Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray Ch. 01

Story Info
A wronged man gets revenge with a special ray.
4.4k words
4.43
81.4k
97
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,334 Followers

One of my biggest turn ons is transformation. The idea of zapping someone and making them into something or someone completely different has always been a fantasy of my. Hypnotism is fun, corrupting someone, drugging them or brain washing them, are all fun themes for me. But the one I really, really like is the instant "ZAP! And so and so is turned into a bimbo!" style. I'm also a fan of the older pulp fiction sci-fi and the 1970's cheesy Super friends cartoons where you had weird rays and beams and machines that could turn Wonder Woman into a Space Pirate or Batman into a Voodoo Vampire. So in that theme I've got one about a special ray that should be fun to use.

Moose

*****

Officer Sandy Bullard turned down an alleyway and looked around. She had been cruising the downtown area when a call about a break in had come in. She was closest so she responded. The report stated that the perps were apparently long gone but it never hurt to be careful. Officer Bullard pulled about halfway down and then saw a side street dead ending off to her right. There was an open door that appeared forced and a guy standing there typing on what appeared to be a cell phone.

Officer Bullard flashed her lights and the man looked up and waved her forward. She got out of her car and walked forward.

"Good day sir, did you call in the break in?"

The man looked familiar. Slightly older, tall, a bit of muscle had a very intelligent look to him. He was dressed in a suit that appeared to be older and somewhat dated. He smiled a bit and responded.

"Yes I did. But that was actually so I could get you here to speak with you Sandra."

Officer Bullard froze and her hand went to her gun immediately. "How you do you know me?"

"Tut-tut Officer Sandra Bullard of the Bay City Police Force. You don't remember me? OF course not, none of you do. Let me spell it out for you. I'm Dr. Richard Sams, or if it helps you remember, Dr. Dick. Ring any bells?"

Sandra blinked and then gasped as she recognized him. "You? When did you get out of prison?"

The man looked at her angrily. "I was released when my case was thrown out! My lawyer was finally able to prove that I had nothing to do with that white slavery ring, just like I had said! He got the case thrown out with prejudice. But was that enough to clear my name? Oh no, no, no. The university kicked me out and then refused to even consider rehiring me AFTER I had been proven innocent!"

Sandra took a step forward and growled "Innocent? You had porn on your computer!"

"So fucking what? Show me a man who doesn't and I'll show you a freak of nature! Having porn wasn't illegal, but you leaked my name to the press. You let them hound me; you kept leaking details of my case so my name was ruined! Why? What had I ever done to you? NOTHING! You didn't like that I had porn and made it your mission to fuck me over!" Dr. Sams practically screamed at her.

Sandra blanched and took a step back. She had been very zealous in her pursuit of him as a key suspect in a white slavery ring on the Bay City University when she was a rookie cop. She had leaked info, and she had pretty much done it after finding some porn on his computer. It wasn't even really bad, but as a woman she felt it was disgusting that a tenured professor should be doing that.

So she, along with a bunch of others had in fact ruined this man's life. But she didn't feel much remorse over it. It was porn after all.

Sandra lifted her chin. "So you called in a false report just to yell at me? There are penalties for that, and I'm going to take you in."

"Feh, the break in is real enough; don't try that BS on me. I didn't bring you here to yell at you. I wanted you here so we could fix our issue and make things right."

With that he held up his cell phone. Sandra looked at it and realized it was some weird TV remote looking device. She looked at Dr. Sams with a puzzled expression.

"Call me Dr. DICK bitch."

Dr. Dick pushed a button and a weird wavey green beam shot out and hit Officer Sandra Bullard in the chest.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Sandra's body jerked and spasmed three times and each time she seemed to change. Dr. Dick smiled after the third WACHOW.

Officer Sandra was no longer there. Instead of a police officer, there stood a 6 foot tall, fake 38 EE titted, bottle blonde, puffed lipped, porn star. She was decked out in skin tight black leather pants that hugged her bubble butt, and a tight black bustier that barely contained her massive boobs. She had slutty makeup on, gold hoop earrings, cheap bangle bracelets, red long nails, and black stiletto heels.

The woman blinked and then smiled at him. She winked at him and twirled a strand of her long hair. In a high pitched bimbo voice that dripped sex she said. "Hey Doc, you looking for a good time? Let Cinnamon take you to heaven."

Dr. Dick grinned and extended his arm. "Oh indeed my dear, but first we need to finish your scene. Come inside so we can film your porno movie and make you famous."

Cinnamon giggled at that and took his arm. "Lead on Doc! I'm ready to become a famous fuck bunny!"

Dr. Dick led his victim in the busted open door into a room that looked like it had been abandoned and just recently cleaned. There were some bi g white drapes hung in a corner, a large bed with gold satin sheets, some lights, a camera and some guys hanging around.

Dr. Dick nodded to the cameraman and the guy handling the light and a guy with a boom mike. He then looked at two guys who appeared to be just regular guys off the street. They both gaped at the giggling blonde who blew them a kiss.

Dr. Dick aimed his remote device at the two men and touched a button.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The two men were hit by the beam and both jerked and spasmed 3 times. When the third time ended, instead of two regular guys there stood two tall, heavily muscled studs with goatees, shaved heads, tattoos, and were dressed in telephone repairmen outfits.

"Okay porn stars listen up. You two guys walk into the room to install a new phone. Cinnamon, you're the apartment owner. You're a horny slut so once you show them where the nightstand is you'll say "But if you studs have the time, maybe you'd like to install something else." Dr. Dick then pointed at the taller guy and said "You reply, "Such as". And then you reply "Your cock in my pussy." And then you start with a blow job. Both them together, then you take her from the rear while she keeps blowing you. Then just go where you want. You both cum inside her as many times as you want. Cinnamon LOVES taking it hard and without protection, right babes?"

Cinnamon giggles and replied "You know it Doc. Okay studs, let's fuck!"

Dr. Dick sat in his director's chair and watched the scene unfold. Cinnamon was a natural; she had a perfect porn star voice, and obviously wasn't faking anything. The two studs grunted along, they were not nearly as good actors but were nice, dumb, and stayed hard for a long time. After a good 45 minutes, all three finally came one last time and passed out on the stained and torn bed sheets.

Dr. Dick snapped his fingers and a large man came over and dragged the two men off the bed and over to the side. He hosed them off and stood back. Dr. Dick turned and zapped the men with the device again and they spasmed three times and were back to themselves. They sat there looking stunned and confused and naked. The large man tossed them each a large wad of bills and said "Get dressed and then fuck off."

The men nodded and quickly got dressed and staggered out the door.

Dr. Dick smiled at the grinning unconscious form of Cinnamon on the bed. "Well, Officer I guess you have a new job, and a new outlook on life."

The cameraman was putting away his stuff and looked over. "Damn, she is hot and she was completely into it. More than any porn star I have ever seen before."

"She's just the first. With this device, I'll have my revenge on those bitches who ruined me for no reason, on the city for allowing it, and women in general for being bitches!"

The light man glanced at the soundman, who simply shrugged and went about their business.

Dr. Dick went over and not so gently slapped Cinnamon awake. She finally opened her eyes and smiled. "Hey Doc, what's up? We doing another scene?"

"No my dear, we are done filming today. Get yourself cleaned up, then you need to sign some papers, and then we are going to a cheap hotel and I'm going to fuck you like a cheap whore. Then I'm going to take you to the studio headquarters and keep you there as I expand my porn business. Once I have used you to the point of no one is interested in watching you fuck, I'm going to sell you to a white slaver and ship your cheap ass somewhere to turn tricks. Don't worry, I'll make sure you are good and hooked on drugs, booze, and sex so you won't care at all." Dr. Dick said with a smile as her handed her some orange pills.

Cinnamon took the pills and swallowed them without hesitating. She then rolled off the bed, gave him a big kiss and then went to clean up with a "Sounds great boss!"

Cinnamon shortly returned dressed in a micro skirt and spandex top, cheap jewelry, and her black heels. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and when the Doc felt up her ass he was pleased to note that she had no underwear on.

"Her my dear, sign this form to change your name to Cinnamon Buns, and then this one to give me complete power of attorney over you. Very good. Now this one that hires me as your exclusive agent. There, now I own you, easy wasn't it?" Dr. Dick said to a giggling bimbo slut who less than an hour ago had been a rising star of a police officer.

Cinnamon licked her lips and twirled her hair as the Doctor led her out of the alley and down the street to a rent rooms by the hour hotel. Soon they were upstairs and Doctor Dick had his rather impressive dick shoved up Cinnamon's ass. Cinnamon grunted and screamed in pleasure, but the Doctor took some pleasure in noting that she seemed not so into it. When he pulled out his smart phone and began to film them she really got into it.

After a couple of hours during which the Doc had fucked her in the ass, the mouth, the pussy, from the rear, reverse cowgirl, and even with her on her head, a satisfied Doctor led a stumbling, well fucked bimbo out to a limo. Once inside, the Doctor made some coke lines and had his new porn star snort them and then down some more "morning after" pills. He then had her drink several shots and she was stupid, well more stupid anyway, drunk and high when they pulled into a warehouse.

"First target down, get her to her room. When she wakes up, she'll want to work out, tan, and then fuck. Be sure you have a stud ready for her. Then get her online and do some live camera stuff." He told the large man from earlier who carried the passed out bimbo up the stairs.

"Wow, is that really the cop who started all this? She looks nothing like her." A smallish man holding an IPod said as he took some papers from the Doctor.

"Oh it's her. If you look at her face, you'll see some of her old face, without makeup it's more obvious. But the test run is a complete success. The porno ray worked like a charm. File those papers immediately so this is all nice and legal Murray."

"It will be done immediately, Doc. So what's next? You gonna pull a Super Pimp on Bay City? Make it a Vice capital too?" Murray with poorly concealed relish.

"Hardly. I am not after making a Red Light District, I am simply after Justice, or if you prefer revenge. I'm going to turn all those bitches who fucked me over into porn starlets, I'm going to make movies of them, and I'm going make money off of them getting fucked." Doctor Dick said with a serious look.

"And this is going to help me do it."

He held up the remote and smiled at it as Murray grinned.

LATER THE NEXT EVENING

Samantha was again working late. Being the top investigative reporter in Bay City required some long hours and she was pretty sure she was about the last one in the Bay City Post building. She was getting ready to call it a night when her desk phone buzzed.

She picked it up and was a bit surprised that it was the front desk security guard.

"Miss Simmons, sorry to bug you, but there is a guy here who says he has some info on a great story regarding a major court case you covered a couple of years back. Says he has a reference from a Police Officer named Bullard who said you should talk to him."

Samantha blinked. Sandra Bullard had helped leak her some major info on a white slavery ring that her reporting had helped shut down. She had dug up dirt on a couple of people, connected people in City Hall who had been covering them, and she had helped expose them. If Sandra had sent this guy, it was important.

"Ask him for the note." Sam said, using an agreed to test to make sure no one was trying use the others name to get to them.

"The guy says he mailed it to you, via snail mail."

"Okay, he's legit. You can send him up." Samantha said and sighed at the clock.

"So much for ladies night at the corner." She said out loud.

"Ah, the issues of being the fourth estate." Came a voice from the hallway.

Samantha jumped a bit, and then looked at her office doorway. She was pleased to see a smaller figure standing behind her wearing a security guard hat.

"Good, Joe send Chris up to make sure it's okay." She thought to herself. Chris was an older female guard who sometimes worked nights. She had been a cop but had been injured and now did this to keep away the boredom.

"You must be the gentleman with the information. Please come in Mr?" Samantha said as she stood to shake the man's hand.

"It's Doctor actually. Just Doc for now, and forgive me but I don't shake hands normally, hold over from being a trauma surgeon and always trying to keep clean hands."

The man looked familiar, and it took her a moment to place him.

"YOU! What are..."

"You doing out of prison? Funny, Cinnamon said the same thing. Sorry, I mean Sandra. Well, the case was tossed out with prejudice. I was freed. But of course no one would hire me after what you and your friends did to my reputation. Very just, ruining a man just because you didn't like the fact that he occasionally watched porn." Doctor Dick said with a smile as he sat down.

"If I had known it was you I would have not seen you. We have nothing to say other than it appears a miscarriage of justice was done. Good day." Samantha said and nodded to the guard in the doorway.

The guard didn't move. She just stood there in the shadows. Samantha motioned to the Doctor again and the Doctor laughed.

"She won't be helping you. She is here to help me in fact. I'm going to show you something that is amazing and will prove what a waste it was when you set me up. See this?" The Doctor held up a large TV remote looking device. "This is a transformation ray. I won't even attempt to explain to you how it works, there are maybe 4 other men on this entire planet who would understand the workings of it. But I am going to explain the end results. With this device I can transform any man or woman into someone else. Using a huge database I can completely re-write, or reprogram if you prefer, their memories and personality, and I can also physically transform their bodies into different types. Some restrictions exist though; I need some basic DNA to work with. So for instance, Officer Sandra was a straight WASP so the only thing I could make her was a blonde bimbo. But the security guard was a bit of a mix. My dear come into the light please."

Samantha gasped at the guard. Chris had been in her forties, and while in okay shape she was nothing like the redheaded bombshell who strutted into her office. Her tits had grown huge, her figure was amazing and her hair had gone from brown to fire engine red and hung down mid back. She was wearing what appeared to be an erotic costume of a police officer with tight blue hot pants, a tight spandex top with a fake plastic badge, and cap with a badge that said "Sex Cops" on it. Her belt had kicky padded handcuffs and a big black dildo hanging on it.

"My example. She had some Irish blood in her, so I brought it out of her. But I can do so much more. How about a slutty secretary?"

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The green beam hit her and she jerked three times and Samantha was staring at a redheaded slut dressed in a cut out kinky secretary costume with her hair done up and a pair of librarian read glasses on her pert nose. She winked at Samantha and twirled her long hair.

"Nice, but change never stops. How about a stripper?" the Doctor said and zapped her again.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Same woman, this time her hair was jet black and she had an Italian look to her with smoldering eyes, and Mediterranean feature and huge rack of fake looking tits. She was wearing a metallic purple bikini top with a matching set of hot pants and set of leg wraps and high heeled shoes. She had slutty make up layered on and she leaned up against the doorframe in a pose and slow rubbed her ass up and down the doorframe.

"You see Samantha; I can make any woman into whatever type of porn star I want. Nurse, Stripper, Cop, Slut, Schoolgirl, librarian, supervillian, whore, secretary, housewife..."

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Samantha watched in growing horror as the doctor just kept zapping poor Chris who would spasm and turn into whatever he named. She grew tall, then short, tits of all different sizes, tattoos, hair colors and styles, body shapes, makeup.

After turning her into a slutty cop again, the Doctor looked at a horrified Samantha. "This would be a great story huh? The technology, what it could do, what I'm using it for? Too bad for you you'll never write anything else other than an autograph."

The Doctor turned the ray towards Samantha and said "Hello there, Sapphire Gem."

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The doctor grinned at the new created porn star smiling back at him. Samantha had been turned into a dirty blonde woman with about 38DD tits, great figure, beautiful bubble gum ass, grey eyes, and a sultry smile. She was decked out in a skin tight erotic version of a secretary's getup, with black stocking attached to garters that were plainly visible, a nearly non-existent black skirt that didn't cover her snatch, no panties, and a skin tight white sleeveless top that hugged her tits and exposed a ton of cleavage with a low cut. Her hair was done up in a tall tower, and she was chewing on a set of black reading glasses.

"Ah Ms. Gem, working hard I see. I need you to take a letter, please get ready. Officer, I no longer require your assistance, go down and see to that nice security guard. Make sure he is WELL taken care of."

The guard winked at him and strutted off. Doctor Dick turned around to see a smiling Sapphire poised at her keyboard with a sexy pout. "I am ready for your, DICKtation, Doctor."

"Very good. Ahem, I, Samantha Simmons would like to issue a public apology to Doctor Richard Sams. I utilized illegally leaked information and "cherry picked" it to frame an innocent man as a porn pervert and a white slaver. He was neither and I was completely wrong to do. I have provided all the information in its original form so you can see what I have done. The police officer who provided me with this information was Officer Sandra Bullard and I have included her signed confession as well. We both sincerely apologize for the hardship that we inflicted on an innocent man. I am resigning my post immediately and will seek a career elsewhere in another profession. Thank you, Ms. Samantha Simmons."

Sapphire finished typing and looked over at the Doctor with smokey eyes. "Is that all Doctor? Anything else I can, ASSist you with?" She said as she licked her puffy lips.

The grinning doctor smiled and pulled out a camera. Sapphire's grin grew larger as he set it up. "Yes my dear. Now that you are unemployed I have a potential job opening for you. You can work as my personal secretary AND a porn star. How does that sound?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,334 Followers
12