Dr. Dorhring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to place another pillow under her hips to raise them higher, and then spread her legs further apart. I reached under her and began to talk to her as I simultaneously reassured her and massaged her clit and pussy. Soon I could feel her increased wetness along with a faint quivering of her body against mine as her pussy contracted with anticipation. Feeling her ass muscles relax, I resumed my slow entry into Samantha and just as she experienced a hard pussy orgasm, I gave a final thrust and pushed my hard, purple cockhead past her sphincter and into her most private place.

"Ohhhhhhhh," She cried out with what I knew was the pain of being fully taken anally for the first time; I stopped moving and waited for her body to adjust. The wait was excruciating, but I managed to keep myself under control and give her time. Tentatively, I began stroking my throbbing length in and out of her ass. She turned her head and for a moment, I imagined she actually saw and recognized me, until gradually her pained expression faded. She began that now familiar moaning deep in her throat that never failed to get me hard and hot.

"Oh, damn baby, you feel so good - so warm, so incredibly tight!" I groaned excitedly as I thrust deeper and faster. Finally, pulling her hips tightly to me, she pushed back against my groin, and I ejaculated hard into her ass, shouting her name, swearing that I was sorry and would never do this to her again . . . all the while in the back of my mind, I was already planning the next time.

12