Dr. Feelgood Ch. 02

Story Info
A broken heart and a bruised ego; can Dr. Feelgood fix it?
1.6k words
3.9
9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 2000

"Hi..."

"You look like Brian Santi, just like him."

"Excuse me?" Heyden asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm the bride's maid of honor..." Peyton tapped her card key replacement on the counter.

"Peyton?"

"Yep, that'd be me!" Peyton turned to leave. Heyden was reminder of the woman she saw chumming up to her this morning at breakfast. The same woman, hanging on to Jonathan also known as Mia the Wedding Planner seemed to be adored by everyone except her. Were her feelings for Jonathan becoming the bane of her existence? She could do this, right? All she had to do was come down the aisle tomorrow, have dinner and a dance, then run straight out the door, heading home. If she packed her bags and put them in the car before dawn in the morning would it be telling that she was in some sort of her hurry?

Heyden's blue eyes fastened to Peyton's khaki green ones. She was sexy, and mischief consumed her thoughts now. Her new older brother had great taste. This was the first time she'd laid eyes on his obsession and she too was having thoughts she promised she'd keep in check. It wasn't known if Peyton flowed both ways as Heyden did, but time would tell her for sure. For now she silently lusted for her. Hopefully she'd hold her sexual pruning off until Greg showed.

***

"Guess who?" Heyden held his eyes covered by her hands. Her small orbs pressed into his back. Her fragrance was all too familiar.

"What are you doing?" Greg whispered low, breaking free of the game and searching the premises for traces of Brian.

"I missed you!" She cooed playfully.

"You need to stop...what's gotten into you?" A nervous Greg swallowed, pretending as if they didn't know each other when his dick had been well acquainted with, unbeknownst to everyone.

"Hmmm...nice place on words, better yet, what have I been missing...Y-O-U! Don't you miss me?" She slid into his arms. He wanted her there, but fear of Brian catching them was playing heavily on his mind. He couldn't if he wanted to, return her advances. Though his words defended the fear, his dick was betraying him. Solid as steel, he pushed her off and away from him.

"Come to my room!" Heyden purred. "I've got a surprise for you!"

"No. You have got to stop this Heyden, come on."

"Are you still letting Brian dictate your penis for you? Damn! I can't have any fun. That sexy bridesmaid isn't biting. I want some pussy to play with." Heyden took the warning and backed off, taking her seat at the bar, finally.

"You are so bad!" Greg laughed, shaking his head. "You have a death wish or something?"

"I like to live dangerously. Sue me!" Heyden sipped her Long Island. "Pussy is hard to get, for even a kitten like me!"

"Maybe you should curb your appetite at least until you get back to base." Greg sampled his drink. It was a perfect mix of Tanqueray and lime club soda.

"Maybe...we can have a real party later, you bring Mia." Heyden winked.

"Oh, so since I'm trying to keep my dick, you're selling me out for the competition?" Greg shrilled.

"Oh no baby, I'm expanding the wealth. I'm not sure I can handle rejection. Ok, later. Private party?" She eased a duplicate key into his shirt pocket.

***

"Where's my play toy?" Heyden scooted upon the bed, dressed in nothing but black lacey panties.

"She had something to do. I'm sorry." Greg unbuttoned his shirt as her legs fell wide open. She knew his pussy envy would win, but she had a surprise for him. Nothing got her off more than to put another woman's cunt in a man's face for sport.

Taking her by the wrists, Greg hovered over her, kissing her deeply. She moaned to the pleasure as his tongue parted her glossy lips and his solid dick pressed into her thigh. Freeing his hand, he explored and caressed her olive skin. He loved her blue eyes. Often he couldn't look lovingly into them, for they matched his Bruhs! If Brian knew what he was doing, was about to do with his sister, he'd kill him. Best Man, he'd be a dead man. Brian's temper was menacing. He was territorial about his woman Nicole and the rest of the women in his life...period!

Stroking the hardness, Heyden guided Greg's other hand into the soft heat that blazed between her legs. Fingering her slickness, he parted her luscious lips with his index finger while his mouth fastened to her erect nipples. Now undressed, he slid her panties down her long legs, kissing every inch on the way to her ankles. Greg pulled her legs a part, inspecting the juicy slit, he so loved to taste. Her body writhed in passion as his tongue flicked over the leaking mound. Lapping the thick folds of skin, he reveled in the awe of her clit, plump, and protruding like a small penis. It turned him into a violent mess, as he clamped his mouth around it and sucked it for dear life. Bucking against his sweet mouth, Heyden massaged her titties riding the pleasure.

She exploded into his mouth and he swallowed every drop of her nectar. Her body slowly came down from the high of his exploration of her sex. Changing her position, she coaxed his back to the door and guided him to his knees. Heyden grasped the full length of his meaty cock, stroking the smooth satiny feel over a steel underlining, licking her lips as her pussy juiced to the thought of it entering her.

"I told you I have a surprise for you." She stroked it as she spoke to him and to his sex. Suddenly from behind him Mía Rodarté, the wedding planner smoothed her hands over the arcs of his shoulders and back. He didn't protest. It was every man's fantasy to fuck two women and satisfy them both. As Heyden kissed and lathered it, Mía massaged the curves of Greg's ass as she knelt down and openly kissed his dick to Heyden's offering.

"Ah...shit." Was all Greg could say, no protesting it seemed. Mía explored Heyden's nipples to her touch to Heyden's delight. Greg collected his condom, but it was taken from his hand by Mía who buried her head in his crotch, taking the entire thickness into mouth. Her ass perched upwards for Heyden's inspection. She couldn't wait to taste Mía's pussy. Her mouth watered as she fingered the slickness. Tight, to her inspection she pressed a finger inside. Mía's moans were conflicted between the dick choking her and the finger fucking her. Heyden spread Mía's thighs apart and buried her face in Mía's pussy and ass.

***

"So, tomorrow is your day? You will make a beautiful bride!" Peyton's lids watered on careful thoughts to keep what was about to happen from happening. She couldn't help it. Her life was blown apart the day she was served divorce papers. Her best friends life wasn't by any stretch planned, but she'd found a guy who was willing to make the tiny lemons into lemon pie. She wasn't heartbroken for the lost of love, but the image it represented. She was single again, and all she needed was a few more hours and this feeling of desperation would pass. It was hard to put on good face for her best friend.

"I can't believe tomorrow, I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world. How did I get here Peyton?" Nicole looked off and away at her dress. This evening she and Brian would spend the night in separate suites. The twins, now five months were long since asleep in their Mema's loving arms. Everyone in the bridal party was somewhere around this place. Brian hopefully on his best behavior, with Greg as the designated driver, Nicole blinked her lids and happy tears fell freely. "Tomorrow...just a few minutes away Peyton."

***

Mía's tongue expertly parted the folds of Heyden's pussy, caressing her toned ass. Heyden bucked forward and back gently against Mía's face, watching as the cancellation prize's tongue flicked back and forth over her clit. The insides of her thighs clenched, squeezing the sides of Mía's face. "Hmm...shit!" Mía swore, and Greg drilled inside coating his condom covered dick with her essence, milking it's juices as they gushed, sending his lids to flutter, begging his tool to hang on a little while longer. Slapping against her thighs, he fucked her harder and harder watching in shocking pleasure at the sight of Mía's palms squeezed Heyden's ass cheeks and listening to the little whimpers of her workings in Heyden's gyrations.

"OH...fuck! Yes...eat my pussy. Oh yeah. Oh...I love your mouth on it! I'm coming!" Heyden bucked and soon exploded, riding the waves of her orgasm, ending the torrent journey to ecstasy. Still Greg pumped harder, sliding and knifing his cock into Mía's welcoming vice. Unable to hang on any longer, as the sight of the two women making love before him cut off his control. The clinch is his ass, he bucked harder than before as Mía screamed as she matched his course, and they both shook with pleasure finding their way to the orgasm pinned up for hours. Mía's face covered in the sweet nectar of Heyden devoured his lips hungrily. He tasted Heyden and wanted more, though nothing left to give her. He pulled his flaccid tool from Mía gently. Heyden covering Mía from behind sealed their shared experience with a soft sexy kiss, tasting her own sex.