Dr. Harden at Your Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Doc comes over for dinner and leaves with Cee Cee.
2.7k words
4.15
28.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Doc comes over for dinner and Master punishes Cee Cee the whole night before having her go with the doc for a week of training. ~

*

The moment we came back to the house, Master slammed the door and told me to strip and be on my hands and knees for the rest of the night. I did as he commanded without haste knowing I was already in trouble from not being able to perform my squeezing abilities for the doctor. Then he made me stay in the room of shame. There are several rooms designed for different purposes in the house to suit my Master's fancies.

About ten minutes later, he came back changed into another shirt and casual pants. Then he cuffed my wrists and ankles that were connected with short chains to the floor. I stayed on all fours as he was figuring out which whip to use on me. He had several cat o' nine tails. Some were thin and some were thick. A smile came across his face as he reached for the black, braided, leather cat with a thick handle.

"Now you shall take your punishment and like it. You had too much fulfillment during the doctor's visit. Tell me, do you deserve to be punished severly?"

"Yes. Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished severly."

"Who owns you?"

"You, Master. You and only you."

"Who brought you home from the cold rain in a dark alley one night?"

"You, Master. You have a big heart."

Master was the one who took me in when I was 18 years old living on the streets. I was scared and alone. My childhood was spent moving from home to home with a single mother who had a bad habit of dating the wrong guys and was not interested in taking care of the kids. When all the kids were old enough, we all went our separate ways. I tried hard not to pick up any drug habits.

One night, I was wishing that someone would find me and give me a good home. Who ever that could offer me that will always have my loyalty. In that same night, Master walked by and dropped some of his groceries. I was picking them up hoping he would not notice, but when he turned back around, he saw me holding the food. I was reluctant to give it back, but I was worried he would beat me up so I gave the food back to him. He asked me some questions before he decided to give me a chance at starting a new life with him.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"AAAHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAHHH!!"

Whap! "This is for having the nerve to not do your exercises well enough to pleasure me fully."

Whap! Whap!

"Just for that, you will receive 100 lashes. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you, Master."

"Good. You shall stay wet of course."

I was in too much pain to think about anything else. Usually all his spanking, whipping and pinching made me wet. Tonight, I was not able to because I had so much fear in me. I knew how much he loved me. He always treated me well by keeping a roof over my head, not expect me to work to pay the bills, share the same bed with him and given me many gifts. Out of all the gifts, I always love the cream he fills inside of me.

Whap! Whap!

"How does that feel?"

"Good, Master. Thank you, Master."

"I see you are not very wet. How dare you disobey me."

He then set the whip aside and looked for something in the drawers. I could not see what he got out, but it made me scream when he inserted it into my back door. What ever it is felt wide, rubbery, prickly and the vibrations were controlled with a hand remote. It was painful as he pushed it into me with very little lubrication.

"You will stay wet for me throughout the night. Failure to do that will result in more lashes and paddling. Unless you like your soft behind to be red and aching for days, then you know what you have to do. I will be in the kitchen preparing dinner for our guest."

Before he left, he placed a blindfold over me, a gag in my mouth and watch my reaction as he pushed a button on the remote that made the toy move around. The burning sensation was too much. I was still sore from the doctor's visit.

"I want you to bounce slowly in motion. The camera will show me if you are following my orders. When ever you choose to stop, I will press this button. If you are not wet enough to my liking by the time Dr. Harden arrives, I will see to it that you feel more pain in that tight, wet spot."

He pressed the button and it made me scream in pain. I was screaming until I started to move my hips. Then he pressed the button to stop and walked out. I wanted to cry feeling neglected, but I had to think of all the good times with my Master to stay wet for him.

It has been a nice 12 years living with my Master. I would always massage his back and feet when he comes home from work. He would let me kiss him all over and unload his cream in my mouth to show his gratitude. We would take baths together and fondle with my twins to make them feel loved. I would always bounce for his relief every night before we go to sleep. How he makes me feel good.

Then I screamed almost forgetting what I was supposed to do. I was afraid to disobey his orders. My body was getting tired for what seem to be an hour or longer to me, but I did not have a choice except to continue bouncing for my Master's viewing pleasure. He loves seeing that back of me bounce for him.

Whap! Whap!

I screamed again since I did not hear him come in to whip me some more. He left the door open and he usually walks quietly around the house. My nerves were in a bundled mess. I hope that I was wet enough to his liking.

"Lets look at how wet you are. Good. You shall continue to stay wet to my liking. I will keep this in you in case I have to push the button."

He removed the blindfolds and the gag from me and unchained me. Then he put a collar on me and led me to the dining room. It was painful to move my legs with that hard toy inside of me. I whimpered at every step and my Master could hear me.

"Walk faster. We do not want our guest waiting too long. Are you enjoying your painful walk?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Who do you aim to please?"

"You, Master. Always you. It is my pleasure to please you, Master."

He led me to the corner of the dining table where Dr. Harden would be on one side and Master would be at the next seat over with me in between them.

"Stay here and behave while I get dinner out for our guest."

He chained me to the leg of the table and went into the kitchen. I could see Dr. Harden's face light up to see me.

"Well, what do we have here? Come here and enjoy some dessert before your meal."

Dr. Harden unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, softness. Then he put his hands on my head to bring me closer to him. He was moaning with much pleasure. I was trying to stay wet for my Master even though I did not take much pleasure in giving others pleasure.

"Well well well. It looks like you could not keep your hands off of her, Al. I do have appetizers. You are spoiling her."

"Ooooohhh... There is always room for dessert. You know how much I love to spoil the ones who stay wet. Indeed it is a delight to see that during a meal. Ooooohh... Mmmmm... Let me finish off here."

"Do not spoil her too much. She is still being punished for not pleasing me well enough."

The doctor removed his hardness and started to relieve himself, but Master grabbed his hand.

"Here, let me help you with that, Al. You are my guest here."

Master aimed for my back as the doc unloaded all his hot cream on me. How I wish it was Master's cream instead.

"What do you say to our guest for being so generous with his heavy load?"

"Thank you, Dr. Harden for your generosity."

Master set a dish on the floor in front of me. It was a pile of meat and veggies all mixed together. The food was the same as what Master and the doc was having except the presentation was not as neat and everything is loaded onto one dish than separate dishes. I was lucky to not be eating raw vegetables and dried meat. He made me eat that a few times when I was not massaging him well enough after a hard day at work.

As they were eating and enjoying their conversation, I was focusing on staying wet and eating my meal quickly. At the rate of Master throwing all these surprises at me, I did not know if I would get a chance to eat very much. I was hungry from having a light lunch and then going through what I did with the doc and then later in the room of shame.

After the meal, Master led me to the living room and poured a drink for Dr. Harden.

"You should be lucky that I do not have you in the room of shame for the time being while our guest is here."

"Thank you, Master. I am lucky to be with you, Master."

"You can thank me by continuing what you did earlier for Dr. Harden. Go on. Do it and do it well."

Dr. Harden sat on the edge of the sofa, unzipped his pants, took out his soft and thick member as he smiled down at me.

"You sure know how to treat a guest, Lucius."

"I like my guests to be comfortable. Relax and enjoy yourself. If you are not fully satisfied, you are free to whip her and she will thank you for it. After all, she is a pleasure girl and she will give pleasure when ever I want her to."

The doc held my head close to him and was in a state of bliss as I twirled my tongue around his softness. Then Master pushed the button again making me scream. I was not wet enough to his liking obviously and wish I could have my mouth on his softness.

"I always want my clients to be happy. There is a proposition I have for you Lucius. I think you will enjoy the results."

"Oh? What is it you propose?"

"I will let you have one of my nurses for a week while I take your little Cee Cee here into my home and train her. After a week, if you are not satisfied, I will take her in for another week. But the second week will be much more intense. It will be good for her to spend time away from you and reflect on her abilities to pleasure you better."

"This sounds good. Let me think about it a bit more. I will be right back with dessert."

As I was giving the doctor pleasure, my mind was in a state of panic. How can Master do this to me? He can do anything he pleases to me, but to have me away from him for that long? I am to service someone else except him? He knows how much I dislike pleasuring others. It is only him I want to please. I feel sad, scared and ashamed all at the same time.

"Here you go, Al. I made this myself. It is a Grand Marnier sponge cake with a Frangelico cream and fresh strawberries lightly soaked in honey and brandy."

"My my, this looks delicious."

The doc took some of the cream and put it on his hard member. It tasted so sweet and wonderful. Master is a pretty good cook. He took some classes and learned quite a bit watching the cooking shows on television.

"Al, you are spoiling her again."

"I am in a generous mood today. Do not think I am always this way. I can be just as cruel, but I choose not to most of the time."

"I think it is a good idea to let you train her. She does not deserve my attention if she does not wish to pleasure me fully."

My face was full of emotions and he could see it. I gave him a sad look and he pushed the button again making me scream and ache.

"This will be good for you. It serves you right to not be at your best for me. I do not need to look at a poor performing pleasure girl who does not wish to pleasure me well in my own home. You will be well taken care of by Dr. Harden. I know he will be quite generous to you and very giving. You will do everything he commands you to do without haste. If he chooses to punish you then you will thank him for it. Do I make myself clear?"

I tried holding back my tears and gave a nod. I have never lived with someone who will take the place of my Master even for a short time.

"Now what are you going to do for the nice doctor?"

"I will do everything he says without haste, Master."

"What else will you do?"

"I will thank him for punishing me, Master."

"You know what happens if you are not on your best behavior?"

"Yes, Master."

I did not want to think what he would do to me if I misbehave. In case, I was not clear with what he would do to me, he pulled the hard toy out of me and rammed it back in a few times making me scream helplessly. Then he made me go clean myself up and only bring the outfit I was wearing to go out in public since most of the time, I would be inside the doctor's home naked.

When I was ready and cleaned up, they were discussing the small details of what should be done to me during my stay with the doctor. I fear that it will be very difficult for me to do my best for him. I miss my Master already.

"You will go with the nice doctor tonight. Here is something for you to remember while you are away."

He had a paddle by his side with the hearts raised on the thick, hard board. Then he lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. I winced at every hit he made on my soft, back cheeks. It must have been at least 15 paddles that he gave me. I lost count after 12 from all the pain.

"There. Those red marks should stay for a bit and I am sure you will feel the pain for a few days. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Master."

"You will behave and do as you are told by the kind doctor. Do not dare come back failing to pleasure me fully. I will not be as kind as I had been tonight. You will refer to the nice doctor as Master Harden. Keep your head down in shame."

I hanged my head down and followed the doc out to his car trying to hold all my emotions in. Dr. Harden was in the best of moods as he walked out the door and waved at my Master telling him that I will be in good hands. This will be a long and agonizing week for me.