Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Cuddy's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgetting her own pleasure Thirteen also screamed into Cuddy's cunt just before her mouth and face was covered in the woman's cum. The brunette was inundated with her superior's juices, attempting to swallow the copious amount of liquid that poured down her throat and into her belly. Despite her best efforts some still slid down her chin and her face was spattered.

Cuddy's movements slowed and she pushed the internist free. The girl toppled backwards onto the floor panting heavily. Slowly coming down from her high the Dean looked at her victim and saw the toll her actions had taken on the usually dominant lesbian.

Lisa took in the brunette's dishevelled appearance and smiled widely. Thirteen was now pale and shaking, still breathing heavily. Her hair was a tangled mess whilst her eyes were wide and wild, the mascara rimming them now ruined. The girl's make up was a mess, Cuddy's juices still covering her face.

Her external appearance didn't look as bad as Thirteen felt. She had submitted to another woman. This time she was the inferior and Cuddy was the superior!! Now she was left exhausted, embarrassed and still unsatisfied!

"Time to finish what you started?" she asked, trying to assert her former confidence, realising she had never had to ask before increasing her own embarrassment.

"Nope" Cuddy replied smiling wickedly, her breath returning, "That was fun, but I think I'm finished with you. Maybe you should take care of yourself from now on."

Thirteen stared at Cuddy, amazed, the woman still regaining her composure on the desk. The superior Doctor still managed to look amazing, smiling even more deeply.

"I'm done with you now Dr. Hadley. You may go." Cuddy gestured to the door, eyebrows raised.

Thirteen scrambled up attempting to wipe her face with her hands. Now she was angry, furious even. The young doctor had taken Cuddy's crap for too long, working around her code of ethics time and time again. How many hours had she spent doing House's paper work? How many times had she jumped through Cuddy's administrative hoops, all to end up where she'd started? Thirteen was sick of bending over backwards for this superior. Now it was Cuddy's turn to bend over for her.

The young Doctor managed to step forward quickly, even though her pants were still wrapped around her ankles, surprising the older woman. Grabbing Cuddy by the wrist Thirteen bent her superior's arm tightly around her own back, spinning the Dean around to face her own windows. Surprised, Cuddy attempted to shake the younger woman off. Thirteen easily shrugged off the attempt to disentangle and using her free hand finally bent the Dean over her own desk, pinning Cuddy's face to its walnut surface.

"Dr. Hadley! What are you doing, I could have you fired for this!!"

Thirteen leant over the Dean's back, keeping her pinned to the desk, using her thighs to trap the other woman's legs beneath her.

"I'm just taking my frustrations out on the top of the food chain boss, like you said to earlier remember? You seduced me..."

"Well, yes", Cuddy said, weakly: "But I was hoping you would find a more productive way to channel your energy..."

"Don't worry, I think your ass will be more than enough to keep me away from your staff, at least, for a while. And so it looks like I get to make the next move, finally I have the chance to fully express myself," Thirteen explained, beginning to massage the luscious rump of her difficult administrator; "You thought you could just have me fuck you and then walk away? What was the point of all this, some kind of lesson?"

Thirteen's free hand played with the lace of the Cuddy's panties, the Doctor beneath her now wiggling awkwardly. Thirteen allowed her fingers to slip up and down the woman's tight crack, teasing Cuddy endlessly, before tugging the garment free, allowing Lisa' lingerie to pool around her ankles.

"You know what? I think its your turn to learn something, Dr. Cuddy. Tell me, have you ever been fucked up the ass?"

Cuddy shook her head, now tearful. Lisa had never participated in anal sex, as she was always on top, in control. The Dean was also very proud of her bottom, her best feature, and had always taken care not to damage her fine posterior. Sadly for Cuddy, this was Thirteen's entire intention. Licking the fingers of her free hand quickly, Thirteen then replaced them, lightly stroking between Cuddy's tight cheeks. The Dean bit her tongue, trying to suppress her groan as long expert fingers probed her forbidden entrance, testing her yield.

Without warning Thirteen stuffed two fingers into Cuddy's anus, stretching the woman's tight anal ring. The Dean bit back a howl, still somehow aware that her staff were working just outside the door. To strangle the noise she was making the administrator grabbed an expensive pen from her desk with her free left hand, forcing the expensive stationary between her teeth before biting down.

This was just in time, as the younger Doctor began, twisting, wriggling and pumping her fingers around inside the tight sphincter of her superior, quickly loosening the professional's pooper. Even for Thirteen this was rough, but all the girl could register was the amazing feeling of the inside of the ass pinned beneath her. This body was hers now.

Cuddy shuddered as a third finger joined the original two, stretching her even wider than before. The Dean's free hand thrashed around the desk as she shuddered and rubbed against Thirteen. The intrusion was completely alien, weirder than anything she had ever experienced. All Lisa could do was tear up, her own mascara now running as Thirteen had her way with her precious butt.

The younger Doctor began teasing the weakened entrance with her thumb, rubbing it around her superiors pink rim before allowing it to join the others. Now this seemed like the perfect time to test a technique she'd never dared to use on another person before. So she leant further forward, whispering into Cuddy's ear: "Do you think you can take more my Dean?"

Once again Cuddy looked around, shaking her head frantically, eyes wide, wet and pleading.

"Well that's just too bad..."

Thirteen slammed her hand forward as hard as she could, forcing the tight asshole beneath her to accommodate her full free limb. First the knuckles passed through, then a second later Thirteen's entire wrist disappeared in between the round, wide cheeks. Cuddy bucked uselessly against her desk, stationary flying, as her body struggled with and then attempted to expel the foreign object. The formely superior woman spat out her pens and howled. There was no doubt that the entire Clinic would hear. But by this point Cuddy didn't care however, weeping pathetically as her glorious behind was broken in.

After a few long seconds Thirteen started pulling her fist out of Cuddy's butt only to push it back in again and then repeated the process, the woman's anal ring stretching for the girl's knuckles every time. The Doctor pumped away like a woman possessed, fisting Cuddy harder and harder, relieving all the frustration that the Dean's administration had caused her over the years. She had never loved abusing an ass more.

On the desk the Dean flopped like a fish out of water. Under the immense force of Thirteen's assault on her sphincter her impractical heels were nothing but a hindrance, skittering on the polished wooden floor. Unable to balance she collapsed forward. Thirteen simply adjusted, never missing a beat. Instead she simply mounted her prize.

Cuddy knew now that the balance of power within the hospital had permanently shifted, even if it was never made official. She'd never be able to look Thirteen in the eye again, never mind control her. The plan had failed and now her body was paying the price. Her anus would be ruined by this encounter and her sphincter would probably never fully recover, staying loose and open. Even now she could feel that powerful fist working its way up her rectum, knuckles brushing her bowels.

Yet instead of fighting she was starting to move against it, pushing backwards to meet the agonizing thrusts. Cuddy's perfect, curvaceous rear would be left gaping and bruised. The Dean would be tender for days after. And the worst thing? She was enjoying her submission, her ultimate surrender manifesting as sodomy! She could finally give in, allow herself to be taken by another authority in the hospital. It was freeing really.

Cuddy may have entered her office proud and in charge, but eventually Thirteen would leave, exhausted, disheveled and yet ultimately victorious.

Thirteen eventually opened the door of the office, exhausted, dishevelled and thoroughly satisfied. Whilst Cuddy may have entered her office proud and in charge, it was Thirteen who would ultimately leave it that way.

12