Dr. Baxter's Bizarre Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It hurt a little," Becky admitted and she got down gingerly from the table. "But then it started feeling good and then - like wow! It was awesome. Maybe it was because I didn't have to worry about getting preggers."

"I can write you a prescription for birth control pills," the kindly doctor offered, not wanting to promote her affair with her boss but not wanting to see her getting knocked up either, but Becka declined.

"If Mom ever saw them she'd freak. Plus we can't afford them."

"If you change your mind let me know. Maybe I could help you out with the cost," Dr. Baxter suggested.

"Let me think about it," Becka said as she got dressed. "I'll see how Don likes this new way first. I think I like it in my bottom as much as I do the regular way."

"As you wish," Dr. Baxter said as he led the girl to the door.

"And when my Mom asks..."

"I'll tell your you're still a good girl,"he chortled. "As pure as the driven snow."

Ulysses Baxter watched the girl leave, his eyes following her ample butt as she waddled away, and then checked his calendar for his future appointments.

"Anna Enos," the elderly gent said aloud as he thought of Becka's mother who would be coming in for a check-up next Monday.

Anna was nothing like her naive daughter but she got frequent exams, not because she was unhealthy because the plump and busty gal was as healthy as a horse. Anna came for what she got after the blood pressure check, when she paid her bill like she had since her husband left, with a pussy that was as hairy as her daughter's and needed the attention of a trained physician like him.

***

Thanks for reading.

12