Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 01

Story Info
White guys, black woman - 'nuff said.
9k words
3.38
61.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To my fellow perverts; may you never cross the line."

*

Dr. Dick Thomas watched as she walked down the hall and turned into a side room. He had been watching her more often recently and he tried hard not to be noticed doing it. Not that just looking at her would be cause for notice (not that there were many people around to notice in the first place!), but he was sure that the kind of looking he was doing would be noticed. Dick was working the graveyard shift at Long Fellow hospital. The unspoken policy at the hospital was that staff should refer to it as the night owl shift, because it had a nicer sound, but he couldn't help but love the irony of the graveyard terminology. It suited the place. At 12am not much happens between the 4th and 7th floor and it really did feel like a graveyard at times, except, of course, the people haven't been buried yet. He was a doctor of fairly respectable standing, but preferred the more relaxed pace of looking after patients in the dead of the night. His duties were to check up on the patient's clipboards, schedules, physical status, medicines, comfort, nursing, etc... In his younger days he had participated in the rat race of power and respectability which tempts all doctors, and had earned himself a bit of both, but for now he felt a need to hide away from all of that. It wasn't a particularly hard (or glamorous) job and at 53 he had come to settle into a comfortable routine. Several of his peers couldn't quite understand why he contented himself to stick to these boring night shifts. Dick himself couldn't quite understand it, but there was something about the graveyard that both disturbed and calmed him; a sense of irony that this place of healing would one day be the death of him.

Dick's musings on graveyards was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a gentle voice. He hadn't noticed the orderly come up to him as he was looking down at the clipboard in his hand. It was the girl he had been staring at. She was looking him straight in the eyes and passing on some information. Her name was Kiesha Harris. She had been working there for the past month, the result of a transfer from the ER under slightly strange circumstances, which he would later regret not having more thoroughly investigated. For now he accepted the transfer as a favor to a friend and let it go at that. Her job here was the same as it was there; to clean up around the place, attend to basic needs of the patients, and generally help the doctors and nurses. Dick had a normally ordered routine on his floor and he liked it that way, but in the past month a change had come over him, because of this young woman.

At first he had taken little notice of her, but as in all things, change had come. Late one night she had moved near to where he was standing to help a nurse with some notes at the nurse's station. She was leaning over on the counter and scribbling something on a bit of paper. From his vantage point he noticed that the neck line of her shirt was hanging down quite a ways from her body, and he was able to see straight down to her belly button, but it wasn't her tummy that caught his attention. Now, Dick was a bit old, but he still had a strong sex drive. In fact, He had always had a strong sex drive. When he was younger he would jack-off an average of 3 times a day, everyday. Sometimes the urge for release was so strong that he had to find some way to take care of it or his concentration would be fucked. At times it really was like a curse, as any little thing could set him off. One time he heard the sound of someone rhythmically flipping through the pages of a large book. The sound of large chunks of pages slapping together had reminded him of the clapping sound that sometimes comes from a really hard fucking. No shit, he had to go and jack off to the mental images the noises had conjured up in his mind.

When he was 19 he worked as a pizza delivery boy in a fairly large country town. Towards the beginning of his shift one night he had stopped at a house where a girl opened the door wearing a thin pink tube top and no bra. She looked young, but had already started to develop a firm set of little titties. It wasn't hard to see, as the top she was wearing was obviously meant to be used in conjunction with some kind of bra, (or never meant to be worn out side the house). Her little titties were clearly defined through the tight thin material, particularly the developing nipple mounds poking through. It was clearly indecent, but then again, she probably wasn't expecting anyone to see her wearing it in such a way. Dick made every excuse he could think of to continue standing in the door way. He just kind of talked while staring at her chest. He was sure that if she had any kind of awareness at all she would notice how obvious he was being about it, but he would probably never have the chance to see this again and he was taking the chance. Eventually he had to leave, and sighed with frustration.

Needless to say he was frantic with lust and had a difficult time driving. His mind filled with naughty pictures of little titties. However, it was a Friday night and things were really busy. As soon as he finished one delivery and walked back into the shop the manager was shoving another order in his arms and sending him out again. On the next delivery he had to drive down a relatively slow country road. He had a hard time finding the address and couldn't seem to concentrate on anything except firm titties. He pulled off to the side of the road and looked around. There were a few people out and about, but no one looked to be coming in his direction in any hurry. Maybe he had time for a quick pull. Desperate times called for desperate measures! He lay down in the front seat, removed his hard cock, and began pulling. His encounter with the hot tittied girl had him so worked up that it didn't take long. The fact that someone could walk by any minute, and that he was going to be late for his delivery, also pushed him to the edge in a bizarre way. In a few minutes he watched himself shooting all over his stomach. He quickly cleaned himself with the part of his work shirt which was usually tucked in to his shirt. He hated doing it this way because the sperm quickly became cold against his skin and took a long time to dry, but he had to get going quickly and didn't have any tissues. He sat up, breathing and sweating heavily, to notice an elderly couple out for a walk with their dog not 10 feet from his open window! If he had been even 15 seconds later in his jerking off he would have been clearly seen by these two walking past his window, and with the magnetic signboard advertising his work place still stuck to the top of his car; what a narrow escape!

That old familiar excitement of having been naughty in public, and getting away with it, had helped pushed him over the edge into orgasm. He had started experimenting playing with himself in public a year earlier. Once he had jacked-off in the back of a greyhound bus. That wasn't so dangerous, as he was the only one in the last row and easily avoided detection, but it was still fun just to have done it. He had done it a few times while riding in the back seat of cars, pretending to be asleep with a blanket over him. Of course, he also did it on a plane, in the same way, with a blanket covering him. He learned that a very important part of not being discovered came from controlled breathing, and a technique for touching his cock that didn't involve big clumsy stroking movements with his fist. The breathing part was not so hard, although there were times when he had to pretend to cough or yawn several times in a row, desperately gulping for air without looking like he had nearly just suffocated himself in an effort to ejaculate quietly. However, the stroking technique was the real key. He had developed a way of using his thumbs to mash the sensitive skin on the underside of his cock, just below the mushroom head, between them in circular motions, one thumb against the other. In this way he was able to effectively stimulate his cock while dramatically reducing noticeable movements.

One time, when he was feeling particularly daring, he even tried it on a roller coaster. He had been invited to a family reunion at Disnee Land and went with them on all the rides. Several hours into the trip he was feeling as horny as a fat man in a bakery from all the little girls around in short shorts. However, it was hell trying to jerk off in the toilets, because they were always busy. Trying to jack off to beautiful young girls is not the most pleasant thing to do with people knocking on the door every 30 seconds and shitting noises every 10 seconds. Yeah, it was a public place so there was some excitement to it, but he didn't have a shit fetish, and there was a difference between getting off on public performance and being annoyed by the public.

By the time they got to "Space Fountain" he was frantic for a wank. This particular ride was based on a trip through the solar system and great care had been taken to make it completely void of any outside light. It was totally dark; except for the few props of galaxies, planets, and stars here and there that gave off a soft glow, but not enough to see your own hand in front of your face. Within a few seconds Dick's "condition" inspired him to notice this. A sudden and intense desire took hold of him, even more powerful than his normal desire to ejaculate. What a wonderful piece this would make in his "collection", if he could jack off right here and now, on a roller coaster at Disnee land! He boarded the ride, with one other person sitting next to him, and quickly started working his sensitive skin. It was a bit difficult to concentrate, with the constant paranoia of having several members of his family closely around him and the jerking motions of the roller coaster. He also felt a nagging doubt that he would be able to finish in time. Despite the reality that it really was impossible for other to see him, as hard as he tried, these little worries frustrated him long enough to stop him from reaching that all important peak. The ride had finished just as he started to feel his fluid build up. He left feeling a bit disappointed, but at least he had tried.

Now he was here in a hospital pressing his hardening cock against the counter as he looked down this young girl's shirt. He first noticed the dark color of her skin as it bulged out of her body to form two tits, each about the size of a delicious apple. He had seen plenty of black people before, (he had even delivered babies of black women) but he had never seriously considered them in a sexual way, especially when his mind was concentrating on the job. He knew that a lot of people had fantasies about sexual encounters in hospitals, but the reality is that hospitals are definitely NOT sexy places. Most people who go there have serious health problems, or are going to visit people who have serious health problems. Dick had never even heard of a man having an erection with a catheter pushed up his pee pee hole and into his bladder. However his opinions on that were now changing. Something about this encounter was able to seep through the little cracks in his professional decorum and drip down to fill his cock.

This secret view of a young black woman's tits suddenly aroused him, like a child who had caught a peek of his Christmas presents early. The mere fact that it was not meant to be erotic made it all the more so in his mind. Of course, she was wearing a bra, (a white lacy deal with a bit of padding in the cups) which would normally affect him about as much as seeing the same thing on a billboard on the drive home from work, but this scene was different. Her bra was fitted so loosely that each cup was hanging open enough that he could just see what looked like half of her puffy dark nipples on each tit. Dick's mind immediately raced through several thoughts; was anyone watching him look down this girl's shirt? Why would she wear a bra that didn't fit properly? Maybe it was a comfort thing; it's not like her tits really needed the bra, as they looked able to support themselves, but she couldn't come to a respectable place of work like a hospital with no bra on. He decided that must be the most reasonable conclusion, just as Kiesha straightened up to give a bit of paper to the nurse.

Dick felt a brief second of panic as she had caught him by surprise and thought she surely must have seen him staring down her shirt when she straightened up. Thankfully it seemed that she was not very aware of what was happening around her. After that initial flash he was distracted by some other business but his mind kept wandering back to the image of puffy black nipples. When he was younger he enjoyed looking down girls shirts, but soon became disappointed to discover that they were always wearing bras, which became boring after a while. He no longer went out of his way to look down women's shirts, but would do so if it was convenient, just for the little pleasure of doing something a bit naughty. Now, after years of neglect, his perversion for looking down shirts had come back with a vengeance! And she was a black girl! She had black tits! Black girls, shit. He had always disregarded them, from the time he had first started feeling attraction towards females. He was discovering now that growing up in a mostly white neighborhood had stunted his perception in many ways.

Later that night, after his shift, Dick went home feeling tired, but restless at the same time. His wife was generally friendly towards him, but rarely had a desire for a sexual relationship and seemed content to settle into the typical old folk's routine of just enjoying each others company. Dick did enjoy her company, but unfortunately for him, he still enjoyed tits and ass. It was not uncommon for some older men to still have a strong sex drive, even into the early 60's. He had never been unfaithful to her, although he had been in some very tempting situations before. At one point there had been a cute little Asian nurse who needed his recommendation to further her career. She was a socially awkward little thing trying hard to make her way through school and not waste mommy and daddy's money, but it was hard for her. A strong vain of racism ran through the medical fraternity at Longfellow and she had to work harder than most to make her way. She struggled to do it the legitimate way but eventually decided that she needed something more to break through the white man's barrier holding her back. When she realized that Dick was such an easy going nice guy, she made a decision to ask for his help

He had faced an incredible struggle to follow his conscience on that issue, but he had a difficult time trying to stifle his thoughts on what it would be like to fuck this little Asian hottie. She wasn't particularly pretty, and was quite thin, but she had a certain sex appeal about her that was different. However, a co-worker of his caught on that something suspicious was happening and talked to him about the need to be very careful with student nurses looking for advancement. Dick found the warning to be quite sobering but as the week went on he moved closer and closer to caving in to his desire for the Asian hottie. The situation appealed to what he had come to believe was a fairly serious character flaw in his personality. It had taken a long time for him to come to terms that he was probably a genuine pervert. There were many things he wanted to do, but only restrained himself for fear of what others would think or what the law would allow. He was honest enough with himself to realize that this was NOT a good reason to consider him self a decent person, and thus concluded that he was a pervert.

He wanted to fuck the Asian, and probably should have been more forceful in rejecting her, but he enjoyed the thrill of playing with the danger. At one point she had cornered him in a private room, hoping to acquire some kind of commitment from him about his recommendation. She opened up her shirt and Dick fondled and suckled on her titties for a good 10 minutes while she looked bored. He was about to move further, before a knock on the door interrupted them. A week after the warning from his friend, that same friend was busted by internal hospital investigations for fucking a hot little redheaded student nurse, who was in the same class as the Asian girl hitting on Dick. A cold fear shot through him and he promised himself that he would never be so careless again.

His three children were grown and moved out; his daughter attending her second year of school at the state university, his oldest son managing a fancy seafood restaurant, and the next oldest son on the police force. He had no other family in the city, but occasionally corresponded with his brothers and sisters. At one point he went through an incest phase, where he struggled with feelings of lust for his sister. She was quite attractive, but she would never go for it. He wondered about what it was inside him that made him feel such an attraction. Some would say that kind of thing is genetic, and some would say it happens as a result of abuse in early childhood. He couldn't remember being abused by anyone in his family, but there was that babysitter once. He had some idea that there was something wrong with what she was doing; he just didn't know why it was wrong. Then there was that boyhood friend, but he was so young he couldn't clearly remember what had really happened at that time. When he took time out to deeply analyze him self and try to understand why he felt the way he did, he often wondered if maybe it was a mixture of both options.

He felt like he had a good relationship with his wife, but there were several things about his past that he didn't feel ready to share with anyone. One of them was his interest in incestuous relationships, but the other was his interest in underage girls. He certainly respected the laws of the land and tried hard to abide by those guidelines, but also wondered if maybe his character had been somehow under developed by not talking about those past issues with anyone, as it seemed such a major influence in his life. Dick's mind drifted back through time to a memory of Sunday school where he learned a lesson about confessing sins, and how such confession was supposed to lead to a kind of healing. He had tried it once with a minor offence and thought he experienced that healing sensation, but was later burned in a different situation where he confessed something to the wrong person and it had come back to haunt him.

In the end he felt that no one would really understand his horrible perversion, so he kept it quiet from everyone and tried his best to never actually follow through on his fantasies. He knew there were a lot of strange fetishes in the world; he had even heard of someone who couldn't orgasm during sex unless he was watching bugs being squashed at the same time. However, he considered such things to be more like a playful kind of perversion, because it was just weird; not dangerous. In a situation like his own, he considered himself to be a "true" pervert because in order to achieve his fantasy he would have to hurt others. He had a strong aversion to hurting people and knew from experience that sexual exposure of just about any kind at a young age almost always yields permanent negative results in later life.

As he became more mature and started thinking about marriage he wondered what kind of father he would make if he had children. He was a bit afraid of how he would act towards any female children he would ever have. However, for the most part, he turned out to be a decent father in that area. He ended up with a good wife who was a great conversationalist and had fairly moderate views on sex. Before getting married he wondered how one woman would ever be able to satisfy him, but she did a good job, even trying hard to overcome some of her conservative thoughts towards sex by trying new things. In fact, during all the years of his marriage he stayed mostly faithful to her, (not including all the porn, of course)! He only had one slip up, which he felt was a very good effort on his part. It seemed to him that he should have had many more slip ups and wondered if some higher power had helped him as a result of prayers he once said about wanting to be a good father. Considering all the years he lived with his daughter, one slip up probably wasn't so bad...