Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 05

Story Info
Tabitha is desperate for a new life, and she gets it.
7.8k words
4.55
71.9k
48

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers

Part 5: Tabitha

"Owww!" Tabitha White said, as she carefully bit into an apple. She'd been trying to avoid the left side of her mouth, which hurt like fucking hell these days. But something the size of an apple was a bit hard to handle that way.

"Something wrong, Tabitha?" said Virginia Lord, her boss. Her voice gave the distinct impression that she expected nothing was wrong whatsoever.

"No, ma'am," Tabitha said, mentally scowling at her boss. Not physically, though; the fucking bitch probably had a surveillance system in place. There was no money to pay Tabitha a decent wage, or give her decent benefits, or even buy a half-as-shitty chair for her to sit on. But when it came to spying on customers and employees, Virginia Lord would spare no expense.

And it wasn't as if she even had to spare many expenses. Virginia Lord owned this whole damn shopping center, and at least ten other properties besides. Her dear departed daddy had built all this shit up, and now his bored daughter got to pretend to be a businesswoman.

Tabitha wasn't aware of Virginia's credentials, but even a moron (or a history major, like Tabitha) could see that this store was run terribly. Apparently, Virginia wanted to think of herself as not just a businesswoman, but an artistic businesswoman, as well. That meant that she took up a rather sizable part of this shopping center with her own art-supply store.

It didn't seem particularly fair that Virginia would have all of this, and Tabitha, who could do something with this kind of money, had to slave away to afford even a shitty life. She knew that life wasn't fair, but, really, did it have to be this unfair?

To add to all those problems, there was the feeling Tabitha got whenever she compared herself to her boss. Virginia was always perfect. Every strand of blond hair was perfectly coiffed, every bit of expensive clothing was perfectly selected, every part of her body was perfectly proportioned.

When Tabitha looked at herself in the mirror, on the other hand, she saw an absolute mess. Crappy teeth. Stringy, kinky hair. Acne scar-cratered black skin. A face that was too large, and boobs that were too small. Ill-proportioned, poorly dressed, constantly depressed Tabitha White.

The bell on the door rang, and Virginia sprung from her desk to greet her customer. She click-clacked past Tabitha, who just kept trying to get her computer to do anything at all. Meanwhile, her boss exclaimed in perfect delight at her customer, and started perfectly guiding her perfect customer around her perfect store.

Sometimes, when Tabitha was off of work and getting shit-faced on cheap beer, in her quiet, empty apartment, she wondered why she hadn't quit yet. For her, though, the answer was easy to come by, since she was just talking to herself.

To tell the truth, she loved Virginia.

It wasn't a third-grade-best-friend kind of love. It was just that whenever she looked at her boss, bitchiness and miserliness aside, she felt herself glow. It was the sort of love where she wanted to fuck her boss silly.

When Tabitha looked back on her previous crushes, she could see a clear pattern. There was Julie, from her last summer of camp, when Tabitha was 17 and just realizing her identity. Julie had been a class A bitch, but her deep blue eyes, her silver-blond hair, and that fine figure, had made Tabitha melt inside. The rest of the summer, Tabitha had masturbated to her fantasies of Julie being her girlfriend.

There'd been Alice Hodges, the captain of the cheerleaders in their senior year. God, what a stone-cold bitch, with her hard blue-green eyes and wavy blond hair. A couple times, Tabitha had suspected that Alice might like her, too. But she'd always been too timid to ask.

In college, she'd found her first real girlfriend. Lena Schwyz, the haughty Swiss exchange student, who had shown her what happiness had meant. Then, Lena had taken that happiness, and all the love Tabitha had given her, and smashed it. For months afterwards, Tabitha had felt like a worthless dupe, like none of it had been real.

That had led almost directly to this job. When her parents had found out that she was a lesbian, they'd cut her off. By the skin of her teeth, and with thousands of dollars in loans, Tabitha had managed to finish college. Her dreams of grad school were totally impractical, with all of this debt, so she'd found this job.

And here she was now, wasting away in a boring, useless job, with a comically inept boss and not even a few rewards to ease her burdens. Of course her teeth would go bad when she could least afford it. She could barely afford toothpaste, much less a dentist appointment.

Well, at least the clock said "5:00 PM" now. That meant she was free to wallow in misery and pain at home now. It was time to leave.

Tabitha stopped trying to get the computer to work and shut it down, instead. She scribbled the time on the work log by the back door, and left before Virginia could find something else for her to do.

She slouched her way down the shopping center, past all the other marvelous boutiques that payed rent to Virginia, and towards the bus stop. Just as she passed by the exit to the grocery store, she heard someone giggling, but she was too tired to pay any attention to it.

That proved to be a mistake a split second later, when she collided with a shopping cart. "Omigod, I'm, like, so sorry!" said a chirpy voice. "Are you, like, okay?"

Tabitha pulled herself to her feet and dusted herself off. "Um, yeah, I'm fine." Now, she found herself facing a bimbo.

There was really no other word for the woman who'd been pushing the shopping cart. She was a blond bimbo, dressed in astonishingly whorish clothes. Those clothes displayed her voluptuous body, her sensual curves, her enormous boobs.

"Hiiii," the bimbo said, extending a hand towards Tabitha. "I'm Crystal, and I'm, like, soooo sorry 'bout that." She giggled. "I'm such a silly person!"

"Okay," Tabitha said, taking Crystal's hand and shaking it. Her tooth, as if responding to the touch, twinged again, and Tabitha winced. "Owwww!" she said, clutching her cheek.

"Oooh, did I make your teethies hurt?" Crystal said, pouting at Tabitha.

"No, no, it was like that before," Tabitha said, waving the bimbo away. "It's not your fault, any of this. I should've paid attention myself."

"Wait, your teethies hurt already?" Crystal said. "You should come with me! I, like, work at a dentist's office! You can get it, like, all checked out and stuff!"

"I can't-" Tabitha began, but Crystal waved away what she'd been planning to say. "Don't worry, sillypants!" the bimbo said. "Dr. Joseph doesn't really care about getting paid. Come on, come on!" She grabbed Tabitha's hands and started pulling her away.

"Oh, okay, I suppose," Tabitha said. She didn't have anything better to do. It wasn't as if she had any friends to socialize with, or places to go. She might as well go have her teeth checked out.

It turned out that Crystal worked in the office park across the street, which Virginia didn't own. Apparently, her father and the guy who had owned this place had been bitter rivals, to the point of attempting to sabotage each other's projects. Virginia had carried over the family grudge against this guy, for whatever reason. But Tabitha had heard recently that it had sold to some new guy.

Whatever its history, it seemed perfectly fine to Tabitha's eye. For all that Virginia had ranted and rambled about how poorly-designed it was, it didn't look that bad. Crystal kept chattering away the whole walk, and Tabitha just tuned her out most of the time.

When they reached Dr. Joseph's office, Tabitha hesitated. "Are you sure he's in this late?" she asked Crystal.

"Oh yeah!" Crystal replied. "He's, like, such a great guy! I kinda wish he'd come home sooner, sometimes."

"Wait, you live with him?" Tabitha said, taken slightly aback.

"Yep!" Crystal said, her face glowing. "He's such a dreamboat, and he's, like, great in bed, but he's always so busy." She pouted a bit.

Tabitha felt weird a little bit, but then she shrugged. Was it really that weird? And, honestly, was it any of her business how they lived? No, it wasn't.

Crystal pushed the door open, and Tabitha stepped inside. There was a red-haired bimbo sitting at the receptionist's desk. She exchanged squeals with Crystal and directed them to Dr. Joseph's current location. As Tabitha and Crystal exited the front, the red-haired bimbo waved and chirped, "Bye-bye!"

Before Tabitha could really wonder how many bimbos there could be in a single dentist's office, Crystal had hustled her into Dr. Joseph's private office. "Hiiii, Dr. Joseph!" Crystal chirped to the man behind the desk. "This is Tabbi, an' I told her you're the bestest dentist in the whole world!"

"Hello, Tabbi," Dr. Joseph said. He had a very nice smile, Tabitha thought. She wanted to say that her name wasn't Tabbi, but she was feeling flustered. "I believe room 4 is open. I'll have Luisa take you there." He picked up a phone and briefly spoke in a language that sounded a bit like Spanish, then set it down again.

"In the meantime," he said, "Crystal and I are going to need to have a talk." A golden-skinned bimbo showed up at the door, smiling widely. "I'll be along in a little bit, Luisa."

"Hiiii, Tabbi!" Luisa said, leading Tabitha out of the room. "How are you doing today?"

"Um, I could be better," Tabitha said. "Look, could you call me Tabitha please?"

"I thought your name was Tabbi," Luisa said, ushering Tabitha into room 4. She crinkled her nose at Tabitha. "I think Tabbi's cuter, so I'll just keep calling you that."

Before Tabitha could protest, she was in the chair, and Luisa was picking around in her mouth. The bimbo hygienist kept up a steady stream of inane babble, but that just washed over Tabitha. She wasn't precisely in a trance, but it did feel good to just let everything go, to not worry about the world around her.

She gradually returned to her senses after some period of time - how long, she never could figure out. Dr. Joseph was standing over her, looking down with concern in his eyes. "I wasn't sure you heard any of what I said. You were really out of it. Got enough sleep lately?"

Tabitha yawned and stretched carefully. "Apparently not," she said, trying not to sound sleepy (and failing).

"Well, at any rate, what I said is that this is a bad case. Worse than anything I've seen in my career. When was the last time you saw a dentist?"

"Ummm..." Tabitha started counting in her head, but Dr. Joseph waved her off. "That long, huh? It really is important that you get regular checkups. It's a lot easier to prevent problems than it is to fix them."

"If I had dental insurance, this wouldn't've happened," Tabitha said, a challenging expression on her face.

"Probably not," Dr. Joseph said, his face unperturbed. "At any rate, I think you need to get this taken care of immediately. Without a single bit of delay. So, if you'll follow me down the hall, we can get you prepped for surgery."

"Surgery?" Tabitha asked, pushing herself to an erect posture.

"Your molars are so damaged that I wouldn't be surprised if a chip came off just from walking down the hall," Dr. Joseph said, making notations on a pad of paper. "You've got several cavities on your rearmost molar, and your premolar's enamel is weaker than an eggshell. Come on." He left the room, and Tabitha followed, reluctantly.

"How am I supposed to pay for all of this?" she said. "I've barely got the money to take the bus home every night."

"There's no need to worry about payment," Dr. Joseph said over his shoulder. "This is all free. I can afford it. And just think about the good PR I'll get from helping you." He swung open the door to the operating theater as Tabitha approached. For some reason, this was room 69, even though it was the ninth room on the hall.

"My lucky numbers," Dr. Joseph said, noticing her puzzlement. "Come on in, let's get you anaesthetized and prepped." Tabitha allowed herself to be led to the chair, and fussed over. Before she knew it, the red-haired bimbo from the front desk was leaning over her, holding the mask that descended over Tabitha's mouth and nose and sent her into darkness.

Two hours later

Tabbi returned to the waking world gradually, becoming aware of the bimbos that hovered over her like flies. A man's face - Dr. Joseph's - poked through the forest of bimbos. "How do you feel?" he said.

"Better than ever!" Tabbi said, grinning. She practically sprang from the chair, brushing Luisa aside. "That anaesthetic really does wonders, Doc."

"It surely does," Dr. Joseph said. "But I like to think I have something to do with it, too."

Tabbi was going to ask him what he meant by that, but she was distracted by a sudden realization. Her body was completely different.

She looked down, to find two enormous breasts adorning her chest, where so recently she'd sported barely a speed bump. Her figure as a whole seemed so curvaceous now, that she could probably stop an 18-wheeler.

Luisa rolled a full-length mirror out from the side of the room, and Tabbi found it hard to believe she was looking at herself. Her face was smooth and hard, like it had been chiseled out of black marble. Her hair, now smooth and silky, descended like a wave past her knees. Her teeth - she smiled experimentally - her teeth were perfectly aligned, bright and shiny and white as can be.

As she took it all in, her brain churned and processed her changes. "You did this to me," she said to Dr. Joseph, her eyes narrowing.

Dr. Joseph nodded. "I sure did. It's what I do. Do you like it?" He seemed perfectly calm, as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary.

"Like it?" Tabbi said incredulously. "Like it? I love it!" She ran both hands up and down her new body, feeling every inch of her curves.

"Mmmmm, it just makes me feel so great!" she added. Then she grimaced. "Except for how much smaller my clothes feel now. It doesn't feel so good."

"Here," Dr. Joseph said, handing her a stack of clothes. "You might find these more enjoyable." Tabbi set them aside, and started wriggling out of her old clothes. She felt strangely comfortable with being naked in front of so many strangers.

When she'd finally found her way out of her far too tight bra and panties, Tabbi picked up the clothes Dr. Joseph had handed her. She frowned. These didn't exactly look like the sort of clothes she would want to wear. It was all spandex and latex, with a minuscule thong and no bra whatsoever.

"Just try it, Tabbi," Dr. Joseph said. "Believe me, you'll like it." Tabbi shrugged and started pulling the top over her head. It stretched to fit her figure, and settled on her new breasts like a second skin. It exposed so much of her body to anyone who wanted to see it, but she felt comfortable with that.

Tabbi slid on the rest of her clothes, and took a look in the mirror again. Finally, she was as hot as she deserved to be. Ming handed Tabbi a pair of very high heels, and the African-American bimbo put them on like they were the most ordinary thing in the world.

"I think you're ready to hit the road, Tabbi," Dr. Joseph said. "Crystal, give Tabbi a ride to her home, and then you'll receive your punishment. You've been a bad bimbo."

"Yes, Dr. Joseph," Crystal said in a small voice. She and Tabbi left him and the other bimbos behind, walking down the hallway. Behind her, Tabbi could hear enthusiastic shouts, and a good bit of slurping.

Crystal sniffled. "If I hadn't, like, brought you here, I'd be sucking Dr. Joseph's cock right now." She turned her doe-eyed, pouty face towards Tabbi.

"You want me to be sorry about this?" Tabbi said, waving her hands at her body. "No fucking chance, girl."

"Awww!" Crystal whined. "You're a meanypants!"

"Maybe," Tabbi replied. "Frankly, I don't give a shit what you think. And what's that in your hand?" She pointed at the piece of folded-up paper Crystal clutched.

"Oh," Crystal said, pouting again. "I was, like, hoping you weren't gonna ask." She handed it to Tabbi. "Dr. Joseph said if you, like, asked me 'bout it, I had to, like, give it to you."

Tabbi unfolded the paper, to reveal a handwritten message.

"Tabbi," it said, "this is Dr. Joseph. I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Running an establishment like this can be taxing, and sometimes my bimbos get out of hand and need some discipline.

"I would take care of that myself, but I still have a business to run, and discipline does not come naturally to me. But I have seen that you might possess some talents in that area, and I think you would find it enjoyable.

"So, having said that, please inform Crystal that for the next two weeks, she is your slave. Do not bother showing her the paper, because she cannot read anymore. Do, however, anything you like to her for the aforementioned period. As long as she returns to me in one piece, I can manage.

"Oh, and if you need some money to get this going, Crystal has a platinum Visa in her cleavage. Feel free to use it, within reason, for expenses.

"Yours in Mastery, Dr. Joseph."

Tabbi crumpled up the paper and stuffed it down Crystal's cleavage. The surprised bimbo started to say something, but Tabbi forestalled her.

"That paper says, you little bitch," Tabbi said, in a low, husky voice, "that I own you for the next two weeks. You'll do whatever I say, whenever I say it, without question. Do you understand?"

Crystal nodded. "Yes, Tabbi." Tabbi slapped her on the face.

"First lesson, slut. Don't call me 'Tabbi'. Call me Mistress, or Mistress Tabbi. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal said, her head hanging.

"Now, you're not going to take me home," Tabbi said, as they stepped outside. "I fucking hate that place. Also, I need to pick up a few things." Crystal got in on the driver's side of a sporty red convertible, and Tabbi took the passenger's side.

They stopped at a department store, where their appearance turned a lot of heads, male and female alike. That was quick, though. All Tabbi needed was some decent luggage, to hold the items she was going to get at the next stop.

The cashier who rung them up took quite a bit of time, because he seemed to have gotten very clumsy all of a sudden. But soon enough, they were off to their next destination.

"Over there," Tabbi said, after about ten minutes of driving. "Pull into that parking lot, and follow me in with the luggage." Crystal obeyed readily, and after a bit of fumbling, the two of them, Mistress and slave, were walking through the doors of Meg's Lady Parts.

Tabbi knew Meg only by reputation, because she'd never gotten deeply into the local lesbian subculture. But from what Tabbi had heard, this was the place to go for all sorts of kinky sex toys and clothing. Kinky was what she wanted right now.

"Hi, welcome to Meg's Lady Parts," said a very pale girl with short, blue hair. "I'm Audrey, can I help you?"

Tabbi looked Audrey up and down. The saleswoman was tiny and underfed, and her clothes were artistically torn. "Yes, you can," Tabbi pronounced. "My slave and I need some clothes and toys. What do you have in the way of whips?"

For the next hour or so, Audrey led them on a whirlwind tour of the store, and Crystal ended up carrying the pile of clothes and toys that resulted. The saleswoman seemed to become increasingly distracted as time went by, as if something about Tabbi and Crystal was absorbing all of her attention. By the time the three of them reached the register, Tabbi was doing most of the guiding, propping Audrey up and keeping her moving forward.

Audrey rang up their purchases, and watched Crystal put the bags into the new luggage. "When do you get off work, honey?" Tabbi murmured into Audrey's ear.

lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers