Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Chloe, how many times have I thought about this? How many times have I wanted you to do this to me? Please, baby, please—put your finger inside me and fuck me with it!" The desperation in his voice was genuine. It brought a gush of liquid from Chloe's pussy as she handled his cock and listened to his sexy pleas. "I want you to do me good, baby. Fuck me good with your finger."

"Where?" she teased, wanting to hear more of his sexy entreaties for her to fuck him. "Where do you want me to fuck you with my finger?"

"God, Chloe! Don't tease me like this! Please don't make me beg any longer. You're driving me crazy, baby. I want you to finger-fuck me in my asshole!" He wiggled his butt in front of her to emphasize his lustful desire.

The lube had made its way to his pink anus, and she centered her index finger on the sensitive portal to his tight anal canal. Chloe began spreading the lube across his crinkled opening.

"Mmmmm," was the throaty moan her actions elicited from Rick.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, teasing him more. "Let me know if I should stop." All the while, she continued stroking his dick, drawing her fist downward toward the floor and then back up again, the lube glistening as the head of his cock disappeared from view on the downstroke and then re-appeared on the upstroke.

It was almost as mesmerizing as seeing his cute little asshole twitch beneath the motions of her fingertip.

"Chloe! Stop it! Stop teasing me and push it in!" He was begging for real, panting, his head levering up to the ceiling and then back down, eyes tight in frustration.

She leaned forward and lightly nipped him with her teeth on one cheek. "Stop that squirming, mister—you're distracting me. I'm going to put it inside you right now, so stop wiggling around like a little puppy."

Rick calmed his actions immediately.

The room was quiet except for the slight slurping noise made as Chloe jacked her fist up and down Rick's hard cock. She didn't say anything.

Stroke. Stroke. Stroke.

Rick was holding his breath.

She pushed her finger inside his asshole slowly but without stopping until she was completely buried inside him.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god," he moaned. "Oh, babe, it feels so good!"

It did feel good, Chloe thought. It felt better than good. "You're so tight," she whispered, "so tight and hot." She withdrew slightly, bringing a groan from her lover. "I'm fucking you in your asshole, Rick. I'm screwing you with my finger in your asshole. Do you like it?" She set up a regular tempo, really getting into the act of penetrating his ass, going inside him as she jacked his cock.

"You're gonna make me come, it feels so good," he answered, breath ragged and his twitching cock speaking testament to his warning.

Chloe withdrew her finger immediately.

"Aaargh," he groaned in frustration. "Don't stop. Please, put it back in!"

"No coming," she said, more sternly than she planned. "The first time you come from a finger-fucking, it's going to be down my throat," Chloe warned him, clamping her fist at the base of his cock to emphasize her point.

He growled in . . . what? Defiance? Frustration? Exhilaration?

She released his cock. "Turn around and sit on the couch," she directed. Rising from her seat on the towel, Chloe noticed the damp spot that had spread beneath her.

She was very, very wet.

Chloe stepped to the side from behind him, and Rick raised from his bent-over position, turned around, and moved quickly into position in front of the sofa. She placed her hands on his shoulders, looked him in the eye, and said, "Sit," as she pushed him down onto the towel. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she quickly pushed his legs open then draped them over her shoulders. Grabbing his hips, she pulled him forward so his butt was just at the edge of the sofa. Quickly insinuating her finger between his asscheeks, she looked up at him.

"Look at me as I slide my finger inside you," she said, holding his gaze with hers. "Look at me and know, as I slide my finger inch by inch inside you, that I want your asshole as my personal plaything. That it makes me hotter than you can know, Rick, to do this to you." She eased in past the ring of muscle at the entrance of his rosebud and held her finger there, his hole spasming around the first knuckle of her index finger. "Fucking you like this has been a fantasy that I've masturbated to countless times." She inched her finger forward a bit more. Rick threw back his head and moaned. "Look at me!" He lowered his gaze back to hers. More of her finger slid insistently inside him. "I have wanted to feel your asshole grip my finger for so long." Deeper she went. "I wrote the story the whole time imagining it was me doing it to you." He moaned again, brow furrowing as he looked at her, squirming into position to send the unmistakable message that he wanted her to slide every millimeter inside him. "And I want you to shoot your cum down my throat right now."

Chloe pressed her finger as deep inside him as it would go, and she lowered her head to his throbbing dick, opening her mouth and plunging it half-way down his cock before she slowed, opening her throat and proceeding by tortuous millimeters, adjusting to him in the process, until her lips were sealed around the base of his cock.

Proud of herself, Chloe thought with satisfaction that the weeks of practice with the dildo had paid off. The best part was, Rick's cock was real. It was her man's cock, not the plastic of a stand-in serving only as a practice instrument.

She backed off, looking up at him as she slid his cock from her mouth, taking in a gasp of air as the head popped free

She wiggled the finger buried in his asshole.

Rick's eyes were wide in wonder. "Damn, Chloe! Damn! Baby, you are driving me absolutely insane!"

"Am I a good cocksucker?" she asked, now sliding her finger in and out of Rick's lubed asshole. "Do you like how I suck you, baby?"

Rick was near delirium, and his answer was almost incomprehensible as he clamped his eyes tightly shut in an attempt to prolong for just one more second the bliss at what she was doing to his asshole and his cock. "Wild . . . driving me . . . wild . . ."

Waiting for nothing more of an answer, Chloe took him again in her mouth, this time working her tongue repeatedly back and forth over that sensitive spot, wanting to trigger an orgasm, as she finger-fucked his asshole.

"Arrgh," he moaned through gritted teeth. "Baby, I'm coming, I'm--"

He couldn't finish the sentence. Chloe sealed her lips around the head of his prick, settled back on her haunches, and simply reveled in the feeling of his asshole spasming around her finger in concert with the contractions that were pumping his sperm into her mouth. Some of his cum dribbled out of the side of her mouth and rolled down the shaft of his dick.

Rick shuddered and collapsed forward, his legs straightening as they fell from her shoulders on either side of her to the floor. His cock slipped from between her lips in the process, and she grabbed it at the base to direct the final spurts of his semen onto her breasts and across her nipples. Her finger remained buried inside him.

"Oh, god! Slide it out, Chloe, slide it out! I can't take it any longer!" He was panting, his head rolling from side to side now as he hugged his ribs, his legs twitching.

Chloe slid her finger slowly from his asshole as she swallowed. Rick fell against the back of the sofa, drawing in deep breaths. Placing her hands on his thighs, she pushed herself up to kiss him deeply, knowing he could taste himself on her lips. She held the kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth. Finally breaking the soulful mouth-to-mouth connection, she whispered to him, "That felt great, baby. I love making you come like that."

He looked at her intensely, holding her gaze for a moment before he said, "I love you."

Chloe fell against his chest, her cum-soaked breasts rubbing against his skin, and said, "I love you, Rick."

It was heaven.

For several minutes they remained in this position. Rick enfolded her in his arms as she laid against him, and they simply existed, two souls as one in the aftermath of the their incredible sexual bonding.

Finally stirring from their post-orgasmic bliss, Chloe said, "Let's clean up a bit, recover, and I'll fix us a light dinner." She rose from her knees, the flush of sexual arousal retreating from her chest, and turned to walk to her bedroom and a quick shower.

Rick was still too spent to do much more than be an appreciative audience to the naked backside of the woman who had just given him the most powerful climax of his life. As he watched Chloe disappear into the bedroom, he finally found strength to sit up, stand groggily, and follow her to the rejuvenating effects of a shared shower.

The harness and strapon remained where they lay on the coffee table.

They donned casual—and easy to remove—clothing after their shower. Rick in a pair of gray gym shorts that Chloe had bought him the week before and then enjoyed seeing him model before planting her hands on his ass and jerking them down to kiss one of his firm glutes. A Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned, was the rest of his attire. "Leave it unbuttoned," she said. "I like seeing your chest and sexy abs." She put on her mid-thigh length robe, lightly belted. Neither wore any underwear.

As Chloe created a spinach salad topped with chicken strips, some sliced yellow squash, boiled eggs, and cherry tomatoes, Rick sat on the sofa, contemplating the strapon dildo before him on the coffee table. It was, she had told him in the shower, a "feeldoe"—a dildo designed explicitly for the woman's pleasure as she thrust into, and out of, her partner.

He leaned forward and picked it up, turning it over in his hand, the odd shape strange in its contours, its color a jarring departure from that of dildos meant to mimic a man's penis. Running his fingertips over the ovoid, Rick examined the feeldoe thoughtfully.

"That end fits inside me just right," Chloe said, walking to the sofa from the kitchen with the two salad bowls in her hand. She set them on the coffee table and headed back to retrieve salad dressing and two glasses of iced kombucha tea along with forks and napkins. "The bulb fits right up against my G-spot," she explained over her shoulder, "and those little ridges nudge up against my clit."

Rick was impressed at the engineering and design of the strange-looking toy.

"And that button right there," she said, pointing with a finger after setting down the glasses, "turns on the vibrator."

Rick was, indeed, impressed.

Settling onto the couch, Chloe looked at him, gripped the shaft of the dildo as she took it gently from his grasp, and then closed her other hand around the bulb end, holding the feeldoe before him in both fists, almost like she was about to bend it apart. "And this end," she said, sliding her hand up and down the part that looked so incredibly sexy protruding from her crotch when she modeled it for herself in front of her mirror, "is the end that I have dreamed and fantasized about sliding in and out of your fantastic bottom."

She smiled demurely at him, teasing him yet again, and placed the dildo back on the coffee table next to the harness. Reaching for the viniagrette, she poured a small amount over her salad as she asked, "Do you have a buttplug?"

Chloe was completely guileless in her question. She advanced a bit of salad toward her mouth, pausing for a moment to clarify her question as the spinach and a little tomato balanced on her fork. "You know, a toy that you've used to slide in and out of your asshole when you masturbate."

Rick had not yet picked up the bowl she had set in front of him. He just looked at her. She was enjoying her salad.

"Chloe, I swear, your research must be doing things to you. You are calmly sitting there, eating salad, and talking about stuff that you know makes me incredibly horny. Are you wearing your researcher hat or something so that this is a clinical observation exercise? I can't even concentrate on picking up my fork with you asking me questions like that."

Poor baby, she thought. He truly is in a state.

She loved it! Playing with this man, teasing him (but always—ALWAYS—consummating the tease), was so satisfying. Rewarding. Sexy. Erotic. But all of that paled in comparison to two things: He loved her obsession as much as she did, and he was quickly becoming the man, protector, mate, lover . . . that she could see as her husband.

After putting her fork down into her bowl of salad and then reaching for her glass of tea, Chloe looked at Rick over the edge of the glass poised at her lip. She said, "No. I can assure you that talking about this, thinking about this, seeing this done—all of it makes me incredibly horny, too." She took a swallow of tea, put the glass down on the coffee table, and resumed her position in a half-turn toward him on the sofa, the bowl of salad cradled in her lap. "And, trust me, this is NOT my 'researcher mode.'" She smiled lovingly at him as she picked her bowl up to resume eating. "What this is, Rick, is more of the tease that is as delicious for me as this salad." She gathered more salad on her fork, and paused. "So . . . do you have a butt plug? Do you use it when you masturbate and think about getting fucked in the ass?"

He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Tease me all you want, baby." Settling back into position after finally picking up his own bowl of salad, Rick said, "Yes."

Chloe's nipples immediately hardened.

"And?" she asked, looking at him as she lowered her bowl to her lap.

Rick looked puzzled as he chewed a mouthful of the tasty salad.

"And how do you do it? Explain to me in very careful detail, Rick."

He swallowed, managing not to choke, and said, "As good as this salad is, Chloe, I can't possibly eat right now if you're going to do this."

In mock surprise, she answered, "Do what?"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You're being coy and naughty, Dr. Chloe Burrell," he said, wagging a forefinger in front of her.

"Oh! My! I guess you must want to talk with Dr. Burrell," she said grinning. "I understand that Dr. Burrell interviews research subjects about their sexual fantasies and practices. Just a minute."

Chloe leaned over to put her bowl on the coffee table and jumped up from the sofa, striding quickly to the little desk in the corner of the kitchen next to the refrigerator. She slid open the drawer and withdrew a clip board. "Now, Mr. Torres," she said, walking back to the sofa after retrieving a pen lying on the desk, "you were saying that you have a butt plug, that you use it when you masturbate, and that your masturbatory fantasies involve having a woman wearing a strapon dildo fuck you in the asshole." Chloe sat back on the sofa, this time her back straight as she perched on the cushion. She placed the clip board on her lap, hand poised to write on the paper. "Is this all correct?"

Cocking his head to look at her as he slowly moved his bowl of salad to the coffee table, Rick smiled wryly. "Yes, Dr. Burrell. All that is correct." He placed his hands in his lap, waiting for the next question.

Pretending to make a mark on the paper, Chloe said, "Very good. For the purposes of our research, we need to know as much as possible about your thoughts and actions when you use the butt plug. May I assume that you are naked during such, um, activities?"

"That's a good assumption," he answered.

"I will mark, 'yes' on our subject sexual practices profile. Thank you." Chloe looked up from her clip board. "If you are naked, Mr. Torres, is that because you anticipate masturbating to the point of ejaculation as a result of your activities?"

She quickly raised her hand to stop Rick from answering the question before the first word formed on his lips. "I apologize. We specifically try not to be scientific and clinical in our interview terminology. I should have asked you, 'If you are naked when you stroke your cock and use the butt plug, is that because you expect to come as a result of your activities?'"

He gave her a small but knowing smile. "Yes. I expect to come."

"Describe the activity," she said simply, looking at him with expectant eyes.

That caught Rick off guard. He took a deep breath. "Well, Dr. Burrell, I generally initiate the activity because I've been thinking about making love to a woman by having her fuck me thoroughly with a strapon dildo. In thinking about this, the fucking she would give me would only happen, of course, after I have aroused her in many different ways. For example, I have certain techniques with my tongue and lips on her clitoris that are usually quite effective in causing her sexual arousal."

He paused. Chloe took the cue. "You are saying that you perform cunniling--" She stopped herself, pretending to strike through something on the pretend writing she was doing. "I apologize again, Mr. Torres. You are saying that you lick and suck the woman's clit as a way to get her hot and horny. Is that right?"

Rick grinned broadly. "That is exactly it, Dr. Burrell."

Rick was enjoying this little game.

"Very good. Proceed with your description."

He scooted just a bit closer to Chloe. "In this fantasy, when I use the butt plug to pretend the woman is actually fucking me in my ass, I take great pleasure in arousing her intensely." He paused, looking intently into Chloe's eyes. "Should I mention that it is always a certain kind of woman who is in this fantasy, Dr. Burrell?"

Chloe cleared her throat. "Yes. Mention it, Mr. Torres."

"The woman is always one who likes to have orgasms, who is sexy and hot. This woman understands how great it is that she can play with a man as a way to get herself off, and she enjoys doing that."

Chloe pretended to write. Even pretend writing was becoming difficult as she listened to Rick.

Who was teasing whom right now?

"For me, that's extremely important as part of the fantasy," Rick continued. "You see, Dr. Burrell, I like to fantasize about being fucked in the asshole by a woman who will come hard as a result of doing it, a woman who KNOWS she's going to come hard from fucking me that way, and a woman who is desperate for the orgasm she will have because she is so turned on about everything connected with fucking a man with a strapon dildo."

He paused. Chloe cleared her throat and swallowed.

"This, this kind of woman in your fantasy, Mr. Torres," she said haltingly, "when you jerk off, do you think about such a woman actually fucking you with her strapon, and your use of the butt plug when you masturbate helps you feel what you might actually feel if the woman were there with you at the time you are stroking your cock?"

Rick inched a bit closer to "Dr. Burrell" on the sofa.

"Well, I know it can never feel the same as a woman actually stroking her strapon dildo in and out of my asshole," he said, pausing for a moment. "You see, Dr. Burrell, I have never been fucked in the ass by a woman before. I am a virgin in that way, so I don't really know how it would feel." Rick lowered his voice just a bit and leaned forward slightly. "So I can only guess that sliding my butt plug in and out of my virgin ass must feel at least a little bit similar to a woman—the kind of woman I've described to you—using my asshole for her sexual pleasure by fucking me there with her strapon."

He was teasing her, Chloe knew. She loved it. Her gushing pussy was proof.

Chloe shifted in her seat, easing back a bit. Relaxing. Being "Dr. Burrell" was difficult in these circumstances.

Glancing at Rick's crotch as she re-positioned herself, she saw the unmistakable outline of his hardening cock in his gym shorts.

"So, uh, the woman," Chloe said, her hardened nipples poking into the flimsy material of her robe, "this woman in your fantasy loves to fuck you with her strapon and that is important as part of the fantasy's ability to cause you to spurt your cum. Is that correct?"