Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he have a brother?" Faye laughed.

***

On a Saturday afternoon at her townhome after a delightful morning the two of them had spent browsing through a used book store followed by a nice lunch at a tony bistro nearby, Chloe felt it was time to have the conversation she'd been so excited-scared-aroused to have with Rick.

She had carefully and deliberately placed her strapon, harness, and lube for easy retrieval in the drawer of the nightstand next to her bed.

Sitting next to each other on her sofa, she started the conversation she had been planning ever since the night Rick recorded her story.

"You know, babe, this has been such an incredible time in my life. You have no idea how much I've dreamed about reaching this point in my research and at the university. It looks rock solid now that I'll get tenure, and I actually have a reputation in neuroscience and even a research topic—the Burrellian Threshhold—named after me." She leaned her head on Rick's shoulder and continued. "But none of that comes close to having you in my life."

Had she been able to mimic her cat's purr, Chloe would have done it.

"I'm not at that level professionally, Chloe, but even if I were, being with you would top it," he answered, squeezing her thigh.

"And to think that all this started with a subject who came to my lab and told me she could have orgasms even more intense than that first one I witnessed on her scans," she said, lifting her head from Rick's shoulder and turning slightly to face him more directly. "Where would I be if that research subject hadn't admitted that her most intense orgasms came from thinking about a woman sliding her finger inside a guy and getting off on how it felt around her finger when he came."

Chloe had not discussed Georgia's fantasy with Rick before, other than the little she had to tell him to support the need for the story he recorded. She never talked about her subjects by name or in connection with any identifying information—that would violate confidentiality rules. As far as Rick knew at this point, a finger in the asshole was the extent of the research subject's obsession.

Chloe had purposefully not brought the story up in the weeks since he had read it.

Rick's expression was priceless! Chloe watched a range of emotions play across his visage as the seconds ticked by.

He didn't know what to say. Or he knew, but he was afraid to say it.

Chloe continued her planned teasing.

"Funny how life is, sometimes, huh? If my research hadn't gotten into audio-triggered female orgasm, we wouldn't be sitting here like this right now." She looked at his face, resting one hand on his knee. "And I wouldn't be thinking about how much I enjoyed writing that story and hearing you read it."

The implication hung in the air. Rick swallowed hard.

"Boy, you were sure nervous that night, remember? As I recall," Chloe said, leaning closer to Rick's ear, "you said that the story got you hot and bothered." She moved her hand from his knee to higher on his thigh. "Does 'hot and bothered' mean you'd like it if I slid my finger inside you?"

Rick drew in a big breath. He looked at her, shifted around to face her a bit more.

"Yes."

Chloe smiled. "I've been thinking about doing it to you for a long time, baby. I've been thinking about how hot, tight, and warm you'll be, how much I'm going to love being inside you."

"It DOES get me hot and bothered." Rick said, moving her hand to his crotch.

His cock was hardening. Chloe scooted closer to him, unbuckling his belt in the process.

"You know what, baby? I made a CD of your recording, and I play it when I get horny—which is a lot since I met you—and I masturbate listening to you talk about Simone sliding her finger into Trent's asshole as they're making love." She unbuttoned his pants. "It gets me off every time. The only thing better in the recording would be to actually hear Trent's moans when he comes." She lowered Rick's zipper. "I figured I couldn't ask you to do that for the recording, though." Chloe freed his cock by stretching the front of his briefs below his balls and ran her fingers all over the shaft and head, sending shivers she could feel run through his body as she snuggled against him. "But I would love to hear you moan for ME when I put MY finger inside your asshole."

She lowered her head and took him in her mouth.

"God! Chloe! Damn! Admitting what I told you that night—you're using that against me, aren't you?" His words were forced out as he fought down the urge to moan at that very moment.

Chloe lifted her head and looked at him. "Against you? If you mean that I'm using your admission that you like having your cute little asshole penetrated during sex to tease you right now, then you're right." She stroked his cock, now slick with her saliva, as she looked at him. "And if you mean that I'm going to put my finger inside you while I suck you in a minute because I know you're going to love it, then you're right about that, too," she said, concentrating her grip at the base of his cock and tilting it forward so the pink head of his shaft was easily accessible to her other hand. She traced a fingertip around it and across the sensitive bundle of nerves below it. "But Rick, lover, I don't think it's really accurate to say all this means I'm using it against you. In fact," Chloe said before lowering her head once more to his now throbbing cock, "we both know how much we'd like to do what Simone and Trent did, so I don't see that I have any advantage at all!"

Rick groaned loudly as Chloe's lips closed around the head of his cock and she slid her mouth down his shaft, taking as much of him as she possibly could accept into her throat.

It was not long before Rick was lifting his butt off the sofa, unconscious reflexes taking over as he began humping her face. Chloe was awkwardly positioned for this. She drew his gorgeous cock out her mouth with a slurp and sat up next to him.

"Take off your pants," she said throatily. "Get naked for me." Chloe was running her fingers across the material of her top, centering her fingertips on her nipples and pressing against them, pinching them to feel the material of her bra slide across them as she tugged them upward.

Rick stood quickly, his pants falling to his ankles, then skinned off his briefs.

Chloe watching in mounting excitement. She would soon experience the snug warmth of a man's asshole for the first time after so many weeks of fantasizing about it, seeing it done on her videos, writing down Georgia's comments for her research, and listening to Rick's sexy voice describe the act in the recording he had made.

Rick was out of his shirt and had kicked his clothes to the side. He was bending down to take off his socks.

"Stop, Rick. Stop doing that right now," Chloe said, surprising herself at the urgency in her voice. "You're going to give me a sexy show as you take off your socks, okay?"

He looked at her, puzzled, his glorious cock at half-mast.

"Turn around," she said, smiling. "I want to see your nice, firm butt when you bend over to take them off." Her hand had slid to her crotch. She was brazenly pressing one finger into the material at the crotch of her jeans.

Rick tilted his head down a bit and looked at her as he began moving his head slowly side to side. "You are as naughty as Simone, Chloe Burrell," he said, accentuating the sexy Latin rhythms and tonal rises and falls in his accent. "You are going to do things Simone didn't try, aren't you?"

Chloe's stomach fluttered with a thousand butterflies. "Yes," she whispered, "not only AM I Simone—remember that's my name, too—but I've had weeks to think up terribly naughty things that we're going to do with your pretty little bottom, my dear." She smirked at him dramatically, emphasizing the playfulness of their little scenario. "And the first step is you showing me my personal plaything hiding between your firm little cheeks, so turn back around. You know what to do."

He turned slowly, drawing out her anticipation. Oh, he had such a wonderful ass! She loved everything about it and knew it intimately by touch, having spent delightful periods of time running her fingers and her hands over his naked butt as he laid on top of her during their lovemaking.

Rick bent to reach the sock on one foot. Flexing apart his asscheeks as he did so, he murmured, "Your plaything?" He tugged off that sock then reached to the other, his cheeks momentarily coming together in the process. Then he flexed open to her gaze again, this time more completely and holding the pose for several seconds as he said, "Do you mean that my asshole is your personal plaything?"

Chloe's hips were levered up off the sofa as she frantically pulled down her jeans and panties. Seeing Rick open up like that in front of her and then become the tease himself as he lingered with flexed-open cheeks, his pink pucker only inches away, triggered a desperate need to play with herself.

Having freed herself from her jeans, Chloe spread her legs and leaned forward. "Yes, Rick, that's exactly what I mean. Back up!"

She planted her hands on his naked cheeks and spread him open to her view as soon as he was close enough to do so. She leaned forward, blew gently on his starfish and then flicked her tongue lightly into the furrow between his cheeks but millimeters above his twitching hole. Leaning back after that delicious taste, his meaty cheeks firmly in her grasp and held open before her, she told him, "This, Rick . . . just like this. This is one of the positions I want you to memorize because I love the way it opens all of you up to me. Let's call it, 'Position Alpha,' shall we? I can't wait to tell you to get into 'Position Alpha' for me in the future." She released one cheek and smacked it playfully, giggling.

He moaned.

"Yeah, just like this—you leaning forward, naked, your hands on your knees and your nice hard cock and balls so freely available to me. I love 'Position Alpha.'" She released his cheeks and reached underneath him to cradle his sac in one hand. The other hand went to her crotch. "This really turns me on, baby. I am going to love going inside you." She fondled his balls with one hand, stroked her clit with the other. "You're going to be a good boy for me and take my finger all the way inside, aren't you?"

He moaned again. It meant yes.

She released his balls and reached further underneath to grab his dick. She pulled it down and back, bringing it to a convenient position for her to stroke as she continued her teasing description of what she was doing, what she would do.

"Have you ever done this with anyone, Rick?" She leaned forward and kissed him again on one cheek, her hand still stroking his cock.

"No," he croaked. Goose pimples had formed on his thighs.

"Ooh, how sweet," she told him, the manipulation she was giving her clit now intensifying because she knew she was about to do something she had seen in "Losing the Bet, Winning the Game," and which drove her wild at every viewing.

Chloe released his cock, drew her hand away from her crotch, and placed her hands once again on the cheeks of Rick's ass. Drawing him wide apart, she looked directly at his asshole. Her pussy was now sopping wet. "If you haven't done it before, then that means that this—"

Chloe stuck out and pointed her tongue. The flush of sexual excitement had engorged her pussy, reddening it with intense arousal. She was squirming in anticipation.

She speared Rick's asshole with her tongue, lingering briefly before drawing back to conclude her statement to him: "—it means that this must be a virgin asshole. Is that right, baby?"

Rick reacted by standing straight up and turning around quickly, his cheeks slipping from her grasp. He dropped to his knees in front of her and grabbed the insides of her thighs, spreading them quickly, forcefully, and pulled her butt forward on the sofa so he had easy access to her pussy. Resting his arms on her knees, he spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and pulled back the hood of her clit with one thumb. Her pinkness was glistening wet, liquid already pooled at the bottom of her lips and oozing toward her asshole.

He answered her question. "I've been saving my virgin hole for a very special lady," he said, his mouth a tantalizing inch away from her pussy and clit. "It's yours, Chloe," he said right before burying his face between her legs.

She gasped at the intensity of his invasion, tongue snaking as far inside her pussy as he could force it while his thumb strummed against her hardened pleasure nub. Chloe struggled out of her top, then reached behind her quickly to undo her bra and free her breasts, which she immediately cupped and lifted upward, drawing each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, sighing in the relief of tending to them as a counterpoint to the glorious things Rick was doing to her pussy and clit.

When he sealed his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue repeatedly against it, Chloe had a series of mini-orgasms—rapid-fire waves of pleasure crashing into her. "God, stop! Stop! I can't take it," she screamed, scooting back against the couch to pull her crotch away from his mouth and the ecstasy he was creating there. Trembling with pleasure that had distended her nipples into long, hard, dark brown signals of tortured passion, she leaned down and kissed him deeply, tasting herself all over his lips. Lingering with her mouth pressed to his as her climax dissipated, Chloe finally drew her face back from his and looked deeply into his eyes.

"You make me feel so good, baby."

He smiled.

She looked down to the front of the sofa. His hard cock was throbbing, upright and pointed toward the ceiling as he remained on his knees in front of her. A drop of pre-cum had oozed from the tip of his penis and was dripping down the shaft, clinging there precariously. "There's a bottle of lube in the nightstand drawer, Rick. Why don't you bring it to me," Chloe said, leaning against the back of the sofa and stretching to bring one hand to the back of her head. She rustled her hair as she looked at him thoughtfully for a second. "I am going to slide my finger inside your asshole while I suck your cock."

He rose from his knees, looking at her with a wry grin. "And it's only because you're a sex researcher and therefore had to learn how to talk in ways that match whatever your subjects say that you're able to tease me so well by saying such profoundly dirty, exciting things, right?" His lovely cock bobbed before him, and he smiled at her over his shoulder as he walked to her bedroom.

She didn't answer. She just returned his smile, then dropped her gaze to stare at the sexy motion of his naked ass as he walked to her bedroom.

He would discover her harness and her strapon lying next to the bottle of lube she had told him to bring her.

Chloe jumped up, dashed to the kitchen to pull a large, thirsty dish towel from a drawer, and returned to the sofa, spreading the towel on the edge of the sofa cushion where Rick would lose his anal virginity to her finger. Then she rose and sat on the towel herself, deciding that he would need to assume 'Position Alpha' first so she could enjoy the delightful sight of the lube sliding down between his spread-open butt cheeks as it made its way to the pink, crinkly opening that she would slide her finger into.

Rick reappeared at the door of her bedroom. He held the bottle of lube in one hand, the strapon and the harness in the other.

"I took the liberty of bringing these, too," he said, motioning with the black leather harness and purple dildo. "You are definitely very, very bad, Chloe," he said. "What do you think is going to happen with these things you laid next to the lube?"

It was clear what he wanted to happen with them. His cock was steel hard and dripping even more pre-cum as he walked toward her.

"Oh, those?" she answered in mock surprise. "My, my, Rick, I had forgotten about those being in the drawer next to the lube." She laughed, enjoying the role play. "But since you've brought them out, I can show you how they work if you like."

He dropped the harness and the dildo on the coffee table then leaned down as he stood before her. He looked into her eyes and whispered, "I believe you asked for this," as he held the bottle out for her.

"Mmmm, what a good boy! This is just what I need to use with my personal plaything," she said, taking the bottle and jiggling it in front of him. "Position Alpha should be just about perfect to get things ready for a blowjob you'll never forget." Chloe's nipples were as hard as Rick's cock. She was intensely aroused, so crazy to do him in the ass that she was oblivious to the thought of anything else.

He kissed her, lingering with his lips brushing hers as he said, "You are magnificent, Chloe Burrell. I have come so many times thinking about you doing this, about you sliding your finger inside me and about you fucking me with a strapon."

Chloe's eyes widened in surprise. "You've been thinking about me strapping on a--"

"Shhh," and he pressed a finger against her lips. "Yes. Yes, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me and to come as a result of doing it."

She dropped the bottle of lube onto the sofa beside her and reached out one hand to cradle his ball sac, looking into his eyes as she fondled him. "But you're a virgin, remember?" she grinned. "Can you take it?"

"If you go slow and gentle," he said, squirming in pleasure at what she was doing with his balls. "But before that, I assume it's probably a good thing to warm me up with something smaller, wouldn't you say?"

He was asking her to finger fuck him in the ass!

"Beg for it, baby. That's going to get me so hot, I just know it will." She released his balls and gripped his hard shaft. "Position Alpha, Rick, then beg me to put my finger inside you."

He grabbed her head in both hands and kissed her passionately, deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. "You are the sexiest lover a man could ever have," he said, finally releasing her from his kiss.

Her hand had remained on his stiff dick throughout his kiss. She leaned forward and popped the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue across the sensitive spot that she knew was the focus of pleasure during the male orgasm. Withdrawing his cock from her mouth, she said, "That's just a little prelude, Rick—I'm going to take your cock all the way down my throat when I put my finger up your ass." Chloe released him completely, put her hands on his hips, and rotated him into position in front of her. "Hands on your knees, baby. I want to see that sexy little asshole."

She picked up the bottle of lube from beside her, popped the top and watched Rick bend over, put his hands on his knees and flex his ass open before her.

"Oooh, that is the sexiest sight ever," she purred, pouring a little lube in one hand before moving the bottle to the top of his crack. Reaching to grab his cock, Chloe smeared the lube up and down his shaft and then pulled it back slightly between his legs, his balls separating in their sac to move to either side. With the bottle poised to drip its contents into the furrow between his cheeks, she said, "Spread wider, Rick. I want to see your cock better as I play with it."

He moved his feet wider apart.

"Now bend lower for me, baby. Arch your back more and push your ass up high. Show me how much you want this."

He bent lower, rocking forward a bit to tilt his hips in a way that pushed his naked butt into a position which left no doubt that he was offering it to Chloe to toy with in any way she chose.

She began drizzling lube into his ass crack. He flinched at the coolness of the viscous liquid.

"Now, I think I remember something about some sexy hot begging," Chloe said, watching in fascination as the shiny lube rolled down between Rick's cheeks, advancing toward the place where she would penetrate him.