Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

And her pussy immediately moistened.

Georgia continued as Chloe snapped back into researcher mode—at least in terms of outward appearances. "Jeez, it is just so hot. I never thought about such a thing until I saw it happen on a video on one of the porntube video sites. It was totally accidental that I stumbled onto it one night when I was bored and surfing for something interesting to look at. But, man, did it ever blow my mind. I mean, it was like hypnotizing to see it, and I got really, really wet even before the short video was over."

Chloe remained quiet. Processing.

"God knows why this has such an effect on me, but if I had been thinking about it while I was masturbating just then, I probably would have blacked out when the orgasm hit—that's happened a couple of times. Maybe it's the power trip thing. You know, me being the one to fuck the guy—I mean REALLY fuck the guy. Or maybe it's just because it's so . . . I don't know, so, so . . . erotic. That's the word. Not nasty. Not kinky. Not perverted. For me it's just so damned HOT that I can't imagine anything that could turn me on more." Georgia's eyes had defocused while she tried to explain her fascination. Chloe the researcher noted how even talking about this act seemed to send the girl's consciousness to a different place.

"Being inside a guy, maybe that's what so hot about it," Georgia continued. "I absolutely love to suck off a guy and slide my finger up his ass at the same time because when he comes, I can feel his spasms inside him, gripping and releasing my finger with the contractions of his tight hole matching the contractions that are pumping his cum into my mouth. That is incredibly hot, so the idea of fucking him in his asshole with a strapon as a way to trigger those contractions—and getting myself off at the same time—damn, it just drives me crazy to think about doing that."

Chloe thought her line of work had inured her to being aroused by subjects' reactions or revelations. She had seen girlfriends or wives leaning over the platform fellating their men to the point of orgasm in order to get readings of the male orgasmic response. She'd shown subjects videos of gay porn from the lab's "library" depicting acts that should be anatomically impossible as a way to test for differences in brain readouts between gay and straight men. She had interviewed numerous females about their anal sex practices. She had done two separate studies which searched for differences between orgasms brought on by clitoral masturbation or by anal penetration—and in those studies, women who said they orgasmed from being screwed in the ass would bring their dildos or butt plugs into the lab and then pump into their bottomholes while hooked up to a 24-channel EEG machine.

So what was anyone ever going to say to Dr. Burrell in the course of research that would arouse her when she thought she had heard and seen it all?

What Georgia just said did it.

Chloe needed a few seconds to compose herself. She picked up the clip board and feigned at making a mark on the papers. Finally, having tamped down the arousal that came out of the blue when Georgia described her mind-blowing fantasy, Chloe asked, "And this particular fantasy usually creates the most powerful orgasms for you?"

"Not usually," Georgia answered, finally looking at Chloe after her fidgeting and descriptions. "Always. The fantasy ALWAYS brings me to a powerful climax."

Chloe really did make notes on her clip board this time. "Can you estimate how many times you've climaxed with this fantasy in, say, the last six months?"

Georgia rubbed her palms down the front of her jeans as she sat in the chair, much more relaxed now as she talked about her fantasy. She chewed her lip for a moment, thinking. "Well, first, it hasn't been six months since I saw that video. It's only been—let me see . . . um—it's been about three months ago when I started. Since then how many times have I gotten off thinking about it? I dunno, maybe . . . 30 times or so?"

Chloe did the math quickly. "So at least a couple of times a week?"

"Yeah. That sounds right."

"Have you masturbated during that period to other fantasies, even though they don't create the intense climaxes you get with that fantasy?"

"Oh, sure. I have all the usual fantasies, and I enjoy them a lot. You know, a guy going down on me and licking and sucking my clit while he fingers me, being taken doggy style and rubbing my clit when he fucks me, watching a guy's cock get hard when he's naked in front of me as I strip for him." Georgia smiled. "I like that one a lot." She brushed a lock of hair back from her forehead and said, "But it's on purpose that I DON'T think about screwing a guy with a strapon every time I masturbate. I just couldn't handle that much sexual intensity that often."

This girl was masturbating much more frequently than any other female research subject had ever reported. "Did you masturbate as much before as you do now? And try to answer based on the times when you weren't with a guy getting sex regularly. It's an assumption by we researchers that sex with a partner on a frequent basis cuts down on the amount of masturbating."

Georgia pulled one leg up underneath her on the chair, settling in for more discussion. "You know, Dr. Burrell, even if I had a guy in my life right now, and even if we were getting it on regularly, BUT if I weren't plowing his behind at least every now and then, I think I'd still be fantasizing about this and masturbating to the fantasy." Pausing to consider her response for a second as she shifted in the chair, the girl then added, "Maybe I wouldn't fantasize about it so much if I had actually done it with a guy, you know? But I'm betting it would still cause incredible orgasms if I brought myself off while thinking about it."

Georgia's far-away look dissipated, and she looked back at Chloe. "Oh, yeah . . . about whether I masturbate more since I started thinking about this?" The girl's embarrassment had at this point faded, and she smiled broadly at Chloe when she said, "Yeah, I masturbate a lot more now. I think I'm actually addicted to the intense orgasms I get when I think about doing a guy with a strapon, and since I've added those sessions of playing with myself, I also have to admit that I masturbate more often to ANY of the fantasies I have. Sometimes I just close my eyes and picture stuff, you know? But other times, I start things off by looking at pictures of naked guys, especially pictures in which they're completely nude and their dicks are hard—and what's even better in those pictures is when the guys are also looking into the camera, like they're looking right at me and thinking, 'Yeah, here I am, baby, all for you—this is all just for you, and I love knowing you can see every inch of me.' And I like to look at videos of good-looking guys fucking pretty girls, too, as a way to launch into masturbating."

Chloe continued writing notes about this interview as she asked, "So it's accurate to say that, for whatever reason, this particular fantasy of guys getting fucked in the ass by women wearing strapons has increased your appetite for sexual arousal and release?"

(Not only were the subjects encouraged to use their most natural means of expression when talking about their sexuality, the researchers were trained to emulate that type of talk as a way to reinforce the normalcy of how subjects expressed themselves. Chloe had learned to match her subjects' lexicon even though it sometimes meant talking in ways she would never—ever—do in her own life. At least, not to anyone other than a lover in her bedroom.)

Georgia answered Chloe's question of whether fantasizing about strapon man-fucking had made her hornier. "Of course, Dr. Burrell," she said, standing from the chair in order to tug the legs of her snug jeans downward as she reached for her backpack. "Of course fantasizing about doing a hot guy with a strapon increases my sexual arousal. Doesn't thinking about it do the same thing for you?"

The question surprised Chloe. Another surprise was the blush she felt rising into her own cheeks at the girl's intimation that she had thought about fucking a man with a strapon and had masturbated to the fantasy.

Dr. Chloe Burrell wasn't about to admit to Georgia or to anyone, that for the first time in all the instances in which sexual practices had been described to her (and even performed in the lab in front of her), this idea of strapon man-fucking was not only out-of-the-blue new to her, it had instantly gotten her wet and had continued to moisten her pussy during the interview and note-taking in the past few minutes.

Chloe was relieved to see Georgia pick up her backpack, indicating that she was ready to go. It would be truly embarrassing as a Ph.D. university faculty member doing a clinical research study if one of her subjects were to catch an unmistakable whiff of the arousal that Chloe was experiencing.

Chloe answered the co-ed's question by saying, "Let's just stick to the information I'm collecting for this research study, okay?" She looked down at her clip board to hide the embarrassment that must be on her face and which would plainly communicate that the concept of strapon man-fucking had, for whatever reason, turned her on sexually in a powerful and instantaneous way.

"Sure, Dr. Burrell," Georgia answered, shouldering the backpack with a "Gotcha!" smile.

There had been many research studies done on personal differences and preferences that sexually arouse humans, so Chloe wasn't surprised that something in particular was driving this research subject to a strong focus on a certain kind of sexual activity. But the fact that Georgia said the fantasy induced climaxes even MORE intense than what Chloe had just witnessed was almost unbelievable.

Chloe's own response to the mention of the subject further intrigued her, both as a research scientist AND as a woman eager to learn more about doing something with a man—to a man—that was making her pussy cream at just the thought.

It was clear that Georgia must return to the lab, bring her toys, and give herself permission to fantasize about strapping on a dildo and fucking some hot stud until the act triggered off an incredible orgasm. Chloe HAD to see those readings on the fMRI.

She made the arrangements with Georgia to come back to the lab the following week. Chloe needed time to search for any new studies on topic-specific sexual fantasizing as a means for self-induced orgasm.

Snapping back from the memory of her data gathering the week before with Georgia, Chloe turned off the freeway at her exit ramp and started the labyrinthine route home that would avoid several stop lights which always seemed to last forever after a tough day in the lab.

It gave her time to think yet again how she could possibly describe Georgia's fantasy if, indeed, the readings she would get during Georgia's orgasm in the lab the next week were what she hoped they would be. Writing up the research article would require some kind of description about what Georgia was thinking about that caused such off-the-chart brain readings. How would Chloe translate what the girl had told her in the lab into academic journal jargon? (". . . fucking some hot guy in his asshole with a strapon dildo while he's bent over nude in front of me with his hard cock hanging down between his legs and he's moaning in pleasure as I really ride him good to bring myself off"—Chloe didn't think she would ever forget that description.)

+++Journal of Human Sexuality, 43(4), p. 487: "The subject reported that she always experienced the same kind of intense orgasmic response as shown in the scans in Figures 2-4 when she masturbates to visions of female-to-male coitus in which the female takes position behind the male, who has presented his naked buttocks to her while in a position allowing her to penetrate his anus with a penis-like appendage positioned and secured at her crotch, thus enabling her to thrust the appendage in and out of his anus in the same manner as a male thrusts his penis in and out of a female during sexual coupling. Fantasizing about this activity, always with the fantasy including both male and female orgasm as a result of the activity, is done in concert with the subject masturbating using vaginal and clitoral exogenous female sexual arousal intensifiers The process reliably produces the subject's intense orgasmic response."+++

Would there be some other way to describe strapon man-fucking in an academically acceptable manner?

Chloe wished for a different publication that might be more enjoyable to write for:

+++Journal for Women Who Like to Fuck Men in the Ass, 1(1), p. 26: "The subject reported that she always got mind-blowing climaxes when she fantasized about fucking a guy in the asshole. She described the activities in the fantasy as watching the male strip out of his clothes and seeing his hard cock spring free of his briefs when he slid them down and off. The subject enjoyed this section of the fantasy because she reports pleasure in seeing men naked in front of her, especially men with hard cocks. Brain scan number five (shown below) is time-coded to this part of the fantasy and indicates that telling the naked man to stroke his cock for her and get it really hard created a spike in arousal readings. She then tells the man in her fantasy to bend over for her and spread his buttocks wide apart to show her the place where she will fuck him."+++

Wasn't gonna happen, but it WOULD be a delightful respite from academic authorship to write for such a journal.

Chloe surprised herself at how quickly, after Georgia's initial confession of the subject of her most intense fantasies, that Chloe's own fantasies and comfort with the idea of strapon man-fucking made their way into her personal sexual lexicon.

Pulling into her townhome garage, she was happy to be finished with the day's work at the university.

Her drive time daydreaming meant she was more than a little randy, and she sat her satchel on the kitchen table, pulled the cat food from the cupboard to shake some out into the cat's bowl as her pet came galloping from the bedroom to eat, and then Chloe headed straight to the computer in the second bedroom which served as her home office. Sitting down, she clicked on the monitor, pulled up her browser, and googled, "strapon videos."

The lab owned several pairs of goggle-like video playback glasses that subjects underneath the fMRI machine could wear to watch videos of various kinds of sexual content depending on what the research study's goals were. Chloe had earlier that day decided it would be best for the next experiment with Georgia if the girl were watching a video of her favorite fantasy as she masturbated. That way, the research wouldn't be dependent solely on Georgia's fantasizing skills. Remembering the co-ed's blush when first describing her fantasy, Chloe did not want to jeopardize the chances for getting brain readings that would produce even more data than the last time simply because Georgia still suffered from some traces of embarrassment at masturbating to the fantasy in Chloe's lab.

The fact that searching for such a video tonight would probably arouse her to the point of masturbation and orgasm was an added bonus.

The overnight shipping charge that Chloe would pay for an appropriate video would be worth it—she wanted Georgia's orgasm in the lab on Friday to last as long as possible in order to generate the greatest amount of data. Tonight was Monday, so the video would be delivered on Wednesday (if not before—Chloe had once ordered a second copy of a video the lab had been using in a research study and which had been inexplicably lost between one instance of its use and the next, which meant the subjects had to come back later in the week; amazingly, the delivery was in her mailbox the next day even though it was after 7 PM when she ordered it the night before).

What a menu of possibilities appeared on the computer screen! Chloe was dumbfounded at how much of this kind of sexual activity was discussed and displayed on the Internet.

Call it the "bus man's holiday" syndrome—just as a bus driver usually wasn't motivated to hop in the family car and drive cross-country for a vacation, Chloe the sex researcher usually wasn't motivated to go looking for sexually titillating material away from her work in the lab. Spending so many years in the neuroscientific aspects of human sexuality research meant she, like most people, enjoyed leaving the subject of her work at her job. When—if—she found a man with whom to make an emotional connection and initiate a long-term relationship, she was sure her physical urges would ramp up, but until then, it was the rare occasion that Chloe found herself horny enough to go looking for a fantasy-inducing story or visual. A good session with her vibrator or even just her fingers was almost always enough for her.

The weekend just past, though, was a rare exception. Chloe had masturbated three different times to images conjured of the things Georgia had described in the lab. Each orgasm was intense, fulfilling, draining, and completely satisfying—at least until after a recovery period. Then, inevitably, she was, again, drawn to the erotic mental images of a nude woman wearing a strapon pumping the dildo protruding from her crotch into the willingly offered asshole of a man bent over in front of her, with both of them panting in sexual excitement as the woman drove herself and her man to orgasm.

So to this point in her life, Chloe had not done much surfing for anything erotic on the web. She was unaware of the range and amount of material about female-to-male strapon play that was available. The topic hadn't been mentioned before by her research subjects, and except for the one instance when she had to buy a replacement copy of a DVD that had been lost in the lab, she hadn't spent time looking for sex stories or videos because the lab already had quite a collection.. Finding a web site that specialized in "videos for women who enjoy the delights of strapon man-fucking," Chloe scrolled through the descriptions of several DVDs. She lingered on two in particular, both because the actors and actresses portrayed were attractive and because the story descriptions aroused her:

"Katrina leads Jonathan into a new world—one in which the man is the one who is penetrated during sex. Hired by the college as a tutor in math for the athletic department, she enjoys helping this basketballer learn calculus, but she enjoys training him to take her strapon even more. He is a willing student who brings firms glutes and a seven-inch cock to every tutoring session. You will enjoy seeing Katrina's practiced techniques for spreading Jonathan open to her gaze and to the penetrations of her fingers, tongue, and strapon dildo as he learns the pleasure of submitting his ass and his soul to a woman who knows how to use him for her sexual arousal and enjoyment."

The pictures showed a toned 30-ish, tall woman with one hand on the back of a handsome college-aged guy's head, drawing his face to hers for a kiss. She was dressed in a tweed skirt, white blouse, and sexy ankle-strap shoes, and her other hand was pressed against the bulge in the young stud's pants.

A customer review by "Anabelle" rated the video with the highest rating of five stars: "This was the hottest thing I've ever seen! The actors are all good-looking, and the story is great! The heroine (yes, she IS a heroine in my book!) helps the basketball star discover how much he loves it when a woman plays with his ass and then fucks him there. Great camera work, too—I just love those shots when she opens him up and we get to see his cute little pucker twitch in anticipation of her strapon. Somehow the camera catches that AND his nice, hard cock and snugged-up ball sac all framed perfectly in the scene. And his moans of pleasure when she takes him are so sexy! This video definitely captures all the excitement and eroticism of an experienced woman who loves to fuck men in every way teaching a young guy what a turn-on it is for both of them when he surrenders his asshole to the deep thrusts she gives him with her strapon. If I could give this ten stars, I would!"

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers