Dr. Erica Beaumar Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was in my throat as he pulled me tight against him. My smooth tummy caressing his hard cock, my breasts tight against his powerful, dark torso: the contrast between our bodies was overwhelming. He removed my stethoscope from my neck and set it aside with my glasses, then did to my face what I had done to his cock. He took it in his hands, and starting at my forehead he gently kissed my face all over before ending at my mouth. The softness of his lips overcame mine and my mouth melted into his, his tongue then overpowering mine and forcing its way into my throat. I felt faint. Ben stood up between me and the table as he unzipped my skirt, inching it down over my hips. I was grinding into him.

Placing his hands on my hips, he switched positions with me and lifted my bottom onto the table. He then removed my skirt completely as I lifted my hips to assist, as he had done for me. I was nearly naked before him, leaning back on my elbows; my blouse and bra open to the sides, with panties and stockings. He pushed my legs apart with his hands, my neatly trimmed brunette bush clearly visible through my sopping undies. We both trembled in anticipation. Then he pealed them off, the drenched fabric clinging to my labia. My pussy was on fire, my smooth outer lips puffy and flushed with pinkness, the inner stiff and purple. I felt goosebumps as the air washed over my superheated sex.

I could not stand it any more! "I want you inside of me!" I begged. "Please!"

Ben pulled me to the edge and positioned himself between my legs, rubbing his dark shaft on my tummy and thighs, then all around my pussy, before pressing it to my swollen mound.

"Please!" I cried. But he would have none of it: he was in control. Instead, he kissed his way down my body: my neck, collarbones, breasts, nipples, ribs, belly, navel, hips, thighs, inner thighs, all around my pussy. I groaned. He licked and nibbled on the tendons between my pussy and inner thighs.

Finally he kissed my pussy. Then, reaching out with his tongue, with one hand under each cheek pulling them apart, he planted his tongue on my anus. I shuddered and groaned as he dragged his tongue from my ass up through my slit to my clit. I squealed, rising quickly to the edge of orgasm, but he pulled back. He did this over and over working me from my ass to my clit as my wild pelvic motions wiped my juices onto his rough five o'clock shadow. No man had ever done this to me before! It was so visceral, so deep and passionate. I sobbed with frustration!

"Please fuck me!" I pleaded. "I need your hard, black cock!

He obliged. Finally Ben climbed onto the table between my legs, pushing them as far apart as they would go with his knees, then gripping my ankles. Again he rubbed his cock on my tummy, thighs, and finally around my pussy. Again he kissed the entrance to my womb with his darkness - his shaft was as wide as the entire space between my legs. Then he lifted his body erect, and the sight of his black, powerful physique poised between my legs took my breath away.

He pushed forward. I stared wide-eyed, mouth agape as the dark helmet gently separated my inner labia before hitting the resistance of my opening. I watched in fascination as my delicate lips gave way, stretching around it, feeling the pressure and burn of penetration. I gasped and whimpered at the sting, biting my lower lip as he slowly stuffed me, my folds clinging desperately to his invading shaft, not wanting to let go. Before they seemed to be resisting, but now they were accepting him, drawing him in. My eyes were fluttering, but I resolved with all of my will to keep them open so as to witness everything.

Slowly he worked it into me. Gently. Though I had given birth to two daughters vaginally, still it took my breath away. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the vision of his beautiful,dark body penetrating me. After a minute or so, with not quite half of his cock buried inside, I felt something that I had never felt before. A sensation deep inside, like a tickle, growing to a pulsing, electric burn. It spread through me, concentrated in that spot deep within and pulsing outward. Then my pussy was wracked with intensely exciting spasms of pleasure. I thrust my hips up into him: firmly, strongly, methodically, my body's breeding instinct wresting control from my conscious mind.

It was then that I noticed the heavy cream that I was secreting, sloppily coating Ben's dark shaft. I could see it in my pubic hair, and I could see my pubic hair sticking to his skin. My engorged flesh made squishy, smacking sounds on his cock. Like french kisses. My lubrication gathered heavily on top of his dark, veiny shaft, but as quickly as I coated him his thrusting motions would redeposit my secretions on my clit and labia where they accumulated and dripped down over my anus. I was so wet and stretched -- he was turning me inside out!

The sensations grew in intensity until my entire body was pulsing. I was transfixed, spellbound, moaning and whimpering as this Dark God invaded me, deeper and deeper, until his cock was pounding my cervix. Based on my deep knowledge of biology and physiology I knew my body was in full control, that at a deep level it desired impregnation by him, and that my creaming pussy was trying to make that happen. It was trying to get him deeper and deeper, so that when he injected his semen into me it would have nowhere to go but through my cervix to coat the walls of my womb. His DNA would subsume mine, creating something stronger. He would conquer me!

Soon he had my legs over his shoulders, moving like a dream. His upper body was almost motionless, hovering over me. His lips were so gentle, caressing my lips, neck, collarbones and breasts. Then he would kiss me deeply and roughly until I would explode, then back to gentleness. All the while his powerful hips and cock were rhythmically pounding me. He would withdraw so far that I could feel his head about to pop out, then he would thrust back in to hit my cervix: like a battering ram relentlessly assaulting the gate of a prized city about to fall. Over and over again, forcing my body into climax after climax!

I kissed, licked and nibbled his broad chest, my right hand stroking his left arm, sometimes hanging on for dear life, my left fingers alternately gripping his right shoulder, then caressing his neck and head. I reveled in the contrasts: my white fingers against his dark, muscular arms, neck and shoulders; my creamy breasts against his hard, dark chest; my soft belly against his rock-hard abs; his black phallus cleaving into my white womb.

He looked into my eyes. "You are the sexiest, most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he said with a sweet smile.

I smiled back in my ecstasy.

"Tell me what you want, Doctor!" he repeated.

"I want to be one with you..." was my breathless response. "I want you to come inside of me, to fill me. Put your seed inside me!"

His body tightened over mine. I had not been on birth control for nearly eight years. I stopped about a year before conceiving my first daughter since I wanted the artificial hormones completely out of my system for the pregnancy. After that, my husband and I used a combination of rhythm and contraceptive sponges until we were ready to conceive. It worked so well that I made it my permanent birth control method. And besides, our sex life had ebbed with two young daughters to take care of. Then our marital issues.

I was now unprotected and in a trance, but fairly sure that my rhythm calculations were correct even though I had not thought about it for weeks. I was obsessed with Ben's power and beauty, and felt he deserved to empty himself into me. And the way he was hammering me I didn't think he would have accepted anything less. He was dominating me, plowing my beautiful field over and over. We were in complete bliss as we drew each other close, our foreheads touching as I caressed his neck and head. Then he exploded and I followed.

I could feel his cock get even bigger as he pushed into me as far as he would go. I could feel it wildly twitch and throb as he delivered his seed into my womb. My toes curled as I held him close, both of us wracked with shuddering orgasms. I felt the pressure of the numerous heavy spurts and the resultant wet heat radiating into my body. He throbbed and spurted over and over! Then he sank on top of me and we kissed passionately, holding each other.

Finally, after several minutes he withdrew and crawled over me, kneeling by my face and feeding me from above. I hungrily slurped and smacked, cleaning my patient. Then he got off the table, leaving me happy and satisfied as I looked down my sweaty body to my mauled cunt. It was so wonderful!

I watched him get dressed and told him he was the most beautiful, healthy, powerful man I could ever imagine. I, too, arose, my blouse and bra still open around my arms, my knees weak, my breasts and pussy raw and tender, but strangely little semen dripped out of me. I knew why.

"It's 7:05," I said.

We exchanged cell phone numbers and I gave him my address, then told him to leave and meet me at my home at 8:00. I instructed Ben to leave his car at the end of my street near the park, and then to walk to my home. It would be easy to be discreet.

"I will be waiting, don't be late," I declared.

He agreed and I showed him to the door, locking it behind him. Then I cleaned myself up so as not to appear indecent in the event I encountered somebody within the building. I quickly shut everything down before locking up completely and leaving.

That night I took four more loads: a massive one on my belly and breasts, and then three more from behind, deep in my pussy. We spent most of the three-day weekend together, my mother agreeing to keep the girls until Sunday evening. Then Monday they went to school and we were together again, my dark Adonis ravaging me over and over. It was the most wonderful three days of my life. I prayed my calculations were correct.

They were not, as I discovered weeks later. First a strange feeling, then morning sickness. I immediately knew what it was and who the father was. I was terrified, but in the end relieved: it was the final straw in my marriage, leading to a quick separation and divorce.

I was afraid Dan would try to take the girls, especially when he found out that I was pregnant, so I refused to reveal Ben's identity: he would have gone ballistic if he knew a black man had impregnated me. But I played him perfectly so that in one of our discussions I coaxed Dan into admitting to his own affairs. His jealousy led to boasting of girls in Singapore, Miami (the one I knew about), Seattle, and other locales. And I captured it all on Voice Memo, removing any moral advantage that he may have claimed. His reaction after the divorce when I matter-of-factly announced that I was to give birth to a twenty-year-old black man's child was priceless!

Ben had been back from Africa about one and a half months when I gave birth to our son, Benjamin Beaumar Johnson. The age difference between us is substantial and he needs freedom to grow and achieve his dreams, so I made few demands on Ben other than to participate in the delivery of our child. The sight of his strong hands gently pulling our son from my womb is seared permanently in my memory.

Later I welcomed Ben into my home at all times for all reasons, including carnal ones. He is an ardent father to Little Ben, and while his family does not condone what happened, they seem to understand. And my doting daughters adore our little man in the sweetest, most caring way! Of course, nobody has any idea how and where this occurred as it would ruin me. Ben has other girls, other women, all of them attractive, and I accept that. In fact, that's the way it should be for a true Alpha Male. And I have my beautiful son forever, strong and dark like his father.

12