Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 13 - Epilogue

Story Info
A female scientist starts having transformation episodes.
1.9k words
4.76
21.5k
20

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
257 Followers

"It's hopeless," Jennifer said, turning away from the screen, swiveling in her chair to face Edward, standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame, a somber look on his face.

"What is it?"

"The drugs... The reason they're gone from my bloodstream is because I've assimilated them entirely.

"They're a part of my genetic makeup now."

Edward said nothing, trying to process this news before he heaved deeply, rubbing the back of his neck. "What... What does that mean then? For you? For us?"

Jennifer turned away, back towards the screen, gazing at the DNA sequence that was now indelibly a part of her.

"It means that I'll be like this forever," she answered bitterly. "Unless someday, long from now, someone far more brilliant than me builds a DNA altering compound to reverse this."

The silence hung long and heavy between them, neither knowing what to say. The possibility of a cure suddenly, abruptly dashed, and so completely, with no alternative in sight.

Life as a mindless slut, she thought dejectedly. At least Edward would be happy. Or would he? Well, he'd get used it at the very least. There were worse things in the world than a ridiculously hot wife who wanted to have sex all the day. Maybe she'd be happy too, in her own way...

"Would it be that bad?" Jennifer wondered aloud, before looking back again. "If I were like this?

"Forever?"

Edward's face held a mixed range of emotions: confusion, doubt, guilt. He took several long moments to answer.

"I love you, honey," he said, finally. "All I want is you."

"That's not what I asked, Edward."

"Look, I have never lied to you, Jennifer. I never will," he said resolutely, before hesitating. "It's just-"

He stopped, wringing his hands.

"You can tell me," Jennifer said quietly, although unsure if she really meant that.

"It's just...

"Of course, I love you, and I want you and I am so, so attracted you, Jennifer. I am. But Jenna...

"Jenna is completely different than you.

"I'm not saying better.

"Just... different."

Jennifer nodded, not saying anything in turn. She tried to focus on Edward's honesty and his steadfast love. And she loved him for it, his integrity, his principles, his respect for her.

She studied his familiar face, now looking miserable. Edward, her husband. Her love. Her partner in all things. When he said she was all he ever wanted, she believed him. Or at least believed that he wanted to believe it. But it was hard to reconcile that against these past few weeks. She couldn't fool herself into thinking that he didn't want Jenna in some way. That he hadn't enjoyed himself the least little bit, no matter how ashamed he might be of that fact.

She's still me, though, Jennifer thought. Jenna is so different, but she's a part of me, she came from somewhere inside of me. My deepest, uninhibited desires. And he likes it too. He's trying not to say so, but he does. He likes it too.

And then the thought streaked across her mind, like a shooting star, brief yet dazzling, something she thought she had always known, but only now realized she had never truly understood.

He loves all of you.

And from that simple, blazing realization, Jennifer knew then that there was hope after all. She got up from the chair, going over to Edward, taking his hand in hers, gazing up into his earnest face.

"You're a good man, Edward," she said, kissing him on the mouth.

He was a little surprised as she leaned in and kissed him again, harder, more fully, but then he put his arms around her, pulling her in tight. "You know," she said breathlessly, breaking the kiss between them for a moment, "As a scientist, it's important to keep in mind that any given problem can have multiple solutions..."

"What? What do you mean..."

"Just kiss me, Edward," she murmured, hushing him with her lips, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, her mouth opening to slip her tongue into his. "Kiss me and love me..."

As they made out, she reached down, rubbing him through his pants, feeling his erection, hard and ready. For me, Jennifer thought. He's turned on because he wants me... She felt herself getting damp, ready, felt the arousal threatening to flare up like a wildfire inside of her, but she held it down to a slow, steady burn, prolonging the moment, with not quite unexpected strength and ease.

She undid his belt buckle, then his pants, reaching into his shorts, stroking his rigid shaft, moaning as his mouth left hers to kiss her neck, licking, sucking, as his hands roved her body, going up her shirt, feeling her up.

Panting, Jennifer whirled around, letting him kiss her from behind as he continued groping her. She raised her arms over her head behind her, grabbing Edward by the back of his neck, grinding her ass back against him. She felt herself relinquishing control, growing wilder, moaning pleasurably as her tits expanded beneath Edward's hands, squealing as he pinched her hard nipples.

She felt her belly tightening, growing taut, her pants becoming loose, allowing Edward to slip a hand down the front, inside of her panties, fingering her dripping slit, the other still grabbing handfuls of her ample bust, as she writhed in his arms. She felt a jolt of pleasure in her clit when he roughly ripped her pants open, pushing them down around her ankles, shoving her forward, bending her over the office desk, golden locks of hair hanging in her face.

When Edward put his hands on her waist, she stepped out of one pant leg, so she could spread her legs properly, licking her full, luscious lips, waiting in anticipation to get taken from behind, mounted like a bitch.

Looking over her shoulder, back arched, tits thrust outwards, ass flexed, she gazed at him with her sky blue eyes. "Fuck me, lover..."

Edward groaned as he sank his cock deep into her hot, dripping snatch, and immediately began humping her toned ass with long, steady strokes, slamming her hard. She reached down between her legs, playing with her clit, grunting with unrestrained pleasure as she got rammed from behind. That was the last she remembered, giving in then to the mindless animal fucking.

***

"Good morning, Edward."

"Hmmm?" He blearily came to, completely exhausted. It had been a wild night, and he was unsure how many times they had ended up mating. A beautiful, flawless face, clear blue eyes, slowly came into focus in front of him.

Even as he wakened, she planted a kiss on his mouth, soft and sensuous. "I was wondering when you were ever going to wake up, sleepyhead."

"Jenna," he protested. "Please..."

"Call me Jenny."

"Hmmm?" He was jolted to full attention then, sitting up in bed, eyes wide open. His wife sat there in bed beside him, not blonde, but brunette, with highlighted blonde streaks. She was wearing a black silk teddy Edward had seen her wear once on Valentine's day a few years ago, though she had never filled it out the way she did now... though her bust certainly was not the obscenely oversized one of Jenna's.

"Jennifer..?" Edward asked slowly, agog. "Is that... you..?"

She held a hand up, stroking his stunned face softly. "I'd prefer if you called me Jenny, Edward."

"But, I... I could call you Jennifer... if I wanted to..?" he asked carefully, appraising her.

She smiled then, her full lips parting, giving a small, sexy little laugh. "You can call me whatever you want, lover," she said, leaning in and giving him an affectionate peck on the cheek. "But I prefer Jenny..."

"Ok... Jenny..."

"Ooh, that just gave me the shivers," she said, laughing playfully again, before leaning in and giving him another kiss, this one on the mouth, and far less innocent. She put a dainty hand on his chest, pushing gently.

As Edward slowly sank back down into the bed, compliant in his dumbfounded amazement, she climbed on top, straddling him, still kissing him tenderly yet seductively in a maddening way. She paused to pull the teddy over her head, revealing those great, full, perky breasts, tossing her dark, highlighted hair, before resuming making out with him.

"I love you, Edward," she said breathlessly, pressing her full lips against his.

*****

Epilogue

Six months later...

"My goodness, wherever did you find her?" the elderly woman asked.

"Actually, we met in college," Edward answered, fidgeting a bit in his tuxedo. He'd never been comfortable in these damn penguin suits. "We met in junior year and -"

He was interrupted by the tinkling of a spoon against crystal.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please...

"Ladies and gentleman, if I could have your attention," a man at the front of the room said, champagne glass in hand. "I'd just like for you all to take a moment here to officially congratulate and welcome Dr. Jenny Eckels, our new head biochemist at Stevenson Labs!"

The room broke out in applause as Jenny stood at the front of the room next to the man, smiling graciously in her long black, spaghetti strap evening gown, her brunette, blonde streaked hair in a half up, half down style, looking elegant and graceful, yet undeniably sexy.

"It's amazing," the woman beside Edward said over the loud applause. "She's amazing. Imagine, a woman as brilliant as that, and also just that absolutely gorgeous..."

"As a matter of fact," Edward responded, as the clapping died down and the speaker continued on, beginning to detail all of his wife's considerable accomplishments to date, "she's had something of a makeover lately, around the same time as she left her previous position..."

"Oh, is that so?"

"She just decided that it was time for some changes, a new outlook on life," he replied, shrugging. "She's always been beautiful to me."

"Well... She certainly is the full package. You're a very lucky man."

"I know," Edward said simply.

***

It was late that night and they were both a little tipsy as they got out of the cab, finally walking up the driveway to their long familiar home. She planted kisses all over his face, laughing, as Edward fumbled with the keys trying to open the door despite her distractions.

He finally managed and they nearly tumbled in together as the door swung open.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned decadently as they made out in their bedroom while she pulled his suit jacket off and began undoing his shirt buttons. She paused for a second, looking at him with a wicked sparkle in her blue eyes. "How about Jenna tonight..?"

"Well," Edward considered, holding his wife's face in his hands for a moment before stroking her hair and pulling her in for another kiss. "I haven't seen her since my birthday...

"But... maybe some other time.

"Tonight, I just want you, Jenny."

"All right," she said, pulling her arms out of the straps of her dress and shimmying it down the length of her svelte, curvy body. "Whatever you say, lover..."

They tumbled into bed together, passionately embraced. She gasped as he entered her, wrapping her long, toned legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, pulling him into her as she pressed herself back up against him, kissing him fiercely.

"I love you, Edward," she said.

"I love you, Jenny," he answered.

-end

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
257 Followers