Dr. Eve, Sex Therapist Session 01

Story Info
Intern fulfills her commitment.
1.9k words
4.3
58k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since Dr. Eva had requested I join her sexual fantasies group or join her alone in her office. I had begun to relax, and had even started to think that part of my life was over and I could finish my internship with little or no ripples. I should have known better.

In the beginning, working for Dr. Eva had been a dream come true. Her reputation as the leading sex therapist was undisputed. I felt fortunate to have been chosen as her intern after my intense interview. Her methods were known to be unorthodox, but with incredible results. My future as a therapist was secure once I obtained that golden letter of recommendation upon completion of my internship. But, in the process I had to do whatever it took to please Dr. Eva. I had 8 months left on my unbreakable contract and I intended to please Dr. Eva to secure my future.

As I sat at my desk reviewing some of Dr. Eva's prior cases (she always taped her sessions) she buzzed me to come to her office. I slipped my heels back on, straightened my short dress and headed down the hall to her office. Dr. Eva greeted me with a smile and guided me to the leather chair across from her desk. She stood behind my chair. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating. Dr. Eva was strong, direct and extremely open-minded. That is what made her so popular with those needing to fulfill their sexual fantasies.

"I'll need you tonight at session," Dr. Eva said, as she slipped her hands down the front of my dress and toyed with my nipples. "Your wardrobe for the evening is in the dressing room. Be here promptly at 7:00 with an open mind." She nibbled on my ear and neck for a few minutes before slipping around to face me. The look in her eyes dared me to challenge her power. I didn't. I let Dr. Eva do whatever pleased her. I needed her and she knew it. With one powerful tug, the snaps on the front of my dress gave way and my black lace bra was in full view. Dr Eva smiled a very wicked smile as she unhooked it in the front, exposing my round firm breasts and rosy pink nipples. I hated how they instantly became hard nubs for her, as if they too obeyed her every command. Dr. Eva leaned into my breasts and snatched one up with her lips, sucking it and drawing it out to its full potential. "Your tits are perfect," she said as she plucked them with her long red nails. Gripping the material of my dress, she pulled the rest of it apart, revealing my black lace crotchless panties that she deemed as part of my wardrobe on my first day in the office. Using her fingers she spread my pussy lips apart and licked her lips. "Mmm, so very pretty," she said as she slipped her finger inside me. "And hot." She leaned close to my pussy and flicked her tongue over my clit and then up inside me. "Eight more months of eating your pussy..." she purred as she sucked my clit and lapped my juices in her usual controlled manner. I felt my excitement building and was once again surprised at how her complete control of me left me wet and wanting. Dr. Eva left my pussy sopping and swollen and licked the juices from her lips and chin. "I'll see you at 7:00," she said as she led me to the door.

I walked down the hall in a daze, pussy swollen and liquid pooled between my legs. What now? I wondered. Tonight was Fantasy Fulfillment Group. I had fulfilled so many fantasies the last time... I began to worry. What would she have me do? What fantasies could these people still have?

A few minutes before seven, I left the dressing room wearing what could only be described as bondage attire. A black leather open-crotch thong, and a 1/2 bra with silver chains connecting the top to the bottom. The black stilettos were at least three inches high. I felt awkward and unpracticed as I moved down the hall toward the group room. My hair was pulled up high on my head with ringlets around my face. I became wet just looking in the mirror. I knew I liked being used this way on some level. It was evident by the pool between my legs.

I pushed open the door and immediately a short leash was attached to the spiky collar around my neck and I was lead through the room to a pedestal. It had happened so fast and I was on such a short leash that I had not yet seen which member was leading me. A tug on the leash meant for me to kneel. I did, and shackles were placed around my ankles. A hand forced me down on my hands and my wrists were shackled as well. The room was illuminated only by candlelight. I sensed the members in the room but could not see much.

I felt hands touching and smoothing my hair. Soon other hands traced my hips and ass with fingertips. Two hands slid between my thighs and forced my legs further apart, then continued to explore my ass and pussy with probing fingers. Two fingers pumped into me, and I heard a moan escape the lips of the intruder. More hands held my breasts, squeezing and kneading them roughly, then holding them for a mouth that tugged and nibbled at my nipples. More hands were exploring me.... Then a woman's voice, not Eva's, asked if everyone had a chance to inspect the new plaything. I froze. I had seen that woman three weeks ago at the previous session. I remembered the men calling her "Red". When I had been offered to a group member as his personal slave, she had said nothing, but licked her lips. She had roughly tweaked my nipples and whispered to me that she was dripping just thinking of all the fantasies she could have me act out for her. I began to tremble as I realized I was completely at her mercy.

The woman flipped her long red hair back from her face and slid her tongue over her lips slowly as she waited for me to be unshackled. She pulled roughly on the leash and I stood to follow her. She led me to a wall, from which protruded several metal rings, fixed with leather cuffs. "Put your arms over your head," Red ordered. Leather cuffs were placed around my wrists. "Spread your legs. Wider." More cuffs adorned my ankles. "I've been waiting for three weeks to have you," she said as her fingertips trailed my arms and shoulders. "I've gotten off many times thinking of your body, and what I could do with it..." She rolled my nipples roughly between her thumb and forefinger and pulled hard. I flinched. She smile, then pulled something from a shelf near her. She deftly attached vibrating nipple clamps to my erect nipples. I got the impression Red had done this many times before. She tugged on the nipple clamps, then turned them on. I flinched again, and pulsating sensations raced up my nipples, breasts, and shoulders, then down the length of my body.

Slipping to her knees, Red spread my pussy lips apart, breathed in deeply and moaned. She again took something from the shelf and attached it to my clit. I knew she must have adorned my clit with some kind of jewelry. It tugged and applied pressure to my throbbing clit. I felt juices drip down my legs. She licked my thighs thoroughly, consuming my juices greedily. I looked out into the main part of the room at the other members and to Dr. Eva. Most of the men had their cocks out and were stroking them as they watched Red play with me. Dr Eva had her legs spread and was being eaten by one of the male members. Her breasts were out of her blouse and her nipples were erect. She stared intently at me as she ground against the man's face.

The men were calling to Red to do things to me. "Eat her, Red!" "Finger fuck her!" "Let us fuck her, Red!" Red called back that I was hers and she would do what she wanted with me, for as long as she wanted. She took an ice cube from a bucket nearby and slid it into my mouth and over my lips, and then slowly licked the liquid from them. She slid the cube down my neck and followed it with her tongue and mouth. She toyed with my breasts, alternating between them, sliding the icy wetness over the mounds and around the nipples, slipping her tongue expertly over my skin. The ice cube melted quickly as it slipped between my pussy lips, over my clit, and then up into my cunt. I heard moans and grunts from the other members of the group as Red greedily lapped at my pussy with her tongue and lips. She nibbled lightly at my clit. I felt like I should resist, but couldn't. I could not control my body's reactions to her. My pussy was throbbing and my hips moved uncontrollably toward her mouth. With her free hand she applied pressure to the already vibrating clamps. I started coming into Red's mouth, and she moaned and tongued my cunt harder as if she didn't want to miss a drop of my cum.

Red stood and again busied herself with an object from the shelf. When she turned her attention to me again, she was wearing a dildo. Part of it was embedded in her own pussy. Red pressed her tits against mine and began kissing me as she tugged on the clamps. She slipped the dildo inside me and began to fuck me slowly with it. My body was stiff; partly because I was shackled and partly because I had never been fucked by a woman wearing a dildo before. It felt good. Her nipples pressed on my bare skin, the nipple clamps tugged and vibrated my sensitive nipples and her mound rubbed on mine. I came again in a powerful wave, and Red came with me, our bodies sliding and grinding together.

As the aftershocks of my orgasm faded, I looked out at the men wiping cum off their hands with towels. Dr. Eva moved over to me, and Red slipped her dildo from me. Dr. Eva pressed her naked body to mine and slid her fingers into my dripping pussy. Red stuffed the dildo into Eva's cunt from behind. The harder Red fucked Eva, the harder Eva pumped my pussy with her fingers and toyed with my tits. As Eva came she slipped her fingers from my sopping pussy and sucked my juices from them.

Red and Dr. Eva pulled back from me. The men began to disperse and leave the meeting room. Dr. Eva dressed, while Red slipped on her overcoat and left the building. Dr. Eva released me from my bondage without a word, then simply said, "See you tomorrow morning," as she left the room.

As I dressed in the room down the hall, I examined my sore nipples in the mirror. I smiled as I slipped on my coat to leave. I still wore the clit adornment.