Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plan was for her to sit on him, and the quickest way to do that was to just push her forward, still maintaining the same basic position where she was facing away from him, but moved down his body a bit. This part wasn't hard as her skirt was up around her waist now, her panties still firmly warped around the side of her ass, and her cunt lips gaping open from the finger fucking he had just given her. Within a few seconds he had her positioned over his dick. He put one hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her as far forward onto her hands as she could so that her ass was stretched wide open, and pulling her cunt open into a gaping "O" shape, which he slowly pulled down onto his cock.

It was a beautiful sight for him to watch his fat bulb pop into a hole that was really a bit too small for it, and slide down on combination of cum and spit slush from her previous cock sucking. He took it slowly, using her ass like a steering wheel, to slide her up the pole a bit, and then back down a bit further, up a bit, and then back down a bit further, sometimes using a few little short strokes, and sometimes a few looooong strokes until she was finally sitting on his hairy white thighs.

The extreme angle of her bending forward gave him a perfect view of how this particular position naturally caused her ass and fat outer pussy lips to spread apart. He worked this view point thoroughly as he watched his cock sliding in and out of her pink cunt and enjoyed the power that came with using her ass to push up and pull down as he pleased. The satisfaction of finally having his cock buried so deep into her cunt felt almost as good as the physical stimulation; hot, wet, and very snug. Life couldn't be better as he fucked the shit out of this hot mom.

Todd soaked in the heat of her pussy as she was grinding now in wide slow circles, moaning a bit with each pass. His cock wasn't even in her as far as it could go, because of the angle, but she was obviously enjoying what she had of it. She used her hands on the bed as support to put everything she had, hips and ass, into dancing on his dick; it was great. No mundane up and down strokes for this black bitch. She was working her shit in waves. It was like one of those nasty rap videos with the dancing girls trying to show off how much they could wiggle their booties.

Something had been set free in this woman and she now seemed to have no shame about just how obscene her dirty fuck dancing had become. Her actions grew faster and faster until she came with an explosion on his dick, slowing down to tiny little jerking motions, before a hard slap on the ass from Todd got her moving again. He just sat back as things carried on like this for the next half hour, massaging her luscious ass with a big smile on his face as she worked and moaned.

Two hours, and many orgasms later, Tonya stumbled from Todd's car after being driven home. She wasn't really drunk anymore, but she was finding it a bit difficult to walk. Todd had fucked her in more positions than she could even remember; sometimes not even being able to recognize what part of the room she was looking at or where her left arm or right leg was in relation to her body. At one point she was looking up at the ceiling, but her ass was up in the air with her ankles pushed down around her ears and a sweaty Todd standing over her furiously pumping in and out of her. He had even managed to fuck her ass as a result of the way she got so lost in her orgasms and clever manipulation of this fact, on his part.

He put first one finger, and then another into her and worked them, until she started cumming from the effects of it. When she came again he quickly pulled his dick out of her cunt and pushed into her now slightly stretched and lubricated asshole. He had used this technique the whole way through, getting her into more and more dirty positions and situations. After reaming her poor little ass for some time he moved to alternating between ass and cunt. However, the ass fucking probably caused her the most shame and embarrassment, not only because she enjoyed it so much, but because he would whisper in her ear that he knew how much she was loving his white cock fucking into her black ass. In fact, he only had to look at the way her face twisted up in orgasm and the moaning she made as she bounced along.

He said things about how easy it had been to fuck her and what a great slut she turned out to be. Then he told her that the promotion was all a lie, which he had used to fuck her. At that point she actually started crying, but stopped shortly when another orgasm slammed into her. Of course, Todd was just being a dickhead again by telling her that, because two days later Tonya was promoted after all and Todd moved on to his new job. She wondered how someone could get so much pleasure out of her twisted situation, and tried to ignore a nagging doubt about just how much of it was really his fault. Even if she did enjoy it, he didn't have to be so cruel about the way he used her, but that seems to be the way life goes for some people. Unfortunately for Tonya, the bad news would not end there as she began to get sicker and sicker over the next two years.

As for Todd, two years later he was discovered in the home of one of his new black female employees by her boyfriend, caught up in the same old extortionist plot. Todd seemed to have developed a strong desire for the look on a woman's face which comes when she realizes that she is being utterly used like a slut, with no easy way out. The angry boyfriend beat Todd into a bloody pulp before literally crushing his nuts with his bare hands; such was his rage. An earlier stray punch to the throat had stifled his screams, but it was clear from the vomit he was gagging on that he was in quite a bit of pain. He was taken for a drive in the trunk of his own car to be dumped by the side of the road outside of town.

After the boyfriend's anger had cooled a bit, a cold fear trickled through his mind. Had he really just dumped a man's body beside the road? Sure the guy was still alive, but for how long? He worked at a hospital and had seen enough to know that Todd's injuries were serious and that there was a very good chance of him dying from internal bleeding. On the other hand, if Todd lived, he would be able to identify his attacker, who had a good job, house, car, and girlfriend; he could lose it all if Todd lived. Unfortunately, the cruel world (or the "real world" as some would call it) had its cruel way again, as the angry boyfriend consciously chose not to call for help to save a man's life. However, a short time later, an ambulance did come to pick Todd up, found by a patrol car investigating the abandoned vehicle, but it was too late. Three hours after his beating, Todd died in a splutter of bloody whimpers on his way to the emergency room at Longfellow General.

12