Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Allen now finds himself intrigued by his new patient.
3.8k words
4.06
12.5k
4

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I didn't want to bother him", indicated Sally, looking down at the floor. Dr. Allen was asking her about Vincent.

In an attempt to get more background information on his new patient, Dr. Allen asked where Sally was currently living. He soon found out that she was renting a room in a boarding house in a quiet area of town. Among her fellow boarders was a young man named, Vincent. His room was right next to hers up on the 2nd floor of the huge Victorian house managed and owned by Mrs. Perry. Vincent was a graduate student who chose to attend university in a different state from where his parents lived. Sally confessed that she had a crush on the young man when he first moved into the room next to hers. She described him as a tall, lanky, polite young man with ruddy skin and quite a prominent Adam's apple. When she first laid eyes on him, Sally thought he was exceptionally handsome.

"He sounds like a nice enough young man", Dr. Allen opined.

"Well, he likes Mary", Sally quickly retorted.

"Who's Mary?"

"She's the pretty blonde girl in the room down the hall", replied Sally with a slight tinge of sadness.

"Oh", answered Dr. Allen. Perhaps he might now be cluing in on why Sally chose a homeless alcoholic to be her lover, instead of a "normal" boy who outwardly seemed better suited for her. He decided to probe further.

"How do you know Vincent likes Mary?"

"Well, one weekend, I left out of town to visit my aunt, and when I came back, Mary told me Vincent had been following her around the house like a puppy-dog. That means he likes her and not me", said Sally, quite sure of the conclusion she had reached about Vincent.

Before Dr. Allen could even prompt her to provide more information, Sally continued, "Actually, while I was away that weekend, I was getting up the nerve to ask him out for coffee, because I thought he might just be too shy to ask a girl out. I thought for one split second that he might like me, but that he just needed a little nudge in the right direction. After Mary told me what happened during the weekend, though, I realized he wasn't shy at all. He just didn't like me; simple as that."

In classic therapist style, Dr. Allen asked, "How did that make you feel?"

"It's okay. I understand. Mary's pretty, has a nice body, and has loads of friends. I couldn't possibly compete with someone like that. Of course Vincent likes her and not me. It just confirms why God made me the way I am."

"The way you are", Dr. Allen repeated, so that Sally would continue with her thought.

"Yes, like I told you already, God didn't make me attractive or charming. At one time, I thought, perhaps I should become a nun, and devote myself to the church, even though I'm not really religious. But the problem with that, though, is that I'm a very sexual person. I mean, God made me very sexual, and someone like me doesn't really belong in a church. So for a while, I was really confused. Why would God make me unattractive, but at the same time extremely sexual? What was I to do? Afterwards, though, I said my special prayer, and that was when Damian appeared".

Dr. Allen was beginning to understand Sally's seemingly bizarre actions. Perhaps a bit of additional prodding would make her reveal the story behind the welts on her back. Dr. Allen decided to inquire specifically about Damian. "Tell me about Damian's personality."

Sally's eyes were suddenly shining, and she was now off on what seemed like a never-ending rant. "Oh Damian's wonderful! He's the best lover in the world! He's kind, gentle, understanding, masculine, honest, funny, sexy, mysterious, confident and well, perfect! He's the most perfect gentleman I've ever met!"

Dr. Allen took note of one of the adjectives Sally used in particular.

"You say Damian's masculine? How so?"

"Well, he's very calm, and never raises his voice at me. But when we're fucking, he takes charge. He knows exactly what to do; and he lets me suck on his cock as long as I want..."

Dr. Allen, feeling his own rock hard penis tenting out his pants again, tried to maintain objective focus on the issue at hand.

"Does he ever use physical force on you?" he questioned, trying his best to sound nonchalant.

"No, he's never violent. I told you, he's a gentleman."

"Well, when you said that he takes charge, I thought you meant..."

Sally cut him off, "No, he doesn't ever intentionally hurt me. He just knows how to make me feel good. He knows how to eat me out; he eats me out like I'm the tastiest fruit in the world. And then he fucks me crazy. I mean, when he rams his cock into me, I'm like, screaming my head off because he's so big. But he doesn't ignore my needs. He waits for my pussy to stretch out first, and then he pounds me like he's lost his mind. And he gets so hard for me. All he has to do is look into my eyes, and he gets hard. I mean, can you imagine what that does to a girl like me? How sexy that makes me feel? It's such an amazing feeling, I can't even describe it."

Dr. Allen's dick was stiff as ever, pointing straight up and ready to take off like a rocket, so he stayed planted firm in his chair behind his mahogany desk. It was obvious that Sally worshiped Damian, who in all other situations seemed unworthy of such blind adoration. Dr. Allen felt like he was steering towards somewhat of a dead end with Sally singing her lover's praises. Perhaps he should try a more direct approach at this point. While Sally was still floating in dreamland, her eyes still gazing upwards, Dr. Allen decided to become more forthcoming.

"Sally, I'm going to ask you a direct question. Now, I understand if you need some time before answering it, or if you don't want to answer it at all, but I still need to ask it, alright?"

"It's alright. Go ahead."

"Abby, your co-worker, mentioned she saw your back a little while ago. Those welts on your back, Sally, how did you get those welts?" Just as soon as he had uttered the question, however, Dr. Allen felt he had struck a raw nerve, because Sally's sunny gaze suddenly dimmed ten-fold, and she quickly cast her eyes downward.

After what seemed an eternity, she finally spoke. Without looking up, she solemnly declared, "I don't want to answer that question."

Dr. Allen immediately regretted his decision to be direct with his new patient. After a few additional moments of complete silence, Sally quietly stood up, picked up her purse, and walked out of her therapist's office. Seconds later, Dr. Allen heard his front office door open and slam shut.

Oh well, he thought, it had at least been worth a try. He had needed to get to the bottom of things, so he momentarily took a chance with a different approach. Now, kicking himself for being uncharacteristically hasty, he lost himself in deep thought; he was jolted out of his pensive zone by the "beep, beep, beep, beep" that signaled the end of the session.

**********

"It's ok, I understand", Sally said in a demure voice. It was a phrase she found herself often uttering these days. Somehow, she had been obliged to repeat these words yet again; she was now beginning to sound like a broken record.

Why Sally had even agreed to be set up on a blind date again was beyond her own better judgment. She had experienced her fair share of disappointing dates and rejection engineered by a meddling third party; but Auntie seemed so hopeful and excited for her to meet this "nice young man who's really honest and sensitive", that about the thirteenth time she was pestered about it, Sally was finally worn down. She reckoned that her aunt would keep insisting on the meeting until Sally gave in, so she reluctantly agreed to meet the "nice young man".

While waiting for "the nice young man" to show up, Sally thought to herself, "I've already met the man God wants me to be with, so what I am doing agreeing to this blind date? Oh right, to make Auntie happy and finally get her off my back."

The blind date ended up being almost an hour of the most awkward interaction Sally ever endured with another person. Her aunt may have thought the young man was sensitive, but all Sally noticed was the way his head snapped around every time an attractive female walked by their small table at Starbucks. The young man, so praised by Auntie as honest, was truthful enough to give Sally the "It's not you; it's me" speech as their date wound down for the evening. So after about the tenth time Sally found herself saying, "It's ok, I understand", she lost it. Her normal reasoning was now getting ready to leave her.

Later that night in her bedroom, Sally lifted the covers off her pajama-clad body, rose from her bed, and, with almost robot-like movement, walked over to her armoire and got dressed. She seemed temporarily possessed, moving methodically as she finished putting on her clothes.

Since it was near the middle of the night and early springtime, Sally put on a scarf, a hat, thick socks, and a big coat. However, she wore a skirt underneath, not pants. Mere minutes later, she silently floated down the stairs to the living room, opened the front door, and proceeded to walk out into the night. It was indeed cold outside, but that didn't deter her one slightest bit. With resolute purpose, she walked down the almost deserted suburban street until she arrived at the night owl bus stop. The bus arrived shortly after, and Sally swiftly hopped in, noticing that she was the only passenger at that hour. Daydreaming for almost the whole ride into downtown, she finally got off the bus and started walking towards the direction she usually took to work. She noticed that the city street, which was almost empty, had been bustling full of people just hours earlier. Every now and then, out of the corner of her eye, she observed bums lying on their makeshift beds out in the open, and some approached her asking for money.

After a good hour of trekking from the "nice" part of town to the "not so nice", Sally was not in the least bit scared, tired, or discouraged, because at last, she arrived at the alley. As she entered the narrow walkway, she suddenly recalled how striking the stranger's green eyes had appeared to her the morning they met. All she could think of now was shoving his cock into her mouth and sucking on it like it was the sweetest lollipop. Sally wouldn't care who heard or saw her; all she could think about was satisfying her intense craving for the stranger.

She walked further in, and a few steps later spotted him sleeping in the same tattered clothes he wore the day they met. The alley stank of urine, and the night wind was still able to creep into the narrow hideaway. Sally noticed thick cardboard panels, crumpled up newspaper, and smelly blankets making up the handsome stranger's home. She also noticed bottles of whiskey lying around, though most of them were empty.

Snoring quietly, the man's face was buried in a soiled blanket. Not wanting to startle or jolt him awake, Sally decided to gently caress his arm. After a few seconds of stroking it, and not getting results, she decided to rub more forcefully. That did the trick. The man slowly came out of his deep sleep, and after a minute or two, opened his eyes to find a young woman kneeling next to him. At first, he thought he was still having the dream he had been having just minutes earlier. He had actually recognized the woman's face, but for her to be right in front of him in the alleyway, in the middle of the night, he was somewhat confused about that.

After a few minutes of trying to focus, the man realized the young woman's face remained fixed before him. He could even smell a fruity scent on her, which he guessed was strawberry or apple, or a mixture of the two. The young woman was gazing at him this whole time, never taking her eyes off his.

The man was utterly confused and speechless. But the young woman, she knew exactly what she was there for. She reached down to grab the man's belt and began unbuckling it. She then proceeded to unzip his pants, all the while staring at him intensely. She quickly reached inside and found his cock, already semi-hard, pulled it out, and wasted no time in sucking it. It grew stiff in her mouth at an alarming rate, hardly accustomed to such sweet attention.

"This is not real. I'm still having the dream", the man told himself, as Sally teased the tip of his cock with her flicking tongue. She then took a little break from sucking in order to nuzzle her face in his balls, rubbing her eyes, nose, and mouth against them.

Back to his cock, now completely hard; Sally took the whole engorged organ into her mouth, whereupon the man felt the softest, warmest piece of flesh his prick had ever had the pleasure of touching.

After a solid 10 minutes of being sucked, the man couldn't stand it anymore. Real or dream, he felt an intense urge to fuck the young woman in front of him. He quickly rose to his feet, took the girl's delicate hand and pulled her up to her feet. He then positioned her so that her ass was facing his cock. He fervently lifted up her skirt, yanked down her panties, and shoved his hard cock into her willing, waiting pussy.

She let out a scream as his fully erect cock entered her, stretching out her tight little pussy. Damian had just deflowered Sally, but he could hardly think about anything profound at the moment; he could hardly think of anything but fucking the living daylights out of this girl presenting herself to him out of nowhere.

Sally hadn't taken off her thick coat yet, not to mention her warm knit sweater underneath. As Damian was fucking her senseless, he impulsively took his right hand off her hip and reached under the thick sweater to grab her tits, which were shaking to the tempo of his rough thrusts. Her breasts felt so soft and tender in his big hands. As his thrusts sped up and his breathing got faster, Sally's moans and screams got more urgent.

Like a crazed animal, Damian was now grunting uncontrollably with each hard shove into Sally's juicy virgin hole. She, having totally lost her mind, had long since let go of all inhibitions, all reservations, and all forms of reason. She was just living for the here and now, totally filled up with Damian's raging cock.

They had both fallen into a mindless abyss, when Damian started teasing Sally's asshole with his left thumb. That was when she completely lost it, and started screaming her head off. The indescribably pleasurable sensation was her first ever orgasm, which hit her like a tornado. Deep within her, Sally reveled in the completely unreal feeling.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk! Shiiiitttttt! Oohh Goddddd!" Sally wasn't used to uttering such swear words, but then again, she wasn't exactly herself at that moment.

Damian, upon hearing Sally yelling out such smut, reached his own climax, but instead of spewing out cuss words, he let out the longest, loudest moan, completely satisfied to release his long ago, pent-up load into Sally's tight little snatch.

Minutes later, they were both still panting, trying to regain their footing on earth.

"What's your name, baby?" Damian asked quietly.

"Sally", she replied softly. "And yours?" she inquired.

"Damian", he responded as quickly as she had uttered her question. "I know your face", he added.

"Yes, it was a few weeks ago; one morning on my way to work, right outside this alleyway", Sally reminded him.

"Oh yes", Damian suddenly recalled as he looked up at the night sky. He had been up surprisingly early that one morning, and decided to venture out of his "abode" to watch the suits scurry about on their way to work. He found watching them amusing. Damian had spotted Sally in the midst of the crowd, as she stood out to him quite strikingly. In fact, he had actually seen her a few times before, always looking down timidly while she walking down the wide street. That particular morning, though, quite by chance, she was looking straight ahead, and happened to meet his eyes. It all happened very fast. He approached, looked intensely at her, and held out his hand.

Coming back to the current situation in front of him, Damian let go of his reverie.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sally", he said charmingly, whereupon she let out a sweet smile.

At that moment of introduction, both heard police car sirens gradually approaching.

"Probably some sort of drug deal going on nearby", speculated Damian out loud. He knew the sound, having lived in the area for years now. Sally, instinctively feeling the need to flea, hastily put her panties back on, pulled down her sweater, picked up her scarf and hat, and jumped to her feet. Saddened, Damian knew the fun was over.

"When do I get to see you again?" he wanted to know. She didn't answer as she hurriedly ran off.

**********

Every time she even started having romantic thoughts about a boy at work or the boarding house, Sally would realize how futile it would end up becoming, and she wanted to prevent any more needless pining away on her part. Therefore, whenever she caught herself starting to crush on anybody, Sally would mentally stop herself before it went any further.

However, the girl was only human. Eventually, she did end up with a crush on some boy, and subconsciously or unconsciously developed romantic hopes to be with him. Needless to say, she would invariably get disappointed. For instance, the boy would eventually shower attention on another female, demonstrating to Sally she had no chance of ever being with him. Shortly afterwards, she would be looking for relief and solace from her shattered dream. Within an hour, she would be in the alleyway sucking Damian's cock.

One such time, she arrived at Damian's "home" and he happened to be awake. Upon spotting her walking towards him, Damian locked eyes with Sally; without even blinking, he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and held it out for her. As if she were a starving peasant who hadn't eaten in days, Sally hurried to kneel in front of Damian and devour his cock. She tore into Damian's prick like it was a magic stick that would heal all her ailments. Damian let out a long moan, almost a grunt, when she took him into her mouth. Damn! She could suck hard! It was as if her mouth and tongue had a mind of their own!

After mere seconds of being sucked, Damian's dick was throbbing like crazy. Sally looked up at him. Again, they locked eyes, and Damian couldn't help but smile at her, who in turn thought she was the luckiest girl in the world.

Since he was so much bigger than her, Damian found it easy to lift Sally, hold her up so her back was against the brick wall, and sturdily position himself between her legs. His pants would still be gathered down at his ankles because the sense of urgency to fuck her was always so strong, Damian couldn't think of anything but fucking Sally, fucking her silly. Their intense rendezvous always ended up so loud, that the other bums in the neighborhood could always tell when Sally was visiting Damian.

**********

Sally's nocturnal trips to Damian gradually became more and more frequent. Often, they wouldn't even exchange words. Looking into each others' eyes was enough to know what each needed from the other. Sally yearned to feel the masculinity of a strong, handsome man, and Damian needed to feel the softness of a woman's hot flesh. It didn't matter what time of day or night it was, whenever Sally showed up in the alleyway, Damian was ready for her. He could be in deep sleep, drinking a precious bottle of whiskey, or enjoying a relaxing cigarette. It didn't matter, because once he caught sight of Sally, he dropped whatever he was doing. He never knew when she would be there next, so he took full advantage of when she did show up. Of course, in the back of his mind, he wondered why the hell a nice young girl like that would ever come to a good for nothing loser like him. But he didn't ask her any questions, because he knew she had her own reasons, and what the hell, this visit could be the very last he would enjoy, in which case he would milk it for all it was worth.

12