Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

Yes, it was all real. It was really happening.

"Rick," she said, her voice loud enough to be heard over the slurping sounds of her fist sliding up and down his hard cock and her finger plunging in and out of his eager pucker, "look at me."

He raised his head to stare at the mirror.

"You have no idea how hot this is making me." She looked directly into his eyes in the mirror. "See how I'm stroking your cock and finger fucking you in the ass at the same time?" She watched his gaze track around the scene in the mirror. "It makes me crazy to have you like this, your naked ass up in the air, begging me to fuck you, your hard cock in my grip, jacking you off to make you even more desperate to come."

Chloe had remembered enough of what Rick had teased her with during their session a little while ago on the couch to improvise successfully.

"You're my toy like this, aren't you baby?" She pushed her finger completely inside him, holding it there, wiggling it against his prostate. He groaned. "You want to give yourself to me like this so I come hard, don't you?" He growled deeply this time, his asshole rippling around her finger in response to her question. "Fucking you like this WILL make me come, Rick. It will make me come harder than I have ever come in my life."

Chloe ceased her ministrations on his cock, and released it to bounce free beneath his belly. Any more stroking and he would have spurted, she knew.

"But Rick, having my finger inside you like this," and she wiggled the digit buried inside his asshole, nudging it repeatedly against his prostate, "is so very sexy. I have wanted to be inside you for so long." She began a torturously slow extraction, drawing her finger from inside the depths of his tight opening in a calculated manner that would coincide with the end of her dirty talk right before she speared him with her dildo. "And taking it out like I'm doing right now can only mean one thing, Rick." She stopped the retreat of her finger. "Do you know what that is?" Chloe looked into his eyes as he watched her reflection, entranced, in the mirror.

"God, Chloe! Don't tease me like this," he begged. "Don't tease me any longer, baby."

"Then tell me what you know is going to happen when I take my finger out of your asshole, Rick."

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you?" he whimpered into the sheets.

"What?" Chloe whispered.

"You're going to fuck me!" Rick exclaimed, pushing the words from deep in his chest.

"That's right, baby," Chloe cooed, "I'm going to fuck you in your asshole." She popped her finger from his puckered opening. "So open it up for me, Rick. Open up your hole. I'm going to push my cock inside you all the way." She pressed his thighs outward with her own to lower his ass a bit to fit her height behind him. Then she grabbed the slickened shaft at the base, aimed the tip at Rick's opened asshole, and slid it deep inside him, sealing herself against him tightly, trapping him underneath her as she reached up and grabbed onto his shoulders. Looking into the mirror, a firm grip on the sexy man beneath her, Chloe said, "Look at me, Rick."

He raised his head to stare into the reflection of her eyes as she searched his gaze.

"This is how it feels to be fucked, lover."

Chloe began the motions that she had practiced so long, the sure, steady undulations she had watched Lela use to fuck Miguel, and she fucked her man slowly, deeply, thoroughly, and with a satisfaction that simply continued to mount through the minutes as he writhed beneath her, panting—even drooling—with lust as she pushed her way right into the depths of his soul.

"Chloe! Oh, Chloe, what are you doing? I can't take it! I can not take it!"

"Yes, you can," she whispered into his ear, draped over his back as her eyes remained fixed on the mirror, watching their visage as she ass-fucked her lover for the very first time. "You can take it, Rick. You can take it deep for me, can't you?"

He reached underneath himself for his hard and throbbing cock. "Not for much longer, babe," he panted, looking at her eyes in the mirror. "I really, really can't take it much longer. You will make me come."

Chloe used his words as a cue to press her crotch as tight against his ass as possible. She squirmed against him in that position, knowing that doing so would bump the bulb end of the dildo repeatedly against her G-spot.

She would come with him.

Rick's fist became a blur on his hard cock. His balls snugged up against his crotch as the final indication that he had reached the point of no return, and the motions of the purple shaft back and forth across his prostate triggered his orgasm, huge spurts of cum flying from the end of his cock, landing on the sheets at the edge of the mattress.

Chloe's orgasm hit at the same time. She slammed her crotch against his ass and held it tightly there as wave after wave of incredible pleasure washed over her. Her breasts were pressed tightly into his back as they collapsed down onto the bed, both of them panting in ecstasy and exhaustion. Rick struggled his hand away from his cock, his asshole still spasming around Chloe's strapon.

"Back it out, Chloe. Please. Back it out," Rick panted, squirming his ass beneath her.

By then having recovered from her journey through the Burrellian Threshold, Chloe put her hands on either side of his back and stiff-armed herself up enough to raise her hips, drawing the dildo slowly from his ass. When it popped free, she once again collapsed on top of him, the dildo now trapped between her belly and his ass. This pushed the bulb end of the feeldoe against the back wall of her pussy, and Chloe rolled off of Rick. She needed relief from the strapon just as Rick did.

Rolling off the bed on shaky legs, Chloe managed to unbuckle enough to slip the harness over the feeldoe and drop it to the floor. Gingerly pulling the purple ovoid carefully from between the still-engorged lips of her pussy, she placed the toy atop the tangled mess of leather on the floor and crawled back onto the bed to lie next to Rick, who had turned over on his back.

Snuggling her head onto his chest, she pressed her body next to his, draping one leg across his strong thighs.

They dozed lightly, too spent to do anything else, until Chloe roused herself enough to say, "You are one sexy man, Rick." She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Mmmm," he responded, rolling on his side to look into her eyes. "And this from the woman who gave me the two most intense orgasms of my life, both within the span of only . . . what?" He raised his head to look at the digital clock on the night stand. "Within the span of only three hours." He kissed her. "Chloe, come here." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against his body. "I am the luckiest guy in the world, and you are the sexiest woman ever." He searched her eyes, seeing the contentment and happiness there.

"Well, soon-to-be Dr. Torres," she said, brushing a lock of hair away from Rick's eyes as he laid on his side looking at her, "I can just imagine all the exciting research projects we can collaborate on as we both study the human sexual response." She grinned at him, a tingle coursing through her body.

"Yes," he answered, a twinkle in his eye. "A two-doctor household WOULD make collaborating quite convenient."

And that comment produced a thrill bigger than any Chloe had experienced that day. Or ever.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers