Dr. D. and the VAG Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Alana pushed her thumbs downward, and as she pushed the panties down over her legs she bent over towards me, her long hair reaching my thighs. She worked the panties over her high heels and then stood back up slowly, showing herself to me in all her glory. She glowed from head to toe, it was apparent that she was tremendously aroused by the show. As was I.

Again, she turned slowly around, showing off her ass, bending over, constantly changing the angles of her glorious curves. She was an expert at showcasing her body, and her body was an expert at being incredible.

"Like a beer?" she asked.

Again, I nodded, my mouth was to dry to talk.

As she walked across the living room floor to the kitchen, it seemed apparent that getting the beer was more about the show, as she glided across the floor in her high heels. She got to the refrigerator and opened the door, bending over again to reach into to grab two beers. The production continued as she slowly opened the beers up and then walked over to where I was sitting and handed me one. She took a sip of hers and then ran the cool bottle over her face.

Before I knew what I had done, I drank the whole bottle of beer in one long series of gulps. It struck me that it could've been whiskey and I would've done the same.

For the next hour, I was given the unimaginable pleasure of watching Alana walk around the apartment showing off her fantastic body. It actually took me around half that time to fully collect myself to the point of where I could communicate beyond nods and grunts. She seemed to enjoy the fact that she had me stupefied, as she sauntered around playfully, posing for me on the couch, on the floor, and on the kitchen table.

And then, after an hour, she seemed to suddenly change. She started putting her clothes on, becoming rather sheepish and embarrassed. Our conversation turned back to chit chat, and then she had to go. I walked her to the door, gave her a quick hug, and then she was out the door.

I stood there looking at the door, stunned and overwhelmed. My cock had been hard for an hour, and I shoved my hand down my pants to stroke the ache. Just then there was a knock on the door, and without thinking of what I was doing I opened the door again. It was a Alana again.

"Doc, we can never, ever tell the girls about this, ok?" she said.

I nodded vigorously, I couldn't have agreed with anything more.

"And one more thing," she said. "Can we do this again next week?"

"Uh-huh," I replied.

She looked down at my waist and grinned. "Thanks doc. Looks like you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Then she turned and walked away. That's when I looked down and realized that I had had my hand down my pants the whole time.

So began the strange and wonderful therapy of Alana. Every Thursday, she would come by in the afternoon, we would sit and talk for a few minutes, and then she would essentially do a therapeutic strip tease in my living room. She always wore something different, both clothes and lingerie, and she had an incredible lingerie collection. She said she got a pretty much endless supply of lingerie and sexy clothes from the Miss America Pageant, vendors who wanted to be worn by beautiful women. Lucky me.

Sometime in the middle of the second session, she told me that it was ok if I wanted to put my hands down my pants during the show. Early in the third session, she suggested that I join her in the nude, and during the session she invited me to masturbate while watching her. By the fourth session, she was sitting in my lap, and near the end of the fifth session, we fucked like rabbits. After that, our "sessions" consisted of a half an hour of strip tease temptation, followed by a half hour of rampant fucking. I gave up trying to pretend that this had anything to do with therapy, though it was the best therapy I'd ever been involved with.

So my life settled into a comfortable, happy schedule. Wednesday night was movie night with the VAG crew and Thursday night was exhibition night. I was working out more, eating better, loving my life more every day. Then, after a few months, things changed.

It was a Saturday night, it was raining, and I was parking the car in front of my apartment when I saw Galena, sitting in the driver's seat of her car, staring straight ahead. I walked over and knocked on the window, and when she rolled it down I realized she had been crying.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked. "Are you ok?"

She took a deep breath and let it out. "I don't know," she said. "I think I'm just having a rough day."

It was starting to rain harder. "Well hey, come inside and let's talk about it," I said.

She wiped her eyes and nodded, and we walked into my apartment and sat down.

"I feel silly, out there crying in the parking lot," she said.

"It's ok, everyone cries in the parking lot sometimes," I said smiling.

She smiled and seemed to cheer up a bit. "I think maybe I'm just depressed," she said. "You're a psychologist, you can't prescribe drugs can you?"

I gave my usual grimace and nodded no. "Sometimes talking is better than drugs," I said. "What's going on?"

She looked at me and then looked at the floor uncomfortably for a long time.

"You can talk to me, I am legally obligated to keep all information completely private," I said. "Unless you killed a bunch of people, I'd have to say something then."

She looked at me and grinned. "What about just one person?"

I knew she was kidding, Galena couldn't hurt a fly. She was singularly driven by academic pursuits, spent all her time studying. She was on track to advance to graduate school and get a doctorate in biology and physics.

"Sometimes I feel like I study too much, and I am missing out on life," she said. "I'm probably going to graduate at the top of my class, but I, uh ...."

She began to tear up again, and I handed her a tissue and she collected herself.

"I've never had a boyfriend," she blurted out. "Not just in college, but my whole life. I'm not just a virgin, I've never even kissed a guy."

She put her head in her hands in shame.

"Well that's nothing to be ashamed of," I said, thinking to myself that was a damn shame. Galena was such a cute, fun girl, she should be having fun with the guys.

"I don't think I'm ashamed, I think I'm more scared," she said. "Some day I'm going to have a boyfriend, and I'm going to be completely clueless about what to do.

"Every year it gets worse, because the older I get the stupider I'll be when I start dating," she continued. "I read some articles about it, I think I have Erotophobia."

Erotophobia was not a term I had heard very often. It translates as a "Fear of Sex."

"Well, I expect you could read books about sex, or talk to your friends," I said. "Or you could get out there and start dating guys. You are a beautiful, fun girl, I'll bet lots of guys would be very interested."

"I don't think reading books or talking is going to help, I think sex is something you have to practice to get good at," she said. "And most of the guys I come in contact with in the physics and biology department are not prime candidates. Plus, I don't have time for that."

"Well maybe you could join a social club or something," I offered.

"You aren't hearing me doc, I don't have time," she said. "What I need to do is to hire a guy, or find someone who is willing to teach me..." She hesitated in mid-sentence, looking up at me like an idea was forming in her head.

"Someone I could trust," she continued. "Someone who I could visit once a week, who has experience, who wouldn't tell anyone, who could show me the ropes. Someone who would understand it was purely physical."

By this time she was looking at me through her horned rimmed glasses like a hunter who had found her quarry. It was quiet for a moment while she looked at me intently and I felt her words sink in. Then the bombshell.

"Someone like you."

I felt my heart stop short. Galena was looking at me with hope and anticipation, and all I could think was that turning her down now might be devastating. Still, I had to object.

"Galena, you need to understand, that as your psychologist, this is not an appropriate form of interaction," I said. "In order for me to help you, we need to maintain a healthy patient-doctor relationship. Additionally, my participation in this type of inappropriate behavior could potentially cause me to lose my license."

Galena looked at me steadily, seeming to hear my words as an abstraction. Her eyes began to fill up again with tears, and she got down on her knees in front of me, pleading with me to be her teacher.

"All you have to do is show me how," she said. "It would just be a series of practical, physical lessons. Like a study hall for sex. Don't some of you people do sex therapy? Please, please please?"

There are times in a man's life when he knows he has a choice. He can do the easy, wrong thing and say yes, or he can make the difficult but prudent decision to say no, to the betterment of himself, his profession, humanity, and the young girl sitting in front of him with the pleading eyes.

Fucking hell, I thought. There may be a man out there who could say no, but it was not this man.

I felt myself nodding before I even realized I had decided. Galena leapt up into my arms, excitedly thanking me.

I tried to comprehend the massive irony. A beautiful, intelligent girl was thanking me because I had agreed to teach her how to have sex. And I wasn't even very educated on the subject myself, I had had one partner my whole life and our sex life was extremely basic. I not only had no business doing it, I had no resume for it.

I spent the next hour, however, talking more like a father, explaining the rules of dating, the ways of men, safety concerns, the whole father-daughter speech. I told her that sex was best and safest with someone that she had feelings for, and that she should never rush into intimacy with someone new. She listened with rapt attention, even pausing to take some notes, which I suggested might not be such a good idea. She agreed.

After the hour long spiel, Galena seemed excited and happy to be learning the process, but she did seem somewhat disappointed that we didn't get down to business. I felt compelled to give her a cooling off period.

"Galena, I want you to know that as a man, I couldn't be more excited at the idea of teaching you about sex," I said. "But I want to make sure about this, so I want to wait a week before we do any actual physical, um, stuff. If you are still sure about this next Saturday, then we will get together at 6 pm and start that, uh, process."

She looked very serious and nodded. "Thanks Dr. D, you're the best," she said. "I will be back next week to let you know what I decide. I really appreciate you taking it slow with me."

I rose from my chair and gave her a hug. "Either way, I want us to be good friends," I said. "Nothing changes that."

She nodded in agreement, and then she was gone.

A few minutes later she was back. "By the way Dr. D, I trust that we'll keep this between us, I don't want Alana and Variel to find out," she said.

"Of course," I smiled. "Of course."

For the next week, all I could think about was Galena's decision and her pending visit Saturday night. A part of me wanted her to say that she had decided to go in another direction. By a part, I mean, around 3%. Galena had a really sexy librarian air about her, and I couldn't stop thinking about her gorgeous little body. She was probably not more than five and a half feet tall and weighed less than 90 pounds soaking wet. She had once told me that she was 25% Asian, 25% American Indian, 25% Canadian and 25% German. How all those grandparents got together was a mystery, but the results were a winner.

Saturday night rolled around, and at 6 pm sharp, there was a decisive knock on the door, and there was Galena. She had fixed her hair, had actually put on some makeup, was wearing a clingy dress that showcased a lot of leg, and didn't have her glasses on. She looked stunning, and her smile told me her decision.

She stepped into the room and walked right up to me. "Can we start with kissing," she said. "I really have no idea how that works."

Twenty seconds later we were on the couch, and I was showing her how kissing worked. I figured that for the first session, we would focus on kissing and clothed intimacy, maybe some petting if she felt comfortable. Thirty minutes later, we were naked on the bed, arms and legs tangled together, panting, with the sheets on the floor and the mattress hanging off the frame. We had completed chapters pertaining to initial arousal, the excitement of removing each other's clothes, light petting, heavy petting, beginner's oral techniques, advanced oral techniques, and standard sexual positions 1-12, and simultaneous orgasm. We had started making out on the couch, and something released 20 years of sexual repression in a kind of erotic explosion of incredible passion. It turns out that Galena knew how to do it all along, she just needed someone to be the first.

In my entire life, I had never had such a passionate 30 minutes. I occasionally offered some advice and input on the process, but honestly nature took over.

We were five minutes into kissing when she tore off my shirt and threw off her clothes. Down to her underwear, she straddled me and was grinding her groin into my cock and moaning like she was on fire. When she pulled off my pants, she stopped for a moment to study my cock, lightly touching it with her hands. It was obvious it was the first time she had seen a real live cock, and she seemed quite impressed.

"It's beautiful," she said, mesmerized. Then she kissed it, over and over, and then she had it in her mouth and was moaning passionately as she licked and sucked it. I had to stop her before I came in her mouth, I figure that was a lesson for another day. I swept her up in my arms and carried her back to the bed, where we got back to kissing for a while. I worked my way down her neck, shoulders and chest, before slipping her bra off to showcase her perky breasts that were stiff with arousal. Kissing her breasts sent her into a frenzy, but that was nothing compared to her reaction when I kissed my way down her stomach and my mouth softly caressed her pussy through her panties. She arched her back and grabbed my head and quivered all over. When I pulled her panties off and slid my tongue inside her, her whole body tensed up, and I was afraid she was freaking out, but then she shrieked and trembled and went crazy, writhing around and moaning uncontrollably. She was soaking wet immediately, and after the second orgasm she virtually threw me over on my back, and climbed up on my cock, easing it down inside her. It was halfway in when she had another orgasm, and that's when things really got crazy. Every position we got into seemed to arouse her more, and she wriggled and writhed and openly discussed how incredibly good my cock was making her feel. She was making my cock feel pretty darn good too, and I did not want it to end. Unfortunately I lost control when we ended up standing up on the bed, with me holding her up against the wall and plowing into her as hard and fast as I could. I probably would've come anyway, but when she started to moan "fuck me harder daddy," I exploded like the fourth of July. After an orgasm that seemed to last an hour, I slowly eased off the ramrodding pace, and eventually we both collapsed into a heap on the bed.

I was still trying to catch my breath a few minutes later when Galena put her chin on my chest and smiled at me.

"That was pretty amazing," she said. "Worth waiting for."

"Indeed, glad I could teach you a few things," I replied.

She giggled, and slid her hand down to caress my cock. "So how long does it take before it gets hard again?"

"Give me about 10 minutes," I replied. "That was a pretty good workout the first time."

"MMM," she crooned. "Can't wait."

Ten minutes later we were at it again, and the second time may have been better than the first. We exceeded our one hour session time, but Galena decided it would be ok to put off her other studies a bit, given that it was Saturday night.

After that fairly comprehensive romp into sexuality, I had the disappointing realization that Galena had learned all she needed and wouldn't need to make it a weekly session. I cursed myself all week for doing too much in the first session, though in all fairness, there was way to much sexual energy going on to stop that train.

By the time Saturday rolled around, I had fully expected she wouldn't even show up. I didn't see her or talk to her all week, she missed the Wednesday movie night because she supposedly had a big test coming up.

But at 6 pm sharp, there was a knock on the door, and there was Galena, looking quite sharp. I was about to launch into my speech about how I understood if she was ready to end the sessions, and how pleased I was to have had the chance to help her. But she spoke before I had the chance.

"I've been doing some research on the internet," she said. "I want to try something called 69 for starters tonight."

So that night Galena learned about the joys of 69, and titty fucking, anal sex, and a whole lot of other things she had discovered in her research. As it did the first time, the session ran a bit late.

As did future sessions, as Galena seemed driven to come to a complete understanding of every sexual fetish known to man. Quite a bit of it was new to me, like bondage. role play and s and m. I was only to happy to go along, anything for education.

So now my week had evolved into Wednesday pizza-movie night, Thursday exhibitionist display night with Alana, and Saturday sex education with Galena. In addition to having great fun and great sex, I was rapidly getting into the best shape of my life. All in all, things were going great. Then, about a month later....well yeah, you guessed it, things changed again.

This time it was Variel, who showed up one Sunday afternoon holding a tennis racket. We had played tennis together quite a few times, though she was way better than I was. She had speed and power and finesse, whereas I didn't have any of those. We usually hit some and played a set, and I was lucky if I won a few games. In fact, we had a standing bet, $5 to the winner, and she had probably won $50 off me since we started playing.

This time was different, I broke out to an early lead and ended up winning the set 6-3. After we finished we were sitting together on a bench court side chatting.

"I can't believe I actually beat you for a change," I said. "I'll have to say you were not on your game today though."

"Yeah, I've got some things on my mind," Variel said, handing me a five dollar bill. "Say, you're a psychologist aren't you?"

"Yes, a psychologist, so I can't prescribe drugs," I said, in an effort to preempt the question.

"Oh, well, I was just going to ask you how much you would charge for a session," she said.

"Oh, ok I'm not going to charge you anything, I'd be more than happy to have some sessions to talk some things out," I said.

"Great, how about tomorrow night?" she asked. "We could talk for a little while and then watch Monday night football."

"Deal," I said. "I'll bring the beer."

Variel showed up the next night about an hour before Monday Night Football started, dressed in her customary athletic shorts and t shirt. She was tall and thin, almost as tall as I was, and super fit. She was very attractive, and there was something exotic about her I couldn't quite put my finger on. She made no effort at hair and makeup, she looked good without even trying. Like her clothing style, she was very direct when it came to conversation.

"Doc, I think I am suffering from an oral fixation," she said. "I don't know if it's because my mother breast fed me too long or whatever, but I have an insatiable urge to suck on something all the time. Unfortunately, that urge has lately been satisfied by performing oral sex on men, and it's getting me into trouble."