Dr. Eve, Sex Therapist

Story Info
Hot intern learns the ropes of sex therapy.
1.9k words
4.18
92.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused at the door of Dr. Eva's office to straighten my thigh length skirt and tug the bottom of my tank down in a futile attempt to cover my navel. Dr. Eva had requested my services at her 2:00 pm appointment and it was precisely 2:00. Dr. Eva would not tolerate anything but promptness and obedience from her staff.

I desperately needed my job as her intern for both the money and the recommendation she would give. Dr. Eva was revered in her line of work and a reference from her would be worth any humiliation I might suffer as her assistant. She had made it remarkably clear when she accepted me as her intern that she expected my complete loyalty, absolute obedience, and total confidentiality. I had assured her I would give her no less and I signed a one-year contract. To break it would cost me a future in this profession, as well as a large sum of money.

So here I was, standing at her door ready to comply with her orders. The small plaque on the door read: Dr. Eva, Sex Therapist. In the three months I had worked for her, she had only invited me to two sessions. Both were for men who were being seen for lack of sex drive. The first had been sitting in a chair toward the back of the room when I entered her office. Dr. Eva chooses my clothes carefully and they are part of the business budget. That day I was wearing a very tight, white, button-up blouse with no bra tied at the waist, red thigh high boots and a red leather skirt that barely covered my ass. My hair was piled on my head loosely and tendrils hung around my face. Dr. Eva had insisted I wear dark nail polish and lipstick with gloss. I knew I looked hot and despite my nervousness and fear, I felt sexy and a bit naughty.

There was music playing in the room when I entered and as I neared the man at a slow, sultry pace I moved my hips in a way that suggested sex. As I crossed the room, I slid my hands over my ass, hips and breasts. His cock began to bulge in his pants. I never looked away from him, examining his face and running my eyes down to his stiffening cock. I knew I looked like a cross between a naughty schoolgirl and the highest priced escort he could imagine. I slowly undid the buttons down my front letting him glimpse skin and my pierced navel a bit at a time. I bared one breast for him and in reaction he undid his pants to reveal his thick cock. He began to stroke it as I played with my nipples and danced slowly and seductively for his pleasure. His mouth was open a little and I knew he wanted to suck on my tits.

Dr. Eva had assured me that this man would not touch me. I only had to give him a visual picture to stimulate his sex drive during future escapades with his wife. I laid down on the floor in front of him and spread my legs so he could see my neatly trimmed pussy. It was glistening for his enjoyment. I slid one had down and spread my pussy lips for him to view and then slipped a finger inside. Using my other hand I pinched and pulled at my nipples. I heard a moan escape his lips as I alternated between finger fucking myself and stroking my clit. Although I would have never admitted it to anyone, especially Dr. Eva, I was getting pretty wet and excited. As I arched my back and drummed my clit with my right hand, I felt a long object inserted into my pussy. I opened my eyes to see the intense blue eyes of Dr. Eva above me.

She fucked my pussy with the large toy while I tugged at my nipples, I knew she expected me to fake an orgasm for the man's pleasure, but when I came it was hard and it was real! I bucked and thrashed on the floor as the man stroked his cock and stared at my pussy being dildo fucked by another woman. He came loud and hard. I felt a wet spot on my leg where his cum had spewed. Dr. Eva removed the dildo and I stood and straightened my clothes. She thanked me my for my participation, removed the tape from the video camera, labeled it and placed it with numerous others on her shelf. The man said he expected he would be thinking of me often.

I knew that today's session did not involve a man who needed a very sexual image to stir his sexual desires. I was not given any direction as to what Dr. Eva needed from me today. I was a little nervous. I wasn't sure how old Dr. Eva was, but I imagined she was older than she looked. She was beautiful. Her long red hair and blue eyes made for quite a contrast. She chose her dress very carefully as she did mine. Her large breasts always pressed at their restraints and her nipples always appeared to be hard. It was hard not to focus on her breasts when she talked to me in the office.

Once when she was viewing a session she had completed earlier in the day, she asked me to join her. A lovely-married couple sat on chairs facing each other while Dr. Eva gave them directions. She instructed them to touch each other and talk naughty to stimulate their sexual appetites and expand their sexual world. When the man removed the woman's shirt and her breasts were bare, Dr. Eva turned to me and said that my breasts were so much more beautiful than that woman's, and she especially liked how my nipples were always erect. She then felt them through the thin fabric of my blouse, pinching and prodding them until they were a good 1/2 inch.

"Lovely," she had said as she returned to the video. I stood very still, and although I knew I must let her do what she wanted with me to keep the job, I wanted to run. Since then, Dr. Eva has run ice cubes over my bare nipples to stiffen a cock and pumped me with a dildo. I could only imagine what she had planned that day. One look in her "toy closet " and a viewing of her tapes let one know the options were endless.

I was completely surprised to find myself joining a group session. Dr. Eva sat opposite the door in a tight, black, one-piece dress with a plunging neckline. She looked very much in control and the submissive part of me once again waited for her instructions. "This is a sexual fantasies outlet group," she said to me as she got up from her seat. "You are going to help us act out these individual fantasies so these people can get on with their lives. They can't do that until their fantasies are fulfilled." I didn't know what this meant for me. So far, neither of the men in the sessions had touched me, just Dr. Eva. She crossed the room to me. "Each person here has written a description of their most obsessive fantasies and placed it in this box. I will pull one or two each night at group and it will be performed for the group by the group... and you.

Dr. Eva took my hand and led me into the back room. I was stunned. I could not move and as I stood dazed and helpless she removed my clothes and began rubbing gold paint into my skin. She covered my thighs, back, legs, and arms and worked gold over my nipples and pussy hair. She then adorned my pussy hair with pearls and placed nipple clamps onto my breasts. The pressure of the clamps caught my attention and I tried to leave the room. Dr. Eva took hold of the beads that hung from the clamps and in a steely voice said, "Do I need to show you the contract?" I quieted and she completed the ensemble by placing jewels in my ears and hair.

A decorated gurney was brought into the room and I was ordered to kneel on it with my leg spread wide, my hands behind my head. Four men from the group carried the gurney to the main room where the rest of the group was waiting. Dr. Eva followed. "Dale has a fantasy involving a woman being given to him as an offering, a sex slave for his pleasure. He needs to fulfill it to move on in his relationships. Dale, your offering."

Dale took my hands and slid me from the gurney. He spent several minutes running his hands over my gold skin, probing my ass and pussy. When he tried to kiss me I flinched. He pulled hard on my nipple clamps and I complied. His hands covered my body and his mouth covered my mouth. He lowered me to my knees to suck his cock, shoving his meat into my mouth impatiently. Just when I thought he would cum and this would be over, he abruptly removed his cock from mouth and pushed me to all fours, and as the rest of the group watched he fucked me from behind while holding onto the nipple clamps. Although I struggled with the humiliation of the event, my pussy was dripping and I drew nearer to orgasm. How could I? I was being used by a group of people and getting turned on by it? I looked up at the faces watching me and saw them all stroking themselves. I moaned, and as he pounded me again I cried out in ecstasy.

Dale unloaded inside me and then was replaced by another. Was this his fantasy too? I was confused. "Kyle has a fantasy to be part of a gangbang. He wants to fuck a woman he just watched get fucked by other men. Dale went first, Jack is second, and Kyle will be third."

As Jack fucked my pussy, someone else slid a cock into my mouth and began pumping away. The two men got into a rhythm and I felt my pussy begin to throb again. I couldn't see anything because of the cock in my mouth, but soon hands were on my tits and a finger slipped into my ass. I could not take all the stimulation and I howled my second orgasm into the air during this unsolicited session. My cumming unleashed a stream of cum into my mouth and my pussy at the same time. I felt spent and my pussy ached but they were not done with me. Kyle rolled me onto my back and plunged into my cum drenched pussy. He was hard as a rock and I knew all this had turned him on heavily. He pumped me hard filling my cunt to the brim with his contribution and pulled out. I lay spent on the floor, dripping cum and covered in gold and jewels. I even had a new pearl necklace.

As I showered, I told myself that I needed to quit, that this job did not matter. I would do something else...but I knew, even as my pussy became wet while thinking about the earlier events, that I would be back on Monday, ready for the next group session and whatever fantasies the members might want to try out!