Dr Jeckyle and Horny Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head to lick the head of his cock. He loved it like crazy. Moaning as he fucked them. Feeling his balls hit my tits. Making me horny and wet, he then stopped and threw me on the lab table and laid me back, opening my pussy. Next minute he is licking my pussy and eating my clit. Making me moan with pleasure!

I kept screaming "James eat my pussy!" With him licking my clit he stuck to finger in there and then came up and pushed them deep in my pussy, fast and hard, making me squirt all over! I screamed like hell and told James to fuck me! He then stood up and rubbed my squirt all over his big cock and rubbed it on my clit. Then slapping it on my clit, Then he smiled and slammed his huge cock in my tight pussy! I moaned like crazy. With each thrust of his cock I was moaning.

My tits bouncing all over, jiggling like they should be, from being fucked good. James then grabbed my throat and started to choke me as his cock fucked my pussy. I could feel myself cumming. I told him "I was cumming." With each time not able to get air. Getting light headed from him choking me. Then I came so hard, I screamed and he let go of me! I felt great.

James then picked me up and kissed me and turned me around, bent me over on my metal table now. He slapped my ass and then licked my pussy and asshole, which tickled! He then slapped his cock on my ass and slipped it into my pussy. Fucking holding me there, pounding me hard and rough making me scream with each thrust. I loved it, my tits pressed against the cold table as he fucked me from behind. Finally he pulled out as I was about to cum, and then surprised me with fucking my tight asshole! I screamed on controllable and my whole body stiffened up and I couldn't move as he kept fucking my asshole. With about 10 really hard thrust in my asshole. I was cumming like I never came before.

He pulled out his dick from my asshole and then slammed it right back in and I came so hard. I screamed "holy shit! I've Died and gone to Heaven!! Fuck me James! Fuck my asshole like no other!!" He then pulled his cock out of my ass and told me to squeeze my tits together. He began to fuck them again. Without warning he came so hard! His head of his cock just appearing as his load shot on my face and all over my tits! I loved all of it. James was happy too.

About 4 hours passed and I took a shower and got dressed and James and I said our goodbyes! I wrote him a good check for him to finish his research on the human orgasm. While I desired something new! I heard of thing going bump in the night that could hopefully pleasure me! I became known as Tara van Hyde.

12