Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
A female scientist starts having transformation episodes.
1.2k words
4.63
26.7k
19

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

"Jennifer?"

Edward called out from the front door, but there was no reply. He stepped into the house.

"Jennifer? Hello?"

Still no answer.

He went to the office and found her slumped in her chair, arms hanging limply over the sides.

"Jennifer?!" Edward grabbed her by the shoulder, giving her a shake, more roughly than he intended out of a rising panic.

"Wha-" Jennifer's eyes flew open, and she sat up, a hand going to her chest. "Edward! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Christ, you almost gave me one," he retorted, breathing a sigh of relief. "I don't like this... I worry about you, here alone all day..."

"I'm fine," she said, standing up and stretching languidly.

"What happened to you," Edward asked, pointing to her blouse torn in the front, buttons missing.

"Hmmm?" She looked down, frowning. "I didn't notice... I must have got caught on something."

Edward saw his wife's eyes shift to the side slightly as she said it, but he didn't press it any further.

"Well, let's get some dinner, shall we?"

***

That night, Edward felt a little better. He and Jennifer had cooked dinner together, just like the old days, and even had opened a bottle of wine.

Afterwards, he had done the dishes and straightened up, while Jennifer was in their home office, doing more research. There was an air of normalcy about their usual routine, and it just as easily could have been Jennifer doing her typical lab work, rather than continuing to diagnose her current condition.

At the end of the night, Edward actually felt relaxed enough to read a book in bed, when Jennifer came out of the bathroom and slipped under the covers beside him. She snuggled up next to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Good night, dear," she said.

He put an arm around her and squeezed affectionately. "Good night, honey," he answered. "Tonight was a good night." He gave her a kiss on the lips.

Jennifer paused, and then gave him another kiss, a little bit longer than the last. Edward felt a stirring in his loins but demurred. "Jennifer... probably not a good idea."

"I know," she said, a small hint of a whine in her voice. "But I want to."

"Me too, honey," Edward said.

"What's the matter? Don't you want me anymore?" She turned away from him, abruptly, unreasonably cold.

"What? Of course, I do, Jennifer! You know why we can't..."

"You're not attracted to me anymore, are you?"

Edward, taken aback by this sudden wild and uncharacteristic mood swing, despite knowing its likely cause, struggled to find words. "Jennifer... That's ridiculous..."

"It's fine... Just forget it. Good night."

"C'mon Jennifer," Edward protested. "Don't do that. You know I want you. You know I think you're beautiful..."

"Do you? Really?" She rolled back to face him, her gray eyes fixed on his face, now with unexpected warm. She gave him another kiss, softly. "More beautiful than Jenna?"

"Of course, Jennifer," he said, unnerved by his wife's erratic behavior and wishing she hadn't brought up the subject at all.

"Good," she said, rolling on top of him, straddling him. "Prove it to me then..."

She kissed him deeply. Edward, disconcerted and slightly buzzed from the wine, still couldn't help but respond to his wife's overtures despite himself. He was truthfully very much attracted to and in love with her, and this more aggressive side of her was extremely sexy as well.

"Oh Jennifer, we really shouldn't," he groaned, in between passionate kisses.

"Shhhhhh," she murmured, reaching down and pulling his erection from his pajama bottoms. "It's fine... It's just me, your wife... Not that slut Jenna..."

She guided him into her loins, hot and wet and inviting, gasping as he filled her up. "Yes, that's it, Edward..."

She moved up and down on top of him, slowly, tantalizing, breathlessly, her fingertips brushing his chest lightly. "Show me you want me..."

Jennifer reached down and pulled her nightgown up over her head in a fluid motion, throwing it to the side. She grabbed Edward's hands and pressed them up to her modestly sized bare breasts, as she ground her hips atop him.

"Are these enough for you?"

Edward could only groan in agreement, thrusting his pelvis upward to drive deeper inside of her.

"You don't want to grab some big, giant tits, like that whore Jenna has?"

Edward looked up to see his wife looking back down at him, not smiling, teeth clenched, as her hips began working faster.

"No," he assured her, his own jaw tense as Jennifer bucked her hips sharply against him.

"You sure," she asked, panting, still pressing his hands up to her chest, and he could feel her hard nipples rubbing against his palms. "You don't want that nasty blond skank riding you, squeezing your cock with her tight little pussy?

"Huh? Don't you..?"

"Jennifer..." Somewhere on the periphery of Edward's mind, an alarm was going off, but in the fore, his cock was throbbing, the pleasure incredible. When he looked at his wife's face, he saw her eyes lightening before him, turning from gray to sky blue.

"We... we gotta stop..."

"Yea, Edward," she said, her voice hard and vicious as she panted, humping him hard. "We don't want that filthy slut to come out, do we..?"

"Jennifer..." He felt things spiralling out of control, but he was heedless to stop beneath her as she rocked back and forth, spitting out the smutty words.

"You don't want her fat titties bouncing in your face, while she rides your big, hard dick..."

She was grinding back and forth, soaking him with her lubrication, getting more and more excited, her voice rising higher in pitch. Blonde highlights, starting from the roots of her brown hair starting trailing outward.

"Stop, Jennifer," he moaned, clutching her waist. "We gotta stop..."

"Why? You want to squirt your hot load in that fit, blonde whore's dripping cunt, right...?

"Don't you want to cum all over that hot nympho's slutty face?

"Don't you..?

"Nnnnngh!"

She let out a loud grunt as her hair went platinum blond, her tits inflating outward, her waist shrinking beneath his hands.

"C'mon," she begged, panting, writhing on top of him as he vainly attempted to hold back his pending climax, the pressure building past his limits. "Squirt that load in my cunt...

"I'm a horny little slut and I need it..."

"Stop..!"

Edward erupted with a loud groan, pulling her down, his hands nearly encircling her fit, taut midsection as he frantically thrusted upwards, pumping his semen inside of her.

Feeling him fill her up with his hot cum, she came explosively as well, moaning obscenely, thrashing against him as he held her in place, huge bust bouncing, hips bucking up and down, grinding her clit against his rock hard shaft.

"Unnnngh! Unnnnnngh...Unnnnngh!"

Edward released his iron grip on his wife's waist, totally spent, his arms falling uselessly to the sides as his chest heaved, his cock giving a final series of small squirts, as she twitched and moaned on top of him.

"Jennifer...", he mumbled, as still astride, she leaned over, her massive tits pushed up against his chest.

"It's Jenna," she whispered, kissing him softly with her full lips, sliding her tongue in his mouth in a debased, sensuous way.

Edward's eyelids were too heavy to keep open and he drifted off.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers