Dr. Hottie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having breakfast, I picked up his laptop and left a series of images open for him to find...the first one I'd taken just before I left my office for home yesterday. I was stood over my office desk wearing just my top - several buttons undone to show off my ample cleavage, some pink panties and high heels (my skirt was on the floor)...I inserted a caption that read: "So hubby...how much of a slut should I be at work today...do let me know."

The next one I left for Dan showed a gorgeous brunette wearing a ridiculously short black dress, stocking tops in full view and spiked high heels. The caption read: "A sissy cuck hubby with a sexy hot naughty wife never gets bored."

Others I left showed very sexy looking blondes and brunettes staring right at the camera in their tight dresses or short skirts - some topless, all wearing stockings and gorgeous panties saying to their husbands things like: "It turns me on when you suck his cock wearing my panties after he's just fucked me." Definitely a personal favourite! Some were more subtle. but equally arousing: "I'll misbehave," one hot wife was gushing, "if it turns you on." Another showed a woman rubbing her husband's cock, pre-cum glistening, saying: "So it really excites you thinking of me with another man?" Another, interestingly enough, showed a blonde haired doctor - wearing nothing but a pair of blue panties and a stethoscope, rubbing a huge black cock stating: "Will you lick this and then guide it into my pussy sissy hubby?" It was all I could do to stop myself from running back upstairs and waking Dan up for round 2 when I saw that.

The last one I left I had major concerns about, but I was so lost in lust and turned on by what the woman was saying - as it mirrored so much of my own thoughts, that I just couldn't resist. It showed a very pretty brunette wearing a pink push-up balcony bra, matching panties and stockings, licking her lips and saying to her hubby: "I want to be much, much naughtier tonight. I want you to undress him for me whilst wearing a nurse's outfit and some fishnet stockings. Then I want you to kiss and lick his cock, lead him over to the bed, guide his cock into my pussy, watch him fuck me and then wait for your creamy dessert."

I drained another cup of coffee, raced out the door - I was already late for work, which is ridiculously unprofessional for a doctor. Once I arrived, I bumped into Raquel - one of my colleagues.

"You alright, Jo...you look terribly flushed."

"Long story," I gasped. "Meet me for a drink later and I'll tell you all about it."

"You betcha!"

I rushed into my office, sent a quick text to hubby...YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK YOUR LAPTOP xxxx and headed off, only five minutes late, to the weekly manager's meeting.

Hubby and I exchanged flirty texts all morning...I was so relieved to hear from him. I was desperately worried I'd gone too far...JUST SAW THOSE PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP...HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THE GARDEN NOW?

YOU COULD ALWAYS DO IT IN MY PANTIES.

TEMPTING.

ARE YOU STILL WEARING THEM?

MIGHT BE.

The thought that Dan was still wearing my panties was a massive turn on.

LUNCHTIME

I met Raquel for lunch. You should know Raquel and I share everything. It was her idea originally to try and spice up my love life. Her first marriage had ended in divorce when her husband had discovered her in bed with another woman.

"I'm not a closet lesbian or even bisexual," she had explained to me a few months earlier, "just in case you think I'm coming on to you...though you are gorgeous...I just though Harry would love it."

"Most men would have I'm sure," I said, before adding..."So, you think I'm gorgeous?" We both laughed.

"I think you've got one hot derriere that's for sure...and don't even get me started on those things..." (she pointed at my breasts) "all our male colleagues would love to bang you."

"Raquel!"

"It's true...can't blame them. Look at you."

It was then that I had opened up about our difficulties in the bedroom.

"Is Dan seeing someone else?"

"No, he's not the kind."

"He's a man isn't he?"

"Of course he is...it's just..." I went on to explain about the size of Dan's cock, before adding..."I think he feels embarrassed."

"I had no idea."

"Nor did I, until I married him. But I love him dearly...I don't want our marriage to fail."

"It won't, if..."

"If?"

"If you do exactly as I say."

"I'm all ears."

""Well, I was really open with Sam..." (Raquel had married Sam a few moths after they'd met. Most people in the department thought Sam was the rebound guy and the marriage was doomed to failure, but they seemed besotted with each other)..."about what had happened with Harry and how I'd tried to spice up our marriage."

"And how did he respond?"

"Like a wild animal?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we went back to his place and shagged like rabbits all weekend."

"He was turned on by the thought of you with another woman?"

"Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg."

"There's more?"

"Much more."

Raquel had then explained that Sam had told her he loved wearing women's underwear, he'd be doing it since he was a teenager. He loved the idea of them being two hot women fucking each other senseless.

"And you don't mind?"

"Mind? Fuck, no. He's the best sex I've ever had. And when were both dressed up like tarts the orgasms we have are like something out of the Kama Sutra."

"Seriously?"

Raquel just stared at me licking the back of her teaspoon and looking like she was going to do a Meg Ryan on me in the middle of the hospital restaurant.

Today was the first chance we'd had for a proper catch-up since she'd encouraged me to find out what Dan liked under the covers.

"So, how are things going in the land of erotica?' She asked brazenly.

I told her everything. She gasped, laughed, even looked a little envious.

"I told you, didn't I? Men love the hot wife fantasy."

"Most men."

"Okay, most men."

"So, what's next?"

"I'm going to up the ante..."

"And turn fantasy into..."

"Reality, gosh I really hope so?"

Raquel raised her cup, grinned liked a Cheshire cat, and simply said: "To a hot wife."

"To hot wives everywhere." I responded, as we clinked our mugs together.

LATER

By the time I got home, I was gagging for it. Dan, good cuck that he was developing into, was cutting the grass. But I couldn't seduce him as I had a staff night out to get ready for. My pussy was purring at the thought of dressing as a hot wife for the first time.

I hopped in the shower. By the time I'd finished Dan was waiting with my towel.

"Time for a quickie?" He asked.

"Love to, but I've got to get ready for this work do."

"Oh, I'd forgotten about that." He looked crestfallen.

"Don't look so disappointed, who knows what I might bring home for you?" I asked, not even joking. Dan's disappointment turned to longing.

"Anyway, I need you to help me get ready. I want to look like a real tart tonight. A horny, sassy hot wife of a tart."

"You mean, this hot wife lifestyle is not just a fantasy?"

I knew I had to play this carefully now. One wrong move and all my plans would come crashing down. So I answered Dan's question with two of my own.

"Do you see those pink lacy panties on the bed? I've been wearing them all day, thinking about how sexy my hubby would look in them. How hot it would be if he wore them later while he fucked me on our bed. Would you like to wear my dirty pink lacy panties hubby?"

Dan's eyes lit up like it was the fourth of July.

He chose my outfit and my underwear for me...a short black cocktail dress, my vintage high waist pink panties he'd bought me for our first wedding anniversary (I'd forgot I had those - they were really, really sexy), my red suspender belt (I'd only worn that once as well), and sheer black stockings that went brilliantly with the new Jimmy Choo high heels I'd purchase last weekend.

Whilst Dan was in the shower, I blow dried my hair, put on my most expensive make-up including some false eyelashes and scarlet red lip gloss.

"Fuck me," Dan said, as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Glad you approve hubby...now before I leave let's get you ready as well."

"But I'm not going anywhere." He protested.

"True, but I want you ready for my return...put my dirty panties on...good now you see those pink stockings and that padded pink bra..."

"Yes," Dan said swallowing hard, definitely excited.

"They're for you."

"Okay."

"No, put them on NOW," I said, a little more sternly, Raquel had said Sam loved being submissive and she thought Dan would as well. How right she was.

"Perfect...now come here." I applied the same scarlet lip gloss I was wearing, before pulling from a bag the piece the resistance: a French maid's uniform - Dan and I had started watching Devious Maids recently and the thought of him as my sissy crossdressing French maid thrilled me. When he put the uniform on he looked stunningly hot. I spanked his bottom, squeezed it, kissed him passionately - so we both had to reapply the lip gloss, and then opened a jewellery box. Inside was a sparkly new ankle bracelet.

"You're not wearing that? Surely?" Dan said.

"Why ever not?"

"Because it basically shouts out to any man interested that you're a hot wife, so come and fuck me."

"Exactly," I said, winking and flashing my eyes at him. "Now make sure, you tidy the bedroom...after all, I might not be alone when I return."

With that, I swept out of the house before either of us could change our minds.

THE BAR

As soon as I got to the bar where we were all meeting, I went to the bathroom and texted Dan. I was nervously giddy with excitement, But I knew Dan could go ape shit at any moment. I had to keep him pervy. So I hitched up my dress to reveal a glimpse of my stockings and a touch of my vintage panties and sent Dan a selfie with the following message attached: JUST ARRIVED, MY PUSSY IS SOAKING WET KNOWING I CAN SUCK AND FUCK ANOTHER GUY TONIGHT AND BRING HOME HIS CREAM PIE FOR MY GORGEOUS HUBBY. LOVE YOU XX

Whatever doubts Dan may have been having were immediately assuaged as fortunately, this worked a treat. Moments later Dan texted back: RUBBING MY COCK IN MY MAID'S OUTFIT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. LOVE YOU TOO, DR HOTTIE. PLEASE BE AS NAUGHTY AS YOU WANT. HOPE ALL THE HUNKS LIKE YOUR ANKLE BRACELET XXXXXXXXXXX

That was my green light. I felt a surge of lust shoot through me mixed with sheer gratitude that I had such a wonderful sissy hubby. I wanted to snog Raquel - not because I'm into girls - I'm not at all - but just to show her my deep appreciation for getting me into this. I was beside myself with excitement. I left the ladies and went back into the bar. My uterus did a somersault when I saw Elliot and Lukas standing there.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked, struggling to keep myself under control.

"Truthfully?" Lukas asked.

"Yes, truthfully."

"Me or you?" Lukas asked Elliot.

"I'll do it,." Elliot replied looking like the cat that the cream.

He leaned over me, his muscles rippling in his shirt, his masculine fragrance making me feel all woozy and needy, and whispered in my ear: "We heard you were going to be here tonight and we wanted to continue our...research." I felt like I was going to faint, but recovered some composure and replied:

"I see...and what would that research look like?'

"Well, close up and personal."

"You may continue." My heart was slamming into my chest now as Elliot got real close and personal.

"Feel my cock...it wants to visit your pussy. We want to be your sperm donors. Your naughty horny sperm donors."

If the bar hadn't been so full I may not have followed Elliot's suggestion, but I was like a vampire now and if blood was a metaphor for sperm. I was ravenous. So I pressed my hand into Elliot's crotch and felt his humongous manhood pulsating through his trousers.

"I see," I said, feeling a little more in control "But what would my hubby say?"

Lukas heard this question and looking me straight in the eye said: "Maybe he'd like to watch?"

Somehow they knew. By now I didn't care. I had no idea where the rest of my colleagues might be, but I was gagging for sex.

So, I simply replied: "I think he might like that...take me home boys." I added, feeling like a proper hot wife now.

"Cam we bring a friend?' Lukas asked.

"Sure. The more the merrier."

Lukas tapped a guy who was sitting at the bar on the shoulder. When he turned round I instantly recognised him.

"Mark?" Mark is my line manager, late forties, incredibly good looking, all my female colleagues swoon whenever they work with him - including me, but I also knew that he was gay. Suddenly the penny dropped. I suspected Raquel, but it didn't matter...the thought of Mark fucking my hubby while Lukas and Elliot fucked me was sending me into spasms of perversion.

"Oh, hi Jo. Don't you look hot?'

"Thanks sweetie...you wait until you see my sissy hubby."

We all jumped into a cab. I couldn't wait to get home to Dan. I quickly texted him: ON THE WAY BACK XX

ALREADY? XX

I'VE GOT COMPANY.

YOU'RE KIDDING?!

REMEMBER THOSE GUYS WHO DID THE RESEARCH ON ME YESTERDAY?

YES.

WELL, THEY WANT TO COMPLETE IT TONIGHT...HOPE YOU'RE OKAY WITH THAT...OH AND THEY'RE BRINGING A FRIEND.

If Dan replied, I didn't hear it, Elliot and Lukas had started fondling me, running their hands up my thighs and kissing my neck - which drives me insane. The driver was getting a right eyeful, but he didn't seem to mind...actually he was ruggedly handsome. I couldn't...oh stop it Jo, two's enough. Except it wasn't, because Mark now joined in, squeezing my tits and kissing my chest.

"I thought you were gay," I said, not that I cared, he was doing a great job.

"I swing both ways, Jo."

"I think my hubby going's to like that."

The taxi came to a halt outside mine and Dan's house.

"How much do I owe you?' I asked the driver.

"This one's on me."

"You can come up if you want." Elliot, Mark, and Lukas nodded their approval.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck, yes."

He turned the engine off and his radio. Even patted and squeezed my ass as I walked down the front path. His hand felt firm, strong, lustful.

"Honey. we're home." I managed, overcome now with lust and hoping desperately that my gorgeous hubby would not have a last minute change of mind. I needn't have worried.

"Up here Dr Hottie," came Dan's trembling voice.

We all rushed upstairs, only the taxi driver - who introduced himself as Roger, looked slightly perplexed by Dan's maid's outfit. But he simply shrugged his shoulders and said: "Fuck, how hot do you look?"

"Thank you," Dan said looking happier and more confident. And when Mark stated..."Fuck Jo, your sissy hubby is as hot as you. I don't know who I want to fuck first," Dan blushed and we all laughed. But then Dan said:

"Quick word. In the bathroom." Shit, I though, he's going to bottle it.

"You okay, honey?" I said, as gently as I could.

"Yeah, it's just. Do I really have to let them fuck me? I'm not gay."

"I know darling. But it would really turn me on..."

"I'll see how I feel." I couldn't ask for anymore. Dan had been brilliant so far and Raquel had said, turn up the perversion dial slowly. You need to get Dan to simmer, then boil, then blow! I knew she was right.

We returned to the bedroom. All the guys were undressed, Mark had slipped into some of my panties - in fact he was wearing the new panties and bralette and the stockings I'd bought from Victoria's Secret yesterday.

"Thought I'd slip into something more comfortable. Hope that's okay."

"What do you think sissy hubby? Is it okay if one of my colleagues wears your wife's most expensive underwear?"

Dan's eyes lit up. And at that moment I knew he had joined me in our new hot wife, cuckolding universe.

"You look so sexy," Dan said.

"Why don't you feel my ass and cock through your wife's silky panties then?"

Without another moment's hesitation, Dan followed orders. Then Mark slid his hand up Dan's thigh, lifted his maid's uniform up slightly, grabbed Dan's little cock and squeezed. Dan shivered with pleasure. The game was well and truly on.

My pussy was now tingling with excitement. Roger came over and unzipped my cocktail dress caressing my ass as he did so. That was all it took for Elliot and Lukas to join in. They started kissing my neck again. All the time I kept looking over at Dan, making sure he was okay as Mark continued to squeeze his cock.

"How do you think they're doing darling? You can give them some guidance if you want."

"They're doing brilliantly...that's it guys Dr Hottie loves her neck being kissed, why don't you lick and flick and squeeze her tits at the same time?"

Hearing my hubby say this changed the atmosphere in the room. Everybody now relaxed. It was thrilling to me to hear Dan shout out his advice to the three hunky guys playing with me, his wife.

"What are you thinking sissy hubby?" I asked as Dan stared intently at Lukas who was now licking my clitoris and driving me insane with pleasure.

"I'm thinking how beautiful and exciting it is watching your naughty wife do things with other men that's she's not supposed to."

This was music to my ears. There was an erotic symphony taking place in our bedroom that I had composed, and Dan was now conducting.

Mark told Dan to go on all fours at the foot of our bed. I did the same. If Dan was going to get fucked in the ass I wanted not only to watch it, I wanted to be kissing Dan as it happened. That was the signal for Roger to start fucking me while Elliot sat underneath me sucking my tits and Lukas sat at the edge of the bed while I gave him oral. Dan absolutely loved this, so I disengaged and said: "You have to try some my sissy hubby, Lukas is absolutely delicious," and when I offered him Lukas's cock to share he nodded and started sucking the Swedish hunk greedily.

"Hey, save some for me," I said. Just as I was about to take Lukas's cock in my mouth again Mark slid Dan's panties down, started flicking my sissy hubby's nipples and then began sliding his cock into Dan's virgin ass. Dan and I shared a cock fragrant kiss. Every now and then he would wince as Mark eased his cock into my hubby's ass,, so I'd kiss him once more or let him suck Lukas's cock. Eventually, Mark was all the way in, as was Roger in my pussy. He'd clearly come prepared as I could feel the condom pressing against my vaginal walls. That was okay - it was Lukas or Elliot that I wanted to ride me bareback.

"Oh your sissy husband is so hot," I heard Mark say, as he started accelerating. Dan looked like he was in ecstasy. He was sighing and moaning and, at times, gasping for breath. And then he lost it completely.

"Oh fuck my hot wife guys, suck Lukas's cock Dr Hottie - let him explode in your mouth. Keep playing with her tits Elliot and then I'll guide your big black cock into her pussy. Oh fuck me harder Mark. I love the feeling of Jo's underwear on you.

This was too much for Mark and Roger, and hubby and I squealed with delight as cum filled our orifices. This made me even hungrier for Lukas and moments later he shot a huge bucket load into my mouth. Dan and I then exchanged our first cum kiss, passing the salty liquid back and forth like we were possessed by the need for sperm. Neither of us had experienced snow-blowing before, but from that day onwards it has become a regular pary of our pervy diet.

I watched as a stream of Mark's cum slid down my sissy hubby's stockinged legs. By now hubby, Elliot and I were rabid with lust. Dan then did something unbelievable, he removed Roger's cock from my pussy, took off the condom and emptied Roger's cum onto my tits and started licking it up. This drove me into a new frenzy of lust and I begged Elliot to enter me.