Dr. Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

Ohhhhh yessssss fuckkkkk meeeeee drive it iiinnnnnn deeeepp.

But Dr. Brown was not ready yet. Again he began slipping the hard cock through her lips and again she moaned and bucked trying to force him inside but with each tease he would quickly slip away. Soon Mary's body was again ready to explode, her eyes wild with passion told of her wonton desire, and then Dr. Brown slipped through the wet lips to rest the tip of his cock against her clit. Now he applied a firm pressure along the entire length of his cock and the soft pulsations within it drove through the young wife. Again she exploded screaming.

Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss i'mmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmingggggggggggggg

In order to hold Mary's orgasm as long as possible Dr. Brown now started to tap his hard cock, causing shockwaves through her body. In response Mary began to buck at each wave, the first forcing Dr. Brown's cock to slide through her lips was wild. The second had a similar effect only this time the tip of his cock brushed over her clit instantly causing a third. On the third wild thrust the doctor moved backwards half a step and this drove his cock entirely into Mary. Now holding tightly on the sexy woman beneath him he allowed his cock to feel its prize. Soo wet soo tight ohhhh godddd it was goood. Now breathing hard himself the doctor began to sip in and out. Each stroke was long and slow but each was welcomed with squeals and moans of pleasure. Soon he could no longer hold off so he picked up the pace and as the first blast of his orgasm erupted Dr. Brown sank in deeply and held on tight. Mary again orgasmed her screams now mingling with those of the doctor, and together they collapsed into each others arms.

Finally as they recovered Dr. Brown slipped away. His once beautiful silk shirt was now wrinkled and covered with sweat, and yet looking at him you would never have guessed he had just taken another mans wife. Those same chiseled features hid well the acts he had preformed, and that same inviting smile betrayed nothing of the pleasure moments ago experienced.

Mary on the other hand was soaked with sweat and the sweet juices from her pussy. Her body thoroughly ravaged she lay smiling with eyes again closed. Her body seemed to glow with an invisible light, the smile seemed to say I just had a wonderful sexual encounter and her hair tosseled in a wild display seemed to tell even more.

Finally as Mary's body floated back to reality she looked up, ohhhh I am sooo sorry Dr. Brown she said, I couldn't help myself. I...

That's ok dear Dr. Brown quickly responded sometimes when your body craves something soo badly you can't help yourself. Just forget it. I think though you should come back in about two weeks so we can finish your check up, will that be ok?

Smiling at his deep understanding Mary quickly agrees, and then gathers her clothes, and begins to re-dress.

Dr. Brown then tells Mary he'll go make the arrangements and then departs.

All during the drive home Mary found her mind racing at the experience. The doctor was such a great lover but how could she have forced him to make love to her. She was a married woman, he was a married man, he was a doctor for god sake. Would she have the nerve to go back? Godddd her body was still sooo excited. Absently she removes a hand from the steering wheel and brushes her breasts. The nipples are still hard and since she had put her bra in her purse they were soo easy to stimulate. Mmmmmmm she moaned softly as her fingers trapped one. Her legs squirmed at the touch and she rolled the hard bud. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss she moaned between clenched teeth. Releasing the hard nipple Mary's hand then trailed down to her legs. With a few long tugs she manages to pull her dress up around her waist then she slips her fingers over the wet panties. Ohhhhh goddddd it feels good. Now constantly slipping her fingers up and down the taunt material Mary begins to squirm more she can feel her hot pussy lips open begging for deeper stimulation and so she applies a greater pressure. Again she moans out loud. Mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhh ohh yessssssssss. But this too is not enough. Now lost in her own pleasure Mary slips her fingers up and inside the waist of her panties. They caress down further and further causing her legs to squirm in anticipation and then as the tip of one finger touches her clit there is an explosion of sirens. Mary comes enjoying the sweet pleasure as the hot honey pours from her pussy and coats her fingers, suddenly though she realizes the sirens are real. There in the mirror is a police officer signaling her to pull over. Another wave of pleasure crashes through her as guilt and embarrassment take hold, and so she pulls to the side.

A moment later a policeman knocks on her window and she lowers it with a forced smile.

Ummmmm I'm sorry officer Mary begins... But then notices the stunned look on the officers face. Mary quickly surveys the situation and realizes he can see all of her legs, her hard hot nipples, and perhaps even her wet panties. She also notes the distinctive sweet smell of excitement in the air and her body spasms from the situation. God what has happened, is she a nymphomaniac?

Perhaps in answer to her unasked question the officer leans in and says license and registration please. Do you know why I stopped you?

Mary looks up smiling and nods her head yes, and retrieves the papers. The officer takes them caressing the back of Mary's wet fingers, then returns to his car but watching in the mirror Mary notes that he slipped his fingers into his mouth. Quickly taking this opportunity Mary tugs her dress back into place and wishes she had put her bra back on. Too late now though, but still she tries to pull the material away so her nipples are not so prominent.

Returning to her car the officer says I'm sorry Mrs. Jane I have an important call now so your free to go. Then handing her back the papers he turns and leaves. Again the officer licks his fingers which have Mary's sweet honey upon them, but moments later with a broad smile the officers car pulls out and drives off.

Phew!!! Was all Mary could think of as the police car faded in the distance, then trying to compose herself she realized that she was even more excited than before if that was possible. Promising herself not to do anything more until she got home Mary then returned to the task of driving home, however as she approached her exit traffic slowed and she was stuck. A moment later Mary heard the sound of a man calling out to her.

Hey lady... nice body... how about showing off your legs?

Looking about Mary noticed a large semi had pulled into the lane beside her and the passenger was looking directly down into her car. Mary started to roll up the window and then paused. Perhaps if it was exciting to almost get caught she figured it might be just as thrilling to tease? Releasing the handle Mary then lowered her hands to her thighs and again tugged on her dress.

Slowly it began to climb, and she heard the man yelling yeah baby that's it show me those sweet thighs.

Mary dared not look at the man now but somehow this was thrilling, and so with a slow determined motion the dress climbed higher and higher. As the hem passed the curve of her knees Mary's lane moved forward and so with a small shrug of her shoulders she advanced with it. Just as she was about to again lower her dress the semi pulled up beside her again, and this time Mary saw not only the passenger but the driver as well taking a quick peek. Mary smiled and pull her hem a bit more and this time the stocking tops appeared. Again her lane moved forward and again she followed but this time the semi was left far behind. On the next traffic pause Mary slipped her hand between her legs again her stocking tops were soaked with her juices and her panties clung like wet tissue paper. Now her fingers could easily define the swollen pouty lips of her pussy and as she touched them through the material her legs snapped shut. Mary closed her eyes and moaned from the sensation and perhaps a second or two later a cars horn was beeping in her ear. Opening her eyes Mary could see that her lane had again moved this time though the distance was a good 4 or 5 car lengths and so reluctantly she moved forward leaving her hand trapped between her thighs. The shift in her foots pressure on the accelerator though shifted her fingers and they were forced along the side of her wet lips.

Ohhhh she moaned from the new sensation.

Mary knew this was wrong but god she was soo excited. Slowly she parted her legs but before she could continue her lane moved again. This time though it did not stop at last ways not long enough for Mary to play as in this move the exit lane opened and she had to leave. Turning off the freeway Mary quickly proceeded home all the while her fingers slide back and forth over the taunt panties teasing the lips below.

Once at home Mary immediately headed for the shower, for it was in this place that she generally teased herself to orgasm. Moments later the warm water cascades over her sexy body and she thrills at the sensations. Never before has her body felt so alive so good, and soon she finds her fingers teasing her hard nipples. Mmmmmm that is nice... she begins to pull them lightly as the doctor had and again the sexual excitement begins to build. Mmmmm she moans again this time licking her soft lips. Now her hand seeks out the soap to lather up her hot body and after a few seconds the sweet warm bubbles begin trailing down her body. Mary is again lost in the pleasure of the moment as her right hand glides down and brushes through her wet fur.

Ohhhhh she moans at the touch her pussy already hungry for the probing of her finger, begins to thrust forward rocking squirming desperate for more. Finally giving in to her desire Mary slips her finger over her clit and slides forward. Before the tip even gets inside though Mary's body explodes in orgasmic waves and her knees buckle. Dropping to the shower floor Mary moans and screams in response, while her wet pussy lips clutch at the slender digit within. Ohhhhh godddd that was good Mary moans after catching her breath but even this though is interrupted with the now constant ringing of the phone. Hurrying out of the shower Mary picks up the phone.

Hello she says

Oh hi comes the voice on the other end, may I please speak with Mary Jane.

Speaking she responds.

Oh hello Mrs. Jane this is Dr. Schmidt's office, you missed your appointment today, and we just wanted to find out if you want to reschedule.

The words sink in very slowly, but once they do Mary's mind races with the possibilities. Dr. Schmidt she responds he is still working?

Oh yes mam comes the pleasant voice you had an appointment for 9:00 this morning and you missed it. Would you like to reschedule?

Uhhhhh no not yet Mary replies I'll have to call you back...

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers
12