Dr. Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

"Tell Patti I'll be there directly," I told her. "I mean, Dr. Puss," I added a bit more formally.

"She's in exam room four," Janice said and then quickly left though not before I'd seen her slip her hand down beneath the waistband of her skirt as she stood there watching the erotic spectacle taking place in front of her. I turned towards Mike as he too prepared to leave.

"We just signed her up as temporary help yes?" I asked him.

"Yes we did, why?"

"Because I think she'd be more than willing to fulfill a couple of other roles we might have for her to do besides just answering the phones and such. Why don't you sit down and discuss that with her this afternoon after our last appointment, see what she has to say about it?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea. She really did seem to have a cute little ass on her when she first came in to interview for the job she does have."

"Well, see if she might be interested. I've got a patient lined up for next week who's had some very specific requests he's made. If we hire on Janice to do a few other things other than the ones she's doing now, that would save me a lot of interviews and people we'd have to look for. I think she'd make the perfect Candy Striper, which is exactly what I'll be looking for."

"I'll let you know how it goes," he told me. "Now, you'd best get into exam room four, Doctor Patti Puss is waiting for you."

**

She was indeed. Patti was her real name too, though the large horn-rimmed glasses she was wearing at the moment weren't. She had long dark hair, currently tied into a bun behind her head, she wore the standard (and probably even her own) long white coat, though the white garters, lacy bra and crotch less panties weren't obviously standard issue as she stood there showing them off beneath it. But...that was part of what the patient/client had asked to see. All part of the fantasy, as would be his exam.

She looked damn fucking hot, and I looked forward to fucking her myself at some point.

"Doctor Puss? You wanted to see me for a consult?"

"Yes Doctor Dick, though it's probably not really necessary, I'm just looking for a second opinion, or confirmation on my diagnosis," she told me. She then handed me the man's chart as I began glancing through it.

I had already guessed him to be in his early to mid sixties, which his birth date confirmed. I then glanced over at the table he was laying on, unlike the others, he had opted to lie beneath a sheet, which was tightly pulled over his body all the way up to his neck. The obvious bulge which tented the sheet half way down was the object of our discussion.

Once again I looked back at the chart in my hand. "Say's here that you think he has a severe case of 'Throbosis'."

"Yes, that's my diagnosis," she confirmed looking back over towards him, as I did, just in time to see the sheet move a little, his hands clearly positioned back behind his head on the pillow. "See? See that?" she stated walking over to stand beside him there on the bed. It throbbed moving about once again.

"You're probably correct, but we might as well confirm it," I told her lifting the sheet off to one side. "It says here your name's L Johnson?" I asked. The man nodded his head.

"And what does the L stand for?" I asked.

"Large," he said grinning back up at us.

"Of course," and admittedly even for someone his age, it really was. "So Dr. Puss, what is your recommended manner of treatment?" I asked.

Patti stood with one arm crossed just beneath her lacy covered breasts, the other figuratively stroking her chin as she stood there thinking about it. "As I see it we have several options, the first of which is probably the easiest and less pervasive, though I'm not sure it wouldn't aggravate the situation in the long run."

"And that is?"

"The spoon slap!"

Now Patti was having fun, that certainly wasn't in the script we had given her to memorize, but I went with it. Even Mr. Johnson's eyes had grown wide upon hearing that.

"I'm not sure that would do us much good here under the circumstances," I said giving it thought. "I think that eventually in time the problem would eventually rise up again."

"You're probably right," she told me. "Which leaves just two other options. One...self manual manipulation. The only problem with that is, it can take considerably longer to make the swelling and thus the throbbing go down. If it takes too long, that can cause a few other complications, such as emotional frustration, dick-mentia, along with a severe case of blue-ballbia."

Once again she was adlibbing, and I had to turn my head off to one side to keep from laughing. Working with Patti was going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

"So, what else would you suggest then?" I asked continuing to play along, having thrown out the original script a long time ago now.

She turned towards me, a very serious expression on her face. "Fleshlight!"

"Fleshlight? Are you sure?"

"Positive," she stated looking just as serious as she said it, though there was a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"What's...what's that?" Mr. L Johnson now asked us worriedly.

"A simple procedure actually," Dr. Puss told him, "Though unfortunately one that will continue to exist. Though with weekly treatments, we should be able to control the constant, persistent, stiff shaft throbbing that you're currently experiencing," she said more than a bit lustfully as she spoke, though having gone back to the script.

"So you'll be able to ah, make this go down?" He asked pulling back the sheet fully, exposing his rigidly hard dock.

"For at least a few days, perhaps even as much as a week," Dr. Puss assured him. "Though I would recommend treatment as often as needed."

Once again Nurse Jackie entered the room.

"Nurse? Why don't you go ahead and prep Mr. Johnson's ah...Johnson there for him," Patti told her. Cindy quickly procured a tube of KY from out of the drawer after first gloving her hands. She then applied a healthy dose of it to this prick as Dr. Puss unwrapped a brand new fleshlight and got it ready for him.

"The patients all ready for you Doctor," Cindy told her stepping back as she now removed her latex gloves. Patti stepped forward placing the device over L's Johnson and slowly eased it down the length of his shaft until just the tip of his prick was protruding through the end of it.

"Just as I thought," she then said. "A bit small perhaps for his size, but we'll make it work. What we do need is a condom." She said once again directing Cindy back to the drawer where she produced one. Seconds later Patti had rolled it over the end of the man's prick and had reapplied the device. "Much better," she announced as she began to slowly move it up and down.

"Mind if I observe your technique?"

"Not at all, but I'd prefer it if you did so behind me, so I can better concentrate on what I'm doing here," she told me.

"Good idea," I whispered to her as I stepped around, already taking out my hard cock as I did so, resting it against the silky soft covering of her ass. With her free hand, she reached down between her legs grasping it, moments later I was buried inside her as we stood there.

L Johnson came in the condom. I came in Patti's cunt. I think I got the better of it. As did she, though she nearly yanked the poor man's cock off by the root when she came. All in all...I was pretty sure he'd still be back for another appointment.

And once again, Gloria poked her head in the door.

"Doctor Dick? Your four o'clock is here? A Miss Labia? Linda Labia?" she asked.

I smiled upon hearing the name. It had a nice ring to it. And when I entered the examination room she was waiting in, I found out...she really did too.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers