Dr. Jane Blaine, Sex Therapist

Story Info
Dr Blaine, a traditional therapist, changes to sex therapy.
8.2k words
4.43
28.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Warning: There is incest in this story.

Dr. Jane Blaine, Sex Therapist

Dr Blaine, a traditional therapist, changes to sex therapy,

**

Before you ask, yes, I have both a PhD and an MD, and I'm a trained therapist. I'm the type with a couch, who sits and listens to your problems, and explains how everything is the fault of your parents. I'm a living cliché. Well, no, I'm not. I used to be that, until one of my patients, let's call him Dave, had a sexual problem that was destroying his life. I realized if I changed my methodology, the renowned methodology of the Menninger Clinic, originally of Topeka, Kansas, but now based in Houston, Texas, to a new one of my own creation, I could better help people with sexual issues.

My new technique would have been considered ethical by, well, nobody. My patients would be required to sign NDA's (nondisclosure agreements). I wanted to keep my status as a therapist; I needed it for the insurance forms to fill out, so that my patients could afford me.

It turned out my techniques were not as controversial as I feared they would be. This is probably due to my record of success with my patients. I was even admitted to the psychiatric board at one of the big New York hospitals.

Indeed, gradually as other doctors in New York (where I live and work) learned of my new specialty, as well as my competence, they began to refer patients to me, until finally I had enough patients to treat the specialty of sexual dysfunction exclusively. This made me a specialist, allowing me to charge the insurance companies even higher rates. My first patient, whom I'm calling Dave, unwittingly helped to train me.

I made some mistakes with Dave. Some people might consider them highly unethical mistakes, and I suppose they are, and some might consider a few of them quite BIG mistakes, but hey -- they worked! Dave is now a man who could pass for normal in the sexual arena.

You might think it's unwise, or even dangerous, for a woman in her early thirties, with an excellent body and a pretty face, brown hair, gray eyes resembling those of a cat, and that hide my soul; an hourglass figure, with neither small nor really big boobs, to be a sex therapist, and to be alone in a room with a male patient for three quarters of an hour. Dave showed me how to avoid the traps and pitfalls, mostly by my falling into them, and I learned to hone my techniques with Dave.

In the meantime, I did in fact have a personal life. A nice man named Philip was dating me. He was not exciting, and I didn't think he was really my type, but nobody better was waiting in line to date me. It wasn't that nice to lead Philip on, but a girl has to have fun, you know? Philip would do anything for me, including getting tickets to the hottest Broadway plays. As time went on, I got used to Philip, and we began to get more and more intimate. Philip got more and more happy as we did so, but it was clear he wanted to lay me, and I kept saying no. We began to date less and less frequently.

Here follows some of my notes from a selection of my sessions with Dave. I have numbered my summary notes from each session. While it may appear these sessions are my first through my ninth, in reality there were many more sessions I'm not including here. These sessions represent only the highlights of the progress I made with Dave.

1.Dave presents as an attractive young man of thirty-five years of age. He is heterosexual and is very interested in the opposite sex. He has little trouble meeting appropriate women, and he has been able to seduce more than a few into intimate situations. His issue, however, is that he then cannot perform, due to premature ejaculation.

2.Dave becomes aroused easily enough. Just the sight of a naked woman gives him an erection. I verified this myself, by having Dave remove his pants and briefs. As I removed just my blouse, and still in my bra and otherwise dressed, Dave achieved an erection. I had Dave stand up, and take baby steps, moving closer to me, little by little, until we were almost touching. He maintained his erection, but was not calm, and in fact he was nervously sweating. His heart was racing.

3.I needed to find out when, exactly, the premature ejaculation occurred. Dave either could not, or would not, tell me. At this session, I had him strip naked, and then I asked him to undress me. He obtained an erection when he removed my blouse and saw me in my bra. This was consistent with the previous sessions. He began to sweat nervously when he removed my bra. I had worn a bra with its hook in the front, to make it easy for him. I saw no sign yet of pre-cum.

His next action, following my instructions, was to remove my skirt. I stood, to help him, and also so as not to damage my skirt. He removed my skirt skillfully, and then, perhaps in a fit of enthusiasm and without my instructions, he removed my panties, too. I was now naked and vulnerable before him. I smiled, in the hope of easing his nervousness, which was painfully apparent. His hands, as well as his forehead, were wet with sweat. His penis was leaking just a bit of pre-cum, but that seemed well within the bounds of normalcy. He asked to kiss me.

I took his pulse, since he showed the signs of a rapid heartbeat. To my surprise, his pulse was only 88bpm; it was elevated, but reasonable. I decided we could kiss.

We hadn't kissed at this point, or done any other tangible sexual foreplay. I was ashamed I had not thought about kissing. Of course, a therapist kissing her patient is an ethical violation. Put simply, it's a no-no. I knew I had to say no. On the other hand, kissing while we were both naked might shed some insight into his premature ejaculation problem. I decided to live on the edge and to kiss him. I told him he could hold me while he kissed me, thereby breaking the rule of no touching, too.

Dave took me into his arms somewhat magically. He was gentle, but firm at the same time. He radiated masculinity and self-confidence as we kissed, and his hands explored my naked backside. His hands were a bit inappropriate when they went to my ass cheeks, but then, wouldn't that be normal behavior if I were a random naked woman in a man's arms, and kissing him?

Dave kissed well. He opened his mouth and our tongues met and played with each other. His hands came around my body and caressed my boobs. I could not help myself; I became aroused. Dave's hands went to my pussy. This gave me pause. It gave me lots of pause!

This could not possibly be ethical! On the other hand, I really needed to find out at what stage he ejaculated. So, I let his hands go to my pussy. I, of course, never touched his hard, throbbing, beautifully erect penis. There had still not been a premature ejaculation.

It occurred to me that if I had been a woman he was seducing, or was seducing him, in either case I would fondle his penis. Although, maybe not? I knew there were a significant number of women who ruled out all forms of active foreplay. They themselves could be touched, even eaten out, but they would not touch a man's cock, either with their hands or their mouths. My own brother had told me of such women. He would eat them out, and fuck them to their great delight, but they just spread their legs and lay there, passively. So, maybe I didn't have to fondle Dave's cock. I could be a passive woman.

Dave was now stroking my vagina. I could tell I was wet, and I also knew that Dave knew I was wet. We were still kissing. Dave was leaking precum. Dave pushed me onto the couch so that I was lying, naked, on the couch. Dave spread my legs. I was open and vulnerable for him, and instinctively I knew this would be when he would squirt. I was taking a huge risk, because if he didn't squirt prematurely, he was going to fuck me! I got lucky, and he didn't fuck me. As a therapist, I had to admit to myself that I was secretly hoping that I would have been okay with it, if he would have fucked me!

It occurred to me that I myself needed more therapy! Either that, or I needed to get out more, and meet some men who would satisfy me in bed. Someone other than Philip, whom I was currently dating. I mean, Philip was a great guy, and I liked him a lot, but he would never -- never -- had even thought to do something like CNC.

I made a mental note to begin to stop for a drink after work. After all, I am a reasonably attractive woman. Some man out there might want to hit on me, and maybe he would be kinky in the right way, and then perhaps nature would take its course.

That, however, was for the future. Back to Dave and our session.

Dave neither prematurely squirted, nor did he try to fuck me. Instead, Dave pushed me onto the couch, and he went down on me. He licked me and gently sucked at my clitoris. He stuck a finger inside me as he licked me. He stuck a second finger inside me and I began to moan. He continued relentlessly, finding my g-spot, and he then stuck a finger in my asshole while he was eating my vag, and fingering my pleasure hole. I was losing it, and I came. I had a rather big and somewhat noisy orgasm. It was wonderful.

I totally lost it, and said, "Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me now! I need it. Fuck me, please!" David moved his cock into position, and then he squirted all over the outside of my vagina.

I had some serious decoding to do. Was it the stage we had reached, or was it my words? Was it the surprise of how submissive I was? He certainly didn't have to make an effort to seduce me. There were none of the (I assume) common face-saving utterances such as "We really shouldn't," or "I don't have protection, so don't cum inside me; be gentle," or "I'm not ready for this; maybe next time?" or "Think about the consequences, Dave!" No, I just jumped right to "Fuck me, please!"

Could it be the woman's desire for Dave? The lack of resistance? The voice? The ignoring of his hard penis, by not even touching it?

Somehow, it had to be tied into his mother. It was always about the mother. Now that I knew what was happening, or not happening, Dave and I needed to talk.

4.In this session, both Dave and I kept our clothes on. Dave had progressed much farther than I thought he would in the seduction scene of the earlier session, before, at the last minute, ejaculating prematurely. Usually, the theory is that it's the early years in the patient's life where the long-term problems occur.

Dave and I discussed his childhood, and I asked all the appropriate questions, but I found nothing; absolutely nothing. We moved on to his adolescence, and there I struck gold. Dave had an older sister and a younger sister, but the age differences were just one year apart.

Dave's younger sister, Mary, was close to Dave, much closer than he was to his older sister, Joan, known among the family as Joanie. Dave admitted to spying on his younger sister when she was dressing, or in the shower. He was fascinated by a girl's boobs, and Mary got large boobs at a young age. Mary never seemed to mind that Dave spied on her, but by unspoken agreement, neither sibling let on that Mary knew about his voyeuristic behavior. This secret helped them to form a strong bond.

It was a different case with his older sister Joanie. When she became sexually active, she went out on lots of dates. She was 18, and her dates were at least 18 years of age too, and she would get sexual with the boys in the backseat of their cars. The boys would get her naked, right in front of her own house, in their cars, parked on the street. This was just too tempting for Dave, and he would sneak out and spy on them. Occasionally, Mary would join him. Sometimes, Dave and Mary would be rewarded by seeing Joanie's legs come up and hit the headliner of her date's car. They'd see the car rocking, and barely hear (through the closed windows of the car) Joanie's moans, and exhortations to be fucked harder, faster, and deeper.

Usually, though, even though Joanie was rendered naked in the backseat, the guy would not fuck her. Dave's spying became quite good, so he knew Joanie would give these guys a consolation blowjob, after she refused to let them fuck her. The boys were happy to see and fondle Joanie naked, and to get a blowjob. They were young, and did not feel compelled to fuck her, even if that had been their goal from the start.

Dave and Mary would rush to get back in the house before Joanie did. Since Joanie had to dress, that short delay, plus the kiss goodnight at the door, gave them plenty of time to get into the house before Joanie did.

It all began when their parents were away, on a trip. Joanie, after her date with no fucking, came into Dave's room. She accused him of peeping on her and her date. Under fierce and relentless hostile questioning, which Dave later described to Mary as sibling waterboarding, Dave confessed all, although he did not mention Mary's involvement. Joanie knew about Mary, too, but this was about Dave, and she also did not mention Mary.

Joanie surprised Dave when she said, "You've seen me naked, and worse, so now I'm going to see you naked, too. Strip!" Joanie had said. After some back and forth, Dave stripped off, and stood, exposed, in front of Joanie. His penis was flaccid. Joanie laughed at him, making fun of him because he was flaccid.

Dave recounted: "That's when I got mad. I stripped off Joanie's clothes, tearing her blouse and a button from the waist of her skirt was ripped off too, and quickly rendered her naked. Joanie was all 'what are you doing? No, David, no!' and since she was quite loud, Mary heard and came into the room."

"To my surprise, Mary helped to hold her sister down and I got on top of Joanie, I was hard, and I fucked her; I fucked her, but good. It was against her will, or so I thought at the time, but it was what she wanted, she later explained.

The fuck itself was spectacular. She was extremely wet, and she bucked around underneath me, and she was screaming, 'I can't believe you're fucking me, Dave! My own brother, fucking me? Oh shit, YES! Just like that. Yes! Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,' and then she climaxed. I launched a furious volley of thrusts, and then I squirted inside her. It was beyond wonderful. It was my first successful fuck."

"Did it happen another time?" I asked.

"Yes, but my problem appeared. I couldn't fuck her; I squirted too soon," Dave said.

"Was that always the case?" I asked.

"No. One time, I guess Joanie was really frustrated, and needed to be fucked, after one of her dates where she left his car in a huff, slamming the door. She laughed at me, because I couldn't get hard for her. I saw red, but instead of slugging her, because after all she was a girl and also my sister, I just threw her on the bed. I saw surprise in her face; I saw fear. When I saw the fear, I called for Mary, who held Joanie down, and I spread her legs, got on top of her, and with no foreplay I fucked her silly," he said.

"Was she wet when you did that?" I asked.

"Yes, she was soaking wet. But you know what was weird?"

"No, what?" I asked.

"Mary was kissing me while I fucked Joanie. It got me super turned on, but I didn't squirt! I just kept right on thrusting into my older sister, as she moaned out her approval and climaxed repeatedly. I think she had what's called a rolling orgasm, but of course I don't really know," he said.

"Well. Our time is up, but today has been quite productive," I said. Dave and I both got dressed, and he left.

5.I began with asking Dave to get naked. I wanted to see if he would get an erection from our discussions.

"What happened with Mary, after she kissed you while you were fucking her and your sister Joanie?" I asked, shortly after our session began.

"Nothing happened. Mary was not yet 18. We continued to kiss from time to time, but nothing more happened," Dave said. "Until her eighteenth birthday, that is."

"What happened on her 18th birthday?" I asked. I didn't believe Dave that nothing happened before her 18th birthday, but Dave was adamant and right then, at least, I didn't think it was important.

"Well, I was in college, but living at home, to save money. Joanie was out of the house, living with her boyfriend. Occasionally she would come home, mostly to visit me, when she was angry with her boyfriend. She knew the routine, and told me she was completely off limits. It would be both incest and cheating on her asshole boyfriend. Nothing could happen. Then she'd seduce me into 'raping' her. Mary would peep on us, and we both knew it, but we didn't care," Dave said.

"After Joanie and I had done the deed, our newly 18-year-old sister Mary entered my room. 'My turn,' she announced, and she stripped naked. I was flabbergasted. I had just finished fucking Joanie, and now my little sister Mary wanted to be fucked, too? I was freaked!" Dave added.

"Were you sexually aroused?" I asked.

"Hell, yes. Mary had the body of every teenager's wet dreams. Every man who saw her would want to fuck her, and here she was naked, in front of me, asking for it!"

"Did you get hard for her?"

"No. I just couldn't get it up. I had only fucked Joanie once, and usually we go at it three times in a row, so I knew I should have been able to get hard, but nothing happened," Dave said, "Nothing, that is, until Joanie saved the day. She pulled Mary aside and whispered something to her. I don't know what she said to Mary, but it worked."

"What worked?" I asked.

"Mary changed her mind. She said, 'Incest is wrong. Joanie is right; I've changed my mind.' Mary then got dressed, and said, you and Joanie are disgusting. I'm ashamed to be part of this family." She almost spit on me.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"As she turned to leave, I attacked her, stripped her of her clothes, ruining them, more or less, and I raped her. Before you ask, she was wet, and she loved it, and she had by my count four orgasms during the fuck. I had lasting power, since I had already fucked Joanie, so Mary got one hell of a birthday present fuck!" Dave recounted.

"How do you know she was happy about being raped? Most women are traumatized," I said.

"Because it wasn't a real rape; neither with Joanie nor with Mary. It was just a way to get me up for having sex with them," Dave said.

"Our time is up. We'll explore this next session," I said, and Dave got dressed, and left. I had noticed he got an erection when recounting his 'rape' of his younger sister Mary. I knew by this time, of course, that his fetish was what's known as "Consensual Non-consent." However, it was all mixed up with incest, and I wanted to untangle things.

6.In this session, Dave explained that he couldn't date women and 'pretend rape' them. He worried they'd freak out, and it might even become a real rape. Women, in general, liked sweet men who seduced them gently. He was really good at that, but he would either remain flaccid, or have a premature ejaculation. It was incredibly frustrating.

"Have you tried listing CNC on dating sites?" I asked.

"Yes, ever since you explained the fetish to me. So far not a single woman has even been willing to meet me, with that little detail added to my profile page. I think it scares women, and they probably say to themselves, 'Who needs this?' It's hopeless Dr. Blaine," Dave said. I was worried he was going to burst into tears, but he held it together.

"Do you have any female friends, besides your two sisters?" I asked.

"Yes, I have a few. They're all sweet girls, and they all, uniformly, have no sexual interest in me, before you ask," he said.

"Of course, they do," I said, somewhat provocatively. "There's always a hidden sexual element to any friendship between a man and a woman. It doesn't mean sex will happen, it just means there's always an undercurrent of sexual interest. That's why there's so many affairs. Now, it seems our time is up."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers