Dr Grey: Final Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon, I realise that this is not the ideal situation for arousal but I have to insist that you allow Karen to make you hard. I will give you both 5 minutes maximum before I break the other syringe. Meanwhile your kids will get a chance to see how mom and dad fool around. No more distant squeaks for Susan and Mary. Proceed." Grey said.

Karen knew that one certain thing to arouse Simon, even when he was drunk, was for them to perform 69 together. She lay on top of Simon and the couple began to stimulate each other. Thanks to the fact that they could close their eyes and block out the situation it was a matter of only a few minutes before Simon was rock-hard.

Whilst they were performing for his pleasure, Grey had taken another syringe out of the bag. This one contained a clearly different liquid than the antidote. Upon seeing Simon's erection he handed the syringe to Karen.

"Simon, be still. Karen, inject that liquid just below the sack of Simon's balls."

The sharp pain of the injection made Simon cry out and all arousal was instantly lost. His cock, however, became far harder and more sensitive than he could ever remember.

"That will keep you hard for a while Simon. We will need that soon enough. Karen, you've played your part so please come here and allow me to cuff you again. Simon, remain there please." Grey motioned to Karen as he spoke and she complied. He sent her to sit down again.

Susan willed Grey to choose her but she was again disappointed.

"Mary, it's your turn now please. Come here. Simon, stand up where you are." Grey said.

Mary moved over to Grey and was released.

"Mary, I promised you last night that you would get a chance to fondle your father when he was erect. Move over to him and take your clothes off. Then I want you to stroke, fondle and kiss him. Simon, I warn you that I expect to see your arousal rating increase by at least the minimum 5%. I know you have reticence with her being your daughter but she is also a new pussy that is playing with your oh-so-bored married body. Let nature take its course and save a life." Grey warned.

Mary moved to her father and felt a thrill, despite her best nature and efforts to defeat it. Grey and the others saw the spike in her heart rate but part of her was grateful to Grey for making this fantasy real. Then she remembered what Grey was and she felt confused again. She undressed herself fully as Simon watched her, desperate to try to become aroused but wondering if his natural parental guilt would allow it. Simon tried to forget that this was his daughter but instead thought of her as his new secretary, which seemed to help a little.

Mary began to stroke Simon's cock. The injection had made it so incredibly sensitive to touch that even the slightest movement thrilled him. Soon, with Mary's naked body twisting around him, he felt aroused. He managed to pretend that he was pleased solely for the saving of a life but, in truth, part of him was pleased at the event itself.

Grey watched the screen with pleasure whilst Susan and Karen watched in growing disbelief. Both Simon and Mary were becoming aroused far more than Grey had requested and it was soon obvious that this had been a latent, filthy desire in them both from before Grey ever appeared.

"Simon, lay down. When he has, Mary, lie down with him and give daddy head," Grey said.

Simon lay down in anticipation while Mary watched her father prepare to satisfy one of her deepest cravings. She slowly knelt and began to perform felatio on her father, thrilling at the warmth of his pulsations whilst stroking his balls lightly.

Grey allowed the screen to tell the tale. Within a minute it was clear that Simon was more aroused than he had been with Karen when they were engaging in 69. Mary had seemingly abandoned the gravitas of the situation on favour of her own dark lust, for her arousal was immense.

Grey saw the horror on Karen's face but it was not enough for him. He took her and laid her down next to her husband, with her hands still bound. Her face was now an inch from her daughter's bobbing head, as it swallowed and then released her husband's cock with abandon.

"Karen, I want you to read out loud what I write on some paper." Grey said as he produced some from his jacket. As Susan sat transfixed by her moral horror, Grey began to show Karen some words he had just written.

"That's it baby," Karen read, "Suck daddy like mommy never would."

Even though they knew it was forced, the screen showed that the sound of Karen's apparent approval added to the enjoyment of Simon and Mary.

"That's my girl, suck his cum inside and swallow him. Let daddy feel his first complete sucking for twenty years," Karen began to cry again as she read the words aloud.

Grey showed her one other message, which made Karen shake as she read it aloud.

"Taste the seed that planted you. Replace mommy with Daddy's little angel."

Simon came with a roar that shocked Karen. Mary felt his sperm explode into her mouth and she savoured it, before swallowing her father and moving one step further into her own private abyss.

Grey gave everyone a minute to absorb what had happened.

"Another part of your sexuality that has been denied by your wife, Simon, is spanking. I know it felt good to spank Karen in my office but now, given that Mary has just committed such a serious sin, I think it's appropriate for you to discipline her," Grey said.

Grey indicated that Simon should take Mary over his knee back in his chair. Simon complied as a very scared-looking Mary wondered how this was going to feel.

Simon began to spank his daughter and the screen again showed his arousal, although this time it was more muted as he began to re-focus on what he was doing. The spanking was gentle, not hurting at all, and Mary simply thought it felt loving. She neither liked not disliked it.

Grey did not care. He simply wanted to wait a few minutes for Simon to gain new seed. He placed Karen in the standing position, so that Mary's head was next to her pussy.

"You see Mary, mommy's old and her pussy is slack now. I'll take care of her later, you just focus on daddy," Grey said.

Susan was still tied and unable to do anything. An attempt to rush Grey whilst still bound would not only be suicide but it may also spell death for the entire family. She had to wait and choose her moment wisely.

After a few minutes, Grey became bored and placed Karen in the centre of the room. He released one hand only and secured the other with wire.

"Simon and Mary, lay down in front of Karen," Grey said.

They did as Grey stood back again. Once Simon and Mary had settled, Grey began again.

"Simon move on top of Mary. Karen, I want you to guide Simon's cock inside Mary's pussy. As you do, read this aloud," Grey said as he held up more paper.

As Mary felt her father on top of her, with her mother guiding his rock-hard cock inside her tight pussy, it was all she could do not to groan.

"Spread your legs for daddy, Mary, let your freshness thrill him as he gives you everything he gives to mummy," Karen read through her tears.

The father in Simon fought with the man inside his daughter. She was tight, fresh and oh-so beautiful and this was the first new pussy he had been inside for years. Both he and Mary told themselves that they were only doing this under duress but their moaning, sighing and sheer duration indicated what a shallow mental-façade that was. Eventually Simon claimed his little girl and Mary claimed her second lover, just as Grey had promised.

Grey allowed them to rest, fully intending to call a break, when he heard Susan speak.

"Seems my father is more of a man than you, Grey. At least he can last more than 90 seconds inside a pussy." Susan knew that Grey's super-ego would be incensed not only by her insult but also by her challenge to him as the man in charge. Forgetting that both Simon and Mary were free, and wearing a face of thunder, Grey moved menacingly towards Susan.

"We'll see how long I can last, you bitch. Come here!" Grey screamed.

Grey grabbed Susan and violently uncuffed her. Susan knew that he would for this was now about power, raw power and she knew he would want to use his superior strength and not "tricks" like cuffs. As she felt her wrists loosen she wheeled round and struck Grey on the face, sending him reeling with surprise.

Susan let out a cry of rage as she flew towards Grey. Simon, seeing this, was beginning to get up to help. Grey recovered and saw the two of them approaching, deciding in an instant that he had only enough time to fire once. More out of malice than logic he fired the gun at Susan, missing her head but hitting her collarbone. As Susan fell, screaming, she felt her chest explode with agony.

Simon reached Grey as he tried to turn on him, grabbing the gun but failing to disarm him cleanly. Simon landed a blow to Grey's stomach but it failed to wind him, either that or Grey's' adrenaline was too great to register the damage. Instead Grey took the feet out from under Simon and sent him crashing to the floor, instantly covering him again with the gun.

"Bad move." Grey panted as he fired the gun once into Simon's left arm and once into his right leg.

"You see, I don't want you to die. We have a lifetime of memories to make, after all," Grey said with malice.

Grey forced Mary up and back into cuffs before sitting both her and Karen back down.

Regaining his breath for a moment he surveyed the scene. Two bleeding family members... although, with a little first aid, he could let them live. Two left and only one to survive the poison. Interesting twist to the experiment, he thought.

"Karen and Mary, I have the power of life and death over you all now. I will patch up those two and then take a break. When I return, I shall award the antidote to the one of you who pleases me most. I shall start by riding your pussy again, Karen, in front of your husband this time. Make it special for me, I warn you," Grey said.

He found material to give to Simon and Susan. It was not enough to give them more than an hour or so before the blood loss killed them, but it was a start. He then tied Mary and Susan tightly, hand to hand, to ensure they did not try to follow the example of the others. Then he went into the kitchen.

Karen whispered to Mary.

"I need your help. Do what I say"

Grey returned 10 minutes later in a much more composed manner.

"Ok Karen, let's show your old man what real fucking sounds like," Grey said as he rolled Karen over.

Karen spread her legs.

"I want life, Doctor Grey. Take me, make me yours and let me live," she said.

Grey thrilled at her submission. She was going to sell her own daughter to hell unless, of course, Mary gave him something even sweeter. He undressed and plunged his penis deep inside her pussy.

As he entered her, Grey felt his cock shred under the glass shards that Mary had helped Karen insert. He screamed with pain and tried to withdraw but Karen locked him in a scissors motion and flipped them all away from his gun. Karen screamed herself as the glass now shredded the lining of her vagina, causing deep, deep internal wounds.

Grey's eyes filled with pain and fear as Karen spoke, softly.

"If you knew the Viet Cong , you bastard, you would never have left that glass syringe shattered around here. Their women used this on the GI's, risking death in order to incapacitate fighting men. I'm dead anyway and now I am going to take you with me."

Grey could feel the blood pouring from his groin. He was getting weak through shock and soon he would not be able to fight anymore.

"When we die, Mary can take her antidote and call 911 for the others. You have only one choice left," Karen gasped.

Grey was finding it hard to focus.

"What?"

"For you to win this game you started you have to ruin this family. My death is the only thing that can destroy them now and thus, to win the game, you have to die with me. You could, however, lose the game and save us all. You have a cell in that jacket over there," Karen said as she flipped them towards it. The glass cut deeper and she knew she and Grey had minutes at most to summon help or, by the time Mary could, they would be dead.

"How much do you hate women, Doctor Grey? How much does your ego want you to live?" Karen asked through clenched teeth. "It's your call to make."

Grey was a conflicting storm of anger, pain, fear and hatred. His strength was failing and he needed to decide quickly.

Grey decided.