Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 13

Story Info
Sally learns Mr. BDSM's tastes. Sebastian won't let her go.
2.8k words
3.38
6.5k
2

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sally got back home, she dropped everything and plopped down on her bed, completely and utterly exhausted.

Her phone beeped. Another text message, this time from Mr. BDSM; she still had the taste of his cum in her mouth.

Although she had spent a good amount of time wiping up the semen he had shot into her, still traces of BDSM's load could be found on her tongue, face, tits, and God knows where else.

BDSM's text included praise, as well as instructions, delivered in his own concise way.

"You weren't kidding when you said you loved cock.

That was some amazing head you gave. Next time, I'll

blindfold you and tie your hands behind your back. Then

we'll see if your sucking skills hold up under restraint.

What's more, I'll use my floggers on you, and see if your

sharp tongue is as brave when you're begging for mercy.

Oh, I almost forgot. Now that I know your dress size,

I'll pick out some Sub attire, which you will wear for me

with complete obedience. I want you to prance around

my Playroom in all kinds of garb, while I'm free to stroke

myself. By the way, I expect you to be completely

exclusive to me. --Dom"

Sally didn't reply to his message. Instead, she gathered her toiletries, towel, and bathrobe, and proceeded to walk down the hall. She couldn't wait to take a long hot shower.

She ran into Vincent.

"Shit." Things were extremely awkward between them, ever since she told him to fuck off when he made futile efforts to dissuade her from seeing Damian. Lately, when they crossed paths in the house, she averted her eyes and just walked past him.

Under her breath, she asked herself, "How much longer do I have to face his sorry ass? I can't believe I used to have a crush on him. I would have been long gone by now, if it weren't for the cash I blew on Young Green Eyes."

Back in his room, Vincent was trying to figure out what the hell Sally had been up to lately. He wondered why her middle of the night "outings" had stopped so suddenly. At that instant, he recalled an especially hot sizzling encounter he was privileged to have witnessed a few months ago. Sally was taking it up the ass from her lover, begging for him to shove it deeper inside her tight little hole. The broken down vagabond towered over her, pounding her incessantly from behind, and all the while Sally was screaming her fucking head off.

At that point, Vincent's cock began to harden up...

Sally turned on the faucet to start the hot shower she desperately needed. She had to wash out her mouth and pussy, what with all the sticky and crusty stuff resulting from her first encounter with BDSM.

In the steamy shower, the strong water beating down on her head and small body had served its purpose: to relax her muscles and soften her skin. Half and hour later, she was calm and subdued, and glowing. She walked back to her room.

As she dried her hair and got ready for bed, Sally heaved a sigh of relief. She could finally rest assured that she would now have somewhere to go; somewhere to go to get some serious dick.

Instead of hopping right into bed, she knelt down beside it and clasped her hands together. She would thank the Lord for sending her Mr. BDSM. Maybe now her insomnia would become a thing of the past, and she could at last enjoy some pleasant dreams. She could only hope.

Sally had no problem knocking out as soon as her head hit the pillow, in no time entering REM sleep...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He had insisted on interrogating her again. The judgment in his voice was palpable, and it cut rather sharp and deep. Try though she might each time, however, Sally could not escape his confrontations.

"Why don't you just go to bars? That's how girls usually score a hook up. They sit and wait for guys to buy them drinks. They don't go scouring filthy alleys for cock."

"I HAVE been to bars, like when I was still in college. But I'm not pretty, and I'm not good at small talk. I don't know how to have a regular conversation. For me it's tricky relating to normal guys. Almost one hundred percent of the time, I just sit there like a fool, uncomfortable, while my friends are getting play from all directions. The few guys who DO ever approach me don't buy me drinks. They just feed me cheesy pick up lines, ones they've already tried on every other girl. I'm their sloppy seconds. Besides, I'm not anywhere attracted to these guys. No, Vincent. Bars don't work for girls like me."

"Then you could sign up for a normal dating site and..."

She cut him off, "I've heard about those dating sites", she said, aggravated. "Why should I go through all the trouble, money, and rejection, when I can go directly to the streets and find a guy there? In a dirty alley, the man I approach always lets me suck on him, and I don't have to say a word."

"No words?"

"No, I just walk down a dark smelly alley, and check out the guys. When I come across one in my path, that is, one I like, I look him straight in the eye. That way I could tell whether or not he would let me suck. His eyes would tell me. He wouldn't have to say a word."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sally bolted awake.

Damn it! Why couldn't she have a nice dream for a change?

In the dark, she reached for her phone to check the time.

3:30 a.m.

Just as she thought, smack in the middle of the night. Again.

For the life of her, Sally never managed to sleep a full eight hours.

While checking her phone, she noticed a new message.

After having received no word from Sally, Sebastian took the bull by the horns. Asserting himself, he wasn't afraid to sound adamant.

"Sally, I'm writing again to say 'Hi'; as a friend. The least you could do is show me the courtesy of replying to let me know you're okay."

Suddenly, she felt bad for having ignored him.

"I'm okay", she wrote back.

He finally wore her down.

She was surprised to receive another message from him right after.

"Oh good, you're alive. I can finally rest. I was actually growing concerned."

Sally felt a sharp pang of guilt for blowing him off.

Another text popped up, "Princess, could we talk for a bit?"

Again, her guilt dictated the response, "Alright, for a little."

Sebastian called and she picked up.

"Hi Stranger", he began. "I didn't know what kind of guy you had hooked up with, so I got worried."

He sounded masculine and sexy as fuck. And on top of it, he was voicing concern for her. In all seriousness, though, could she even believe him?

"Thanks for your concern, but I have to let you know that I shouldn't be communicating with you anymore."

"Let me guess, the new dude doesn't want you to." He had actually deduced correctly.

"He doesn't want me talking to any man. He wants to be the only man in my life." Again, Sally's conservative upbringing prevailed. Apparently, she was unable to shake off the traditional values ingrained in her as a child. She firmly held onto the belief that a female should only be with one male.

"And what about HIM?" Sebastian inquired.

"What ABOUT him?" she asked, somewhat clueless.

"Will he only be with you, one woman?" he wanted to know.

"I don't know."

"Wouldn't you expect the same exclusivity from him?"

"I don't know. I'm just happy he's letting me suck his cock, no matter what else I have to go through."

"What do you mean, Sally? What is it he makes you go through?" Sebastian's anxiety about her wellbeing was apparently not put to rest yet.

"Nothing", she said dismissively but not quite convincingly.

"Come on Sally. Tell me."

Silence.

Sally's scarred back suddenly flashed through Sebastian's mind. Even though looking at the welts on her delicate skin had actually turned him on, a sneaky feeling of horror had immediately crept up on him, as he speculated Sally's new guy bore a resemblance to her old one, both exhibiting aggressive behavior. towards her.

"Does he, or will he physically abuse you?"

Silence.

"Sally, answer me!"

Nothing.

But her silence had told Sebastian everything.

So he tried a different approach, "Is he your guy now?"

"I want him to be..." she spoke up, hope filling her sweet voice.

Now it was Sebastian's turn to go quiet. Sally couldn't see that he was furrowing his brow at the other end.

She felt the need to explain, "If he is the man I'm meant to be with, then I'll do as he says."

"Oh my God, Princess, if he's violent with a fragile little thing like you, then he CANNOT be the man you're to be with! And since you brought it up, how do you know I'M not the one you're supposed to be with?"

"Please. I just know."

"How, Sally? Come on, tell me."

She thought for a second, "Well, I first messaged you only because your eyes reminded me of someone..."

"Yeah, I know... Damian."

"But then I found out you wanted money."

An uneasy feeling promptly replaced the horror in the pit of Sebastian's stomach, "At first, yeah, I won't deny that, but..."

She cut him off, "Then after I gave you all my money, I realized the truth."

"The truth?" Sebastian desperately wanted to know the truth... as Sally saw it.

"The truth... God was testing me. He wanted to see if I would remain true to myself... true to my destiny, you know... to be simple and humble. But I failed. I walked right into his trap."

"Trap?"

"Yes, God meant for you to be the trap, and I walked right into the trap. And for the record, all that money that I paid you, it had taken me a long time to save up. It was originally so I could move into my own apartment, my very own. And now I'm broke. I have to start all over again."

"Oh, Princess, I'm so sorry. Jesus, for some reason, I thought you could afford it. I got the impression you came from wealth, that you had money to burn. I assumed the reason we couldn't meet at your place was because you still lived with your parents, like, in a a big house with servants."

"I don't."

"Could I ask where you live then?"

"In a boarding house."

"In a boarding house, really?" Sebastian was genuinely surprised and a little puzzled.

"Yes."

"Wow, I had no idea... But the way you talk, Sally, it's like you were brought up privileged and sheltered in some way, not to mention your education. And money, I thought you had enough to..."

"You thought wrong", she intercepted abruptly.

Realizing their discussion was quickly turning into a push and pull, Sebastian decided to switch gears again.

"Listen, Sally... I've been thinking about you... a whole lot to be honest. I swear I'm not bullshitting... Okay, yeah, at first, it was for the money, but now..."

"But you DID accept my money, you took all of it."

"Yeah, because I thought you had enough to spare, and to be completely honest, I needed it. I hadn't had much acting work... but now I'm doing voiceovers, and things are better." He needed to justify himself to her.

"Sebastian, all that doesn't even matter to me anymore. You're not the man God meant for me anyway. It's clear now. Like I said before, you serviced me and I paid for your services. That's all that happened between us. I won't fall into the trap again."

"You truly think all there was between us... was money?"

"Yes", she said without hesitating.

"What about what we shared, all those times we were together? You can't tell me there was nothing there, nothing at all..."

"There WAS nothing, that's how I see it. You only wanted the money... Now that I think about it, my mother was right, she predicted all this a long time ago, when I was barely a teenager."

Sebastian couldn't see, but Sally was now looking up into the air, recalling her unpleasant lonely childhood.

"What? What was she right about?"

"She said that any 'normal' man who asked me out would be after my money."

"She told you that?" he asked, stunned.

"Yeah, and my sister agreed. She said no one would ask me to the prom. And it turned out she was right. No one asked me. I never went."

"Aw, Sally, that was fucked up... for them to say..."

"But they WERE right, I DIDN'T go to the prom. And the 'regular' men, they only wanted me for money. I mean, look at how you and I got together..."

"I'm confused. A few minutes ago, you said you didn't have money, and now you're saying you did..."

"I NEVER had money; my parents did. They're gone now."

"You mean they're dead?"

"Yes, soon after I started college."

"Oh Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's ok."

"How did they die? And did you finish college?" Sebastian was ever so eager to know more about Sally at that point. In fact, his ears perked up considerably at the information she just disclosed.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, but I have to tell you, Sally. You and I have something in common. I lost my mom, too", he revealed.

"Oh I'm sorry."

Sally remarked that it was the first time Sebastian had mentioned his mother to her, aside from their initial emails, through which he informed her his mother was French.

"Yeah, well, I guess we didn't talk about this kind of stuff very much, all those times we met up", he indicated.

"No. I was too hungry for your cock", she said, half chuckling.

"Yeah, well, in my opinion, you and I had some pretty special times in that regard..."

Sally pictured Sebastian's intense green eyes, not to mention huge throbbing cock, before her. She felt a sharp tug at her groin.

"Don't you agree, Princess?"

Suddenly she snapped, "It wasn't real, it was all for money."

Sebastian protested, "It wasn't just for the money, and you know it. We had amazing chemistry. You can't deny it, especially our last date, uh, get together; it was unforgettable, out of this world you have to admit. I can still taste the sweetness of your breasts..."

She countered, "It WAS for money. Whatever we had, it wasn't real. It was only pretend.

Sebastian went quiet.

Sally went on, as if she were a sage clairvoyant, "Sebastian, in time you'll find the girl YOU were meant to be with, and there'll be no money involved. She will probably be a gorgeous model or perhaps an actress, and next to her, I'll look like a piece of shit. I'll be nothing compared to her. So let's not kid ourselves, ok? I may be a little inexperienced, but I'm not dumb. You're not exactly talking to an idiot."

Sebastian stubbornly refused defeat, "Sally, what can I say to convince you that I really DO want to be with you?"

She looked up at the ceiling, thinking long and hard. He had gone on and on, relentless in his declarations of sincerity. She wanted to say something that would finally shut him up. Then she came up with what she thought would do the trick.

"Return all the money I gave you."

He froze. As predicted, he had no words, becoming absolutely speechless. In fact, he stayed silent for a good minute or two.

"I knew it", she said finally, satisfied with the effect her choice of words had. "It was all about the money with us", she repeated flatly. At that moment, a long sleepy yawn escaped her mouth.

"I have to go. I shouldn't even be talking to you. Bye."

Click.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Abby noticed that Sally was daydreaming again. Every time Abby walked by her desk, piled ever so high with papers, files, and binders, the young girl had a glazed look plastered on her face.

Abby knew Damian was out of Sally's life. Thank God for that. The mature co-worker witnessed for herself the anguish and sadness Sally had gone through these past few months, after her guy went missing. But now, it looked like Sally had a newfound distraction, because her face exhibited the same fantasy reverie, similar to the days when she was with Damian.

Abby wondered what, or more precisely, WHO was the source of happiness in the girl's life these days. She hoped to god Sally's new man was 'normal', or at least not abusive.