscripted, and incredibly erotic. Since then, Kelly and I have gotten married and have been engaging in a somewhat open marriage with Kyle and Megan. We often have full swaps and the occasional threesome. I've gotten more comfortable watching her, but the eroticism never seems to diminish no matter how many times it happens. Kyle and Megan have been with other couples but we haven't ventured off with anyone else.

Several weeks ago Kyle and Megan told us about a swingers club they visited with a male friend they'd been chatting with online. The night ended with Kyle and their friend double teaming Megan in front of a group of onlookers. Kyle could barely contain his excitement as he told the story. He's definitely a lot more comfortable with the lifestyle, particularly watching, and even encouraging, Megan to explore. He spoke about how hot it was to watch her be the center of attention and how he didn't want the experience to end. When we asked Megan if she shared Kyles excitement she playfully smiled, held her two hands apart and mouthed the word "big". Kyle was blessed downstairs so for Megan to say that was surprising. Long story short they convinced us to join them the following weekend.

It' the night of and Kelly and I are sharing a pregame cocktail while waiting for Kyle and Megan to pick us up. Kelly admitted she was incredibly nervous and I emphatically agreed. She kissed me slowly and reconfirmed we didn't have to do anything if the mood wasn't right.

The ride to the club was full of anticipation. Both girls looked incredible. Kelly in low cut black lingerie with a matching thong and Megan in sheer red lingerie that showed the outline of her nipples. They wore coats into the bar but immediately checked them at the door. They were the two best looking women there so everyone was paying attention to them. I have to admit it was incredibly erotic to watch so many people ogle my wife as she confidently strutted to the bar, her ass on display for all to see. Kyle and Megan gave us a tour of the place and just as we were headed back to the bar they noticed their friend coming in.

He was probably 6'3", in good shape and his button-up shirt was rolled to his forearms revealing tattoos (which Kelly is an absolute sucker for). We sat down for drinks and really hit it off with this guy. He was respectful, funny and all around just a cool dude. Kelly tried not to be obvious but she clearly was smitten with him as well. Their first interaction came while walking through the club. I was kind of laying back letting Kelly talk to Mike so she could determine if they had a connection or not. Somehow Megan brought up what a good kisser Kelly was and Mike didn't waste the opportunity to ask me for permission to see for himself. Up to this point I was still unsure if anything would happen between them but those thoughts were erased as she stood on her tip toes and briefly madeout with her new friend. His hands were respectful but they did find the top of her ass for most of the kiss.

After they separated Kyle joked Mike should kiss Megan too so she didn't get jealous. He was slightly more aggressive with this kiss but honestly my attention was on Kelly who was checking in to make sure I was OK. I assured her I was and allowed the night to continue. The flirting became more obvious throughout the night to the point where we were all ready to take things to the next level. We moved to a room with 3 beds in the middle of it, all surrounded by a railing around the perimeter. Several people lined the railing and I noticed at least a dozen more people followed us into the room. We approached the entrance to the beds where a bouncer was waiting for us. He informed us in order to enter that area the women had to remove their clothes and the guys had to strip to our boxers. Kelly and I shot a look of surprise to Kyle and Megan which they playfully shrugged their shoulders to and laughed off. Megan immediately started stripping and Kel followed.

We handed our clothes to the bouncer and made our way to the center of the room. It was surreal to see my wife butt naked in front of so many people. Her tan body looked incredible as her ass jiggled ever so slightly with each step she took. Up to this point she had only slept with 5 guys her entire life so seeing her naked in front of dozens of people wasn't something I ever anticipated. We moved to one of the oversized beds and Kel immediately removed my boxers and started giving me head. I was taking in just how many people were in the room watching us when my attention shifted to the other three people on the bed with us. The guys were on their knees with their boxers pulled to the bed and Megan was stroking them both. My eyes nervously wandered to Mike and any doubt I had about Megan overstating his size was cast aside. He was significantly bigger than both Kyle and myself. The entire situation was a turn on but was I really ready to see this stud fuck my wife? Even if I wasn't it seemed the wheels had already been set into motion.

Kelly's ass had been in the air facing a group of couples for a minute or two when Mike reached over and began to caress it. I couldn't tell if he was fingering her or not, but I'm sure the people along the railing had an incredible view of whatever was happening. I had become accustomed to seeing Kyle touch Kelly but seeing another man freely do it was a new feeling. Eventually Megan asked Kelly if she wanted to switch spots and I gave Kel a slight head nod when she looked up to see if I was up for it. Normally I would be completely consumed by Megan giving me head, but my attention was focused on my wife taking turns going down on each guy.

Mikes big cock made her hands look tiny but she let her hair fall to the side when she gave him head so my view was somewhat obstructed. This was until Kyle moved behind Kel, started taking her from behind and grabbed a handful of her hair, as he likes to do. This was enough to uncover her face and allow me make eye contact with my wife as she got spit roast in front of a room full of strangers. I eventually positioned myself alongside Kyle, fucking each others wives while they gave Mike a tandem blowjob. I realized sooner or later Mike was going to start having sex with one of the girls and even though I knew he'd eventually he sex with Kel I wasn't quite ready for it.

I kind of motioned for he and I to switch spots. It was fairly presumptuous to invite a guy you barely know to fuck another guys wife but given the situation I thought I would be ok. Kyle and I tag teamed Kel for awhile but he pulled away and moved to the bed next to me to receive head from his wife. That meant Kelly's ass was again completely exposed to the crowd but more importantly it was left unattended. I knew what this meant and within seconds Mike moved behind my girl. He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up as in are you good with this.

I nodded with enough confidence as I could muster at the moment and intently watched as he began to fuck Kel. She stopped giving me head, her jaw dropped, her eyes rolled slightly back and she looked at me with a look of complete satisfaction. I had to accept the fact that even though she was my wife she was completely his at that moment. When he fucked her harder she moaned like a whore, completely abandoning giving me head but doing her best to stroke me. Soon he grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him, her bouncing tits exposed to me and everyone else behind me. I was basically getting cuckolded, essentially relinquished to watching like the rest of the room.

Megan noticed I was unattended so she started riding me, but this left Kyle on his own for a short period before he started double teaming Kelly with Mike. The combination of Megan fucking me and seeing my wife get plowed by two huge dicks proved too much for me to handle. After I came I assumed Megan would likely join the others but to my surprise she cuddled next to me. We became spectators along with everyone else in the room. Kelly made eye contact from time to time to see if everything was still ok or to be sure I was taking in the show, I couldn't tell which. Kyle had a few turns but Mike basically controlled her pussy.

When Kyle busted in her mouth Mike threw her legs over his shoulders and began to go to town on her. Her arms moved over her head and she went limp, she was his to do whatever he wanted with. Her tits bounced to each of his thrusts much to the enjoyment of everyone in the crowd. When it became obvious he was going to cum Megan moved closer to them and began stroking hiscock as soon as he pulled out. His cum shot all over Kel's stomach and tits and dripped down Megan's hand. The crowd actually started clapping. Megan sucked Mike off briefly but Kelly lay spread eagle on the bed. She was breathing heavily with Mikes cum dripping down her side. When I approached she looked up and laughed quietly in disbelief. She had never been fucked like that. She knew it, I knew it, and so did everyone else in the room knew it.

james25
james25
37 Followers