Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Sleeping with the enemy.
5.1k words
4.07
26.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always thought I would have something significant to say at a time like this."

Kiesha Harris grew up in a small town with her mother, Tonya. They lived a very simply lifestyle as her mother's income didn't afford them much luxury. Tonya had left Kiesha's father when Kiesha was 5 years old, the result of an abusive relationship. The bastard had actually brought a date home with him, both in a drunken stupor, and had proceeded to fuck one another on the floor of Kiesha's room as she slept (apparently thinking it was his own bedroom, although it's hard to know what was really going on in his fucked up mind).

Kiesha was not a deep sleeper and woke up soon after the loud couple entered her room, but because of fear she showed no sigh of movement except to open one eye, only to see her father staring at her as he pounded his hips against the young woman on her hands and knees. When her mother heard the noise of loud grunting and moaning she came running in to see what the trouble was and the husband went into a rage, beating the shit out of her for interrupting his "date". It hadn't always been like that, but sometimes that's how the story goes. A week later, Tonya sneaked away with Keisha to the big city 20 miles from where they lived. Tonya had been planning the move for several months now (She may have been stupid enough to marry him, but she certainly wasn't stupid enough not to know where the relationship was heading) and had a small one bedroom apartment and a fast-food job already lined up.

Over the next 11 years they lived a fairly normal life. Tonya had been a good worker and "people person" at her burger joint and was transferred through word of mouth by her manager to a fancy seafood and steak restaurant. The pay was much better and eventually she worked her way up the chain of command to a management position, and she only had to give one blowjob to get it (well, almost). Her boss, Todd, a 28 year old white asshole was being transferred to a different city on very short notice and it was his job to find a replacement. He was short, had a child molester's moustache, and a very hairy body. He knew that Tonya was the obvious person to replace him, as she was clearly able to do the job, but he knew something about her background and felt that she might be desperate enough to give him something in exchange for his recommendation.

Tonya was still quite attractive at 35 and it was obvious why Todd was taking such a risk to get a bit of action from her; visibly fit hips and legs, luscious ass, and beautifully pronounced titties. Fortunately her husband had never knocked out any of her teeth or broken any bones (in her face that is) so she still had something nice going on there. Todd had tried getting a date out of her in the first few months of her time at the restaurant but she had always refused.

She thought he was the typical obnoxious white prick trying to fulfill a black fantasy. When she had first been transferred, this particular company had just opened the branch which she would be working at; it's 6th location in the city, and in celebration the company had organized a pool party (with a sea theme, of course). The party was at night and held indoors at a fancy hotel with a heated pool. People could get shitfaced at the party and then stay the night at, all on the company.

At some point during the night, and a few drinks later, Todd had managed to corner her in the women's toilet. He spoke about how happy he was to have her in the company and how he looked forward to a passionate work experience (not too subtle, eh?). Tonya didn't want to offend her new boss before she even started her first day so she tried to politely excuse herself and as she was walking out Todd put his hands around her shoulders.

She stopped, instantly frozen, wondering what she should do. He moved his hands around her shoulders to her bikini clad titties where her nipples clearly poked through the thin fabric. She had stupidly thought to make a good impression and worn a skimpy bikini. Great stories had been told about women who were able to control governments and topple kingdoms when they knew how to use their bodies and looks properly. Now she realized too late that it wasn't working the way she had imagined.

A brief memory flashed through her mind, about times when she and a friend of hers would muse about how their lives were actually the creations of an Alien race writing out the story of their lives. It seemed to Tonya that her story was turning out to be a trashy sex novel written by some immature little bastard of an alien who obviously thought he knew more than what he really did about how women think. Who the hell did he think he was by putting her in this situation! Unfortunately, Tonya couldn't allow herself the luxery of continuing to fantasize about how her life was all just a badly written story. Reality came back to her with a sudden squeak and a pinch of her nipple.

Although the amount of material covering each breast was not small enough to be obscene, it was fairly revealing. He easily pulled the little bits of cloth to the side and began a slow circular motion of massaging her tits, stopping every few seconds to squeeze and play with her pretty nipples. He was obviously drunk, but Tonya hoped that if she allowed him to feel her up for a few minutes he might be satisfied, and she might still have a job afterwards.

Her mind was not working as clearly as it should have because of the alcohol she had drank earlier, but under no circumstances did she want to go back to the burger hell she had just come from. When he reached down to cup her pussy through the small "v" of her bikini bottoms she suddenly gave a fake little laugh and jumped away from him, saying that she hoped he was not offended, but that she heard her phone ringing.

Todd had never tried anything quite so forward since that time, apparently releasing how much trouble he could have been in if she had screamed, considering that he was in the women's toilet. Months passed with the memory of her firm tits in his hands, and now he was seizing his "opportunity" to get back into that position again. At first he wanted everything, the whole buffet, but she managed to talk him into one magnificent blowjob.

Her argument that he would enjoy it more to have a woman actually putting some work into a blow job, rather than just having her lie there like a dead fish while he fucked her, was enough to persuade him. Tonya really hated the idea, but she felt her life would be slowly slipping away if she missed this opportunity for advancement; the bitter cold reality was that this man could make or break her. If she didn't get his recommendation, not only would she not get his job, but it would reflect badly on any future promotions that might come her way.

She went to his place and he offered her a couple of drinks and told a few obnoxious dirty jokes to relax a bit before they got started. He didn't want her being a "dead fish" on the job by being too stiff from anxiety, as he knew that she didn't really want to do this. In her own mind she realized that he was right; if she didn't relax a bit she wouldn't be able to get herself through this. She accepted a few drinks, just enough to give her a small buzz and followed him back to his room. Todd wasted no time as he quickly undressed and laid on his bed, sitting up with his hairy back against the back board and flopping his hairy dick around while looking at her expectantly. She was grateful, although a bit shocked (and maybe even a bit suspicious) that he hadn't asked her to remove any of her clothes.

She crawled onto the bed and took over the job of flopping his dick around a bit and smiling up at him hoping that a bit of silliness on her part would help her to focus on just enjoying the job (maybe she should have been an actress!). After looking up at his lecherous grin a few times she decided that she would rather not have to look at him. His perverted smile communicated more than any words he could have spoken at that moment. She had snubbed him for months, and now he wanted to rub her face in it that he was getting what he wanted after all. She turned herself around in such a way that her ass was nearly facing him, with her head pointed in the direction of his feet. Her tits just brushed against his thighs. If she had moved over any further she would be straddling him in a 69 position.

True to her word (she didn't want to go through all of this only to have him say later that she didn't really try) Tonya gave it her best shot. She hadn't done any cock sucking in the past 11 years, but she would call on all the experience and imagination she had. She stroked him to an erection while he ordered her to lick her lips, occasionally taking his dick in his hand and smacking it against various parts of her face before releasing it back to her care again; more of the same asshole wanting to show off his position of power over her.

However, just ignoring his attitude, she slowly began to relax a bit more as the alcohol caught up to her (she probably shouldn't have had that last coke and whisky!) and dipped down on his cock. This bending down motion made her knee length work skirt ride up a bit, exposing some of her well formed thighs, and she tried a few times to tug it back down again, but eventually gave up as she needed to concentrate on the work at hand. She closed her eyes and puckered her fat black lips around his dong as tightly as she could on the down stroke, and used her tongue to play around on the sensitive underside of his dick on the upstroke, using her hand to fill the void of bare skin where her mouth had just been, and removing it again as she worked her mouth back down.

The whole time Todd was looking down at this scene softly muttering obscenities about how he wanted her to eat his cock, or for her to use those chocolate lips to make his white dick feel sweet. He had obviously been having black girl fantasies. Tonya worked to a schedule of fast and slow, rarely taking his dick out of her mouth. Occasionally she would allow it to pop out so that she could jack him off a bit and tongue his pink mushroom head before swallowing it all again. Todd was very much enjoying the small slurping sounds coming from her mouth and he was all too happy to let her know in the dirtiest language he could think of; the truth is that she really was working it!

After 10 minutes of this Todd reached out his hand and put it on her thigh. Her dress had now ridden up completely over her ass, which was poked up into the air and slowly swaying back and forth as she bobbed down on his cock. She was barely aware of his gentle rubbing on her thigh, as he worked his hand up to fondle the curves of her beautiful bubble butt, and then back down again to her thigh. She had originally put herself in this position so that she would not have to look at him, but it put her in just the right place for him to fondle her ass and everything around it as he leaned back against the backboard of his bed.

He moved his hairy hand up high enough so that his fore finger just brushed against her soft pussy mound, as though it were only an accident. When there was no immediate reaction from Tonya, he got a bit braver and increased the frequency of his "accidental" touches, until finally he moved from her thigh to fully sliding his fore finger along the crease of white panty that was now riding up into her cunt lips. Tonya definitely did react to this as she stopped sucking and looked back with an annoyed expression on her face. If she had known how much this stoked his desire to fuck her in that moment, with her ass stuck high up in the air, a string of spit from the tip of his dick to the corner of her mouth, and that look of defiance on her face, she probably would have jumped off the bed right away and said fuck the promotion.

However, Todd himself wasn't getting a promotion at work for being stupid, and he managed to convince her that he would cum much faster if he had something to play with while she worked his cock, including an arrogant little wink to remind her that her job was riding on this. He also mentally noted the fact that, besides her objections, she was getting wet. Reluctantly, she went back to sucking his cock again feeling a bit upset that she had gotten herself into this situation and hoping he really would cum faster if she allowed him to continue playing with her sensitive cunt lips. However, a small change was coming over her. The cock sucking was becoming a bit easier as she loosened up, and she hadn't realized just how much Todd's subtle playing with her pussy had subconsciously affected her desires. Despite her personal feelings of shame on the matter, she was getting horny!

She hadn't had a sexual relationship with a man since she had left her husband, and she had always wanted to keep it that way, but she had forgotten how good it could feel to have someone else touch her pussy. Despite the embarrassment she was feeling, she allowed him to continue. Todd used his thumb to mash and rub into her pussy hole through the fabric of her panties a few times before slowly pulling them to the side, warping the crotch around the swell of her left ass cheek. Todd was as happy as a sick pervert could be from getting his way. He could see that she was getting wet from his touching and her pussy lips were already swelling up and separating to expose the pink flesh of her inner cunt. This was especially true when he moved the flesh of each ass cheek around in opposing circles; when he moved them together her cunt lips closed up tight, but when he pulled them apart they separated again to briefly expose her soft pink hole before they were covered up again by his ass manipulations.

The dirty little game of peek-a-boo with her pussy fired a small explosion of lust in his mind and at that moment he would do anything to conquer this piece of ass. He had been waiting a long time for this, and he was planning to enjoy every inch of her body; he just had to play his cards right.

When he had had enough of playing with her ass he spread her cheeks open as far as he could, pushed her legs a bit further apart, and proceeded with a careful inspection of those soft pussy lips. He used his fingers to gently spread them apart and moved his head closer to get a more careful view. He had never seen a live black woman's pussy before and as he smeared the now free flowing wetness from her hole over her slippery lips he found it difficult not to blow his load. But that would be a problem; if he stopped Tonya from sucking his cock in order to prevent his sperm migration she would be snapped out of her lull. He had to find a way to speed up the process of getting what he really wanted from her.

He slowly worked a finger into her hole and noticed a definite change in the little noises that her mouth was making; she was softly moaning! He wiggled the finger around for some time and then slipped in another one bit by bit until they were buried up to the knuckles. He then proceeded to gently wiggle them around, in and out a bit at a time, and felt a surge of excitement to see that she was gently (as if she didn't want him to notice, right) fucking her ass back against his fingers! In another minute her body seemed to arch up a bit as she suddenly stopped sucking his cock and moaned in a much loader voice this time, although she was obviously trying to keep it suppressed as she pathetically continued trying to suck his cock to make it seem as though nothing else was happening.

The combination of watching her juice squeeze out from around his fingers still embedded in her pussy, the way she was now fucking her slowly gyrating hips and ass back onto his fingers, and the vibrations of her screaming on his cock sent him spinning out of control. He suddenly lost whatever cock discipline he had remaining and blew his load all over the inside of her mouth, with his own loud scream and free hand firmly pressing her head down as far as she could go before gagging. He could actually hear a change in the pitch of her moans as she realized that he was coming in her mouth. She struggled to stop moaning long enough to swallow some of his cum, but she wasn't very good at it, as most of it spilled out from her black lips and back onto his cock. The strong white color slopping out against her juicy black lips helped him to ride out his orgasm on a long smooth wave of pleasure. He had never cum so hard in his life.

However, despite the best orgasm he had ever had, he felt a sense of disappointment that it was over so soon and now Tonya would be asking to leave. However, to his surprise, she continued to slowly suck him off and moan a bit as she rode out the last few waves of her own orgasm. He could only guess that she had denied herself for so long that a flood of passion was now spilling out of her. He couldn't be sure if she was even aware of where she was anymore, but he wasn't complaining!

Suddenly, he noted the moans; they were being produced in time to the movements of his fingers lodged in her pussy as she was still slightly rocking back on them; this bitch wasn't finished yet! He began a methodical campaign to salvage his plan by slowly working his fingers in and out of her once again. His one goal in life now was to bring as much pleasure to this bitch as he could, because the better she felt, the further she would go. To his delight the rocking of her ass responded to his efforts and, even more surprising, she slowly started real work on his cock once again. Todd prided himself on being able to continue fucking straight after having cum. At times he didn't even need to stop stroking until he came a second time and he silently thanked his wonderful cock for that.

He soon realized a new sensation which took him a moment to place. The slime which he had just spurted into her mouth was being mashed between the sensitive underside of his dick and Tonya's tongue. Her lips were so tightly locked around his cock that he wondered if he would be the first man in history to get a bruised dick from cock sucking; time for the next phase of the operation. With a bit of effort he was able to lean forward and get his first taste of black pussy. Using his fingers to spread her lips open wide, he dipped his tongue in and wiggled it around. Then, taking it out, he thoroughly licked all around her pussy lips, sucking first one, and then the other into his mouth and lightly nipping and pulling them between his lips before letting them snap free again.

Unfortunately he was not able to comfortably reach her clit in this position, but he obviously didn't need to as she was showing no shame now about fucking back onto his tongue and moaning loudly onto his cock. As much as he was enjoying the cock sucking, not only because it literally felt good, but also because Tonya herself seemed to be happy to keep going for another hour or two, he knew that it was time to make his move or he would lose himself again. He definitely had enough in him for a third trip, but it would take some recovery time and he didn't want to risk breaking the spell. Only after he had put her through a full fuck fest on his second wind, would he be comfortable with risking the recovery time for a third, and likely, a fourth round. He loved the idea that he was turning this usually prudish woman, who had only shown contempt for him in the past, into a real cock slut.

When he heard the pitch in her moaning rise a bit he put one hand on each ass cheek and gently, but firmly, pushed her ass down towards his dick. His cock slurped out of her mouth and she tried to resist his pushes, but then quickly turned her head away from looking at him. She didn't want him to see the shame in her eyes that part of her really did want what was coming next! This was a crucial moment when her rational mind would be fighting to regain control at the sudden lack of sexual stimulation and he worked quickly to swing her left leg over his body so that she was straddling him, pushing and working her cunt into a strategic position just over his cock.

12