Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 06

Story Info
Satisfaction guaranteed.
4.6k words
4.13
19.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one is ever all right."

A day later Dick received news that his oldest son had been murdered; apparently beaten to death. He didn't take the news well and took an immediate leave of absence from work to sort things out. He had to figure out what the hell was going on. His wife took the news in a bad way and busied herself with arrangements for the funeral service. His other son, Bradley, on the police force, made promises that they would "get the bastard who did this". A detective by the name of Alfred Smith came around to ask him some questions but Dick didn't have anything of significance to report. He and his son had a decent relationship, but they were not close and didn't speak much. The detective assured him that the police were doing everything they could.

Smith eventually made his way to Todd's place of work and interviewed all the employees. Of course, he noted a problem with Tammy straight away, who was struggling to act normal. Johnson had told her not to change anything about her routine, so as to avoid attention, but she was a horrible actress, and very frightened. It was also significant that other employees reported to Smith incidences of Tammy giving Todd oral sex on the job. Todd had become infatuated with her beautiful body and couldn't resist the excitement of touching her at work, especially since she was so easily manipulated. Her boyfriend had come around a couple of times and Todd noticed that the guy seemed to be extremely jealous of her talking to one of the other male employees. He also noticed the age difference and the jewelry, which he knew she could not afford on her salary, and guessed that it was an abusive relationship. It only took some mild threats that he would tell her boyfriend false stories about how she was cheating on him, to coerce her into a sexual relationship. Tammy knew that even if the report was false Johnson wouldn't believe her and she would be cut off.

Smith arrested her the next day, after confirming some of his suspicions, and took her downtown for further questioning. He was a good cop and did his job through the proper channels. He really hated when criminals escaped through legal technicalities caused by poorly handled police work. In fact, he once kneed a young cop in the nuts for disturbing a crime scene, which led to the release of a particularly nasty rapist. He arrested Tammy quietly as she was doing some shopping, (all paid for by Johnson) just a few hours before she was due to go to work. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap top with frills, no bra, and a short blue, tight fitting skirt. Her pert tits poked through the thin material and caused stares in every shop she visited. Tammy had dressed provocatively in the past, as she knew she had a hot body and enjoyed the stares of so many men, just as long as none of them actually tried to talk to her. However, Johnson forbid her from wearing a bra, even at work. She found it to be exciting and humiliating at the same time, depending on the circumstances. This particular circumstance was one of the embarrassing ones. She ended up sitting in the police station facing serious charges, wearing a shirt that was designed to show off her tits.

It only took an hour to get the whole story from her as she broke down in tears, confessing everything about what happened the day that Johnson beat Todd to death when he found them together. Johnson was making a small fortune pimping his cute little black slut out to his country club buddies, (not to mention the video sales from all that action), and didn't want anyone else touching his property. Smith warned her that she was in serious trouble for trying to hide Johnson's crime and left her to wait in the interrogation room while he sorted out the arrest of Johnson. Smith had called in Bradley, who was standing on the other side of the one way mirror, to witness the questioning. Ordinarily, he tried to keep officers with a personal involvement in the case at hand away from the proceedings, to avoid legal technicalities. However he liked Bradley and wanted him to find some closure to his brother's death by witnessing the guilty parties being tried fairly by the law. After Smith had raced off to secure a warrant for Johnson's arrest, based on Tammy's testimony, Bradley immediately called a friend of his from upstairs to come down and help him with a plan for revenge. An intense hatred had developed in his heart since he first heard about how his big brother had died. He would personally deal with Johnson later, but for now he wanted to do something about this distraught little black girl sitting all by herself.

Bradley and his friend, Gerald, entered the room looking straight at Tammy. She immediately sat up again with a look of fear in her eyes. Bradley introduced himself and Gerald, and then wasted no time, explaining that she was in a lot of trouble but he understood that she wasn't the guilty one here. He used a smooth voice, trying to sound like a friend. His story was that he felt bad that she was a beautiful young girl caught with the wrong guy, at the wrong time, at the wrong place. On the one hand she was looking at many years in jail for accomplice to murder. Based on her confession, she was guaranteed to do that time. However, he was willing to help her out of this situation. He and Gerald could talk to the prosecutor about her case, and use their contacts in the court system to make it so that she would only get a small fine and a couple years probation; just a slap on the wrist, really. However, that could only happen if he could be persuaded to make it happen. He said this as he reached out a hand to put on her shoulder, moving it slowly down to brush against her tits, rubbing slightly against the clearly visible bulge caused by her nipple. Tammy began to softly cry, feeling like the whole world was crashing down on her. She didn't want to go to jail but she knew that she was in big trouble. She had fucked plenty of guys since meeting Johnson and could handle two more for the sake of avoiding jail. It's not that she was a slut, she reasoned, but that circumstances had left her no choice. She slowly nodded when Bradley asked her again if she wanted his help.

With a steady stream of tears running down her face, Bradley and Gerald began caressing and fondling every part of Tammy's body. Gerald, a tall thin white man in his late 20's, was practically drooling as he pulled Tammy to a standing position. He pinched her nipples through the thin pink material of her shirt and softly pulled them out from her body, only to suddenly let go and watch them jiggle back into their firm standing positions. He lifted her shirt up and licked his lips as her bare tits popped into view, and began an aggressive campaign of massaging and licking her nipples and as much tit as he could get a hold of. Bradley busied himself lifting her skirt up over her ass and rubbing her cunt through her snug fitting bikini panties. Johnson had ordered that Tammy shave her cunt on a regular basis and Bradley noticed right away. He pulled her panties down, pushed her legs apart, and dipped his head into her cunt, using his tongue to lick up and down her slit. There was something about Tammy's body that created an atmosphere of animal desire in the men around her. Back in high school she had flaunted this peculiar aspect of her body, but now it was coming back to haunt her.

Of course, neither Bradley nor Gerald had any real influence or contacts with the prosecutor's office, but they were well liked by most of the other officers on duty and had plenty of contacts there. Tammy had no way of knowing that just before entering the room to talk to her, Bradley and Gerald had made several phone calls to their buddies upstairs and arranged for a "party" in the interrogation room. As Bradley and Gerald slowly worked Tammy into fucking on the table, their friends came in one after the other to get a piece of the action. Word spread about how this girl had "helped" murder a family member of a cop and they were all too happy to help Bradley, especially if it meant fucking a cute little black girl at the same time. A guard was posted down the hall to watch for anyone not invited to their little party.

Over the course of the next 2 hours Tammy was gang banged by 13 different police officers. She was accustomed to hard sex by now, but the way these men used her went far beyond what any human with a conscience should be capable of. Bradley, in his pain at having lost a brother in such a violent way, urged the others on in their total exploitation of her body and soul. By the end of it she was literally drooling on the desk, in a catatonic state of arms and legs flopping around where ever the men chose to position them. They had been as rough and nasty with her as they could, flipping her around into twosomes and threesomes, stretching and pulling, fucking every hole many, many times over, and fulfilling every dirty imagination they had ever had, but which no sane woman would have ever allowed them to pursue. When it was all over two guys were assigned to clean her up, put her clothes back on, and sit her back down in the chair where her head flopped to the side. She sat completely still and continued to drool for the next hour until inspector Smith finally returned. Later, when she didn't snap out of her comatose-like state, she was committed to a psychiatric hospital. Smith was incredibly suspicious about how this girl had come to be in this situation. Some said that it was the pressure of having witnessed a murder and then being caught out that made her crack. However, Smith didn't think so. When questioned, Bradley said he left the room just after Smith; feeling satisfied that Smith had everything under control. Subsequent questioning around the station also provided little help in solving the mystery. He went back to the control center for the interrogation room where Tammy had been questioned. He searched through the audio/video recordings and stared in disbelief as he watched more than a dozen men rape this girl into a mindless zombie.

Gerald was supposed to be the one to switch off the recording devices when Bradley announced his plan on that day. However, things had happened so fast, and he had been so excited about staring at this girl's hot tits that he completely forgot! It seemed that Tammy's body had done one last favor for her after all! It was the largest police scandal in 50 years, partly because the evidence was so overwhelming, but mostly because it was all white cops fucking a black girl, in the heart of police headquarters, no less! Smith liked Bradley, but even more than his dislike for shoddy police handling of investigations, he hated police corruption and did his best to make the charges against the officers stick. Even with the video evidence, which clearly showed every man's face, he had an uphill battle against him. He was lucky that it was an election year and the white governor (a man steeped in corruption himself) was struggling to avoid being exposed in his own scandals and desperately wanted to be re-elected. In the classic style off all rats, he got up on his high horse and put everything he had into condemning the horrible actions of those officers. He took a personal interest in the case and made sure that every single officer charged went to jail for the maximum time allotted for their crime. The strategy worked. He came out looking like a champion for justice; those men wouldn't be out for years.

A copy of the film was smuggled past the evidence inventory department and the faces of the officers blanked out. The two hour tape became the most popular selling porn for the next three months, and became world famous for being one of the raunchiest fuck flicks ever produced. Unfortunately, the same people who cheered when the officers who raped Tammy went to jail for having so clearly done the wrong thing, still paid good money to jack off to the video of that same rape. Apparently it was just too hot for any decent human being to resist. Of course, it wasn't really rape, because the tape clearly showed Tammy agreeing to fuck the guys (well, at least two of them) in exchange for help with her case. No one could be blamed for enjoying what she had agreed to do.

Johnson was arrested at his house, charged with murder, and convicted. His reputation at the hospital was shred as several female employees came forward with stories of exploitation and extortion for sex; Johnson had been a very busy man! He faced numerous ongoing investigations and enquiries into fraud and even a few for human rights violations. Everything he owned was seized and his accounts frozen. He was sent to the state prison where Bradley was able to use some of his fading police influence on a sympathetic warden to have him gang raped on a regular basis. In a poetic twist of irony, every intention that he had for turning Tammy into his total cum slave was turned back on to him as he became a bitch for more than 20 different inmates throughout the week. His whimpering and whining was sexier to their ears than Tammy's had ever been to his.

Kiesha's mother died a short time after her encounter with Dick in the hospital store room. She was devastated. The supply of ARV's had stopped when Dick was arrested. The shift nurse, along with several patients had heard the noise of their fucking that night in the store room and reported them. An investigation followed and Kiesha just narrowly escaped a severe punishment, but Dick wasn't so lucky. The scandal wasn't huge, but it followed closely after Johnson's at the same hospital, and big enough to warrant a story in the papers with mention of her name. Soon after that she became sick. Rumors spread through her old church that she was a slut for Satan, and that's why God took her mother and why Kiesha herself was now apparently going the same way. Most of the people she knew were from that church and they had all turned on her.

She tried to visit Tammy at the psychiatric hospital but found it too painful to watch her once vibrant and funny friend just sit in a daze, occasionally drooling on herself. Kiesha tried talking to her, but never got any response. She tried looking into her eyes, but it was always that same empty stare, like she had retreated so far from reality that she could no longer find her way back. Now that her mother was gone, and just about everyone she knew had turned on her, she felt an over powering need to have her friend back, but it was too late. The last words they had spoken to each other had been angry and hateful, arguing over Tammy's relationship with Johnson and Kiesha now felt a stab of guilt at what had become of Tammy. She only visited twice before deciding that it was too painful to return. A short time later she went back to Longfellow General late at night and made her way up the 10 story building where she used to work. When she had reached the top she sat on the edge of the building for a long time, thinking about her life and her future, wondering how all of this had happened so quickly. It was only a few months ago that she and Tammy had graduated from high school, talking excitedly about all the big plans they had. Now she felt all those dreams were just empty vanities. She would never make it out to Hollywood, she would never ride a horse, and she would never get married to a good man and raise a good family like she promised to her mother before she died.

She had thought all these bad things were happening to her through unavoidable circumstances, and maybe some of it was, but as she watched the beginnings of a fiery sunrise she felt that whatever the case may be, it was too much for her to carry on with. She was going to die anyway, and she didn't want to live any longer with the consequences of her actions. Sure, there were lots of other people out there suffering in the world, but she was not those other people. She was just herself and she could not think of any way to carry on, although she imagined a better person would. It was only a matter of time before Dr Thomas found out what she had done to him, and she didn't want to face the awful truth.

She had sailed through her whole life without ever seriously considering what it might be like to die. She had gone to church plenty of times but had never been taught to think about it. Now, as this realization dawned on her, she could not stop thinking about it. A rush of adrenaline shot through her body and her eyes opened wide. As the first shining rays of sunlight broke over the horizon Kiesha Harris pushed herself off the edge of the building, praying that God would forgive her... and Tyrone.

Dick was arrested for defrauding the company and for violations of several different ethical codes at the hospital. The hospital was fighting to save its own reputation and the hammer was falling heavily on anyone suspected of wrong doing, especially after the recent scandal involving Dr. Johnson, in which aspects of his corruption were still being uncovered. Despite his long standing good reputation Dick would be charged to the fullest extent possible and his conduct record examined under a microscope. He had a few "life changing" panic attacks and wondered what the hell he had been thinking. He was a monster. He had used a woman's dying mother as leverage to force her into sexual exploitation. When news reached his wife that her oldest son was murdered, her youngest son gone to jail for gang rape, and her husband going the same way, she had a nervous break down which resulted in a heart attack and died.

When the authorities asked about his involvement with Kiesha, he assured them that he had coerced Kiesha into fucking him and that she was innocent in all of this. Dick felt a genuine remorse for his actions, and hated the way he had allowed himself to be tempted by temptation in such a way. Although Kiesha had knowingly accepted stolen medicine from Dick, her publicly appointed defense attorney was able to get the charges against her reduced, on the basis that she had never been in trouble with the law before and that her mental state was affected by the condition of her dying mother, the only other family she had. Kiesha was sentenced to 2 years probation, without having to fuck anyone to get it. She felt a genuine surprise about that.

Not long after Dick started his jail time he became sick. Testing revealed that he had HIV. He spent long hours trying to understand the mystery of how he ended up with the same sickness. Despite his lecherous attitudes towards many young women, he hadn't cheated on his wife, except with Kiesha, and her file said she was clean. It wasn't until his daughter, Mandy, came to visit that he found out the truth. Mandy was intensely hurt by the death of her mother and brother, and the jailing of her other brother and father, and had vowed not to talk to either of them any more. However, a few weeks after reading about Dick's story in the paper, she suddenly recognized a name she had seen there, which had been playing around in the back of her mind. Kiesha Harris was the name of a friend of a friend of hers, named Tamika Jordan. Mandy had met Tamika through membership at the same gym. Although Mandy was two years older than Tamika, they became infrequent friends.

During Mandy's second year of University Tamika had come to her with a friend, Kiesha, both of them begging for her help. When she asked for the full story, she was surprised to hear that both girls had been stupid enough to fuck the same guy, without using protection, who just happened to be the school's biggest playboy. Tamika had learned the awful news when she went in to do some medical tests which required her blood to be tested. She fought hard with her conscience to keep the information secret from Kiesha, for fear of the shame it would bring, but in the end Kiesha noticed there was a problem in her attitude and found out the truth. They were lucky not to be pregnant, but had come out of the deal with something far worse than an unwanted pregnancy. Now they were desperate.

12