Dr. Discomfit & The Sinister Sex

Story Info
A secret mission leads to sexy, embarrassing situations.
6.2k words
4.51
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written over the span of two days, this is heavy on political satire, and was somewhat amusing to write. Hope you enjoy it. Please take this all with a grain of salt, no matter what side of the aisle you're on. It's all lighthearted in nature. As for categories? Exhibitionism? Fetish? Humor? Science Fiction? Incest? I'll flip a coin. Cheers!"

*****

Dr. Discomfit's lair was on a small island in the South Seas. Remote, hard to reach and well defended. A direct attack was considered impossible, due to the threats the doctor posed. My partner, Alicia Sampson, helped pull our small, stealth watercraft onto the shore, where we hid it in some brush. "How the fuck do they fund this place, Matt?" she whispered, looking up to the sprawling fortress built into the mouth of the inactive volcano. "They've never extorted nations for money. Only policy changes. So where do they get their money?"

Maybe from those policy changes," I said. "Maybe when they succeed at their extortion, it benefits investments Dr. Discomfit has or something. Who knows? Doesn't matter. We just have to end it."

"I hope we can. We'll be heroes."

"That's not going to be a fun climb," I said, pointing at the rock face. "Wish we could take the road going around and up the volcano."

"HQ says it's too risky, Matt. We are to avoid engaging at all costs, until we get to the man himself."

"We have no idea how difficult that will be."

"Don't I know it," said Alicia, nervously. No matter how professional and trained she was, Alicia felt unprepared, I could tell. I couldn't blame her. With some mystical cloud over the island, spy satellites were ineffective at getting pictures in any light spectrum. We had no idea how many guards were on the grounds, or what defensive systems they had in place.

It was through sheer luck when authorities in Italy arrested a man and discovered he was a high-ranking lackey of the doctor's. He died revealing the location of Discomfit's lair, before giving up any other information. Don't ask how he died. I'm sure it got ugly.

For over a year, Dr. Discomfit has reigned terror in every country, making demands from leaders and politicians, forcing laws to change, to suit whatever sinister plans he has coming further down the line, we are sure of that.

His first attack was in America, when Congress came back into session after the summer break. During the first day of procedural hearings, sixty congressmen and women instantly had their clothes zapped off of them, all while streaming live and televised, of course. His demands came later that day, promising if the first bill they passed wasn't a change in our gun control laws, then he would ensure no politician in D.C. would be safe. He'd strip everyone completely and often, no matter what business they were attending. Whether on the floor of the house, in their offices, or meeting with the media or lobbyists.

Dr. Discomfit was making good on that promise by the next morning, when Senator Rhonda McGlass was on television insisting America would never be held hostage by terrorists, and though she supported new gun laws, this wasn't the right way to get it. The interviewer didn't even finish his first question when McGlass' blouse and bra disappeared in the blink of an eye. Her "titty drop" became an internet meme. Rhonda hasn't held an interview since.

Not only did Discomfit's actions lead to new, strict gun control laws, he even made us abandon the death penalty. Worse, he made the president sign a bill capping corporate profits, ensuring more money flowed into the system. With such regulations, it required companies spend that money on improvements, research and development, increased number of hires and higher wages. Let me tell you, there were a lot fewer yachts sold last year, than years before. This motherfucking terrorist was utterly killing jobs!

Discomfit repeated these kinds of heinous actions in other countries with just as much success, though he picked on countries some less than others. But then the fucker made us pass universal health care. That was the final straw. The D.O.D. went into overdrive to find this heinous villain, partnering with other nations' intelligence communities. After discovering the location of the lair, we tried everything to learn more about it, but with no success. Two scouting missions never came back. It seemed now we were just throwing dice.

After a lengthy interview process, Alicia Sampson and I were selected for this latest mission. "Another scouting attempt?" I asked, when they began explaining the details. "I thought we were going to try something new."

"We are," said General Zachary Tyson, shoving some papers at me. "No scouting at all. This is a find-and-execute mission, nothing less. Sneak in, and go for the gold, as it were. Our previous scouts obviously weren't prepared for engagement, and never came back. It's why we selected you." I'd been on two kill missions in the past, something our government would never admit to. I wasn't sure about Alicia. "We also have other reasons for picking you," he said.

"What's that?" asked Alicia.

The general chuckled, yet somehow was able to still appear completely professional. "Alicia, your parents were gypsies?"

"Yes," she said. "And that past is behind me."

"But your upbringing probably makes you immune to the embarrassment of being stripped. It wouldn't distract you, or upset you if that happened?"

"You mean if Dr. Discomfit strips me? I'd kick his ass naked, no problem."

"And you, Matt?" pointed General Tyson to me. "Your parents were nudists, correct?."

"Naturists," I corrected, what we prefer to be called in our family. I don't think much of it, unless I visit home. Of course, I participate when I am there, only because it's family custom, but I don't go naked at my own home so much. My mother would throw a fucking fit if I didn't show up for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure I've ever eaten turkey with clothes on.

"So neither of you are really going to be embarrassed or distracted if, somehow, Discomfit strips you of your clothes, right?"

Both Alicia and I laughed out loud. Looking at her, she was fit as fuck, with an hourglass figure that blended with surprisingly firm muscles. I workout and train two hours a day, and rock climb as a hobby. I'm also pretty well hung, like my dad. Being naked never bothered me a bit. In fact, I might say I'm proud of my nude body.

"You're a perfect fit," said the general. "You leave Sunday."

We were now halfway up the mountain, when we came to a clearing. The road, circling around and up the volcano, passed through this way and we needed to cross it and keep climbing. The plan was to find any way into the facility, and either by stealth, or brute force if we had to, make our way to the finish line. In so many words, we were winging it, but I'd improvised on missions plenty of times before. Still, this was the first time I was going in to a situation with no firm plan, whatsoever.

Just before Alicia made a dash for the road, I grabbed her shoulder. "Wait!" I whispered, nodding down the path. In the dim light, we saw two figures in the distance, wearing silver bodysuits with a red belt. "They wear uniforms. We risk being seen without, our cover is blown for sure."

"Uniforms are good," said Alicia. "We get some and we can pass for the natives. At least for a time."

"You might be right. What do ya think? These two?"

Alicia nodded. In a prone position, we made our way to them, staying on our side of the road. They were approaching us, too, making our meeting all the more faster. I signaled Alicia when I felt we could safely jump them. I trusted Alicia was as capable of incapacitating a victim as me.

The two guards passed, just before Alicia rushed in first, leaping through the air, allowing her momentum and weight to drop her man. Astonishingly, with lightening quick reflexes, the guard's partner un-holstered his weapon and fired at Alicia just as I was upon him. A flying knee dropped him unconscious, but I was too late. He likely hit Alicia. I turned fast, and half of her clothes were literally zapped off her body, vertically, from shoes to pants to the top. The rest of her outfit was falling and twisting around her flesh and limbs, while she tried to finish off the guard. I jumped in to help before the man took advantage of Alicia's misfortune. An upward kick to his jaw sent him swiftly to dreamland.

"What the shit?" scrambled Alicia. She was tugging off the rest of her useless gear. Not only had the pants and top been zapped off on the right side of her body, her bra and panties too. Everything was halfway missing.

"Was that from the weapon he pointed at you?" I asked. "Must have been."

"It's like I felt a beam of force hit me on the right half of my body and pass right through, I swear. Like he almost missed me. So weird, and next thing I know, I'm half naked. Thanks for helping me there."

"No problem," I said. "But let's get these two tied up. You take the smaller guy's uniform, but it still might be a bit big on you."

"I'll make do."

Naked, Alicia helped me drag the men off the street. We stripped them fast and tied them down. I enjoyed watching my partner's tits bounce and swing with all the physical effort; a bit disappointed when they got covered up again as we donned the uniforms we stripped of the men. "Think we should keep marching up the road like they were doing?"

"I guess. Play it by ear," I said.

We walked fast, intent on keeping our eyes open and senses sharp. "How long is this road, ya think?" asked Alicia.

"Probably a two or three mile stretch," I estimated.

"Hey, wait. You see that, Matt?" she pointed far down the road and I could barely make out what looked like a solid gate. "Maybe we should get off the road. We have no idea what those two guards' patrol duties were."

"Right," I said.

We scrambled forward, hopping off the road. It was rough, steeply angled terrain, slowing us down, but just as we were closing in on the gate, a bright light flashed on us. So bright, I could instantly feel its heat. Seeing it now, spotlights had been mounted off the rock face from the gate, likely all the way around the imposing fortress. No doubt, this was motion detected, and I desperately hoped there were no cameras on us.

"Quick," I said. "Climb back up to the road, before someone spots us."

Alicia and sprinted up, hoping to appear casual and blending in, should anyone be around, but by the time we put our boots back on the narrow road, the gate burst open and a jeep with three guards screeched out, shining more lights upon us. A man stood in the cab, holding another strange gun. "You there! Hands up!"

I looked to Alicia. "Follow along. We can't fight them here," I whispered.

We did as instructed while the man in the passenger seat hopped out, approaching slowly. "Well, well, another pair of scouts, it seems. Ever since you assholes discovered our location, you really won't give up, will you?" The man looked back to his partners chucking. We said nothing, waiting on whatever they had in store. "Don't try anything stupid," said the man. He waved for us to walk toward him. "And you need to tell me now. Did you kill those two guards?" He motioned at our uniforms.

"No," I said. "They're handcuffed to a tree, about ten yards off the road, couple miles back.

"We'll check the routes. Thanks for not killing anyone."

For a moment, I was baffled by the man's demeanor, but just as we were at the van, Alicia surprised me, screaming "Now!" and sprinted to the man in the cab. Of course I reacted swiftly and immediately tackled the one who had come out to get us. I am a trained professional, after all, but Alicia's actions still felt premature to me.

My victim hit the ground so hard, he almost got knocked unconscious. He was dazed enough though, incapacitated. I jumped in front of the jeep, swinging around the other side, just as the driver was getting out, weapon in hand. I heard a commotion above me, where Alicia was tackling her problem, but I was unable to see, as I was laser focused on the driver.

Before my guy got a chance to fire, I pushed his weapon aside, and grabbed his wrists twisting them. Jujitsu served me well, as I pulled him down. The quick and awkward motion forced his weapon out of his hand, dropping to the ground, just before I wrapped him up in a rear naked choke. I was on his back, putting him to sleep in no time. Above me, I suddenly heard Alicia screaming... well, it wasn't so much a scream, as an awkward sounding squawk.

I pushed my now-unconscious victim off me, and swung around close to the outer side of the jeep, peeking up, just in case the other guy had won the scuffle against my partner. I was elated to see Alicia standing, not dead, but the guard had his weapon firmly pointed at her and the slightest move could make him fire it. I had no idea what harm might befall Alicia should he do that, and I was hesitant to do anything.

Alicia, to my great surprise, was once again stark naked, but in the bright lights, I could see she was completely soaked from the waist down. It looked like someone took a water hose to her. Her knees were trembling, and she was looking away, perhaps even crying.

"I know you're there!" shouted the man with the gun, his back turned to me. "Step away from the vehicle, and put your hands up. I swear no harm will come to you."

"Alright," I responded. "Is my partner okay?"

"She will be. Just a bit embarrassed right now, I think." The man spoke softly and I could hear Alicia whimpering near him.

"I'm coming out," I said. "Don't fire."

I slowly and carefully walked around in his line of vision, making my presence fully known. The passenger-seat guard, groggy, was beginning to pick himself up. The other guy was still asleep.

"If you don't mind, sir. I need to be positive you have no weapons."

I did have weapons, and was about to say so, when he zapped me with his strange gun. A force hit me, and in a flash of light (if a feeling can be expressed as light), all my clothes and possessions seemed to de-materialize. Just vanished.

"That's better," said the guard. "Retrieve your partner and sit down in the back of the cab. 41, you okay? Go check up on 64."

"Won't even use names, will you?" I scoffed, while I pulled Alicia to me, noticing I could smell her orgasmic juices. Saying nothing of it, we sat down in the rear of the jeep's cab, with the man and his gun aimed at us.

"We use numbers for security purposes, nothing more. You two sure did make a hassle of this, you know. It didn't have to go like this" he sighed.

"We weren't a big enough hassle, in my opinion," I said, back to him.

He chuckled, looking over to his partners. "You two gonna make it?" 64 was up now, clearly upset he had been so easily bested by me. Shaking his head, he got into the driver's seat and paused to recover a bit more. "We'll introduce you to the doctor right away. You two might be the most troublesome problem we've ever had. How did you make it this far?"

"We'll tell you everything in front of the doctor," I said. "Right now, I need a breath, please."

Truthfully, I wanted an excuse to extend conversations with our target. The guard seemed fine with my answer, hollering back to his friends. "Take it slow, guys. Everything is under control now."

The jeep pulled away, and I directed my attention to Alicia. "You alright?" I asked.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" shouted Alicia, rather suddenly, to the man holding us hostage.

"I incapacitated you."

"That thing made me cum!"

"It worked, right? Incapacitated you. Being naked alone didn't seem to distract you enough to neuter your threat. I'm sorry, but you forced me to fire."

"What the fuck is that gun?"

"The doctor's tech. A beam of nano-particles that can eat and disperse any atoms into a cloudless vapor, in a fraction of a second. And completely safe to organic material, even hair and nails." The man seemed proud of his gun.

"But that doesn't expl-" started Alicia.

"They can do more. The second time I shot you, the nano-particles targeted your clitoris, sending millions of micro-volts to every nerve in your g-spot. It's like a forced orgasm of sorts."

I wanted to chuckle, but I knew Alicia felt very uncomfortable right now. "So your guns don't kill?" I asked.

"It would be a last resort. The nanos can be programmed in any variety of ways."

"My god. A weapon that can do practically anything?" I asked.

"Hence, why it is so important to never give this tech to any nation," said the guard. "No nation has ever shown restraint when given a military advantage."

"We're not fucking savages," said Alicia.

"Yes, you are," said the man. "For instance, do you realize there is more human trafficking today, than in the entire history of mankind?"

The ride was smooth for a jeep and I noticed we were closing in on the facility.

Alicia spoke again. "So only the doctor gets to wield this weapon, then? You're doing the very thing you claim other nations shouldn't."

The guard scoffed. "Hardly. You'll understand soon enough."

Alicia tapped me, mouthing softly. "I came so hard, it hurt. Why couldn't they just use regular guns?"

I would have thought Alicia would be grateful to still have her life, after being shot by any weapon, but now I wasn't so sure. She was obviously deeply ashamed for cumming so hard in front of her foe, I could see it all over her face... and her pussy. And now, feeling so debased, she seemed willing to debase herself more. I am not sure I am explaining this well, but Alicia was looking at me with puppy dog eyes and tugging hard on her nipples. "I felt like such a slut," she whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "This is so fucking humiliating... why am I doing this?"

The guard must have heard her. "The effects of the nano-particles might linger for a while, ma'am. You'll be okay once it passes."

Alicia started trembling again, pushing off a small orgasm as I saw more juices dripping off her thigh. "I am so fucking horny," she cried again, meekly. "I... I... you made me so fucking horny. Why? Why..."

I wasn't sure why that was such a terrible thing, but then I didn't understand just how intensely horny she was, nor the implications of getting that way, when it is the last thing one would want to feel. I would, however, understand these feelings and emotions later.

"It might be better if you masturbate, ma'am. Orgasms speed up the recovery process."

"But.. it... it's so..."

"Humiliating, we know... and yet you need to do it. Go ahead."

Alicia's fingers were deep inside as she watched me watch her. "Please... look away," she said, but I couldn't, as she was already moaning into orgasm. Apparently, being embarrassed seemed to make her incredibly horny. The jeep stopped about twenty yards from a wide door, just as Alicia got her third finger in.

"You can keep doing that while we go inside," the man said to Alicia, then looking to me while waving his weapon. "Don't give us any trouble, or the same happens to you." I wanted the doctor. I could wait it out. I nodded to the man.

Alicia was pumping herself, even while we walked toward the building. About every twelfth step, she had to stop, as she was cumming so frequently. She ran to me after the fifth one or so time, dropping to her knees, her face inches from my semi-hard chub.

"Let me just look at it," she pleaded, just before squealing into yet another orgasm. Then she looked at my face in horror. "I am so sorry! That was so unprofessional and I am so..." she squealed again, because she kept furiously fucking herself while apologizing to me, with my dick waving in her face. I was going to get stone hard if she didn't quit. After her third orgasm near my cock, she pushed off, turning away, sobbing.

12