Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night she had come home drunk from a party during her first year of university and passed out on the living room sofa. Dick's wife had gone to visit relatives and his sons were out for the weekend with friends, so he was the only one to notice the noise of his drunken daughter stumbling around before she passed out. He went down to check on her and tried to wake her. The smell of marijuana was hanging around on her; it seemed the combination of beer and pot was enough to put her out cold. He would have to carry her, and as he bent to pick her up he noticed that her shirt had ridden up to around her breasts. A lightening bolt of lust shot through him as he realized his situation; no one else around, and a beautiful young woman who wouldn't wake up. He spent quite some time rocking on the edge of the living room sofa sweating in nervous anxiety about what to do. In the end his lust got the better of him and he felt up her tits through her shirt, just to satisfy himself that he had copped a feel and now he could go back to bed. However, once he was massaging her tits through her shirt, he figured that he had come this far, so why not feel her bare skin. Up the shirt went, and of her tits the bra was pushed, and once again he was massaging her tits in big handfuls, except this time they were totally exposed. He felt that now he had done enough and should stop, but then he considered that it was only a short distance to sucking on her pretty little nipples. He had already crossed the line into feeling up her tits so he might as well go the full distance with them; that was obvious.

As can probably be guessed by now, Dick went through the same process in first lifting up her short skirt to reveal her panties, then spreading her legs, rubbing her pussy though the panties, then moving the panties to the side to have a look at the pussy, touching the bare pussy, until finally he was finger fucking, sucking, and tonguing the pussy. At each step he convinced himself that just a little more would be enough. A flood of illicit passion had swept over him and the fact that he was doing this to his very own helpless daughter, who would never know anyway, excited him. She could never be hurt if she didn't even now it had happened. When he straightened up and positioned his cock head against the entrance to her little pink pussy and mashed it around a bit, he heard a soft whimper come from his daughter's mouth. His heart stopped beating and his face went white. He was frozen in fear, every nerve and sense in his body heightened to superhuman efficiency from the adrenaline rush as he imagined that her eyes had just flickered open. It was an interesting experiment in irrational bodily reactions. Was he really expecting to move his big body out of the way faster than she could open her small eye lids, without warning? However, when her eyes didn't open after a few seconds he realized that it must have been his imagination and not that she was waking. However, the fear he felt had been like a splash of cold water and the reality of what he was doing suddenly caught up to him. It was exactly what he needed. He cleaned her up as best he could and ran from the room nearly crying from the guilt and shame that he was feeling, mostly because he knew he was wrong, and yet his mind was still flooded with images of his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

That had been some years ago. He still jerked off to the memories of that night sometimes, but had never tried anything with her again, and fortunately she didn't know anything about it. Settling into his favorite lazy boy he flipped on the TV to look for something to hit the spot. He switched on the satellite TV menu and went straight to the adult channels looking for one of his favorite movies about young teens. Of course he knew they were all of legal age, but something about the idea of "underage" teens tickled the same desire that had pushed him over the edge with his daughter that night...to have something forbidden, a bit like what he got from looking down Kiesha's shirt earlier. Then he noticed a title which caught his attention. It was called "black, stacked and jacked". The title brought an immediate smirk of ridicule to his lips. He had always automatically skipped over any titles that looked like they had anything to do with blacks, but remembering his encounter with Kiesha made him curious. He flipped to the channel and was greeted with the sight of young black woman sucking on a big white dick as she looked from the camera to the guy's face and then back again; and she was a teeny, too! Needless to say Dick was instantly fascinated with the coincidence. Here it was; white dick/black chick, just like his real life situation.

The girl in the video looked like a real slut enjoying her hot dog, and Dick particularly noticed her lips. They were similar to Kiesha's in that they were quite full and it looked like she knew how to use them. It was like this girl knew how hot the scene was as she purposely let her black lips drag out along the guy's pink cock when she pulled her head back slowly. Maybe she was trying to work her way up the porn queen ladder and so she was giving it all she had, or maybe she really was just a slut enjoying a big schlong in her mouth. Whatever the reason, she was one motivated cock sucker! She bobbed up and down for a bit before milking it in her hand for a time, and then going back to using those fat lips of hers again. He hadn't seen much in the way of nasty blow jobs before, as he usually skipped over them in preference to seeing a small pussy being fucked, but this girl seemed to actually enjoy it, like she wasn't being paid, but just really really wanted to suck a cock! He wondered if all black girls were like this.

The saliva was really pouring out of her mouth and making a total mess all over the guy's package. Dick could actually see a film of spit paddling around the friction of her lips as she bobbed her head down his shaft again and again. He quickly pulled out his own cock, (he didn't bother with the thumb technique when there was no need for it) imagining the girl was sucking him off. He couldn't take his eyes away from her exotic black lips. She just kept going until she brought the guy off to an orgasm. He was saying stuff like "ahh shit yeah", "suck that shit"; not very original, but that didn't matter to Dick, because he knew it was real. He imagined that if any man's cock was being sucked like that, he wouldn't be talking about poetry. Hell, Shakespeare himself would have been reduced to simple monosyllabic expressions like "aaah shit", the way this girl was sucking.

When the white stud did finally cum the girl didn't take her mouth away for the guy to jizz on her face like the usual porn script goes, but instead just kept milking the guy's cock with those big lips and letting his cum squeeze out from between them. Dick knew that some people think it's dirty for a girl to swallow a guy's cum, but the way this one seemed to enjoy letting it slop out of her mouth back onto his dick, only to lick it up again made the swallowers look like nuns. By this time Dick was shooting his own load all over the remote control still in his lap. He used the back of one of his wife's fancy quilted couch pillows to wipe up most of the goo from the remote, and then put the pillow back. He briefly imagined one of her tea party friends finding the stain by chance and smiled to himself at how immature he could be sometimes. He enjoyed porn but didn't watch that much of it, and certainly not the black stuff. However, seeing the way this young black girl just sucked this white guy's cock, and the fact that she reminded him of Keisha, made him want to continue this experiment. He still wanted to see what black pussy really looked like.

The next scene flashed on and he was relieved to see that this one involved not only one, but two white guys and a cute little black girl with smallish tits and her braided hair up in pigtails. It was one of those "reality" bits where the guys walk around in a public place supposedly picking up a random girl to take back for wild fucking. Through the course of the scene he watched these two guys fuck the ever; loving; shit out of this black girl. In particular, he was aroused by the sight of the white guy trying to cram his pink meat into her spread cunt. It seemed that he was overly anxious to fuck this girl, so he was trying to stuff his semi hard prick into her, or maybe it was that he was just beginning what would be a very long fucking session, so it took him longer to warm up. The way he had to use his free hand to kind of feed and push his slightly limp dong into her pussy was a new kind of obscenity to him and he was happy that the camera was getting a close up of it. A lot of people think that hard dicks are the ultimate for fucking, but it was pure nasty eroticism to watch a guy putting his half hard cock meat into a pussy by using his hand to push it in a bit at a time. It's like, he wasn't even ready for proper fucking, but he was still fucking anyway!

Dick had no idea black pussy was so pink once the outer lips were spread open, and he found it quite attractive. The contrast between the dark and white skin opened up a new door of perversion (well, what he thought of as perversion) for him, and the images were burned into his mind. As he watched the two white men double dip this black teen, he felt a peculiar sense of satisfaction. Although Dick had grown up in a mostly white neighborhood and had been taught that whites were better than blacks, he had never really thought of himself as a racist. Now that he was watching this scene he felt good about seeing these two white men totally fuck a black girl. Sure, he could change the channel and see the same situation with two black men and a white girl, but in that moment he felt a sense of white power. He still didn't consider himself a genuine racist as the feeling was limited to this one sexual encounter. He had never given much though to being better than blacks at work, so he wasn't overly worried about the new feeling. He watched another two hours of young luscious black girls being utterly fucked before drifting off to sleep, dreaming of the only girl he didn't actually see on the TV, but doing all of the same things with her.

Over the next few weeks he stared more and more, fueled by the images he had been watching in porn. He went to the Jumbo adult store and rented something like 10 of the latest DVDs. He even found a few that were specifically white guys on black girls (his favorite being entitled "Mr. Donkey Dick vs. Mr. Honky Dick", in which a black man and a white man battle to see who is the best at fucking a large host of beautiful young black girls). While in the store he noticed a black plastic blow up doll hanging from the ceiling from some string. She was wearing a bikini top and a short skirt. He had seen jokes made about blowup dolls, but had never really considered using one before. Now he was very curious. He casually walked around to the back side of the hanging doll trying not to make it look like he was about to sneak a peek up the skirt of a plastic girl; that would really be embarrassing! However, he had to see what was there! When he was in the correct position, he looked around to see if anyone else was watching, and then quickly looked up. With a smirk on his face, Dick read a little note stuck in-between the dolls legs, just blocking a view of its cunt, which said, "If you are reading this note, you really are a pervert. Please buy me".

Dick threw in a few blackdick/whitechick movies to explore the white/black issue further, and it certainly was erotic to watch the pumping motion of large black cocks fucking into tiny teen whities (no, that wasn't pinched from the back of a porn DVD. It was far too clever for that!). The way those big black cocks undulated in and out of squeezing tight pussies made him think of pulsating pipelines with too much thick oil trying to be pumped through them. However, by far, his greatest attention was to the whitedick/blackchick movies. The bright shine of pussy juice reflecting on a pink dong against a background of chocolate ass and thighs was one of his favorites. He also left with the plastic doll, one that was molded into the missionary position, and one that was molded into the doggy position. Thank God no one would ever know about how he sat on the sofa with his blow up dolls late at night watching porn for hours and fucking them during particularly hot scenes. Unfortunately, far from relieving his stress, the memory of these hot scenes stayed with him all through his work shift as he continued watching Kiesha.

His imagination became more vivid as he related what he saw from the girls in the videos to what he saw in Kiesha and he tried frequently to get a better look at her ass and hips. She usually wore pajama style pants which fit well, but were not too tight. Like everything else about her style, she had found just the right size and shape of pants to show off her form, but not make it look like that's what she was trying to do. They were made of very thin cotton, like real pajamas, which meant that any time she bent over, even slightly, anyone watching was treated to a nice view of her panty line as the material dramatically clung to every rounded contour of her ass. Her hips were wide while her waist was quite narrow, making a nice contrast. He also noticed that she definitely had the "African" gene for what he had heard referred to at times (from his new passion in black porn) as "bubble butt" (usually something along the lines of "yeah baby, stick that nasty black bubble butt up in the air" from the guy and "ooohhh yeah oooohhhh yeah, fuck that nasty African ass" from the girl).

The more he looked, the more he imagined what it would be like to touch. He spent a lot of time trying to think of ways to accidentally touch her, like brushing his hand against her tits as he pretended to be reaching for a pen. He drove himself crazy wondering just what did it feel like to touch something like that? To put his hands around that slender waist and slowly move them down to caress those hips and then slide around to that rounded ass, gently squeezing and kneading. What would it feel like to just come up behind her one night and rub his crotch against that gravity defying bubble butt, slowly grinding as his left hand wrapped around her waist to pull her tighter in to the grinding while his right hand reached around to fondle her pussy through the crotch of her pants. If only he could find some way to make all that look like an accident.

He remembered a short documentary he had once seen about compulsive gamblers going into casinos night after night and losing everything; house, car, jewelry, anything they could sell. ; Everything. His reaction at the time had been to wonder how these people could possibly claim to be addicted to gambling. If they didn't want to lose all their money then the obvious solution was to stop going to the fucking casinos, morons! He had felt nothing but contempt for their stupidity. But now he briefly thought back to that time and felt like a real hypocrite for his harsh attitude, as he could now sympathies with what it felt like to be addicted to something so dangerous. His imagination ran wild as he fantasized about what it would be like to really really do it; to just make a move on her somehow. At times he shared with her in a friendly, yet professional way (as best he could considering his wild fantasies) but he found himself feeling oddly confused afterwards. When he looked at her he imagined a slut begging for his attention, but when he talked to her she seemed so much like his own sweet daughter, hoping to please daddy. Of course, what Kiesha really wanted was to please the boss, but it was a quirky manner she had, which made her seem like a young child, or maybe it was just that he was so much older than her.

Her face took a bit of getting used to (although he imagined that if he didn't have his background of prejudice to overcome he would have instantly found her beautiful), but that too was becoming more and more attractive to him as he looked at her. It wasn't that she was particularly stunning, but that she had such an innocent look about her at the same time that she was definitely not so innocent. The look in her eyes seemed to communicate "anyone around here want some black pussy pie?" at the same time it was clear that she wasn't consciously thinking that at all. The way she talked, the desire in her eyes to please, and the way she acted all contributed to what Dick felt was a very unique personality for a person of her age. She had this kind of simple childishness to her, as if she were still trying to grow up. He didn't think it was a mental disorder, but some small quality of confidence lacking in her development, or maybe she was just a bit stupid. Either way, he came to think of her as adorable. He sneaked an illegal peek at her personnel file, out of curiosity, and made a mental note of some of her more relevant personal details. She was 18, her religion was Christianity, negative for HIV, highest degree of education; high school, lived in a low income area of town with her mother, no other family, and her mother was actually receiving treatment at the hospital.

Despite, what he felt was fairly obvious inappropriate behavior towards her Kiesha didn't seem to notice his increased attention, at least, not in the way that he meant it. Her simple thinking was such that she would not consider him to be attracted to her, simply because she was not attracted to him. He was 53, white, balding with a few grey hairs around the sides, wore glasses and had a bit of a bulge in his tummy. For this he felt a sense of relief, in that she seemed too dense to notice his lust, and of regret, for that same reason at the same time. He became more obsessed with her as he watched her perform her tasks around the unit and felt more frustrated until one night something changed.

Kiesha may not have noticed the change in Dick (or didn't recognize it for what it really was, even if she did notice some kind of change) but Dick certainly noticed a change in her. When she had first come to his unit she seemed happy and confident, like she had just found a new life again. She did her job with enthusiasm and was happy to chat with him. However, over the past couple of weeks she had become more and more despondent in her general attitude. She still performed her duties properly and her appearance was still clean, fresh, and downright pretty, but something about her attitude said that a dark secret was trying to stay hidden deep inside of her. She was upset about something. It was particularly bad two nights ago when a friend of hers had come up to see her. Dick was shocked by how beautiful this friend was, and what a pair the two of them made standing together. She had cute little nipples which were poking through her mellow yellow shirt. It looked like she wasn't wearing a bra at all based on how easy it was to see them poking through, and the dark color of them. She had on tight hip hugger jeans, several gold rings, the classic African ass popping out of her backside, and didn't look to be any older than Kiesha. In other words, another one just built for fucking. She was prettier in the face than Kiesha, but both girls had stunning bodies. It was not uncommon for girls with similar backgrounds, tastes, and physical appearances to flock to one another. Beautiful bodies are not always a blessing to the ones who have to live in them and having others around who can sympathize is a welcomed relief.

But it wasn't putting himself in other people's shoes that Dick was thinking about at this time. Instead, he marveled at how unfair life could be. Why did he have to see girls like this and then not be able to have them? This was especially true considering that now the agony was doubled, Kiesha and her friend both teasing him. Dick briefly considered that his attitude towards women was his own problem and that he was probably not helping that attitude by thinking only in terms of fuck machines. However, seeing both these girls together blocked all rational thought. He allowed a few pieces of eye candy to overwhelm his senses and continued down a course which would ultimately, like so many other retards before him, cost him more than what he wanted to pay. Dick knew stories about gorgeous women fighting with one another about who is the fairest of them all, but these two really did compliment one another. They were obviously not twins or sisters, but that seemed to make them so much more attractive. With twins or sisters who look very similar, there is a feeling that fucking one would be just like fucking the other. However, with two girls who are beautiful in different ways the feeling is much more erotic in that there is more variety.