Dr. Italia

Story Info
Lust and a handsome Italian.
2.5k words
4
23.7k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia Leveaux, a beautiful blonde Charlestonian loves weekends, especially after her 50 hour work week. She likes to let go, run on the beach, dance with friends, and flirt with the cities available men, which seemed to be diminishing in number.

Georgia had been running for 25 of her 26 years. She didn't know what went wrong. As she was running along Charleston Harbor like she did every morning of her life, her left leg sent a shooting pain throughout her body. Collapsed on the sidewalk, she called her friend Mari from her cell phone to come pick her up. In tears she headed back to her home in Charlestons' Battery neighborhood.

Reluctantly after a few days of hoping the pain would pass and she could run again, she called the physical therapist Mari suggested. He had retired, and his grandson had taken over the office.

"We've got a new doctor, his grandson, a transfer from Naples, Italy." Said the nurse. "He doesn't speak great English but I hear he's got healing powers. I think it runs in the family."

"Yeah," Georgia sighed, he will have to do I guess."

A few days later she pulled her car out of her garage, and headed out for the doctors office. Work had been hectic, and her leg hurt much worse than it originally had. A Hispanic nurse called her in, took her blood pressure, checked her up, and she was alone in the room for another 20 minutes, lying on the paper covered bed. She clicked her Manolo Pumps together, finding her own rhythm out of boredom, when a quick knock at the door had her sitting up.

A tall, lean, dark haired, olive skinned man walked in, shut the door and stuck out his hand.

"Good afternoon Mizz Leveaux." He said.

"Ok, so he butchered my last name, but damn is he the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life." She took his hand, it was warm, and large. "Hello, Dr...?"

"Mezzini."

"Oh."

"I see that your big shoes look to be like they might have been the problem."

"Uh...I don't think so?"

"It is joke. Americans don't like joke?"

"Sorry, I'm just in a bit of pain."

"Let me have a look."

He sat down on the stool, and scooted over toward her. Without notice, he grabbed her leg, pulled off her high heels, and began to observe her leg. She could see how swollen her calf looked. She was silently happy she had a great body, great outfit, and her mother's beauty on top of the swollen leg.

Her mind went back to how incredibly good looking he was. And he was rubbing and massaging her legs. She wanted him at that moment. But instinctively, she looked at his hand for a ring. No ring.

He was muttering things in Italian. Georgia didn't know if she should have been scared or fixated by the man.

"It feels like there is no break, but I will take X ray to find out for certain."

She followed him down the hall, trying to cover up her limp.

"Do you want a chair with wheels?" He asked jokingly.

"No, thank you." She said trying harder to cover up her limp.

He took the X ray, and sent her on her way home, assuring that he would call her the next day.

A bit too anxiously, Georgia waited by the phone at work. She had barely gotten anything done, and she felt fat because she hadn't run all week.

As she was leaving work, the phone rang.

"Miss Leveaux, it is me, Luca Mazzini, your doctor. It would be best for you to come in sometime today or early tomorrow to discuss your position."

"I can come in now. Will that work?"

"That will be fine with me. See you soon."

Georgia walked in to the doctor's office, wearing higher heels than the ones she wore yesterday.

"I see that you have no care for pain. As is evidenced by your shoes. You have a strong will."

"I would rather look good in a public position Dr. Mazzini, than look like a wimp in one."

"Please, call me Luca."

She was falling in love with the man.

"You have no break in your leg, but there is a strong sprain, and you will need muscle therapy for the next month, every day. You must get used to having me around, we are short on staff, So I myself will be doing the therapy."

She almost melted at the thought of spending the next month with him. Even though it was in a professional setting.

"We will start your therapy tomorrow. What time is best for you?"

"After I get off work. Around 6 pm."

"Aye, that is when I do my paper work. Everyone is gone here by then. But I suppose I can make an exception for a lovely young lady such as yourself."

She blushed.

"Ok, see you tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow. Ciao."

Georgia was looking forward to getting off work, and going to see Dr. Mazz... Luca. Even if it meant being late for her date on a Friday night.

Not that she was too interested in her date, a stock broker. How boring could she get? She asked herself.

"Ah my dear Blondie. " Luca said kissing her on both cheeks.

"Maybe I should move to Italy." Georgia thought.

"Hello darling."

"Are you ready for your first round of physical therapy?"

"Ready as I will ever be."

"Good sit down."

She sat down, trying her best to relax, which was hard around such a good looking man. He grabbed her left leg, tore off the shoe again, and started to lightly massage her foot, working his way up to the knee and back down. As time passed, his pressure increased until the pain made her bite her lip.

"A strong woman such as yourself surprises me. I thought you could handle this." He said jokingly.

"Oh I'm handling it aren't I. Not screaming yet."

"I assume I can make you scream if you want." He said with a wink.

Georgia was shocked. She didn't know how to take the comeback, as a sexual remark, or one referring to her therapy. Either way, she liked it.

When the massage, or more like pain was over, he rubbed salve on her legs, and used the electrolysis machine to help calm the muscle.

As she headed out the door, her legs felt better, which was good, because she was going to have to haul ass home to get ready for her date.

Mike, her stock broker date proved as boring as she thought he might. They went to dinner, and later went to a club where they met Mari, and her boyfriend James.

Georgia got Mike a few shots, trying to loosen him up. Maybe she had loosened him up just a bit too much. He was all over her. She was downright disgusted, and annoyed. She tried to sneak out of the club, but as she was digging for her car keys well after midnight, she realized she might need an escort. She threw the thought aside and sped home.

The next day at therapy, Luca flirted twice as much as he usually did. She wondered if all Italian men were that way.

"I see that you have more swelling today my dear one."

"I do?" she asked innocently.

"Perhaps you had too much fun last night. You know, dancing or something of the sort."

"How do you know I went dancing?"

"I saw you at the club. I was sitting at the bar. You were feeding that poor man shots like a mad woman. Is that how you treat your boyfriends, or was he prey to get you satisfied?"

She was shocked at the comment.

"He wasn't my boyfriend. I was trying to get rid of him. Ow," she said as he hit a tender spot.

"Did it work?"

"Yes of course it did. Were you there with your girlfriend?"

"I have no girlfriend." He said and went silent.

He mumbled a few more things in Italian. And looked up at her.

"It is Saturday afternoon. Would you try to get rid of me with alcohol like that poor man last night if I asked you to a meal?"

Georgia felt like she hit a brick wall. Her legs were putty. She was so shocked she stayed silent.

"You can say no, but I know you wont regret me."

"Of course I will." She said, afraid of sounding almost too excited.

"I see that this feeling is the same then. For both of us."

"What feeling is that?"

"The feeling that I am falling for you, and I've known you a very short time. In Italy, we call that lussuria."

"Then yes, I am feeling it too."

"I will pick you up at 8 then?"

"Eight o'clock it is. Where are we going?"

"It is a surprise."

When Luca picked her up in his new Mercedes, Georgia felt like she was going to faint. He was so incredibly sexy, and even better without the doctors coat, he looked more relaxed.

He took her to dinner in a town a few miles west of Charleston, on the Ashley river. He bought a good wine, and shared it with stories of Italy all night. She was transfixed. She could listen to him all night, and she suddenly wanted to hear what Italians like him said in bed. She pushed the thought aside.

As the restaurant was closing, they were sitting closer together, flirting, drinking, chatting all the time like a steady couple. The drive home was much the same, flirting, caressing, touching. They pulled over at the Harbor and went for a walk on the pier, holding hands, talking.

But time was running short, and they both had had long days. As he dropped her off at the door, he leaned in for a kiss. She looked up at him, and he closed her eyes softly with his hand, brushing his fingertips over her silky lips. Suddenly, he pulled her close, and kissed her lips, with the right amount of pressure. She felt his cool tongue against hers, pushing softly into her mouth. She was going to faint. Reluctantly she broke off the kiss, and headed inside, with a see you tomorrow.

"Ciao Bella. I did not scare you then?"

"You couldn't scare of me if you tried." She said as she closed the door with a wink.

As she headed into his office, that Monday, two dates later she was afraid of him changing his mind about her. Then she saw that smile.

"We are alone here for therapy. The nurses have all gone home. It is a good time for you to have chosen." He said as he led her back to his office.

They made small talk as he did the usual procedures. But today, his massage stirred her in ways she knew could get her in trouble.

He hummed an Italian song as he worked, using his strong hands to loosen up the muscles in her legs.

She stared at him the whole time, loved watching him work. As he was nearing the end of the massage, he looked up and caught her staring at him.

"Problem, Bella?"

"No."

"Good." he said with that glass shattering smile. He continued humming the song as he massaged. She knew he was going to be taking his time today.

As she tried to relax, she felt his hands go past their usual end point. He was sliding his hand up her skirt, tickling and massaging her thighs, before working back down again, still humming as if nothing was going on.

Luca heard her sigh, and was pleased with his work. Oh how he was falling for her.

He slid his hand up her skirt again, rubbing his fingers in circles on the insides of her thighs. He felt her tense her legs.

"This is torture." Georgia thought.

"Relax Bella." He said.

As the massage continued, he worked his way farther and farther up her thighs. Still humming, with Georgia relaxing with her eyes closed, he started to pull back the fabric of the skirt so slowly she didn't notice.

With her eyes still closed, he bent down, and blew air lightly across the inside of her thighs. This woke her up.

He began kissing her thighs, still rubbing them with his hands, licking them in small slow circles. He was driving her insane.

Georgia let out a moan, and lifted his chin up to her face. She kissed him hard against the lips, pulling him close to her. She loosened his tie as she kissed his neck, nibbling and biting at it. She unbuttoned his crisp white shirt, revealing a strong, tan, and broad chest with a splattering of dark hair. She didn't know how much longer she could wait.

He pushed her back against the chair, refusing to let her undress him anymore. He unzipped her skirt, and tugged it off of her, then did the same to her blouse, leaving her almost naked.

He got down on his knees again, and continued to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. As she ran her fingers through his hair, he moved in to taste her. He pulled back the lacy black thong, made sure her eyes were closed, and began to pleasure her. As soon as his tongue touched her, he heard her gasp.

Georgia was tempted to wrap her legs around his head, but resisted, trying to make the pleasure last. As hard as she tried, Luca pushed his tongue farther inside of her, tipping her over the edge.

She had never known a man with a tongue that good.

"Luca, I want you now."

He replied in Italian. She pulled him close to her by the waist of his pants, stood up, and pulled his pants down his strong legs. She could see the huge bulge beneath his boxers. As she slowly tugged them off, trying to make him wait like he had made her, she was soon aware of how blessed Luca was down south. She let out a gasp, and looked up to see him smiling.

She pushed him down hard on to the chair she had been on, and took him in her mouth. His moans were loud as she sucked harder on him, gliding her hand up and down him. She cupped his balls in her mouth, sucking on them, which about made Luca scream.

He had never felt this good before.

Impatient, he grabbed Georgia by the ass, and sat her down on top of his hard cock. He ripped off her bra, and took one of the pink nipples in his mouth, licking, and nibbling on it as he moved back and forth inside of her.

For the second time that day, Georgia had a mind shattering orgasm. Soon after Luca, grunting and moaning with pleasure came deep inside of her. Resting against his chest, Georgia looked up at his face.

"My Bella." He whispered.

"Yes?"

"You stole my heart forever. I am in love with you."

"I love you Luca."