Dr. Hottie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan took hold of Elliot's cock and then paused momentarily.

"It's so much bigger than mine Elliot...I love it and Jo's going to adore it. May I kiss it?" Dan was starting to sound effeminate and I absolutely loved it.

"Oh please do sissy boy." Dan not only kissed it, he sucked both it and Elliot's balls. But then, just as was slipping it into my pussy he stopped.

"Jo, Elliot needs a condom."

'Oh no, he doesn't," I repled, a little anger creeping in.

"But you might get pregnant."

"Oh, I hope so sissy hubby. I really hope so."

My whole perverted plan hung on what happened in the next few seconds...I could feel my heart racing, you could have heard a pin drop in the room.

Then Dan took one more greedy suck of Elliot's throbbing member before sliding it into me.

"Fuck my wife Elliot. Fuck, my hot naughty wife. Fucking impregnate her!"

The silence changed instantly into a cacophony of lust and expletives. Elliot was huge, he stretched me and gave me sensations I'd never experienced with Dan's little cock. Dan loved it when Elliot started kissing me and when I started shouting vulgarities, Mark bent over the bed and said: "Fuck me, Dan, fuck me in the arse while you watch this hunky stud fuck and impregnate your wife."

Dan didn't need to be asked a second time. sliding down his panties and Mark's (both mine of course), he slid into Mark like a pro.

"How does it feel sissy hubby?"

"Tight and fucking amazing and gay, but brilliant."

"Oh, my little cock-sucking gay crossdressing sissy hubby fuck Mark's glory hole."

"Oh, my gorgeous sexy hot wife let Elliot give you big juicy black baby. Fucking impregnate my wife you big black bull."

"Yes, fucking impregnate me you sexy, sexy hunk."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming Dr Hottie. Hope you're ready for some jungle juice."

"Oh fuck yes,fucking impregnate me in front of my sissy hubby."

This was too much for Dan...he tore through Mark's ass and screamed as the orgasm hit him.

"You're crossdressing sissy hubby just had his first gay ass and he fucking loved it."

Elliot exploded with force at this news and as his mother load sailed into me my own orgasm crashed like a tsunami. I wailed like a siren.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes, yessssssss...oh my black baby, my big black baby. Oh, hubyy, I think Elliot just impregnated me."

Lukas fucked me now as Dan cleaned up Elliot. Watching hubby clean the cock that may have impregnated his wife gave me another orgasm and another quickly followed when Dan came over and had his first cream pie as Lukas ejected his Viking sperm into me.

THE NEXT MORNING

Exhausted, but exhilarated Dan and I finally made love. Dan wore my panties and the stockings I'd worn the night before and afterwards we basked in the afterglow.

"So, what is it like being my cuckold sissy hubby?"

"I love it Dr Hottie. I don't know how you persuaded me to embrace a hot wife lifestyle, but I'm so glad you did."

...And that ladies and gents is how I sissified or cuckolded my husband. If you want to do the same begin with some gentle mind manipulation..."Pardon, did I just hear you say you want to watch me fuck other men?" Make sure you're wearing some really hot lingerie when you make these comments. "You want me to fuck other guys...jerk off and tell me how those meetings would go and what you'd do to me afterwards." Or, one that is almost guaranteed to get him at least thinking about it..."Wouldn't you like to see if you're right about how amazing my pussy is? How it's too much for one man? How other cocks will enjoy it as much as you?" Or try..."I want to experience the pleasure of a big black cock taking me from behind while you wear my panties as I deep throat you all the way down to your balls."

Well, must go, got a pregnancy test to do. Oh, but before I do...if you'd like to fuck my husband and I please let us know. We both like men who wear women's underwear - like hubby wears mine - and we both love big hunky studs who call me Dr Hottie. Do tell us what you like to do to us both.

Hubby's very naughty hot wife,

Dr Hottie xxxxxxx