Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished making a show of that, Johnson was hard again and ready for another go. He gave the camera back to the camera man and lay down on the floor. Tammy moved to straddle him, squatting down on her feet in a froggy position and slid her self down on his rocket. She immediately started bouncing up and down, like she was on fucking autopilot, and was so lost in her moment that Johnson had to slap her hard across the face to get her to stop for a minute. The camera guy brought the second fat man around to her ass. He pushed her far forward and then invited him to take what he wanted. It was obvious that this second fat man had never fucked as ass before, but was keen to try. As soon as he felt the soft warmth of Tammy's sweet little asshole he started to push and hump his way in, like he had just discovered the golden ticket to Wonka's chocolate factory. There was an immediate reaction from Tammy, squirming wildly and groaning loudly. She bucked her hips and wiggled around in a mixture of pleasure and pain, which was nice for Johnson's cock buried in her cunt. He just looked up with a satisfied smile on his face, while massaging her award winning titties. There were men in the world that actually paid thousands of dollars to hold tits like these and fuck a cunt like what Tammy had. In fact, it was happening at that very moment.

Both men began a rhythm of fucking into this little girl like it was the only purpose in life she ever had. However, in a few minutes any semblance of rhythm or team work between the two was lost as the line between man and animal was blurred. Both actually seemed to compete with one another to see who could be the most wild in fucking her, both seeking to shove their cocks as far and as fast into her body as they could. Tammy's own body responded in a way that would have made Satan wonder who the real animal was in all of this.

She rode it with all the experience Johnson had given her, using her arms to brace herself and give her ass more balance. With the amount of force being applied by the two cocks pounding into her backside at the same time (especially the fat man putting his weight into it), she should have been awarded some kind of prize for effort in continuing to grind her ass back against the massive invasion. She seemed to be lost in her own little world of cock fucking frenzy. The camera guy once again felt inspired to put the camera down into her crotch, catching all the action of side by side fucking into a beautiful piece of pink cunt and ass on a beautiful little black girl. When the two men slowed down a bit, he even reached his fingers out to fondle the thin little piece of skin between her cunt and asshole which was separating the two cocks. The two cocks could clearly be seen massaging each other through the little wall of skin, mashing it around as they pumped in and out independently of one another. The stroking speed varied greatly, which made the scene even better. While one was pushing in, the other would be pulling out until eventually the one caught up with the other and they were both pulling out and pushing in at the same time and then back the other way again.

After more dirty narration from the camera man about what was happening to Tammy's ass and cunt, he moved around to the front, where he poked the camera into her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was open wide, gasping and moaning, sometimes fast and sometimes long and slow, depending on how she was being fucked at that particular second. He got right down close to her ear and told her exactly what a cum slut she was, and wishing that she could see the look on the fat man's face, enjoying her tight asshole. She opened her eyes and twisted her head around as best she could, struggling to look at the guy. His face had flushed completely red with fat droplets of sweat trickling down his chubby cheeks and his whole body quivered like a bowl of jello. She couldn't quite manage a good view, but the effort made her look so pathetic that the camera man was satisfied with the results. She had gotten used to Johnson, sex toys, and even a few strangers, but these were horrible fat men! Another area of her modesty was being torn open to new exposure and it would take some adjusting. Anyone watching the video would see that this wasn't a girl who knew what she had gotten into, but an amateur home video of a girl not really sure how far she wanted to go, but not willing to stop, either. It was this mixture of confusion that Johnson had found so fascinating about her sexuality and hoped would help sell his videos in a way that others could not compete with.

The camera guy then got shots of Johnson playing with her tits as they jiggled violently in his face. Then he took his cock in his hand and fed it into Tammy's open mouth. She instantly started sucking and deep throating just like she had with Johnson. Kiesha was surprised to see, for the second time, how instant and natural the action was to Tammy. She seemed to do it without even considering it. Johnson had certainly done something permanent to Tammy's mind that she had gone so far down the road of being a total slut. She sucked the obnoxious camera guy with the same zeal that she had sucked Johnson. He spent this time alternating between shots of his own cock being sucked and the pounding that Tammy's backside was taking. He also reached down and got some shots of him massaging Tammy's titties, twisting and pulling on her little nipples. He then leaned over and fondled the soft baby fat of her beautiful ass. It's like these guys didn't want a single inch of her body to go overlooked; they wanted to use up every last part of her.

Of course, a fuck like that could only last a short time, and a few minutes later the camera guy creamed on Tammy's face. Not long after that the fat man gave a whimper and shuttered to a halt. Tammy launched into another orgasm at the thought of this disgusting fat man ejaculating in her ass. Johnson was so turned on by both Tammy's orgasm and the sudden new heat on his cock from the fat man's jism dribbling down from her asshole, that he also exploded inside of her. All four of them lay there panting and breathing heavily, Tammy still moaning softly as their cocks slowly drained and softened. Eventually, one by one, they pulled out of her body with sucking and slurping noises and left her laying there in a heap with sperm covering her face, tits and dripping out of all three freshly fucked holes. She rolled over onto her side with her eyes closed and legs closed, in the fetal position breathing heavily and moaning softly. Once again she moved a hand down to cup her freshly fucked cunt lips and just rested it there. Kiesha noticed for the first time that she had several gold and (what looked like) diamond rings on each of her hands. Where the hell did she get those? It was a particularly obscene sight to Kiesha to see the beautiful gold and white of the rings against the background of her smooth chocolate skin, now glistening with gobs of cum from 5 different cocks and her own pussy juice.

Johnson, who was watching some playback of the video footage turned to look at her and smirked. He told her not to worry, because later that night he would be having 2 more guests from the country club and she would get plenty more of what he knew she wanted. What Tammy didn't know, is that the men from the country club would be paying a handsome price to come and fuck this pretty little black girl with the firm school girl titties and the juicy bubble butt, which none of them could ever hope to date under normal circumstances. Johnson would allow them free use of her for as long as they wanted that night. He would also be collecting some hefty royalties from the video and internet sales of the movie he had just made Her own fucking was now paying for the nice things Johnson was buying for her, and she didn't even know it.

When it looked like things were over, Kiesha snapped out of her trance and realized that she was hiding behind some bushes on the side of Johnson's house watching her friend get the brains fucked out of her; what an embarrassing position to be in if she was caught! How could she explain it? What's more, she had once again reached down to fondle her pussy through the crotch of her pants. She felt a wave of shame and fear as the reality hit that if she had been wearing a dress she would have had two fingers shoved up her cunt and definitely would have given her position away by screaming out her own orgasm. Thankfully she was wearing some jeans which didn't allow for much feeling to pass from her fingers through to her clit.

She quickly and quietly stood up and moved around the corner back down the street. She wanted to get as far away from that place as possible. How could she have been so stupid as to think that Johnson might not be so bad after all? What the hell was she about to get herself into? Fucking armies of rich white fat men from the country club? Damn! She felt a stab guilt for having just left her friend there, knowing that later that evening she was going to be gang fucked again by rich white men. Maybe Tammy was stupid enough to get herself wrapped up in such a dangerous situation, and maybe she did look like she was enjoying all that fucking, but what if she was just somehow being manipulated into all of that; like being taken advantage of? It's not like Johnson was raping her, but God, how could someone be so vile as to treat a woman that way? However the most significant thing happening in Kiesha's mind at that point was what she was NOT thinking about. She too had been turned on by all the fucking. She had been turned on by sucking Johnson's cock and now she didn't want to deal with the reality of her own feelings. If she had, she may have been more prepared to realistically help her friend. In the end Kiesha continued walking quickly even as she promised herself that she would do what she could to convince Tammy to stop seeing Johnson.