Dr. Joe Pt. 01

Story Info
Co-worker treats to special weekend.
3.1k words
4.14
10k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a phone call at work one day. I was a bit worried when I was called to the nurse's desk for a phone call thinking something might be wrong at home. I picked up the receiver and said "Hello." The man's voice sounded familiar but I just could not place it. He continued to talk and when he asked for my e-mail address it all of a sudden clicked. It was Dr. Joe. Joe is a doctor that I had worked with for years but that was years ago. He had retired and moved to Florida with his wife.

After that initial call, we e-mailed back and forth and he brought me up to date on his life since leaving the area. I updated him on my life and the different people that we had worked with. Unfortunately Dr. Joe's wife had died six months ago as it came up in conversation. E-mails turned to chats online and conversations started to become more sexual and he asked if he could call me at home. It was during that phone conversation that he told me that he and a friend of his had made a bucket list. One item that was on both their lists was to have sex with their "dream girl." When he told me I was his dream girl I was so flattered I almost dropped the phone. Nonchalantly, he asked to meet me somewhere so he could possibly check that item off his list. I think he almost passed out when I told him that I would and without any hesitation.

When the conversation ended I went to tell my husband what I was planning.

Hubby's only comment was, "Is this the doctor that you said was so meticulous that you thought he ironed his underwear?"

I nodded yes. Now Joe is much older than the guys I am usually attracted to, but he was so interesting in so many ways. He was always very professional when I dealt with him from his knowledge to his dress and how he interacted with the nursing staff. His orders were detailed and he was open to feedback from the nurses and not defensive when they questioned his orders unlike some of the doctors that could never be questioned. There was always something special between Joe and myself when we worked together. My feelings for him went beyond respect and I would say I had a deep affection for him but he was very devoted to his wife back then and I knew something sexual between us would never happen. Besides, back then, I was busy working and raising a family and my husband and I had not expanded the realm of exploration in our marriage.

Then hubby said, "Do you rally want to be a check mark on his bucket list? If your mind is made up you need to do some shopping."

We went to the mall and found two dresses at Macy's. One is a grayish colored backless dress. It's so clingy, that I won't be able to wear a bra or panties. The other is black with several straps across the back and a full length zipper up the front. I can show as much or as little as I want (or Joe wants). Then we went to Victoria's Secret and found a white corset with matching panties and hose. Actually it's from their bride's collection, but I plan to wear it with an old nurse cap, stethoscope, and heels (At least I know CPR if Joe has a heart attack) and of course I am taking the black outfit with the sheer top, stockings and heels.

Joe made all the reservations and plans. He e-mailed me an itinerary within the next couple of days. Everything was set. Thursday I was off to meet Joe at the airport and then off to The Chattanooga Hotel in Chattanooga TN. My driver's outfit was a button down the front sundress with heeled sandals and no underwear. Hubby wanted me to have some fun with truckers and spice up their day on my trip. The thought of me playing with my pussy while they watched or flashing my tits, made me horny. When I actually started doing it I wanted to do more. I pulled into the slow lanes on I-24 and started to unbutton my dress. I slipped my arms from the sleeves to find my self completely naked on the front seat. I pulled "rocket" from my purse and with one hand on the wheel and the other on my clit I began to leak severely. Oh well, the seats are still under warranty for over two more years. After over 20 minutes of sheer driving ecstasy I got caught behind a slow moving 18 wheeler. After a few minutes of driving at his speed I knew I had to pass him. I pulled into the passing lane and stayed along side of him when I caught up to his cab. Spreading my legs as wide as I could he must have enjoyed the view because he gave two short blasts of his air horn. I actually felt myself start to blush. Now he kept pace with me so he could see right into my car. I began to have an orgasm at 70 mph. Knowing what I had done, he gave two more short blasts and slowed to let me pull back into the right lane.

Getting closer to the airport I was getting nervous. Funny because Joe delivered our first child so the man had already seen the most private parts of me but somehow that doesn't count. I don't know how he could think a hairy pussy and a big baby bump could have been very sexy back then. He sent a photo and he hasn't change much but it appears that he must color his hair. At least he still has hair. His sightseeing is packing a lot into our time together, but he mentioned that we could extend our time together if I wanted. I hope that he is not disappointed in his older 'dream girl'.

We met at the terminal and he was excited to see me and gave me a big hug and kiss. He made me twirl around so he could check me out. He liked what he saw and so did I. He had not changed much in the ten years since I last saw him. We drove to the hotel and checked in. The lobby of the hotel is modeled after an elaborate train station. Joe had booked us into a room that was a renovated Pullman rail car. It was quite novel and all we needed was Glen Miller playing "Chattanooga Choo Choo."

Once we settled in we were looking for a place to eat. The hotel staff member on duty recommended a local restaurant, Aretha Frankensteins, for dinner. I wore the black zippered dress with heels. The dinner was excellent with a great selection of micro-beers.

Joe and I got current on our lives. His wife had developed breast cancer and battled it for over six years. We discussed his 'bucket list' and my part in it. He was so happy that I had agreed to meet him. I told him it was my pleasure as I rubbed my foot against his pant leg. He seemed to blush and was at a loss for words. He had a boyish grin on his face. As we walked back into the hotel, we held hands and would stop every now and then to kiss. We were like two kids on a first date filled with anticipation. I have to admit that he knew how to kiss.

Once back at the hotel room, I excused myself and went into the bathroom to change into a sheer black outfit including tap pants, hose, heels, and jewelry. Looking into the mirror I felt good about myself!! Needless to say, my nipples were hard as rocks and I was getting wet. Making my grand entrance, all that I can remember Joe saying was WOW!!

We drank some wine and kissed and fondled each other through our clothes. Finally Joe unbuttoned my top and just stared at my tits. He thought that they were beautiful and with a little urging from me started to suck my nipples. Alternating between the two he would lift one to his mouth while massaging the other. I could feel a sensation all the way to my pussy. Eventually he got my tap pants off and again just stared at my shaved pussy. The only other time he had seen my female attributes was when I had my first child and back then I had a full bush on my pussy. I don't know if he was disappointed at my lack of pubic hair because I had to urge him to eat me. He started by laying his head on my stomach just above my pubic bone and looking toward my feet. He must have been visually exploring the hills and valleys of my barren vulva because I could feel his warm breath pass over my clitoris. Then I felt a wet finger lubricate my clit and vibrate my little bud. Once he started his oral manipulations, did he ever eat me, oh my god. His tongue was so caring and attentive that I actually had an orgasm.

Things only got better from there as we made it into the bed and I got Joe naked. He had a nice body for a 70 year man and I watched his cock stiffen as I took it into my hand. I think I actually drew in a deep breath as his cock first penetrated my canal. I was wet and his head entered me nicely and it felt heavenly. While we were coupled, we hugged and kissed while he told me how great it was for me to be the sheath to his blade. When he told me how tight my pussy felt I used my vaginal muscles to squeeze him while inside me. What surprised me the most was that he was rock hard and he stayed that way for almost an hour. That night we did everything from 69 to spooning to doggy and finishing with me riding him cowgirl. He ejaculated in my pussy and when I dismounted him, he stared at my pussy once again as his seed ran down my leg.

The next morning we made love as I started off by taking his cock into my mouth. While Joe was enjoying that, I maneuvered around until my pussy was spread and directly over his face. This time he needed no urging as I felt his tongue push into my hole and work its way up to my clit. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his hands found their way to the cheeks of my ass as he continued to lick. He rolled me off of him and onto my back withdrawing his penis from my mouth and aligning it to the entrance of my bald pussy. Though he started out slowly, once he was fully engaged he almost pounded me right through the mattress before he unloaded in me once again. We rolled one more time so I was on top again, slowly riding his cock and kissing him until his cock fell from my now creamy pussy. We showered, dressed and went to brunch and then the aquarium.

It claims to be the largest freshwater aquarium. I wore this nice dress and cool bra with sandals commando. What we enjoyed the most about the aquarium was the sea horse exhibit. I never knew that there were so many varieties of sea horses. Also, the aquarium is set up so that you walk past exhibits while climbing to the top of the building and then back down on the return walk. Joe was touchy feely the whole time grabbing at my tits and ass when no one was looking.

Later that day, we took in a movie in the IMAX 3D theater. The movie was entitled Born To Be Wild. Once we were in the theater, Joe was able to make his move and his hand roamed up my thigh and finally to my bare pussy. It was very nice watching wild baby animals while Joe was rubbing my clit and inserting a finger into my pussy. He had my dress pulled up so far I was well exposed and oh, I was so wet. I wanted to ride him right there!! Of course we couldn't but I did unzip him and played with his cock. His pre-cum was all over my hands so we kissed some more before we headed back to the hotel.

Well anyway after playing at the theater, we were so hot that we took a shower together when we returned to the room and had fun soaping each other's body parts. Joe took me from behind while the shower water poured over our bodies. His hands worked their way from my hips to massage my clit while ramming me from behind. When he was about to cum I turned around and squeezed his shaft to stop any sperm from escaping and knelt down in front of him. Taking his cock in my mouth, I released my grip and he filled it with sweet tasting semen. While Joe was dressing, I kept showering to shave my pussy smooth. I used my make-up mirror to make sure that I was smooth from belly button to my lower back. Later that night I wanted Joe to eat me to another orgasm.

Joe had made reservations for dinner in the railroad dining car at the hotel. I wore the backless gray dress with nude colored hose and high heels. It clings to my body, so I didn't wear any underwear... surprise!! I guess that I could have worn a thong, but I knew what Joe wanted and what I wanted. My nipples were clearly visible, especially since they get hard so easily and they were rock hard. After finishing my make-up, I added simple gold hoop earrings and necklace. After slipping on the hose and heels I made another grand entrance. Joe was putting on his suit jacket and almost fell over. He was very impressed and wanted to forego our dinner and order room service. I reminded him, no nice dinner...no nice dessert. We made our way to the dining rail car.

It seemed as if all eyes were on us as we entered the dining car. We got excellent service from the wait staff. My glass of water or wine never got below half full. I had a feeling that those darn hard nipples of mine might have had something to do about it. I won't bore you with the details but we eventually finished dinner and wine and walked around the hotel complex and grounds. Of course, Joe wanted to get back to our room but I wanted to enjoy the night lights. We settled on a bench and snuggled. Joe was passionately kissing me while his fingers were twisting my hard nipples. I sucked his tongue deeply into my mouth when he moved his hand to my pussy and he forced a finger into me. I parted my legs to give him better access and he took full advantage by inserting a second. We were lost in the moment when we heard a rough cough. It was the security guard. He talked in a very professional manner and told us "to get a room". We told him we had a room and he told us to use it!

Once we made it to our room, I wanted to change into an outfit for Joe, but he wanted me naked. Oh well, off with the dress. I was so hot that I ordered him to strip and get on the bed. He lay there on his side while I climbed in next to him face down. He pushed back the hair from my ear and lightly ran his finger down my neck. I could feel his semi rigid cock against my leg. I shivered but not from being cold. His finger ran down the side of my body until it reached one of the cheeks of my ass. Stopping there he touched and tickled my ass cheeks ever so gently.

He then propped himself up on one arm and that same finger found its way to my ankle and began a journey up the inside of my leg. When it got to my inner thigh I spread my legs a little more and that finger found its way into my vagina. It didn't stay long though as it started to travel back down the other leg to me ankle. I looked back at Joe just in time to see him bring that finger to his nose and inhale deeply.

Rolling onto his back, I got up on my side and lay my head on his chest and looked toward his feet. His manhood rested on his stomach and I could clearly see the hole from where his man juice escapes his penis. My imagination drifted and in my mind I envisioned the volcanic eruptions of his white lava in slow motion spewing from the source. Without out much encouragement the monster awoke as he lay naked with his erection pointing to the ceiling, I lifted my leg over his head and sat on Joe's face. He easily found my erect clit and ate his dessert! I was so turned-on that I slid back and onto his erection. I rode him to an orgasm where the images in my head came to life inside my body. He fell asleep with his cock still in me! We stayed that way until he slipped from between my legs when we changed sleeping positions in the night. I swear that Joe was asleep with a smile on his face. I too went to sleep that night very, very satisfied. When we woke the next morning Joe had raised a tent from under the sheets so I offered myself up again to my loving and caring friend. Laying there with naked arms and legs entwined, I felt his manhood enter me again, slowly, caringly and with no ceremony but a natural joining. We held each other tight and then I felt his warmth spread from inside me. So tender was the moment I could not contain my own orgasm while he finished inside my vagina.

What a way to start the day as we were to move to a nice cabin on Lookout Mountain today.