Dr. Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

The best sessions however were the fantasy sessions that we occasionally got to schedule. They were expensive true, but then we were trying to meet each and every clients needs as best as we could, usually cost wasn't a factor for most of them.

John O'Donnell was one of those special clients. He was in his late sixty's and a very prominent member of the higher society, one of the people that Emily knew through some mutual friends of hers. When word reached him that we were offering a rather unusual service, he immediately contacted Emily and made inquiries into just how far we were willing to go to satisfy and possibly create his particular fantasy for him.

When Emily told me what it was, I couldn't see how we could possibly accommodate him. John had a particular desire to see the women's Swedish Bikini team rolling around in oil and getting it on with one another.

It was actually Danny who eventually offered up a possible solution, and after having discussed it with John, he readily agreed. Now obviously, we weren't going to actually get the Women's Swedish Bikini team, but Danny's idea had been to advertise in the same underground newspaper we had our add in at the college. Once again, as money wasn't really an issue, we posted a thousand dollar tax-free incentive for any woman who was blonde, and willing to roll around on a mat covered with oil with a bunch of other like-minded women. During our interviews, which produced a surprising number of possible candidates, we told them that they didn't have to do anything with any of the other women if they didn't want to. That would be totally up to them. What we DID require was that they were at least willing to roll around in the nude together, and at the very least appear to be getting off on it, all for the benefit of our anonymous client who would be watching the entire thing behind a two-way mirror.

Obviously my involvement in some of these types of sessions was limited. I acted more in an advisory, consultation roll, and allowed Emily who had worked her way into more of a partnership roll to handle the technical aspects of the special requests we were beginning to receive.

Admittedly even I found watching the girls rolling around in all that oil together quite erotic. I knew that John was privately enjoying himself in the special little room we'd provided for him, and as I sat in my office watching it on my own little T.V. screen, I was amazed as some of the women actually began making love with one another. It was turning out far better than I had initially hoped for. That, and Emily and Danny had done a remarkable job of selecting blonde haired women who most closely resembled actual members of the team.

Emily soon joined me in my office to see how things were going. Looking up I was delighted to see her come out of my private bathroom with nothing on but a blonde-haired wig.

"Thought I'd bring you a little Swedish massaging to that cock of yours while you're watching this," she told me.

And as those talented lips of hers began pleasuring me, I suddenly lost all interest in what was happening on the T.V.

Needless to say, John O'Donnell was a very happy and very satisfied customer. As were many of the girls we'd hired to participate and act out this particular little fantasy for him. Emily took several of the girl's names and phone numbers in the event we had any other fantasies that they might be interested in participating in. All for a reasonable cost of course.

One of the things that surprised me the most was the number of women, and a few men who asked me if it was ok if they played with themselves while discussing their fantasies during our consultations. Eventually Emily inserted a comment in one of our standard forms that stated it was not only permissible to masturbate if the client felt so inclined, but also that it was recommended that they do so in order to make their therapy session even more exciting and enjoyable.

For me, watching a majority of the women lose all sorts of inhibitions there in the office was like being a young kid in a candy store. Once again at Danny's suggestion we went out and even purchased a wide variety of pleasure devices that we threw in for free for each and every client that expressed any desire to try, or to use one. Many women had never even used a vibrator before, and in some instances, this became the unexpected and unplanned focus of the session.

Sheri Davis was another woman who like Emily had been when we'd first started, simply wanted to have someone watch her masturbate while she did so in front of a giant sized mirror. After discussing it and reviewing her particular fantasy, Emily and I decided to set her up in the Red room. The entire atmosphere of the place was erotically sensual including the red lighting that permeated the room in a deep soft glow that accentuated not only the mood of the individual using it, but the visual sensuality of everything taking place inside.

The room was perfect for what we had in mind for several reasons. One, we slid open the panel revealing a floor-length two way mirror that would allow Sheri to view herself while sitting comfortably on a specially designed chair we had purchased just for the occasion. It was more like a swing actually that allowed her to move almost as though she were weightless, and still have complete and total control over it as she sat inside of it. The floor length mirror would obviously allow her to see herself masturbating while I sat slightly off to one side, watching her, and fulfilling the second part of her particular request.

Danny had a particular naughty little fantasy herself, which we all occasionally tried to accommodate, provided that the clients permission was given. And in this instance, Sheri was very much aware that someone would be sitting on the other side of that mirror, watching her masturbating, and that she would never know whom it had been. Sheri immediately loved the idea, which added even further to her fantasy, in having someone in the room watching, who she could see, and someone else watching, who she could not see.

Sheri had never even used a vibrator before so I was a little surprised when she selected a rather large one. It was a latex flesh colored device that was flexible with several rows of soft little nodules running up and down the sides for additional stimulation. Besides simply vibrating at various speeds as desired by the user, it also rotated simultaneously at variable speeds as well.

Sheri had disrobed in the adjacent changing room and emerged into the Red room wearing one of the soft Terry Cloth robes we had available for our clients. I was already sitting off to one side of the room when she emerged, and though she nervously acknowledged my presence, went immediately to the chair and comfortably settled herself in without so much as a word.

Sheri didn't immediately begin using the toy either. As the soft sensual music played which we piped into the room from specially designed speakers, Sheri slowly began to relax and become comfortable with her surroundings. As I'd hoped, the room seemed to work its magic on her senses so that soon she was beginning to caress her enormous sized breasts, which I had noticed once she'd removed the robe she'd been wearing were a lot bigger in size than even Emily's were.

What I personally liked and enjoyed however was that Sheri was an average, normal looking housewife type of individual. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination, but she wasn't unattractive either. All her normal little minor flaws seemed to enhance her sensuality, making her a real person, as well as a very erotic looking woman as she sat dangling in her free swinging chair, almost casually and lazily touching herself.

Sitting there watching her I had already begun to stiffen with arousal. But I was also careful not to do anything that was outside of the specified request of the client. As much as I would have liked to have freed my cock and begin stroking it, I refrained from doing so.

I watched as Sheri hefted one of her enormous breasts in her hands and lifted it up towards her mouth where she was easily able to capture the nipple with her lips and begin sucking it. Once she'd accomplished this, finding a satisfactory balance with one hand, she then slipped the other down between her legs and allowed herself to spread her legs apart revealing a very flushed looking split that was already wet and glistening with her moisture.

Sheri looked over towards me needing the assurance that I was still watching her. And though I smiled and nodded my head at her encouragingly I neither spoke nor indicated to her in any other way my own ever-growing arousal.

I could only imagine what was happening on the other side of that mirror. I was positive of course, knowing Danny as I did that she was likewise furiously masturbating herself. Emily was no doubt sitting in my office watching all of us on the remote cameras and probably entertaining her own streaming pussy as well.

Sheri finally picked up the enormous vibrator she had chosen and turned it on to the lowest setting. She began to ease the monster into her cunt, doing so slowly that she had time to get used to the intrusion and allow her pussy to lubricate and begin to react to the vibrating monster. She had been quiet up until this point, but now I began to hear not only the soft murmured pleasures she was giving herself, but could also faintly hear the wet noisy lubrications that she was making as the liquid from her pussy began coating and bathing the fuck-toy she was using. I watched as she would fully impale her self with the device, and allow a moment's pause while the rotating, vibrating prick pleasured the deepest most intimate recess of her cunt. She would then ease the vibrator out slowly, once again looking over towards me and expecting some sort of reaction, which I gave her in my own obvious facial pleasure at seeing her playing with herself.

"Doctor," Sheri began, pausing as if wondering what she really should call me.

"Erotic," I finished saying for her, and she smiled with a look that was a mixture of pleasure as well as embarrassment.

"Doctor Erotic, will you play with yourself so I can watch you, while you're watching me too?" She asked shyly

"I'd be happy too," I responded to her truthfully. "Would you like it if I moved closer to you?" I added.

"Oh yes...please. Right in front of me so I can see myself, and you at the same time!"

I quickly discarded the few clothes I was wearing and then moved my chair over to place it slightly off to one side, but still directly in front of her so that she would have a clear picture of us both.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been and was throbbing with the need to be played with and pleasured. Seeing me finally begin to stroke my cock and massage the head, Sheri's hand began shoving the vibrator inside herself with piston-like strokes that brought about an almost painful expression to her face, but one in which I knew to be an agonized ecstasy that was borderline sadistic in nature.

Sheri pummeled her pussy with the toy fast and furiously, often taking both of her hands to ensure that it was rammed home with sufficient force to produce the kind of pleasured-pain that she had hoped for.

A white frothy foam began to appear and coat the surface of her labia. I watched with unbridled fascination as it adhered to the toy, coating it in a white shimmering luminescence that took on a degree of bizarre beauty under the dark red lights of the room.

Every room had been soundproofed in order to protect our client's privacy and pleasure. Even so, this shy quiet reserved woman began screaming out her pleasure to the point that I began to wonder if Danny was beginning to hear her through the other side of the mirror. Hearing this woman moaning and grunting her pleasure had been one thing, but now she began to express her sensations even more vocally with words that I knew were apart of the recessed animalistic desires we all had.

"See me fuck my cunt?" Sheri screamed.

"Can you hear my fucking pussy as I'm fucking it?" She continued to cry out, taunting me with her vulgarity, and seeing by my reaction to it as I now began to match her cries of pleasure with my own.

"Fuck that pussy you cunt!" I shouted at her.

"Stick that mother-fucking, cunt-fucking, vibrating prick inside that hot wet pussy!" I demanded.

Sheri's expression was pure bliss as she heard, did and looked at me with a vulnerability that said her orgasm was already tearing her apart. With one last final shove of the toy as deeply as she could get it, she hunched over in the swing, holding it there and allowing it to do all the work, taking her over the edge where her orgasm consumed her, causing her body to shake involuntarily as she rode one orgasmic explosion after another.

My own prick was an eruption of thankful release as geysers of sperm shot from the tip of my prick, many of which landed on her. It had the unexpected result of making her aware of my own timely climax, and she began gathering the goblets and pools of cum that began running down the side of her thighs and across her heavy hanging breasts.

Sheri removed the vibrator, flinging it off to one side where it bounced against the wall, landing on the floor where it began a macabre dance of it's own, still vibrating, still rotating, and spinning about wildly.

Neither of us took much notice of it however. Sheri was searching her body for every trace of cum that had spilled down on her and began using my essence to apply it to her sensitive nipples, and breasts, massaging it into her skin like a fiery hot lotion.

I stood up, continuing to milk my cock, and though I had quit ejaculating at this point, a thick gooey ribbon of sperm drooled from the tip of my cock and began to run down the side of my still swollen shaft. Walking towards her, she reached out taking a hold of my prick and placed it greedily between her legs where she could wipe off the excess spunk that remained, using it to caress her exposed clit and pussy lips with.

I watched as she shuddered one last time, a final mini-orgasm that she had brought about by the use of her hand on my cock against her now almost too sensitive to touch clitoris.

Slowly I moved away from her and made my way back to the chair where I allowed her as much time as she needed to gather her self back together again. As quietly as I could, I redressed and waited for her to compose herself a little more fully before speaking.

"I hope that was what you had in mind Sheri," I questioned.

The smile on her face was indescribable, and she looked at me with that same almost innocent, but very much satisfied look that I had seen on her the day of her initial interview. It was obvious that she had achieved the penultimate satisfaction possible and had gone beyond her wildest expectations in experiencing her pleasure.

I quickly excused myself, allowing Sheri to have a moment alone and informing her that she was free to take whatever amount of time she needed to recover and dress. I then left the room and nearly ran into Danny who was already turning the corner of the hallway heading in my direction.

Danny's face was still flushed from her obvious orgasm, and I noticed simultaneously that she hadn't as yet even bothered to redo the buttons on her blouse. Her small firm breasts were clearly exposed and her reddened nipples looked almost sore from the self- stimulation she'd been giving them.

"Fuck me you bastard!" Danny screamed at me in the hallway. "Fuck me right now!"

Throwing her against the wall, turning her, I thrust into her from behind and raped her pussy with several powerful strokes until we were both climaxing all over again in a frenzied passion that neither one of us had expected to occur so quickly after what we had so recently gone through, though separately together.

Disheveled, sweaty, sticky, we made our way down the hallway back towards my office where each of us expected to find Emily in a similar state of satisfied exhaustion. And we weren't disappointed when we opened the door to my office and stepped inside either.

Emily had collapsed onto the couch, one of the chairs had been turned over and a sheath of papers had been wildly strewn to the floor. Her dark hair was matted to her face and she was only then breathing in a more normal fashion.

"Was that fucking wild or what?" She said looking at the two of us. And all Danny and I could do was laugh, agreeing with her and seeing in Emily the way that the two of us must have appeared to her.

We had agreed at the onset that unless someone's fantasy resulted in serious bodily harm to him or her selves or someone else, that we all had to be open minded enough to entertain anyone's particular fantasy or fetish. Otherwise our reputation would suffer and eventually word would get out that we weren't what we were advertising to be. Every request and application was scrutinized of course, but never under the premise that something was too quirky or too kinky for us to consider or try and make happen in the event it was within our capabilities to do so.

So it was when Roger Adams first came to us. His particular fantasy was actually pretty simple, but as the three of us discussed and reviewed his fantasy requests, we couldn't help but get a chuckle out of it. Now not everyone's personal fantasies are complex or so involved that they prove too difficult. A few, like Rogers were almost too simplistic and a bit weird or bizarre. But that didn't preclude us from considering his request no matter how strange we might have felt that it was. And as we all eventually learned, sometimes even the little ones, or the stranger ones can prove to be just as erotic as anyone else's.

After our initial meeting and getting back the results of our background check, we set up an appointment with Roger to discuss in a little more detail just what it was that he wanted, and how we...if in fact we could, help him to satisfy his particular fantasy and desire. I'd already read through his file, several times. At first, his simple request seemed a little too weird in a way. But as I spoke with Emily and Danny, they both reminded me of our original commitment.

Roger was a young college student who came from a very wealthy family. He was tall, around six foot two, or six foot three. Well built, muscular, he was attending school on a college scholarship for football. Initially Roger was hesitant to openly discuss his particular fetish. But after that first session, I believe that Emily and I put him at ease so that he was able to comfortably discuss the possibilities with us. Emily took copious notes and I could tell by her enthusiasm that she already had a specific room in mind and was already thinking about where to go to obtain the specific materials that would be needed.

The night before Rogers scheduled appointment, Emily and Danny worked feverishly to prepare the room she had decided on. Even I had no idea what they were up to, as she wanted it to be a surprise to me as much as she hoped that it would be for Roger.

Additionally, Roger had booked two full hours, and though I couldn't for the life of me see how this particular fantasy could be stretched into that amount of time, I was more than willing to accommodate whatever request he had, especially as he was certainly paying for it.

Shortly before Roger's arrival, Emily and Danny took me down to the white room as we called it, the room that Emily had been considering turning into a medical looking doctor's office. We had in fact received a number of requests for just such an environment, so I'd already given Emily the go ahead to purchase the necessary furniture and equipment to make it look functional. Luckily for us, she hadn't got around to quite doing that yet.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers