Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

Chloe clicked the "Add to Shopping Cart" button. Her other hand dropped to her crotch.

The other DVD was titled, "Losing the Bet, Winning the Game," and the summary of the story made clear that there really wasn't much of a plot. The female protagonist loses a bet during a raucous "cougars' night out" at a male strip club, and her thirty- and forty-something girlfriends set a diabolical task for her as a result: She must provide proof in the form of pictures snapped with a digital camera while she is screwing each of three different guys in the ass with a strapon, and she has to accomplish the feat within 24 hours. Silly and sophomoric as it was, the set-up provided the perfect plot device for moving from one strapon encounter to another.

However, the pictures connected to this DVD's story were quite arousing. The woman was tall, slender, and brunette. Though she was obviously older than Georgia, she looked something like the way Georgia might appear in say, fifteen years—perfect for making it easy for the coed to really get lost in the video's fantasy as she masturbated in Chloe's lab. The promotional pictures that went along with the film showed the woman nude except for her strapon as she drilled each of three different guys who all were naked and, when the pictures had them in poses that revealed their cocks, nicely endowed. The men were buffed and handsome, and they all had great asses, which were clearly on display as the woman handled them in the pictures. In one of the shots, she had parted the cheeks of a hunky farmboy-looking stud and was preparing to slide her stiff, fake cock inside him. In another picture, she was standing at the edge of a bed with a different guy on his back in front of her. She had draped his legs over her shoulders and was gripping each thigh, clearly pulling him back onto the strapon dildo she had buried up his butt. He had one arm thrown over his eyes (embarrassed?—for some reason, that made it even hotter). The sexy tableau was completed with the look of pleasure on the woman's face as she leaned back while at the same time pressing her crotch forward against his ass, her strapon obviously buried to the hilt inside him.

Both pictures included a digital camera placed somewhere close to the woman and available for her use in producing the proof her girlfriends had demanded in payment for losing the bet.

Chloe's pussy moistened as she looked at the pictures from this DVD. She clicked on the button to play the trailer:

"That's right, Lela, three guys. You have to bring us proof in pictures that you've screwed three guys in the ass with your strapon before this time tomorrow. That's what you get for losing the bet," said one of the women in the scene as she grabbed the butt of a male dancer who just then ventured close to the table where the women were sitting. The woman being told what her assignment was looked doubtful. One of the other ladies grinned at her and said, "Don't be such a wimp, Lela. You're gonna enjoy it if you let yourself!"

(". . . your strapon . . ."? thought Chloe. People do this enough these days that middle-aged women talk about "their strapons"?)

The trailer showed the male dancer gyrating in front of their table as the woman who had lost the bet took her turn grabbing his ass. "Now that you mention it, Donna, this is going to be a memorable 24 hours for me," laughed Lela, losing her look of consternation and grinning as she squeezed the naked mounds of male ass flesh that had been presented to her. "We all know how much fun and how sexy-hot it is to do a guy like that, but . . . THREE guys! In 24 hours!"

"Not up to it, Lela?" teased the other woman in their group.

The trailer then cut to a scene which showed Lela dialing up a male escort service and saying into her cellphone, "Yes. I want to use a strapon dildo on you." The scene quickly moved to a few seconds of a point-of-view shot as Lela's strapon began to slide into the man's asshole as she held his asscheeks spread apart in front of her.

In a disappointingly short amount of time the trailer again jumped to another scene. Lela was in a women's locker room and was pulling the farmboy, who looked to be all of eighteen years old, to a long bench between a row of lockers as she said, "Yes, I said I'd show you my tits and my pussy and that I'd suck your cock, so hurry up and get out of your pants before someone comes in." In the next scene of the trailer the guy was naked, lying on his stomach on the bench and scooted enough toward the end of it that his cock and balls were dangling as he stretched his legs out behind him for balance. Lela was crouched between his outstretched legs, nude except for a harness and strapon dildo (which was poking up from her crotch in her position behind the young man) as she finger-fucked him in the ass while he moaned, "God, what are doing? I can't take it, I can't take . . . oh, god, oh god. You shouldn't be doing that, but it feels so good! Don't stop. Don't stop!" With the other hand she was stroking his hard cock, and both her palm and his cock were glistening with the lube she had obviously poured from the opened bottle sitting on the floor next to her digital camera.

Chloe quickly stopped the trailer. She didn't want to see any part of the third scenario. It would be far more fun to watch Lela's third encounter with no preview of how she would do the guy and what he looked like.

She squirmed in delight and anticipation at the thought of the DVDs' arrival. She would draw the blinds, pop in a DVD, adjust the volume on her system's crystal clear audio, and lounge nude with her legs spread and her pussy moistening in front of her TV's large screen. Chloe knew she would be forced to stroke her clit as she watched the erotic and sexy scenes of an experienced woman plunging her strapon into a hunky stud eager to surrender himself and his asshole to the pleasures awaiting him as an initiate into a new world of sexual delights.

The second DVD immediately joined the first one in her shopping cart.

Then, fearing she would be tempted to buy every DVD on the site, Chloe clicked through to check-out. After entering her credit card information, though, she paused before clicking the purchase button. A smile forming on her face, she upped the quantity to two each of the DVDs, recalculated, and confirmed the order.

One copy of each for the lab, one copy of each for her.

Besides, this wasn't an order that would be showing up on a reimbursement form in the university's Accounting Office. Chloe knew much grief would be avoided by simply purchasing these DVDs and placing the copies for the lab in the appropriate cabinet in the storage room. A change two months ago in Accounting meant that all university audio-visual purchases had to include detailed descriptions of content (copyright compliance issues, the university counsel said), and it was clear to her the instant she read the memo that any future DVD or CD purchases for her research would have to be unreimbursed expenditures.

It was worth it. She knew that Georgia's masturbatory session on Friday would be far more likely to get the readings Chloe wanted with one of the DVDs amping up the girl's fantasies. But even at twice the price, she still would have purchased "Losing the Bet, Winning the Game" and "Tutoring Samuel" for her own viewing. The thought of what she would witness on those DVDs meant she could not wait to watch them during her own private screening.

Naked.

Playing with her pussy.

Tugging at one nipple while the fingers of her other hand squeezed and pressed against her throbbing and distended clit.

And fantasizing about being the woman on the screen who was ass-fucking a naked man with a strapon dildo.

Chloe was beginning to understand exactly why Georgia was having such intense orgasms.

Was this kind of reaction common to every woman presented with this idea? Or was Chloe (and Georgia, for that matter) different from most other women in this regard? Maybe it's just been too long since I've fucked a guy, and ANYTHING on the topic of men and women having sex would arouse me, thought Chloe, but she quickly dismissed that rationale—in the last month she'd listened to fifteen descriptions given by female research subjects who described fantasies to which they liked to masturbate.

All their descriptions were of sexy situations, but only Georgia's description had the impact it did on Chloe.

"Am I kinky?" she wondered.

Then she remembered Georgia's explanation and felt that it applied to her, too: "Erotic. Not nasty. Not kinky. Not perverted. Just so damned HOT!" Yeah, that was it. For some crazy reason, this idea of strapping a dildo to her crotch, lubing it up, and using it to penetrate—to push inside of and open up—a man's asshole, was just so damned hot!

Why?

A shiver ran up Chloe's spine and goose-bumps formed on her forearms and the back of her neck when she had the next thought: What if I find a guy, my special man who's going to love me, marry me, and in addition to the sweet, sexy lovemaking in all the ways I love so much, he also likes to roll over, naked, draw himself up on his knees with his glorious firm ass high in the air and his chest low to the mattress, and ask me to fuck him with a strapon in his ass?

Chloe hugged herself tightly and rocked herself through a flood of positive emotions, so intense was the reaction produced by that thought. A lover/husband who might also like to be strapon fucked! Yum!

Tuesday evening turned out to be a true disappointment. Even though Chloe knew it was certainly nothing but sheer luck that her prior experience with an overnight order resulted in less-than-24-hour service, she could not help but be disappointed when she got home and found that her order had not yet arrived. Sighing as she walked back inside to feed the cat, she realized it had been a very long time since she had been excited about sex, even if it was only being a voyeur to the action on a DVD.

She knew that her Wednesday at the university would be deadly dull because the classes she taught were on Tuesday and Thursday mornings this semester. That meant Wednesdays were usually dedicated to lab work, and this particular Wednesday's work would consist of running statistical analyses. It was grunt work that was the heart and soul of academic research.

More than once on Wednesday Chloe's mind drifted to Georgia's description of the fantasy that gave her the most intense orgasms. Other times Chloe replayed in her head the descriptions and storylines and the parts of the trailers she had allowed herself to view when ordering the videos for Friday's lab experiment with Georgia. A couple of times she was distracted with thoughts of the two guys she'd seen jogging on the way home Monday evening (what would those nice, firm, young butts look like nude?) Even more frequently, she daydreamed about finding a guy that was both the love of her life and an eager partner in strapon play.

But she knew, given the state of her love life currently, she would have to settle right now for the purely sexual thrills that would be inevitable as she watched and masturbated to the erotic images of Katrina or Lela strapon fucking hot and willing men in the videos she had ordered.

So when she got home on Wednesday, Chloe didn't even set her satchel down before checking the mailbox on the porch.

The package was there, and only because she knew the cat would be whining and interrupting her viewing of the videos if she didn't tend to her pet's feeding, she took care of that task. After that, though, she quickly shucked off her clothes and slipped on a mid-thigh length robe, knowing better than to tie the belt around her waist—she would soon have the robe opened to allow unencumbered access to her pussy and her breasts as she laid on her sofa watching Lela and Kartrina push their strapon dildos into the assholes of sexy men who would be squirming and moaning in pleasure as these two fortunate actresses brought themselves to climax from the act of strapon man-fucking.

Chloe could not wait to see it.

That women are capable of multiple orgasms within short spans of time was truly a blessing! Chloe enjoyed two wonderful climaxes watching Katrina tutor Samuel and knew she would masturbate many times in the future to a replay of those scenes—whether mental or actually viewing the DVD.

And she congratulated herself mightily for not watching a preview of Lela's third man-fucking. Seeing the entire scenario played out in front of her—with all its nuances, all the lingering camera shots on the guy's tight bottom, muscular body, and handsome face as he was led inexorably toward his deflowering—was over-the-top erotic and gut-clenchingly arousing. Chloe had no idea she could be turned on so completely by watching porn.

Check that! she thought. Porn—at least everything she had seen before Georgia planted the seed to go looking for what she watching now—had never been this erotic (and Chloe had seen a lot of porn as part of her research). "Not nasty. Not perverted. EROTIC!" Georgia's description again came to her mind.

God, what was going on with her? Why did this cause such an intense reaction? What was it about this act that drove her crazy with lust?

Was it captivation with the allure of engaging the male ass in new, naughty ways? This WAS new to her—the thought of man-fucking had not crossed her mind before.

Why not?

Was it so powerfully arousing because of the role reversal, the thought of being the one in the coupling who would actually GO INSIDE of the other, penetrating her partner and taking him sexually?

That WAS a delicious thought! It was more than delicious. It was mouth-watering in a way that told Chloe she had developed an insatiable appetite for it.

Was it both of these things mixed together that was making strapon fucking a man so very, very erotic and stimulating for her? If that was it, would most women get turned on, too?

Chloe snapped herself out of sex-researcher mode. She could self-analyze at length some other time. Right now, Lela the bet-loser was toying with her naked prey, her digital camera close by along with her strapon and lube.

"You'll love this, Miguel," Lela was telling a gorgeous Latino male who looked to be in his early forties with touches of gray starting to creep into the hair at his temples. She was behind him, her arms wrapped around his chest, hugging him close to her. Though she was wearing a clingy jersey knit dress that hugged her curves in a swash of pale green accents on shimmering black, he was nude, and his lovely cock was full and hanging heavily, though not yet erect. He had reached his arms behind him to rest his hands on her hips, and she was whispering in his ear.

"Trust me, baby. I'll go slow and be so tender with you. It's so-o-o-o hot to think about being the one to take your anal virginity, Miguel. I love your firm, tight ass, and I'm so wet just thinking about spreading your asscheeks apart so I can look at you."

The guy's cock was starting to rise. Lela kept up her tortuously sexy descriptions.

"I know you have a beautiful little asshole, baby. I can't wait to touch it. I'm even going to kiss it, you turn me on so much." Her hands slid down his chest and over his rippling abs, one hand dropping down to curl around his now erect dick. "Have you ever had a woman lick your asshole, Miguel? I'm going to do it to you. You're so sexy. You're going to be a willing virgin for me, aren't you?"

Miguel's eyes were closed as he listened to Lela tease him with her nasty talk. "Mmmm, señora magnifica, you are most persuasive in your sexy dress with your breasts pressed into my back and your hand on my cock," he said in an accent tinged with the perfect mix of Latin lover and sexual arousal. "Will you enjoy taking me like this?"

Lela raised up on her tiptoes in order to get even closer to his ear. She nibbled his earlobe and answered in a sexy, throaty whisper, "I will be so gentle with you, but there will be a time when doing you like this will make me so crazy to come that I know I'll push deep inside you, grab your hips, and just grind against you until I come so hard that I may faint with pleasure." She released her grip on his erect cock in order to slide down behind him, pressing her tits into his back and across his buttocks as she did so. Dropping to her knees, she placed her hands on his hips and began brushing her lips lightly across his naked ass, breathing heavily and occasionally extending the tip of her tongue to also barely graze his cheeks as she moved her face over his backside. Pausing to plant a tender, gentle kiss on one asscheek, Lela then reached her hands up his back, stretching her torso up to bring her breasts to his backside, pressing them against his butt. "I will love taking you like this more than you can imagine, Miguel," she said.

Miguel's hardened cock was incontrovertible evidence that he would enjoy it, too.

Dropping back down to her knees behind him, Lela placed her hands on his asscheeks and slowly spread him open with the wide-eyed wonder of a kid seeing a kindle of just-born kittens for the first time. "I'm looking at your cute little pink hole, Miguel. Have you ever shown it to a woman before? Have you ever let her open you up and look at you right . . . here?" She leaned forward, extended her tongue and formed it into a compact point, and then darted it forward like the quick flick from a snake. She aimed her tease directly onto the center of Miguel's asshole. Leaning back from him to gaze up into his face as he craned his neck around to see what she was doing, she smiled and said again, "Right . . . here?"

Again she teased him with a flick of her tongue against his anus.

"I do not think it matters, Miss Lela," said Miguel, a sense of urgency creeping into his voice as he thrust his backside out to bring it closer to her face as she leaned back. "You are showing me that it is a pleasurable thing. Perhaps you will do it again?"

"Oh, I'm going to do it again, love," Lela answered, laying the side of her face against one of his asscheeks as she spoke. "But I don't know if you'll be able to stand it if I have to keep my tongue there in order to make sure my sexy virgin's hole is nice and wet for me." In a voice that could only be described as liquid smoke, she reached between his legs and closed her fingers around his balls as she told him, "I'm going to take such good care of you, Miguel—you'll see how tender I'm going to be with your cute little asshole. I'll get it nice and wet and relaxed with my tongue, then I'll follow that with gentle caresses of my lubricated finger."

Miguel's eyes closed immediately and he threw his head back as he said, "We shall try this, yes? I can assure you I can take it."

"Are you sure?" she teased, fondling his balls as she planted another soft, sensuous kiss on his ass. "You are a virgin this way. That's what you told me. How do you know you can take my nice, hard strapon dildo as I slide it deep inside you?" Her hand crept up to the shaft of his steel-hard penis now pointed straight to the ceiling with a droplet of pre-cum glistening on the velvety head. "You're not lying to me, are you, Miguel?"

Lela gathered the droplet of his arousal on the pad of her fingertip and then released his cock. The swirl of liquid on her fingertip reflected the light as she drew her hand away from him. She asked again, "You seem so sure you'll be able to take it, my love. If you're really a virgin, it must mean that you are desperately eager for me to take your virginity. Is that it?"

Before Miguel had a chance to answer, Lela pried his cheeks open with one hand, again exposing his pink anus, and she slid the fingertip coated his pre-cum directly across his starfish. He gasped. Then grabbing his firm globes with both hands in order to open him completely, she extended her tongue and plunged it deep inside him.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers