Dr. Grey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Simon returned to see that Grey had arranged for another chair to be placed in front of his desk, allowing both Karen and him to sit and face the Doctor. Grey smiled, as always, before launching his next velvet-gloved assault on their marriage.

"This afternoon I am going to talk to you each in private for a few moments, then we can come back as a group. We are going to focus on your sexual life together, specifically how we can overcome any aspects that are hindering it, so that you can focus with crystal clarity on each other's needs. This is the second stage of Karen's therapy, in which we move mainly towards getting her to refocus her sexual energy back into the marriage."

Simon and Karen nodded. Grey left Karen alone for a few moments whilst he took Simon aside, noting with silent satisfaction that she was looking ungrounded once more. At a safe distance, Grey whispered into Simon's ear.

"Now Simon, this is going to be the same for both you and Karen. I am going to focus on one thing your sexuality wants to say to her, but has until now been afraid to, and one thing that it wants to share to rid it of guilt. In this way you gain a new understanding of each other's needs, whilst you also forgive one dark secret each that you feared to share. Ok?"

Simon was nervous but this sounded like a fair, therapeutic approach to the predicament his wife was in. He was also glad that the whole idea was to focus Karen back onto him, for his jealousy at this mysterious other man she "obsessed" about would not leave him alone. He agreed.

Grey directed Simon to send Karen over to him. Simon did so as he sat down and Karen hurried towards the man she now regarded as her rock of sanity. Upon a close approach to him she was rewarded with that familiar sense of being calm and loved. Every time it simply reconfirmed that his judgement was sound.

"Although I have told Simon that this is focusing away from aversion, Karen, it will also have elements of aversion mixed in with your part. I decided not to tell him for fear he may cease to co-operate in this vital aspect of your therapy. We are going to look at two things today, one of which is designed to show Simon a side of you that you have been afraid to show recently and the other is to tell him something he did not know."

"Ok, Doctor Grey."

"In your case I will prompt you to tell him about your exhibitionism and also to admit how nervous you have been feeling around him recently. It's going to hurt, Karen but it really will help to bring your focus back onto him. I know you are going to be nervous, so I will prepare a handkerchief to help you. Sit down again please."

Grey prepared some cologne on a handkerchief as Karen nervously sat back into the chair. He explained to Simon that Karen was going to be nervous, given her mental state at the moment, and that he was going to use some aroma-therapy oils to try and help soothe her a little. Handing the handkerchief to Karen he held her eye for just a second, to glory in the registration of gratitude that flashed towards him.

Grey called for a screen to be brought in and, whilst everyone stood, two assistants rearranged the two chairs around it. The result was that one chair was place, exposed, in the centre of the room whilst the other was fully covered by the solid screen. A tripod-mounted video camera was placed on the wall near the screen, though it was turned squarely to face the chair in the centre of the room.

Grey faced Simon and Karen as the assistants left.

"Simon, please go and sit in the chair in the centre of the room. Karen is to sit on the chair behind the screen. You will see that the assistants have placed radio headsets alongside each chair. These will transmit only to each other and to a headset that I will wear, to protect your privacy. Use only these to communicate and please only communicate when prompted by me."

Karen looked worried.

"Where will you be Doctor Grey?"

Grey looked the picture of the professional as he spoke in a reassuring tone to her.

"I will be outside, Karen, monitoring the session via the camera set up on that wall. I hope to allow you to feel the minimum intrusion into your bonding session. Simon will be fine getting his headset on but you look a little edgy, Karen, so I will help you before I leave."

Simon sat in his chair as Grey led Karen behind the screen. She sat, washed in his calming yet undetectable odour, as he helped her to put her headset on. As it was secured on her, he then secured his own and spoke into the mouthpiece.

"Karen, this is Doctor Grey. Only you can hear me for the moment so just listen please. I told Simon I was going to exit the room because I wanted him to relax fully with you, however I shall be here behind the screen to give you support. Just allow me to pretend to exit and then I shall return in silence."

Karen nodded gratefully.

Grey told them both to close their eyes and meditate for a second whilst he exited. He loudly open and then closed the office door before locking it. Silently he moved past Simon and behind the screen to Karen, where he produced the video viewer for the camera. He placed the screen in clear view at the base of the chair and put the control on the arm. Then, as they watched Simon in the chair, he held Karen's her hand in a comforting manner.

The headsets relayed the perfect, soothing clarity of Doctor Grey's voice into their ears.

"To get us relaxed and used to the equipment, I am going to ask you to perform a series of non-sexual role-plays and exercises. This will take about 45 minutes. Once that is complete I will then move onto the matters we discussed a few moments ago."

Grey set Simon off on a ten minute talk about what he did for a living whilst he produced a tub of the lubricant for Karen. He clicked into her channel alone.

"This is, of course, going to become a sexual discussion Karen. Please take this gel and lubricate yourself well whilst you listen to Simon. Give your panties to me."

Simon continued to tell his boring anecdotes as Grey watched Karen pull up her skirt and remove her panties. She gave them to him and began to finger herself with the lubricant, whilst Grey stood directly behind her and secretly drunk down her scent. It intoxicated him once more.

Once Karen had finished with the gel, Grey instructed her to talk about parents. He continued to smell the crotch of her panties and nibble the hairs within as he waited for the gel to begin to take affect.

It had been 20 minutes by the time Grey instructed Karen to stop. He dropped the panties and moved slowly towards her as he spoke to them both.

"Now we are used to speaking alone into the microphones, I am going to set some exercises in which you hold a series of conversations. Whilst I prepare, just sit with your eyes closed and relax."

Grey changed the channel to Karen alone.

"Karen, I want to continue the aversion element whilst we do this. Whilst the oral this morning was a good start, I would like to take it back a level for the moment. I want you to imagine that we are not covered by a screen but instead that we are at your house. Your children are out but Simon is in the next room preparing dinner for us. He could come in at any moment, so we have to be as subtle as teenagers in their parents' house, but I want us to engage in foreplay as if we need to be able to spring apart at any second. In this manner I want to combine the guilt you used to feel as a teenager with the guilt you should feel about doing this with a man other than your husband."

The gel was tingling inside her vagina, in partial response to the presence of the cologne that Grey wore, but having failed to find guilt so far with Grey, Karen would have happily engaged in this lesser-deception anyway. She nodded.

"To help us maintain the deception needed I will change the microphone settings on our headsets. From now on, Karen, you will need to activate a button near the mouthpiece in order to make it live. Remember, however, that when one microphone is live it will pick up noises and so we must proceed with the same caution as if we feared being overheard in our hypothetical situation. With that proviso, you are to role-play as instructed by me."

Grey altered the microphone settings and began to fondle Karen's breasts as he addressed them both.

"Simon, I want you and Karen to imagine that you are preparing a meal for a guest. Karen is playing hostess whilst you are preparing the meal in the next room. I will play the guest. You can talk about any subject that you would in polite conversation but must maintain the conversation until I tell you to stop. You begin please."

Simon began to talk about the ingredients as Doctor Grey began to kiss Karen, tenderly at first but then building as lovers do to indicate their impending consent. Grey knew, better than most, the important bonding that kissing generates in a couple and he was pleased when Karen responded with full enthusiasm. He would make her anticipation build slowly, as the gel stimulated her vaginal nerves, until she would be more aroused than she had ever known.

As Karen began to stroke Grey's legs, she realised that Simon was expecting an answer.

"Yes, it's been lovely weather today love. Our guest is fine at the moment; they are just making themselves at home. How's work been today?"

Simon replied as Karen stroked Grey's thighs and made her way up to the crotch of his trousers, cupping his balls and slowly rubbing them in a circular motion. Grey knew that Karen would never admit it to herself but that he had pushed her past a mental threshold. The thrill-seeking part of her brain, so over-stimulated already by the concoction of drugs he had got her addicted to, was now responding to the past-memories of the fantastic sex she had felt from him. Coupled with this was the natural female instinct to mate with a man she sees as a strong, protective figure, and he knew she had become the dream-lover that Simon could never be.

Grey had given her this time to allow her to make-out with him in a natural way, adding her own enthusiasm to the heady mixture of drug-fuelled euphoria. He was now about to experience her soul make love to him in a way and, in doing so, become his slave. The exhibitionist in her was about to explode making her, sub-consciously at least, embrace the deception of her husband.

Simon ended with another question.

"How about you, sir, are you ready for dinner soon?"

Grey smiled as he motioned for Karen to stand. He sat down and took her onto his lap, allowing his hand to move down the back of her dress.

"I am fine Simon. Yes, I can hardly wait to dine with you. Is it your own recipe?"

Grey knew every spot to touch on a woman's body and began to expertly stroke Karen's buttocks as she leant forwards. She moaned softly as those talented fingers touched with practised, expert skill.

"It's one of Karen's that she recommended," Simon replied.

Grey indicated to Karen to look at the video screen as he activated the controls on the chair arm. The video camera zoomed in on Simon, until his crotch filled the entire shot.

"The main problem is always the meat. Is your meat still tender, Simon?"

Karen stifled a small laugh. It was the first time Grey had ever heard her laugh and it meant she had bonded well with him.

"Yes, it's fine sir," Simon said.

Grey moved his hand around the waist of the skirt and positioned Karen so that she could feel his next comment as well as hear it.

"No matter what your wife shows me, Simon, I always find that my meat ends up hard. I remember recently, when she was trying to teach me cooking lessons again, we ended up having to soften it in a bowl of warm water."

As Karen heard Grey say this she felt herself pressing hard against his erection. The gel was running a losing race with her natural instincts to warm her wetness anew. She was aching for this foreplay to end but thrilling in the naughtiness. She decided to add a little herself, much to Grey's delight.

"Simon, it's a little dark in here so I am going to open the shutters for a while. It will give our guest a chance to admire the view." Karen said as she cradled her legs to allow her naked pussy to rest just in front of Grey's eyes.

Simon warmed to the theme.

"It's just a pity you cannot see beyond the horizon because there are some beautiful places to go," he said.

Grey stroked around Karen's naked pussy lips, causing her to stretch in silent celebration.

"I'll go there after dinner, Simon, thanks for the recommendation. In the meantime, whilst you finish the cooking, I'll just stretch a little for now and see what I can from here."

Karen engaged Simon is general banter, skilfully keeping her voice level as Grey probed his gel-covered fingers first around the edges of her pussy and then deep into her asshole. He finger-fucked her ass for the next few minutes, something Karen had never felt before, before finally addressing them both.

"Ok everyone, thank you for that. We have had enough practice with the equipment and I hope it's made us feel relaxed. Now, in a few moments, we will move onto the main therapy."

Grey kissed Karen tenderly and then allowed her to sit in the chair again, whilst he stood over her in his professional manner once more. He opened a channel to Karen and spoke softly.

"Karen, that was good that you embraced the aversion therapy but I remind you to focus on Simon. Did you feel guilt at what we just did?"

"Yes" she said, even though they both knew it was a lie.

Grey knew that he would have to break her bond of affection for him when the fifth great experiment began, but that would be easy enough. For now he just enjoyed the power it gave him.

Grey opened his microphone to them both again.

"We are going to start with Karen, Simon. She is going to tell you firstly about one of her secret fears. Karen, proceed please"

Karen cleared her throat.

"Recently, I have felt nervous when I am at home with you and the kids. I think it is to do with the fact that I have lost some of my sexual focus on you and I am scared in case I lose it all."

It was a true admission and Simon admired her courage.

"Karen, I know. I will support you through it and not think any the less of your love for me," Simons voice was charged with emotion as he replied.

Grey faked his admiration.

"Excellent, both of you. Secondly, Simon, Karen is going to tell you something about her sexuality that she has been afraid to. I want you to try to embrace it positively. I warn you both that I know all that is to be revealed today and, if you hold back, I will be forced to reveal the details myself. Ok Karen, tell him please."

Karen felt soothed by Grey's presence but she still trembled as she spoke. From the newly expanded video shot, Grey could see Simon was as well.

"Simon, you know that time you entered me on the bus? Well, I really enjoyed it. I crave exhibitionist sex, sex outdoors, and it really hurts me that you will not even give it a try anymore." Karen was afraid as she finished, afraid of the pending response.

Both Karen and Grey could hear the relief in Simon's voice.

"It that all? Oh, babes, it's not something I fancy but I'd have always been happy to do it occasionally for you."

Grey decided to have fun.

"Are you sure, Simon? Are you saying you would engage in exhibitionist activity to please your wife?" Grey asked.

"Absolutely Doctor Grey" Simon replied with a confidence he was about to regret.

Grey smiled.

"Ok, Simon. I know your wife cannot see you but I can, via the camera at the moment. Take off your clothes and lay them beside the chair, then sit with your legs spread in order that the camera may see your penis clearly." Grey said it with such an air of professional expectation, as one would hear a dentist tell a patient to spread their mouth wide, that Simon was trapped by his previous answer.

Simon stood up and began to nervously undress as Grey switched to Karen's headset only.

"You see how much he loves you Karen? He is prepared to humiliate himself in front of another man rather than endanger the therapy."

Karen felt her age-old love for Simon return and she did indeed feel a twinge of guilt for mocking him so just now. As Karen felt that Grey was teaching her a lesson she did not realise that he was, in fact, operating a double bluff. It would help her to not question the aversion therapy and it also set a precedent for her.

Simon sat naked in the chair, his flaccid penis a testament to his humiliation.

"I can tell you Karen" Grey said as he changed back to both headsets "that Simon is now naked in my office. That, Simon, is a good start and I commend you. Ok Simon, it is now your turn."

Simon sat up and prepared himself.

"Simon, during our initial chat you told me of a guilty secret you had. I think you are projecting it into your sex-life with Karen, especially as it relates to the time she was pregnant. Before you start, however, I want to try to turn this into a positive sexual experience in both of your minds. It will be a catharsis and also a new, open and honest start to your re-focused sexual future. Ok?"

Simon knew that Grey was referring to the secretary and he shrunk inside. However maybe this therapist was right, maybe it was time for a clean start. Both he and Karen agreed.

"The camera is focused on you Simon, so there is no fear that your wife's modesty will be compromised as long as she stays behind the screen. Give Karen 5 minutes to prepare and then begin to tell her, in complete detail, everything. I want you, Karen, to masturbate where appropriate and attempt to project that positive energy onto the negative image you will have. In addition Karen, you must attempt to act out what you are told, using your imagination, and that means Simon must give you complete instructions 5 minutes from now please, Simon."

As Simon waited, Grey switched to Karen's headset again.

"You know this is going to be about the secretary. It's a catharsis for him as well as you, added to additional aversion and guilt, in the hope he can admit his affair whilst strengthening your sexual bond. For this exercise, I am Simon and you are the secretary. Act out on me exactly what he describes and how he describes it, nothing more and nothing less," Grey said.

5 minutes later, Grey spoke to them both.

"Ok Simon, to help to make this easier I am going to allow you to depersonalise it a little. Refer to the male party in the third person, not as yourself. Begin."

Grey watched Simons's naked, limp cock in the viewer as he felt his own throb. This was going to be fun.

"His wife had been pregnant for six months and had gone off sex completely. He was horny as hell and his secretary, who he knew had always fancied him, was awake to her chance. Karen, stand in front of him and slowly undo your buttons." Simon was talking in a nervous manner, partly due to the confessional element and partly due to his lack of experience as a drama-director.

Grey sat in the chair as Karen stood in front of him, slowly undoing her buttons whilst fixing him with a look of pure sexual intent. Her bra became exposed and her breasts, now so familiar to Grey, regained their excitement to him because of the situation that was presenting them.

Simon continued.

"He was in his office with his co-workers outside but his secretary had obviously planned this moment for a while. Karen, beckon him to stand up and then kiss him passionately. As your kissing builds you should move your hands slowly down his back and then around to his crotch. Once you can feel his penis, I want you to stroke it with one finger."

Grey thrilled as her husband ordered Karen to make out with him. It was nice to have to do nothing but enjoy watching his puppets dance for his amusement. Karen embraced Grey with an eagerness that probably surpassed the original secretary, moving her hands as directed whilst allowing herself to build her arousal with every kiss. As her finger began to stroke Grey's crotch she felt a twinge of revenge against Simon. She was going to do nothing, absolutely nothing, with Grey that Simon had not done with that bitch all those years ago.