Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Differences in skin tone, titty size and jiggle, ass shape and jiggle, hip width, thigh thickness, fullness of lips, and pussy color all add up to making the experience of fucking two different girls very erotic. He could take one as the other watches in shocked disbelief at how obscene it all is, and then later he could fuck that one too! Dick stared at both of them, imagining what it would be like to have them both over for a night. He created entire scenarios, imagining the sound of their heavy breathing as they both changed places from squirming on his cock to sitting on his face. The meeting between the two girls had ended in a hushed shouting match in which the friend stomped away in anger.

Dick tried to counsel her about what had happened, asking if there was anything he could do to help. She opened up to him a little bit, explaining that she was trying to help this friend out of some trouble, but she wasn't listening to her. She had gotten mixed up with a sexual pervert who was just using her body. At first, Kiesha had said that she didn't want to go into the details, but as she started talking it all just came pouring out of her, like something she had been keeping bottled up for a long time. She ended up going into more detail than she realized, going so far as to narrate a story about how disgusted she was at actually having seen the two of them having sex in a very nasty way. Dick got the impression that Kiesha was still hiding something, but hearing her even mention the words "nasty sex" was driving him crazy. He tried to tactfully get her to say more about the nasty sex part, but over did it a bit and she snapped back to reality, apologizing for her friend coming and making a scene like that. She begged for him not to put it on her work record and, with a kindly smile, he assured her that she was safe with him. Even though he didn't get to hear more about the sex story he still felt he had made some progress in gaining her trust and friendship, especially when she thought that he was doing her a favor by not reporting her conduct.

Then, a couple days later she came in to the unit crying. Dick went to her to find out why she was upset and put a "comforting" hand on her back, and rubbed a little. He didn't have much excuse to touch her and this one he was going to enjoy. He had experimented with putting a friendly hand on her arm, shoulder, or back a few times but always felt a sense of paranoia that someone would think that it was more than just friendly, in which case they would be absolutely right!. Kiesha explained that her mother was having trouble affording some treatment at the hospital and that she was in bad condition. The money that she was making now was not enough to continue and it looked as if she had no other alternatives. Dick felt genuinely saddened by this news at first, as he had come to feel some genuine emotion for her and felt hurt when she felt hurt. But as the night carried on his thinking slowly changed. He began to put pieces together in a way that shamed him a bit, but at the same time excited him. She was from a poor background, not much education, and in a difficult situation.

He thought about the problem she had explained regarding her mother. He knew some people in the hospital that he could talk to, to help her get around those problems; he had a few connections that he could call on if she had a few "connections" she would be willing to make for him. But, could he really put it to her that way? The fantasy was incredibly erotic to him and the more real he made it in his mind; the more it turned him on. He explored a hundred different variations and details over the next few hours. The shame of his plan itself seemed to push him onwards, as it further unlocked the "forbidden desires" perversion in his mind. Other ideas flooded his mind with eroticism and he began feeling more excited at the idea of being excited by such perversion. She reminded him of his own daughter, he was 3 times her age, she had religion, she was black, and he found himself wanting to royally fuck her because of all those things. He battled with the concept that she was a real person in real pain and that he was a good person himself; was he really such a pervert? He went to the unisex staff toilet and jacked off, spurting his thick white "little girl candy" on the wall and panting heavily. He didn't bother to clean it up, hoping that little act of filth would satisfy his cravings; maybe Kiesha would see it when she came to use the toilet. Anyone with any kind of sexual experience would know almost immediately what it was, or at least have a strong suspicion, but did she have any sexual experience?

It wasn't long before his mind retraced Kiesha's words, her tears, and the desperation in her voice. Why did she come here crying? Did she think maybe he would offer to help her in some way if she looked sad enough? Maybe she had already considered giving him what he wanted, and was hinting that she would accept such an offer. At times he thought he could detect a trace of flirtation in her actions, but it was always like a little mouse running past the corner of his eye; by the time he looked to see what it was, it was gone. She must have picked up on his attraction to her by now. Dick's mind raced to find ways to ease his conscience about what he was sliding closer and closer into doing. His mind was at war with itself and he was actually sweating more than he had when jacking off earlier in the toilet. Would it really work? She did look awfully desperate. Would an opportunity like this ever come up again? Opportunity? What the fuck was he thinking?

He went back to the toilet to splash some water on his face and try to calm down; he was damn lucky he didn't have a heart condition at his age. However, the poison was there in his mind teetering on one side of the seesaw, while his rational mind slowly lost consciousness on the other. He briefly remembered the lesson he learned from that incident with his daughter, but excused it on the basis that Kiesha was not his daughter; totally different situation, right? His mind made one last attempt at reason, with thoughts about possible legal complications that could come from such a foolish action, while hundreds of images of beautiful black sluts fucked and moaned through his mind. Hours upon hours of filth-inundated porn helped him spend less and less time regarding the consequences of his actions, and more and more time wondering what the contrast would look like between the color of her chocolate thighs and her puffy pink pussy lips as she lay on her back with her knees shoved up close to her ears.