Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dropped the pen to floor as she shifted back to a more comfortable position.

"It is essential," Rick said. "The woman wants to take me as a way to make herself come." He chewed his lip thoughtfully for a moment, then added, "But maybe that's an oversimplification." He placed his hand lightly on Chloe's forearm. "This woman in my fantasy is desperate to come from fucking me, but she is also desperate that I come, too."

Chloe's eyes tracked the motion of Rick's hand as he removed it from her arm in order to readjust his lengthening cock, which was becoming uncomfortable, trapped in his shorts. He was deliberate in the motion, drawing the shaft forward to tent out the material at his crotch, then repositioning it up against his abdomen, the head just barely contained by the elastic in the waistband.

When her gaze moved back to his, Rick was smiling at her.

He quickly continued his explanation.

"You see, Dr. Burrell, this fantasy isn't about a woman who just wants to use me, to demean me, in some kind of revenge mode against all men. No, that's not it at all. My fantasy woman is hot and horny to do me in order to get herself off, but it's because fucking me like that is one way that we both get off."

The clip board slid off Chloe's lap, nestling next to her on the sofa cushion.

Moments ticked by as they looked into each other's eyes.

"In this fantasy, do you," Chloe swallowed, her mouth dry and her heart racing, "do you stroke your cock as the woman fucks you, or is she the one manipulating your erection?"

Rick reached one hand slowly toward her and slid it inside her robe, across her firm, heaving breast, and trapped her hard and throbbing nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Scooting closer to her as he began to fondle her breast, he clarified exactly what happened in his fantasy.

"This is a favorite fantasy, Dr. Burrell, so there are many, many variations. Sometimes I am on my back, my ass on the edge of the mattress with the woman standing between my legs, which she has draped over her shoulders. She is looking at me as she slides her strapon very slowly inside me, all the while gripping and stroking my cock and telling me things like, 'Ooh, this feels so good, baby—I just love fucking you like this.' She looks down to watch her dildo pump in and out of my asshole and says, 'You are my sexy fantasy. This gets me so hot and wet.' She is very good at stroking my cock while she fucks my asshole with her strapon, and the rhythm she uses to do both things at once drives me incredibly wild with lust."

Rick's insistent, yet gentle tugs on her nipple were causing cascades of pleasure to shoot between her nipples and her pussy. Chloe slid her legs open, crooking one knee to draw it up under her and extending the other leg to straighten it, her foot sliding slightly under the coffee table. The motion bloused open the top of her robe quite a bit, and it caused the hem of the short garment to ride up.

Continuing to tug on her nipple, Rick slid the other hand to her pussy, now easily available to him. He found her clit immediately. It was hard, distended, peeking out from under its hood. Both her clit and her pussy were wet. Very wet.

"So to answer your question, Dr. Burrell, in that version of the fantasy, the woman is stroking my cock. It feels absolutely wonderful, her hand gliding up and down my erect dick as her strapon slides in and out of my asshole."

Chloe's eyelids fluttered briefly, breath quickening as Rick played with her.

"In another version of this fantasy," he continued, building his tease artfully as he momentarily backed off from what he was doing to her clit, "the woman has positioned me on the bed with my chest down on the mattress but my knees spread wide and my ass high. She is behind me on her knees, and she tells me things as she strokes my cock and fondles my balls as they hang down between my legs."

"What things?" Chloe croaked, fighting to keep her conscious mind focused on what Rick was saying so she could reproduce his fantasies for him. What he was doing to her nipple and her clit, though, was making it very, very difficult to be taking mental notes.

"Very sexy, very arousing things, Dr. Burrell." He resumed stroking her clit. Slowly. So slowly. His thumb slid easily across it, lubricated with a slippery coating of her juices that had clung there when he withdrew it from between her pussy lips. "She tells me that she is crazy hot to fuck me because she is so turned on by seeing me like this, spread apart and open to her. She gently glides a finger of her other hand up and down between my spread apart cheeks and tells me how much she likes to look at my upturned ass and my naked, exposed asshole because she knows it's her personal toy for her own sexual pleasure, and she knows that playing with it will give her a mind-blowing climax."

Chole unbelted her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, giving her entire body to Rick to play with as he continued his dangerously erotic description, a description that could, at any moment, send her into an orgasm that she knew would make her delirious.

He moved his hand to her other breast, continuing with his slippery, gentle massage of her clit.

"What she's doing to my cock and my asshole feels wonderful, Dr. Burrell, and I encourage her. I tell her things, too, in this fantasy." He leaned close to Chloe's ear and whispered, "Do you want me to tell you what I say?"

Chloe was panting. She eked out a hoarse, "Yes. Tell me." Her abs and stomach fluttered, an undeniable presage to an orgasm.

"I say that I am going to take every inch of her strapon deep inside me and that I want to feel her buck up against me when she screws me. I say that I want her to grind her pussy up against my ass as a way to stimulate her clit. I tell her that I want her to fuck me really, really good, and to make herself come hard from doing it."

Rick slid the hand on her breast down to her crotch and slid two fingers inside Chloe's pussy. He continued his massage of her clit as he began to twist his fingers in and out of her, fucking her as he whispered sexily into her ear.

"When I tell her that, she gets crazy with lust and releases my cock in order to slide closer to me, grabbing the lubed shaft of her dildo at the base and tapping the end of it against my asshole. She says she's going to go out of her mind if she doesn't fuck me at that very instant, and she slides that dildo all the way inside me in order to do just what I said I want—grind her pussy up against my ass in order to fuck me deep and to make herself come. I reach beneath me and start stroking my cock because I know it will be only a few seconds before she reaches an incredible orgasm, and I want to come at the same time."

Chloe gasped, emitted a primal, guttural moan, and came hard, her pussy spasming around Rick's fingers, her clit retracting under its hood. She shook in waves of ecstasy, her beautiful tits jiggling with their long, hard nipples tracing crazy patterns before Rick's eyes. He leaned his mouth against her hair and said, "Yeah, baby, come for me. Come hard for me."

She threw her arms around his neck and rode out the orgasm, pressing her naked body against him, shivering and convulsing her way to, and through, the Burrellian Threshold.

When her panting had subsided, orgasm ebbing away, Chloe was draped against him, hugging his body tight to hers.

"Is that the information you needed, Dr. Burrell?" he asked, gently grabbing her shoulders to push her away from his chest enough to see her face.

Drawing in a long breath with closed eyes, Chloe parted and licked her lips, swallowing to soothe her dry mouth and throat. She opened her eyes slowly to look at Rick.

"No more 'Dr. Burrell' right now, Rick. No more, 'Mr. Torres,' either. Take those shorts off," she ordered, "and get out of this shirt." She pushed the shirt off his shoulders and tugged down on the waistband of the shorts, freeing his cock. She leaned away from him to pick up the feeldoe from the coffee table. "I'm going to fuck you right now with this," she said, holding the crazy-shaped device in front of his eyes.

Standing from the sofa while Rick slid off his shorts, Chloe picked up the harness and the bottle of lube. The clip board fell from the sofa to the carpet. "Come into the bedroom, Rick." She walked quickly to the bedroom door. "I know just what to say when I take your virginity."

His cock bobbed comically as he hustled after her.

"I don't think I'll need any lubricant to insert this into my pussy, do you?" Chloe asked, holding the feeldoe before Rick as he sat on the edge of the bed and she stood before him. She handed him the dildo. "Put it in, lover," she purred, leaning forward to place her hands on the sides of his face and kiss him deeply. Straightening, she stepped close in front of him and spread her legs.

Rick eyes widened. He leaned forward to plant a quick kiss on her belly, then inched the bulb end of the dildo slowly inside her. It popped inside with a satisfying little slurp, and Chloe reached down to position it exactly right. She stepped back from him.

"Do you like seeing me with the fake cock that's going up your ass in a minute?" she asked demurely.

It was the most erotic sight Rick had ever witnessed. His cock stood straight up between his legs as he sat on the edge of the mattress.

"I love seeing it, Chloe," he answered, marveling at how the sight in reality exceeded in effect anything he had yet conjured in his masturbatory imagination.

"Good," she said, stepping back in front of him. "Then suck it."

Surprising herself at the intense desire with which she wanted to see him sucking her fake cock, Chloe grabbed his head and pushed it toward the shaft protruding from her crotch. "Open wide and let me see you suck it for me," she urged, thrusting her hips upward to bring the end of the dildo close to his mouth. "It will look so sexy, baby. I have dreamed of seeing your lips wrapped around this as you take it into your mouth for me."

Rick was stunned. His eyes communicated his surprise.

"It's as hard as your own cock, Rick," she whispered, reaching a hand to close her fist around his stiff dick. "Do this for me, baby. I want you to suck my cock."

Tentatively, he parted his lips as Chloe maintained her grip on his erection. Nudging the end of the shaft slowly inside the access he was allowing, she saw him seal his lips around it and drop his jaw.

"God! Oh, damn!" she said, releasing his cock so she could grab a breast in each hand and start tugging at her nipples, drawing them outward between thumbs and forefingers. "That is so-o-o-o-o hot! Jesus, Rick! Oh, my sweet, sexy man. Oh, shit. Oh, shit."

Her encouragement, the intensity with which she communicated how much the act turned her on, pushed Rick quickly past any reluctance to suck on the fake cock protruding from Chloe's crotch. He took more of the purple plastic down his throat.

Chloe could only manage moans of desire as she tugged her nipples and watched her man suck the stiff phallus protruding from her pussy. What he was doing made the bulb of the feeldoe move around inside her in delightful ways. She released her breasts to place her hands on his head and began to make small, carefully controlled fucking motions with her hips as she looked down at the sight.

"God, baby, I could fuck your face to an orgasm that would blow the top of my head off," she said, desperately holding back the urge to thrust forward and really begin fucking Rick down the throat. She would never do that, but the thought of it was such a temptation.

He drew back, slurping spittle from the end of her fake cock, and said, "You want me to learn to deep throat this, don't you?" he asked, looking up into her eyes.

She dropped her hand back to his dick, which was still rock hard.

"I can teach you, baby. Remember how good it felt to have you down all the way down MY throat?"

He grinned and wiped his mouth. "It will turn you on?"

She cocked her head at him.

"Okay. Stupid question," he laughed, reaching behind her to grab her ass in his hands and pull her toward him. "But learning how to do it should qualify for some kind of special reward, don't you think?" He nipped playfully at a spot on the side of her hip.

Her arm was trapped between them, with Chloe's hand still wrapped around Rick's cock. She squeezed it. "I will think of something, my sexy man."

Relesing his dick, she said, "But seeing you suck my cock got me so hot, Rick, that there is nothing that can happen right now except me fucking you long and deep and hard in your asshole." She backed away from him. "Up on the bed on all fours, and scoot forward with your chest down facing that direction." She pointed behind him.

A puzzled look on his face, Rick twisted around from his seated position to face where Chloe was pointing.

The closet door was opened all the way against the bedroom wall. A full-length mirror was attached to the inside of the closet door, which meant that Rick was now looking straight at the mirror.

"That's right. I want both of us to see what it looks like the first time I fuck you in the ass," Chloe whispered into his ear, looking at their reflection in the mirror.

He turned back around and grabbed her face in his hands, sealing his lips against hers and kissing her hungrily, deeply. Drawing back for a moment, Rick said, "You have planned everything about this, haven't you?"

She smiled, looking into his eyes, not saying anything. He kissed her again, plunging his tongue inside her mouth, savoring her, tasting her.

Breaking the kiss, Chloe straightened. "First, though," she said, "I have to strap into my harness." She picked it up from the nightstand and quickly stepped into it, a move practiced many times in the previous weeks as she got used to wearing the feeldoe, to adjusting to how it felt inside her, how the shaft moved and bounced when she walked.

But more than any of that, she had practiced thrusting her hips in a fucking motion, seeking to mimic the practiced movements that were so hypnotic to watch as Lela fucked Miguel in the ass on Chloe's favorite video.

After quickly buckling the straps, Rick all the while looking on in rapt attention, Chloe reached for the bottle of lube, also on the nightstand. "Now," she told him, the purple shaft protruding through the metal ring at the crotch of the harness as she stood before him, "lube up my cock." She popped the top on the lube and handed him the bottle.

Rick drizzled a stream of the glistening liquid along the length of the shaft and then quickly closed a fist around it, thumbing closed the top of the bottle of lubricant with his other hand. He began to stroke and twist his fist around the shaft of the dildo while Chloe stood in front of him.

"That's a pretty good job, Rick," she said huskily, watching him prepare her cock with the lube. "But stand up behind me, reach around, and show me how a man really strokes his cock."

He licked his lips and stood, moving behind her. In the process he leaned his lips next to her ear and whispered, "A guy stroking his cock like this can make him come, Chloe. Are you gonna come while I stroke your cock?" He was behind her, his hard dick pressing into the small of her back and then sliding up against her, slick with pre-cum, as he pressed tightly against her buttocks. Reaching one hand around her to grab the shaft of the feeldoe, he reached the other around the other side of her to fondle her breast.

Standing as they were, it was easy for Chloe to watch in the mirror as Rick's practiced motions for jerking his cock began their magical strokes up and down the shaft sticking proudly from her crotch. He was tugging her nipple. Lips close to her ear as he looked at their reflection in the mirror, he began a torturous stream of dirty talk.

"Does this make the bulb in your pussy move, Chloe? Does it feel good?"

It did.

"When I'm standing up like you are right now, my hard cock sticking up from my crotch just like yours is—see, in the mirror?—and I'm stroking my cock like this," he said, gliding his fist up and down the purple shaft, causing the other end of the dildo to nudge repeatedly against Chloe's G-spot, "I'm often thinking about actually fucking you. I'm pretending that your hot, sweet pussy is around my cock, and I'm stroking in and out of you. Are thinking about fucking me right now, about stroking your hard cock in and out of me?"

She was.

"Have you stroked this cock just like this, watching yourself in the mirror, and wishing I was here to take this cock deep inside my asshole?"

"God!" she screamed, pushing him backwards away from her and twirling immediately to look at him, a hungry, lustful gaze dropping straight to his steel-hard dick as it pulsed and pointed skyward. "Get on the bed, Rick. Get on the bed now! I can't wait any longer. You've driven me completely crazy. I have to fuck you now!"

He scrambled into position, dropping his chest to the mattress, spreading his elbows to the side as his hands gripped the edge of the mattress slightly in front of his face. He widened his knees, his cock now bobbing beneath his belly, his balls dangling in their sac. Drawing his knees forward a little, Rick pushed his ass upwards.

He had practiced the position many times as he imagined being taken by a woman like this. It was easy in this position to reach underneath himself with one hand and stroke his cock as he fantasized about a beautiful, sexy woman crawling behind him, pointing the tip of her lubed-up strapon at the center of his exposed asshole, and sliding it deep inside him.

Since he'd met Chloe, that woman was always her.

Rick felt the bed jostle as the woman of his dreams—beautiful, sexy, Chloe Simone Burrell, the woman who would transform his lustful desire into reality at the same time she lived out her own fantasy—moved into position behind him. He looked into the mirror to see her gorgeous breasts swaying seductively and the purple dildo bouncing slightly as she advanced on her knees to scoot next to him.

Chloe closed a fist full of lube around Rick's dick with one hand as she tilted the bottle of lube at the top of his ass crack with the other.

Before squeezing the viscous liquid out into the furrow between his cheeks, Chloe paused. She looked into the mirror, meeting his eyes with hers, and smiled. "I love you," she said sincerely, dropping her eyes momentarily to ensure her positioning of the bottle was perfect. Returning her gaze to his in the mirror's reflection, she said, "And I am going to love fucking your beautiful little asshole until we both come, Rick." She squirted out a generous glob of the slippery liquid, capped the bottle and dropped it to the mattress.

Then she began a calculated act, something that she wanted to put Rick into such a state that he would be crazy for her cock, crazy to be fucked, begging her to do him. She stroked his very stiff dick with one hand, drawing it back between his legs to get a good grip, while at the same time pushing a large dollop of the lube toward his asshole, sliding her finger through it in the process. She pushed that finger deep inside him as she continued stroking his cock.

"Oh, god, Chloe!" he moaned, muffled into the sheets on the mattress. His hands gripped the edge of the mattress as he squirmed beneath her. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god . . .."

Whatever sounds came from his mouth after that were indistinguishable to Chloe. Her nipples were achingly hard, and her pussy was sopping wet, making her appreciate the wisdom of the harness to hold the bulb end of the dildo securely inside her pussy. She looked at their reflection in the mirror and became even more aroused, then looked down at the sight in front of her as her finger slid in and out of Rick's asshole.