Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric and his fiancee undergo some major changes.
18.3k words
4.59
95.3k
67

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

Part 4: Eric

"It's really important to me, dear," Elizabeth said as they pulled into the parking lot. "You mean, it's important to Mother," Eric said.

"Exactly," she said, winking at him. "If she's going to pay for our wedding, we're going to have to keep her satisfied. And that means feeding her that sort of bullshit. She's also going to ask about grandkids, so be prepared for that."

She looked across the parking lot at the dentist's office. "So, did you ever find out what happened with Dr. Golden?" she asked.

"No, all I got was the message on her website, that she'd left her practice to explore new business opportunities," he replied. "Hopefully this new guy'll be just as good."

"Well, let's go see," Elizabeth said, unbuckling herself. They walked over to the dentist's office and opened the front door.

"Oh hiiiiiii!" the receptionist greeted them, her pornographic breasts bouncing up and down. "Like, welcome to Dr. Joseph's office! I'm Crystal! What's your names?"

"Um," Eric said. "Um, Eric Desjardins and Elizabeth Schulman."

Crystal took on a look of intense concentration. "I type real good," she said, then stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth, and tap-tap-tapped away at the keyboard.

That left the room silent, and, therefore, awkward. Elizabeth wasn't quite glaring at him, but she was Not Happy. He would've pointed out that she'd suggested this place, but that probably wouldn't've helped. Instead, he very carefully did not watch Crystal as she typed in their names.

"Ohhh, here we are!" Crystal said. She peered at something on the monitor, then smiled at Eric and Elizabeth. "Dr. Joseph says you should both go right on in. Eric is in room 8 and Lizzie, you're in room 2."

Elizabeth's eyes narrowed, and she opened her mouth, probably to start yelling at this bimbo for calling her Lizzie, but Eric forestalled her by laying a hand on her shoulder. "Don't bother with her. She's not worth the time," he whispered into her ear.

Reluctantly, Elizabeth nodded, and they walked through the door that led to the actual office area. Maybe the hygienists were a bit more intelligent than the receptionist.

Their hopes, however, were dashed when they saw the hygienist waiting for Elizabeth in room 2. "Oh hiiiii!" said a Chinese bimbo. "You must be Lizzie! I'm Ming, and I'll be your hygiene lady today!"

Eric laid a hand on her shoulder and just said, "Patience." They shared a smile, and then he strolled down the hall to room 8. It was the last room on the right side, and another hygienist was waiting at the entrance to it. And she was also a bimbo.

"Oh hiiiii!" the bimbo hygienist said. "You, like, must be Eric! It's, like, rilly nice to meet you! I'm Noor!" Eric blinked. He'd thought she looked Arabic, based on his experience in the Middle East, but none of the women there had been nearly as shapely. Or as uncovered.

Noor guided him into the chair, a big white smile plastered on her face. Her long black hair cascaded from her shoulders as she started chattering about nothing in particular. It was almost hypnotic, the way she talked. It made Eric feel like he was slipping into a trance, a trance that carried him through all of Noor's poking and prodding in his mouth.

When he came to again, there was a brown-haired man looking down from behind the chair. The man smiled down at him and said, "I'm Dr. Joseph. Feel a bit more relaxed now?"

"Very," replied Eric. It was, oddly enough, quite true. He did feel refreshed, for no apparent reason. It wasn't as if he'd felt like shit, or something, but he felt ready to take on the world now.

"So, got any plans, Eric?" Dr. Joseph asked, shuffling some papers.

"Oh, nothing much," Eric replied. "My fiancée's mother is coming to town in a few days." He made a face, and Dr. Joseph chuckled. "I know the feeling," he said, taking up a tool from the tray.

For a few seconds, he just poked around in Eric's mouth, then set it down on the tray again. "You seem to have a very nice set of teeth, Eric. But I do need to talk to you about something.

"Your fiancée Elizabeth is going to need to come back three days from now, and she'll need to go under general for us to deal with her problem. If you could be available to pick her up, that would probably work best for all of us." He frowned. "Is that going to pose any sort of problem?"

Eric thought for a minute, running through his schedule. "I think I can get time off then. What time do I need to be here?"

"Her appointment is at 11 am, and she should be done by 12:30," Dr. Joseph said. "I don't know what arrangements you need to make, but you should be here by then."

That might be a problem, Eric thought. Since his accident last week, he'd been sharing a car with Elizabeth. That had worked out fairly well for work, since they both worked in the same building. But that meant he would need to come with her to, at the very least, drop her off.

"Well, thanks for letting me know, Doc," Eric said, standing up from the chair. He shook the dentist's hand, finding the strength of his own grip to be a bit surprising. Noor just giggled and waved coyly at him.

As he walked down the hall towards the front of the office, Elizabeth was waiting for him at her room. She smiled ruefully at him. "I thought I had good teeth," she said, taking him by the arm, "but Dr. Joseph said something went wrong with a couple of my molars when I was a little kid." She shrugged. "You can hardly blame me for that."

Eric hugged his wife-to-be and said, "I couldn't blame you for anything, dear." They breezed past Crystal with a minimum of awkwardness, and out into the parking lot. He gave Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek and said, "I've got all the time in the world for you."

"Awww, honey, you're so sweet when you get like this," Elizabeth said, wrapping her arms tight around Eric's chest. She giggled, and Eric hugged her back, again.

Three days later

The sun had risen just above the trees behind Dr. Joseph's office when Eric and Elizabeth arrived in the parking lot. Elizabeth, who had never been a morning person, was still yawning and stretching, trying to manage without coffee. Dr. Joseph had stipulated that, saying that it would interfere with the anaesthesia.

So, of course, Eric had stopped at a coffee shop on the way over.

He'd always been bright and chipper in the mornings, so he didn't really need it, but it tasted nice. And besides, he deserved a little treat, what with how his exercising had been going.

Eric didn't have any idea what had happened to him in the past few days, but whatever it was, he liked it. He'd dropped at least 9 pounds, and he could actually feel the edges of his abs, without pressing through a layer of belly fat. His energy level had been sky-high, but he never felt jittery. This wasn't "caffeine-and-sugar-high" kind of energy, the sort that was going to crash and burn as soon as he had to do anything.

No, this was a "my-metabolism-is-kicking-itself-into-high-gear" kind of energy. He'd run five miles yesterday, and barely broken a sweat.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, had seemed to be having some trouble focusing. She seemed to be trying to do everything at once, without managing to finish any of it. The day before last, she'd swept half of the kitchen floor, cleaned a couple of plates, dusted a few of his college textbooks, and moved around some random family heirlooms, before retiring to the bedroom and flipping restlessly through channel after channel.

Maybe she was worried about the surgery, or maybe it was her Mother's imminent arrival. Whatever it was, Eric couldn't decide if he wanted it to stop or continue. On the one hand, she was oddly spacy from time to time, forgetting the oddest things. There was a reason he was at the wheel this morning.

But, on the other hand, she'd been great in bed. Yesterday, she'd actually managed to get up before he went to work (which was astonishing) and she'd proceeded to give him a handjob (which was incredible). Something was different about Elizabeth, but whatever it was, Eric felt pretty good about it.

They entered Dr. Joseph's office, Elizabeth yawning as Eric held the door for her. Noor was at the desk, a big smile still plastered on her face. She sent Elizabeth down the hall to the operating theater, leaving Eric by himself. With her.

For about ten minutes, Eric managed to keep to himself. He'd brought his laptop along, and he managed to do some work on it. But no sooner had he finished an email to his boss about the Friedlander accounts, than Noor said, "Oopsies."

He couldn't pretend that he was alone anymore. He just couldn't. As soon as he had to acknowledge Noor's presence in the room, he became riveted by her lush, voluptuous body. How had an Arabian girl maintained that kind of physique, and how had she become so sexy?

"Um, Eric?" she said, forcing him to actually look in her direction. "Do you know how to, like, use a computer?"

"Yes?" he said, puzzled. How could someone so mind-blowingly hot be so monumentally stupid that she didn't know how to use a computer? He could understand not knowing how to fix a computer. But this was something else entirely.

Still, he stood and took a few cautious steps towards the desk. "What is it you need?"

As soon as he was within reach, Noor grabbed his head and planted her lips on his mouth. Her tongue went deep into his astonished mouth, and she started pulling him over the desktop.

She was surprisingly strong, and Eric found himself sprawled on the floor, cushioned by the grinning bimbo. For a second, he wanted to shout, to object, but he took a deep breath. Everything around him smelled musky, like a million orgies had filled the office with their smells.

Instead of objecting, Eric growled and ripped Noor's top off. Her exposed tits rolled free, and Eric grabbed them with both hands. He gently rubbed against her nipples, while holding the rest of her tits in a firm, almost painful grip. Noor just mewled with pleasure, her face rapturous.

As Eric moved his hands down her side, running his fingers along her toned stomach, Noor bucked under him, moaning a bit. He pulled down her tiny skirt, revealing a sopping wet pussy. Noor's cum had spilled all around her slit, lubricating her in anticipation of Eric's penetration.

Eric obliged her and impaled her pussy on his cock. It yielded easily, but not too easily. Her cunt was tight around his cock, though he suspected she wasn't actually a virgin. She was too experienced at this to be innocent.

Less than 30 seconds later, Eric orgasmed, shooting a stream of semen deep into Noor's pussy. A small part of his brain tried to inform Eric that he'd just shot a much bigger load than normal, but he was too occupied to think of that just now. He was focusing on how he wanted to fill this slut up.

An hour later

Eric had kind of lost track, at this point, of the number of times he'd orgasmed in the past hour. It should've surprised him that he was able to fuck Noor so comprehensively without a pause, but he just accepted it without hesitation.

If he had bothered to focus on something other than the bimbo on his cock, he might've noticed the mess they'd made of the waiting room. Chairs were toppled, papers scattered everywhere, and the computer monitor had a big hole in it. Eric had punched straight through it in the midst of passion, several orgasms ago, but he'd barely even noticed.

Currently, he was ramming his cock into Noor's asshole for at least the third time. The bimbo had braced herself against an overturned couch, while Eric held two fistfuls of her asscheeks in his hands. At every push, she squealed with mingled delight and pain.

Eric groaned and orgasmed again, shooting a (still) surprisingly large load up into Noor's asshole. Noor, in turn, thrashed as the cum entered her. Her eyes were wide and her tongue stuck out, panting as sweat rolled off her body in waves. A good part of the mess came from their co-mingled cum and sweat, smeared all over the room.

"Perhaps I should've expected this," Dr. Joseph said, looking down on the pair of them. "I guess this is my own damn fault."

"Fuck!" Eric shouted. He rolled over to find the good Doctor standing over him, looking grim. "I, um, um, I, I, I can explain," he stammered, trying to come up with an explanation.

"You don't need to explain," Dr. Joseph replied. "I understand exactly what happened here. Your transformation took effect before I expected it. And it's changed my plans." He crooked a finger forward, and a peroxide-haired bimbo flounced forward.

"Hiiiiii!" she chirped. She seemed familiar, but Eric couldn't place it exactly. It definitely wasn't Crystal, because her face was different. But why was this supposed to be significant? It was just a bimbo.

"What's your name?" Dr. Joseph asked the bimbo. She scrunched up her face in deep thought. "Um... uh... it's... uh... oh yeah, it's Lizzie!" she said.

"Your old name," he corrected her. The bimbo looked puzzled. "Old name? But Doctor Joey, you, like, said, I should, like, forget all that, like, dumb stuff!"

"Was your old name Elizabeth Schulman?" he asked. Lizzie looked thoughtful again, then brightened. "Oooh, that's, like, totes it!"

"What did you do to her?" Eric said, pushing himself to his feet. His clothes were smeared with cum, and his still-erect dick hung out of his fly, but he ignored all of that. Judging by the responses of the bimbos, he looked very impressive. Of course, they'd probably be impressed by a squirrel's dick, at this point.

"Calm down," Dr. Joseph said, his eyes blazing. Eric felt something take a hold of him, like a giant's hand grasping a tiny porcelain figurine. "I expected you to fuck your fiancee first. But you didn't. So sit down, and zip up your fucking pants."

Eric felt his concerns fading a bit, as he obeyed Dr. Joseph. They were still present, but now he was feeling a bit more thoughtful. Obviously, there was an explanation, and Dr. Joseph would provide it. He flipped over a couch and carefully sat down on it, avoiding the cumstains.

Noor and "Lizzie" plopped down next to him with no such regard. While Lizzie's expression was vacant and smiling, Noor seemed confused. She wasn't smiling, and she actually seemed to have a few thoughts.

Dr. Joseph sighed. "It's already started, see?" he said, pointing to Noor. "We don't have a lot of time, so I need to explain. You and your fiancee, as you may have surmised, have been changed here.

"She's become an airheaded bimbo. You've become a man who can master bimbos. Your physical changes are not as serious as hers, but you'll notice a few new things over the next few days.

"But the thing is," he went on, "the first load of cum that you shoot into a woman after your transformation will also change her. It bonds her to you, and grants her actual intelligence along with any necessary physical changes.

"She becomes a smart bimbo, in other words," Dr. Joseph said. "She'll look like a bimbo, and have the sexual desires of a bimbo, but the intelligence to not constantly gratify them at the cost of her dignity."

"I'm, like, gonna be smart?" Lizzie said, giggling.

"No, Lizzie, because Eric hasn't fucked you, yet," Dr. Joseph said, as though he were talking to a three-year-old. "Noor is going to be smart instead of you." He looked into Eric's eyes. "When she becomes smart, I'll have no use for her as a bimbo."

"So take Lizzie, instead," Eric said, speaking coherently for the first time in some while.

Dr. Joseph shook his head. "My bimbos require a special touch, one that only I can give them. Lizzie is already beyond that. She's imprinted with her new self, and there's nothing we can do now that would change that.

"Here's what I'll offer, then," he continued. "Take Noor and Lizzie home with you. All I want, in return, is a replacement for Noor. I don't have any particular requests, though I prefer a diversity of bimbos. So I'd rather not have another blond or redhead. I've got a Chinese bimbo, too.

"So if you could find another Middle Eastern woman, like Noor, or perhaps a Hispanic girl, I'd appreciate that." He handed Eric a disc. "Just point that at the woman you want to bring to me, and she'll obey you temporarily."

Eric took the disc, and pointed it at Lizzie. He pressed the button in the middle, but nothing happened. "It doesn't work on the bimbos," Dr. Joseph said, "so that they don't deplete it by playing around. It's got a limited number of uses, so be careful with it."

"Any questions?" Dr. Joseph said, folding his hands.

"Um, am I supposed to be thinking like a smart girl?" Noor asked hesitantly. "'Cause it feels really, really weird."

"Any questions I didn't already answer?" Dr. Joseph amended himself.

"I... don't think so," Eric said. He stood, feeling very disoriented. His head felt closer to the ceiling. Maybe getting taller was part of his transformation.

He stretched, feeling the muscles ripple under his shirt. That was definitely a new feeling for him. Lizzie cuddled up to him, and he put a beefy arm around her shoulder. Noor stood slowly, and followed as he maneuvered Lizzie out of the office.

They walked to the car in silence, and Eric buckled Lizzie into one of the rear seats. She just giggled as Eric took the driver's seat, and Noor, the front passenger's.

"Everything feels so weird," Noor complained. She looked over at Eric. "Is this what being smart is like? You know, thinking? Is it always this strange?"

"I suppose," Eric said. "I'd never given it that much thought."

They drove home, mostly in silence, with nothing but Lizzie's giggles to break the calm. Noor just looked out the window, as if she was seeing the world for the first time.

When he pulled the car into the driveway, Eric snuck a quick look at all the other houses around him. They lived in a fairly young neighborhood, and he was pretty sure there weren't a lot of people around, this time of day. Most folks should be at work or school (or both).

Nevertheless, he felt like a million eyes were watching the three of them as he pulled forward into the garage. When the door descended behind them, he breathed a huge sigh of relief. Lizzie just hopped out of the car, completely oblivious.

"Come on in, Noor," he said, seeing how confused she was. "This is your house, too, now."

"I just don't feel right," she said, stepping out of the car. "I feel like I'm about to throw up."

She walked over to the door out of the garage, then stopped. "Am I really your bimbo now? Not Dr. Joseph's?"

Eric nodded. She nodded back, then toppled over.

"Oooph!" Eric said, catching her body with quite a bit of effort. "Lizzie, help me carry Noor inside."

"Okey-dokey!" Lizzie said from the couch. She'd been engrossed in the search for something vaguely dildo-shaped, but apparently Eric's orders took precedence.

"Like, what's wrong with Noor?" she asked, as they carried her into the living room.

"I think she's just a bit stressed out," Eric said, setting Noor down on the couch. He picked up her right arm, which had fallen to her side, and set it across her chest.

"Oh," Lizzie said, then brightened. "She should, like, try fucking someone!"

"I think she's done that before," Eric said, trying to remain patient with his bimbo fiancee. She couldn't help saying stupid bullshit. She was just a fucking bimbo. And most bimbos weren't about brains.

He grabbed Lizzie's hand and said, "Here, how about we fuck while she's asleep." Lizzie giggled and said, "That's, like, such a good, like, idea!"

They went back to their bedroom, and Eric tossed Lizzie onto the bed. She giggled as she hit the mattress, and looked up adoringly at her Master, standing above her.

Eric ripped off his shirt and thrust himself out of his pants. He felt his dick rising to attention again beneath his underwear. He made short work of that obstacle, too, and soon he stood, in all of his Masterful, bemuscled glory, ready to fuck his bimbo silly.

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers