Dr. Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Alright Mrs. Brown, I'm ready to take your pussy pulse now. If you could please, on every count of three, I want you to try and grip my finger. Ready?" Nurse Jackie asked preparing her.

Shirley nodded her head as I realigned her nipples, first flicking and flipping one and then the other.

"One?"

"Just relax Mrs. Brown, but I want you to tell me when you think your left nipple feels the same as your right nipple after I flip it," I said softly.

"Two?"

She moaned.

"Three! Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! Ok...again. Ready?"

"How's that feel Mrs. Brown, any better?"

"One..."

"A little...maybe."

I flicked her left nipple three times in succession, watching as it actually grew a little larger.

"Two..."

"Better?"

"Oh fuck...yes."

"Three!" Ok, hold it...hold it."

"How's her pulse nurse?" I now asked.

"Sorry doctor, it's pretty faint, I'm afraid we're going to have to use two fingers."

"Ok, let's try it again then, with two fingers this time." I went back to fondling her breasts. "Let's massage your tits just a little here," I told her. "Helps with the circulation, and getting some blood into these nerve areas, shouldn't be much longer and we should have them properly aligned once again. After that though, you're going to need to pay particular attention to each one of them equally, or we'll be doing this all over again inside of a month."

"Yes Doctor," Shirley moaned as Cindy slid a second finger into our patient's cunt.

"Ready to try again?" Cindy asked as Shirley nodded her head yes. "Good...one?"

Cindy repeated the exercise, though still receiving a very low pulse.

"Hmm, guess we might just as well use this then," I said pulling my somewhat soft dick out of my pants. "Nurse? If you'd help me with this please?" I asked.

Now we were adlibbing. But I don't think anyone seemed to mind it if we were, especially Mrs. Brown. She just lay there staring at Cindy as she knelt down in front of me, taking my dick into her mouth, sucking it.

After Cindy had gotten me professionally hard, I stepped over between Shirley's outstretched legs as she lay there obscenely spread within the stirrups. Looking down I now noticed her rather large swollen clit.

"Hmmm."

"What?" She asked once again nervously.

"I think I know why we're having trouble getting your nipples aligned here. Judging by the size of your clit, we should probably do a quick twatadicktanomally."

"And what is that?"

"While Nurse Jackie fine tunes your nipple signature, I'll do the same to your clit with the end of my dick, with both of us synchronizing the electrical impulses simultaneously, that should bring about the proper alignment much more easily. Ready to proceed nurse?"

"Yes Doctor."

I began rubbing Shirley's hard swollen clit with the tip of my prick, slapping it a little as Cindy began pulling and tweaking Shirley's nipples. She alternated between them as opposed to doing them simultaneously.

"How's that feel?" Cindy asked. "Are they starting to feel about the same while I do this?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!" Shirley moaned pleasurably well outside of the script now. "How did you do that anyway?"

"Tweaking them one at a time on occasion as opposed to pulling on or playing with them together. It keeps them from cross circuiting. I'd be happy to show you how to do it if you'd like," Cindy told her.

"Are yours uh...um, aligned?" she asked.

"Oh yes, perfectly." On cue Cindy leaned forward, her magnificent breasts jutting out firmly, the tips of each rock hard and stiff. Still tapping Shirley's clit with my dick, I watched as she tentatively reached out and actually fingered one of them.

"Grasp one firmly between your fingers, pull on it gently at first, and then release. When you do, grab the other one doing the same, and then release it. Alternate between the two of them back and forth," I instructed her. She began doing so, Cindy smiling with pleasure as Shirley manipulated her hard little nipples.

"I see what you mean," Shirley said now reaching down doing the same to her own. "I think...I think, they're...they're cumming...into...align...ment..." She groaned deeply, and then arched her back nearly coming up out of the chair. As she did, I shoved my prick all the way inside her, burying it to the hilt, hearing her scream out with pleasure as she climaxed.

"Very nice Mrs. Brown, I think we realigned everything perfectly."

"I'll say," she said still trying to catch her breath. I think my system nearly overloaded there," she added as I slowly eased my cock out of her dripping wet cunt.

"Yes well I'm not surprised. Your system's been running counterproductively for quite some time, you needed a tune up something fierce. But now that we've got everything on track again, we can more easily treat your cunttooloosetonotice."

"I still need to get her cunt pressure too," Nurse Jackie told me switching sides with me once again.

"Oh yes, and draw me about 10 cc's of her pussy cream for analysis while you're doing that," I reminded her.

"Yes Doctor."

Nurse Jackie walked over to the table opening the drawer and withdrew a fairly large syringe. Shirley's eyes opened wide as she did. "Not to worry, we're just drawing a little of your pussy juice, for texture, sweetness and consistency," she told her smiling reassuringly. She then placed the syringe inside Shirley's cunt and withdrew some of her fluid, easily getting the 10 cc's I had asked for.

"Now then, we'll get your cunt pressure, and that should tell us everything we need to know in treating your condition," I said as I continued giving her breasts a firm, yet gentle massage. Nurse Jackie once again returned to the cabinet and above the sink and opened it withdrawing a sealed bag, tearing open the package and withdrew a long slim device, turning it on and holding it briefly within her hand. It hummed softly. Walking back over to the chair, Cindy placed it at the widespread opening of Shirley's cunt.

"You might feel a little pressure, but that's ok. As I turn up the intensity, I'd like for you to tell me if you can feel it, and if it feels good or better as I dial it up and down," she instructed. Cindy inserted the vibrating tool inside Shirley's pussy.

"Now...how's that? Can you feel it?"

"A little...yes." Cindy increased the vibrations and speed.

"How about now?"

"A little more...yes."

"And now?"

Shirley's eyes nearly rolled inside her head.

"Oh fuck yes...very much so."

"Perfect!" Nurse Jackie announced. "Now we'll ah...just leave it there for a moment or two, see how long you can hold it inside like that before it slips out."

Jackie now looked at her watch, her hand on Shirley's upper thigh, the tool humming away wickedly.

A moment or two later it popped out, Shirley no longer able to keep squeezing it, keeping it inside her.

"Thirty one seconds," she announced looking up at me, a worried look on her face. "Far short of where she should be," she then added.

"Definitely cunttooloosetonotice," I confirmed, but not nearly as bad as it could be," I once again assured her. "All right then Mrs. Brown, you can get dressed now and I'll prescribe a treatment for you as well as send you home with something I want you to exercise with. And then I expect to see you back here within a week, ok?"

"Thank you Doctor," Shirley smiled, her face already showing a much healthier pink coloration to it as she slid her feet out of the stirrups once again standing up. Nurse Jackie then handed her a brand new vibrating device.

"Practice with this at least twice a day, first thing in the morning, and then again just before you got to bed," she told her. "We'd like to see you get up to a full minute holding it inside, so the more you practice using it, the sooner you'll get better," she said smiling at her.

I then walked over handing her a small bottle. "And apply this before each session," I now added. "Just a drop or two is all that is required. It's also good for two additional refills."

"What is it Doctor?" she asked.

"Spermafloride," I told her. "It will help with your lubrication and arousal, and it's perfectly safe to use," I assured her.

Everyone at the clinic had been thoroughly screened and tested of course prior to being hired, with an additional requirement being, all male members had to be sterile. We weren't about to take any chances, though our contracts even then protected us against any unwarranted surprises.

At that moment Gloria once again stuck her head inside the door. "Doctor Dick? Your two o'clock appointment's here," she announced. I glanced at my watch, it was ten minutes before two now.

"Thank you Gloria, please see her into examination room...three. And as for you Mrs. Brown, practice the way we've shown you, and then we'll see you in here again next week."

Shirley was very pleased by the more than ample smile on her face, and the much brighter swing to her step as she strolled out of the office.

**

I walked down the hallway to examination room three. As expected her chart was sitting there waiting for me on the door. I pulled it and stood reading it, Cindy standing by my side as I did. I smiled. The name read, "Samantha Jones," I wondered if it was taken off one of the characters from that series.

"Ah yes. Cindy? I mean Nurse Jackie? Would you summon Dr. McHorny and ask him along with the other male members of our staff that they'll be needed in Examination room three in about fifteen or twenty minutes from now?" I asked her.

"Yes...Doctor Dick," she said grinning. "By the way...I'm still horny myself you know, you never did finish giving me my examination."

"Meet me in exam room one after the close of day," I said winking at her. "I feel like eating out anyway," I grinned. Cindy smiled and then scooted off down the hallway in search of Doctor McHorny, though I know he'd be waiting as planned for this appointment.

I opened the door looking up from my chart. "Miss Jones?" I asked stepping inside looking over towards the table she was laying on. She was already undressed and wearing one of the examination gowns. I was actually surprised as I stood there for a moment looking at her, if I didn't know better.

"Call me Samantha," she said smiling with an all too familiar look on her face.

"Nah," I said silently to myself. "Can't be."

"You know Doctor...Dick. I'm a very big fan of yours!"

"Ah well...thank you. I'm ah...a very big fan of yours too," I said not really sure if this was for real or not. I glanced down at her chart once again, reading. "I see here that you're in for a breast enhancement. I looked up just in time to see her lower the gown she was wearing. "You do know this procedure is entirely experimental, there are no guarantees that it will actually enlarge your breasts. Not that...you really need to," I added.

She smiled holding her breasts now as she looked at me.

"Yes I know Doctor, but I wanted to exhaust any and all possibilities and options before deciding to actually have surgery. So if this works, then I won't have to."

"Very well, as long as you do understand that. And it might take several sessions before we can determine if it is in fact working or not. Are you prepared to go through with doing that?"

"Yes, of course. Whatever it takes," she said lying back down on the table rolling over on her side.

"Very well, let's have a look shall we?"

Right on cue Nurse Jackie reentered the room. "Nurse? Would you help her to remove her gown please so that we can see what we'll be dealing with here?" I asked.

"Yes Doctor."

Cindy walked over and undid the straps on Samantha's gown helping her to take it completely off. "Wouldn't you know," she said suddenly frowning.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Only I could end up with a nurse who has nicer looking tits than I do!"

"I think you have great tits!" Cindy exclaimed. "Far better than those other three anyway!" she added.

"Why thank you honey," Samantha beamed. "Maybe this won't be nearly as bad after all!"

To be honest...I still wasn't sure.

"We'll need to get a pussy pulse, as well as a cunt pressure," I informed Samantha as Nurse Jackie immediately began setting up for that.

"Doctor McHorny and the other interns are ready whenever you are," she informed me.

"Thank you nurse, I'll send for them momentarily. I just want to complete the initial examination before we proceed."

"Hmmm, Doctor Horny huh? I certainly like the sound of that!" Samantha laughed sensually.

Once again I placed my stethoscope on her chest listening to her heartbeat. It was rapid, just the way we hoped it would be. I then moved it down, once again listening, and then placing it over her nipple pressing it against it.

"That's cold!" She giggled.

"Yeah...I know," I said smiling back.

I hand massaged her breasts for several moments. "Before we begin, there are a couple of things we like to do to increase the chances for success," I told her. "One, it's imperative that we stimulate and increase circulation, which I'm obviously doing now. Two...we need to open the pores in the surrounding tissue in order to ensure that the treatment lotion we'll be giving you has a chance to be thoroughly absorbed in order to function properly. As it's also important that the ointment be applied quickly and as freshly as at all possible, I will soon summon in a few "members" on my staff who will assist me in the application of that. But before we do, Nurse Jackie here will see that we've properly prepared you prior to that."

I turned looking towards Cindy. She immediately walked over to the small little refrigerator we had in the exam room. Opening the door, she pulled out a stainless steel tray with several ice-cubes sitting inside it.

"The first step is to awaken the flesh in the surrounding area. We'll do that by rubbing a few very cold ice cubes on the exposed region. After which we'll apply some semi hot mittens on them as well. This will more fully open up the pores and allow us to get a deeper penetration of fluids into the surrounding tissue. Are we ready to begin then?"

"Yes Doctor," Samantha smiled appreciatively. "Ready whenever you are."

I held out my gloved hand. Expertly and efficiently Nurse Jackie placed one of the ice cubes in the palm of my hand with a firm motion. I turned and then applied it to her right breast, running it over and around her skin, just grazing her nipples though they immediately began to harden even more than they had been.

"Sponge!"

This too Nurse Jackie had ready and waiting for me. I tossed the half melted ice-cube into a nearby empty likewise stainless steel bowl, and then applied the sponge to Samantha's breast wiping up the wet dripping water. I then tossed the used sponge into the pan next to it. Walking around the other side of the table, Nurse Jackie followed me.

"Cube!"

Once again she pressed another ice-cube into my hand and we quickly repeated the procedure, soon both of Samantha's nipples were sticking straight up and hard, along with several goose-bumps dotting her flesh.

"Very good," I said having wiped her off a little with the second sponge. "Now...heat," I stated as Cindy once again retreated over to the microwave having already turned it on moments ago, retrieving two nicely warmed very soft furry mittens, which I now had Nurse Jackie once again expertly place over each one of my hands. I then turned placing those over each one of Samantha's breasts and held them there momentarily. "Not too hot?"

"Oh no...not at all," Samantha purred. "Perfect in fact," she giggled pleasurably as I began to massage them once again with the nice warm mitts I was wearing.

"All right Nurse, you can call the others in now," I told her. Cindy immediately went to the side counter and pressed the intercom button on the phone.

"Stiff to exam room three please! Stiff to exam room three!"

Only moments later Mike, two of our interns along with Gloria came rushing into the room. "One of you here by me," I spoke already fishing my hard cock out of my pants, Mike and the others having already done so, fisting their stiff pricks as Nurse's Jackie and Gloria stood off to either side just behind us. "Proceed whenever you're ready," I told them. Within minutes, four cocks began spurting the warm fresh cream that was necessary to complete the procedure.

Samantha giggled in delight as she lay there watching a voluminous amount of cock-cream being delivered to each of her breasts.

"That seems like an inordinate amount of um...ah, lotion isn't it?" she asked. We had indeed covered both breasts thoroughly and completely, large dripping smears of spunk running over each, overlapping in places where they had spurted against her from opposite directions.

"Usually, we might only use one for each breast," I informed her. "But generally on the first application at least, we like to ensure that we have ample coverage. So in this instance, it was recommended that we apply at least 40cc's of cum juice to each tit."

Stepping back, Gloria now took over rubbing in the combined juices of our spending into each one of Samantha's breasts.

"Nurse Jackie? While she's doing that, go ahead and get a pussy pulse and cunt pressure reading for us too please?"

Once again Nurse Jackie reached into the cabinet behind her after first having placed two fingertips just inside Samantha's wide-open pussy. "Looks to be about a size two...maybe three?" She asked. I quickly stepped over inserting my own fingers moving them around inside her.

"Size two yes," I agreed.

Jackie reached into the cabinet withdrawing the appropriately sized vibrator taking it out. We had purchased hundreds of them, all shapes all sizes. The adult store just around the corner from us would be another business that would be benefitting from all this, and as such, we'd managed to get a better than reasonable discount too. Just as I'd predicted.

"She's got a nice pulse," Cindy commented as she slowly worked the vibrating toy in and out of Samantha's pussy while Gloria continued to rub in the cum-cream into each one of Samantha's breasts.

"Do you need any more?" One of the interns asked which was once again a total adlib. I was surprised to see him standing there with his cock once again stiff and straight as he stood there jacking it.

"Sure, I don't think it would hurt to add a bit more to what we've given her so far, though I might also suggest, provided she's willing of course...that it might help if we give her this dosage internally. Samantha? How do you feel about that?" I now asked.

"If it would help with the process, yes...of course," she said grinning excitedly, moaning as she did so.

"Well in that case, why not?" I whole-heartedly agreed, now wishing I had suggested it myself, and waited.

Our intern quickly stepped up next to the table, almost immediately feeding our patient his prick, which she accepted almost greedily when doing so. Gloria was just then finishing up with the titty-treatment, nearly all of our combined spending now fully absorbed into her breasts. Cindy, or rather Nurse Jackie on the other hand continued to slide the full-speed vibrating toy in and out of her deliciously wet cunt.

"Don't forget to get a juice sample," I reminded her winking, just as Janice our real receptionist poked her head in the door.

"Doctor Dick? Doctor Puss says her first appointment is here? Wondering if you wouldn't mind stepping in for a consul?"

As I had said early on, though most of our patients were indeed women, we'd been surprised to find that there were also a great deal of men who had also answered our questionnaires, and were most eager to schedule appointments. Because of that we had decided to include an additional doctor to our staff, this one a very qualified woman. Nice well rounded tits, tall, and even better still...a real practicing physician who had volunteered to come here on her own free time.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers