Dr. Landry and Nurse Lisa

Story Info
Plastic surgeon turns male nurse into bimbo slut nurse.
3.6k words
4.56
67.2k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin-off from the "Neighbors sissy son" series. Though it stands alone, it will eventually cross over with NSS.

SPOILER This series falls in the transsexual crossdresser category for the first story. There will be very little in the way of men participating in gay sex. This series will sometimes revisit this subject. After that it will be based on Bimbofication! Still trying to figure what category that will fall under. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Dr. Alan Landry, graduate of Harvard medical school actually received his first degree in chemistry. Two years later he received his medical degree. While most of his class mates were going to campus parties or hooking up with their newest fuck buddy, Alan was studying or doing research.

It's not that he couldn't get a date or invited to any of the many parties around campus, he was quite popular and hot girls were always flirting and trying to get in between the sheets with him. And why not, he was over six feet tall and weighed a muscular 180 and it didn't hurt that word spread amongst the co-eds that he had a very thick 12 inch cock.

When he needed to figure out a problem, he hit the gym and worked out until he found a solution and then he would head back to his lab and apply that solution. It was this method of problem solving that helped him develop his muscles and his greatest achievement yet, a serum that when injected in any body part, would cause rapid growth eliminating the need for dangerous breast or butt enhancement surgeries. The formula would also stimulate and enhance the nerve endings essentially making them into hyper erogenous zones.

Though there were some problems in the first round of test. He found out the hard way when one of the test subjects was given lip injections. At first her lips grew to succulent proportions before the tingling started.

"Doctor my lips feel...funny, like...good but...strange." test subject A1 could feel her pussy getting quite wet for no apparent reason. This tingling feeling quickly spread to her anus causing it to pucker and pulse. And it was when the feeling reached her nipples that her orgasm caught her by surprise. She then attempted to cover her mouth to hide the fact that she just squirted in her pants. As soon as contact was made with her lips, the subject started a series of multiple orgasms that went on and on.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING...OH IT WON'T STOP...I'M CUMMING AGAIN FUCK!"

After the first squirting orgasm the rest we're followed by extreme squirting. The front of the subjects jeans looked as if she was peeing on herself. Then the convulsions started and with eye's rolled to the back of the head, subject A1 blacked out while still experiencing small tremors.

Trough further testing the doctor discovered that if the subjects receiving an injection didn't wait a full hour before touching the enhanced area, then they would go into a multi orgasm induced mini comma. As long as they didn't touch for one hour, they were fine. They would have the perfect lips, tits or ass they were looking for and the heightened sensitivity would enable them to reach orgasm simply by heavy kissing or having their nipples sucked. That's when the doctor had the restraining straps installed.

After medical school Dr. Alan Landry opened his own clinic which enjoyed all kinds of success. When word got out about the doctor that could make your previously flat chested into that which is quite suited for a career in the porn industry, without surgery, women were forming lines around the block.

Now having unlimited funding, Dr. Alan began tweaking the formula for men. He ended up with a formula that would increase the size of a man's cock and reduce rather than increase his sensitivity, enabling the patient to last longer during intercourse. And if that wasn't enough, the formula also increased the amount of semen ejaculated during orgasm. He had to open a separate clinic just for men to accommodate the high volume of customers.

It was at his male clinic that he first met Lawrence Dayton a male nurse working at a local hospital.

"Lawrence Dayton" the receptionist called and escorted Mr. Dayton to the exam room to meet the doctor. "Please remove all of your clothes and put this robe on. The doctor will be right with you."

Lawrence sat there looking around the room contemplating what brought him to this decision to be here today.

Lawrence always felt out of place in his own body. Never identifying with his male peers, he felt more at ease with his female friends. It was nice having female friends on the job, they would always go to lunch together, gossip about which nurse was screwing which doctor. But that did little for his social life. Lawrence wanted to meet men...with cocks...that he could suck and fuck and lick up and down!

Something had to change, long story short, Lawrence began a secret second Identity, as a women named Lisa. Being of slim build and youthful feminine features, Lisa would put on make up, cross dress and go out to known gay hot spots.

She would find acceptances at these places but no possibilities of finding a sexual partner for the night or longer. Gay men were interested in...men, gay or straight.

Lisa recognized that in order to find a suitable partner for sex or otherwise, she was going to have to make herself more passable.

She believed that if she became so attractively sexy, she would have access to all those men who secretly desired shemale sex, but only passable shemale got these men's attention.

When Lisa heard about Dr. Landry and the amazing work he has capable of, she decided to pay him a visit. It was time to take control of her life.

Dr. Alan's first impression of the 23 year old patient waiting to see him, was that he appeared quite feminine. Maybe he wanted the doctor's help looking more masculine. But some how Dr. Alan didn't think that was it.

"So Mr. Dayton what brings you here today?" he asked getting right to the point and not wasting any time.

Lisa looked up at the handsome, tall and well built young successful doctor and sighed. Good looking men like the doctor were the reason he was willing to go through with what ever alterations were necessary.

"Well Dr. Landry from before puberty hit me I felt like a girl in a boy's body. I've since then managed my weight and figure in order to not look masculine. And I've been taking testosterone blockers for many years now to keep myself as feminine as possible.

As you can see I have high cheek bones, small hands and feet. Though I keep myself clean shaven there's not much I can do about my Five o'clock shadow or my square jawline. I guess what I'm here to find out is if there some way you can help me become...beautiful?" Lisa asked fighting back tears.

Dr. Landry handed Lisa a box of Kleenex and said. "I believe I can help you achieve your goals. I just have a few personal maybe even embarrassing questions for you as to give me a better understanding of what exactly you're looking for. As far as your jawline and facial hair goes, this is standard cosmetic surgery that many true born women have done. And I'm assuming you'll also want breast implants and maybe even butt implants? Maybe lip injections to make them more...desirable?" the doctor asked while closely examining Lisa's facial structure.

"Yessss! All that! I want to be irresistible." Lisa exclaimed quite excitedly.

"Are you planning on going all the way and having sexual reassignment surgery?"

Lawrence had given this some thought and decided to put that off until he was absolutely sure that is what he wanted, besides he liked having a cock, he just wished it was bigger. After explaining this to the doctor, he sat forward waiting for the doctor's response.

"That makes good sense. Now that we know what you want, how are you planning to pay for it? No insurance will cover the cost and it will be as much as 50k or more. Financing is not an option as the banks consider the procedure too risky." Dr. Landry asked knowing this is the ugly part of the business.

"Well I have money saved up and when my mother passed away I was her only child so she left me the family home so I guess I can take out a small mortgage. Being a nurse I make a decent amount of money. So I don't see a problem." She stated confidentiality.

At the mention of being a registered nurse, The doctor's wheels started turning.

If I do this work I know I'll do a fantastic job and turn this patient into a bimbo sex bomb that will be the envy of women and potential women alike! You can't buy that kind of advertisement. Delighted with his idea Dr. Landry made Lisa an offer she wouldn't refuse.

"Well Mr. Dayton, I have an idea that could be beneficial to both of us. Instead of paying me for the procedure, what if you came to work for me right after your recovery from the surgeries? I'll pay you a fair wage. Plus there's plenty of perks! The catch is I don't need a regular nurse I need a bimbo cum slut nurse that will never say no to me." Offered the doctor.

Lawrence sat there with his mouth open not believing what he just heard. Was the that a job offer? What did he mean by bimbo cum slut nurse that would never say no to him...did he want me sexuality? These thoughts excited Lawrence as he was extremely attracted to the doctor. A BIMBO CUM SLUT NURSE... I didn't know there was such a thing. He thought to himself. But the more he thought about it the more he loved the idea. So he looked at the doctor and said, "Well I do love cum! Now tell me more about these perks."

After explaining more about the procedure and the job in question, a convinced Lawrence agreed to the deal offered and Lawrence received his first round of shots that day. One in his penis because everyone loves a big cock shemale. One in each ass cheek and one in each of his breast as he hung from chains suspended from the ceiling so there would be no contact with any surface's. He was warned about the one hour danger zone but was not prepared for the feelings running through his body. His many anal orgasms, his constantly drooling cock and the way his nipples ached. Half an hour in and he could already see growth in his penis and breasts. He was now a B cup with a 6 inch cock that was much thicker. With 15 minutes to go the need to touch himself became excruciating.

"FUCK...OH...GOD...PLEAS...I need a cock to suck! And would someone please stick something in my ass?!?!" Lawrence pleaded.

"Hang in there Lawrence, you're almost done and then you can touch or be touched all you like!" the doctor promised.

When the hour was up she (from this point forward she will replace he) was finally released. Lawrence felt more like Lisa than ever before.

"Oh my God I've got tits, I'm so excited! YES!" she exclaimed head thrown back, breast thrust forward as she played with her new extended nipples. Still reeling from the hour long anal orgasm, Lisa reach behind herself and inserted two then three fingers in her asscunt and started the assgasm all over again.

"Ssshhhiiittt...I'm cumming so hard in my ass." she said even as she noticed the doctor stroking himself through his lab coat.

Dr. Landry caught Lisa staring and made a bigger show of it by opening his lab coat and dropping his pants around his ankles. Standing there cock in hand, he resumed stroking his powerful 12inch meat pole.

Lisa, hypnotized by the motion of the doctor's hand, started drooling as she walked over to the doctor and once before him dropped to her knees with her hands behind her back and said only one word..."please!

Dr. Landry looking down asked in a commanding voice, "Are you ready to be my obedient cumslut? Will you obey my every command?"

"Yessss Daddy! I submit my asscunt to you and my mouth-pussy! I promise to keep my boypussy clean and ready to service you at all times!" she said looking up into the doctor's eyes even though there was a massive cock swinging back and forth in front of her face. Once said, did she allow herself to stare at the man meat in front of her and beg "please Daddy may I now suck it?"

"Get up on the exam table on your back. Now let your head hang over the edge, yes like that. Have you ever sucked a cock as large as mine? Because I expect you to swallow it all!"

"As big as yours, no. The largest I've ever deep throated was 9 inches but I want to learn daddy, please make me learn!" Lisa exclaimed licking her newly thickened lips.

Dr. Landry's cock was as hard as it's ever been. Throbbing and leaking the doctor placed the fat angry head against the nurse's lips tracing them, effectively painting them with his pre cum.

Nurse Lisa had now fully taken over Lawrence's persona as she twisted her nipples with one hand and stroked her growing cock with the other. Moaning and drooling for the thick cock about to invade her throat.

"Mmm...oohhh...nnnnggggaaahh. Give it to me please sir, I'm ready. My mouth is yours, fuck it like the cunt that it is!"

The doctor stared down at the shemale on the exam table admiring his handy work. Nurse Lisa's new tits were now a "C" cup and growing. Her lips were thick and juicy literally begging for cock and her previously 4 inch penis was now double in size and girth.

"Open your mouth slut, I want in!" and that being said, the doctor slowly fed his new slut inch after inch after inch until his cock was half way down her throat.

Lisa, still sensitive from the injections, felt every vein pass her lips like little speed bumps. The formula had a way of making her mouth feel like a second pussy. Which meant that if she got face fucked like she was now, it was only a matter of time before her mouth had an orgasm!

Having Lisa hang her head off the edge of the table, created a clear passage down her esophagus, which the doctor took full advantage of by sending another 3 inches into her throat. Dr. Landry could see his cock head move under the surface of her neck.

Lisa having 9 inches of the doctor's cock in her mouth and throat, began another series of orgasms that left her drenched in her own cum. Her girl cock was shooting cum like a fountain, raining cum all over her new tits which were now pushing double D's with no sign of stopping.

Dr. Landry was focused on her breast as he watched them grow. He knew they would top out at double E's before they were done growing. With three more inches of cock to offer her, he knew she needed distracting. Grabbing her cum soaked breast in his large hands, Dr. Landry squeezed Lisa's new tit's which triggered her moaning all over his cock.

Knowing even though she did not gag once, she needed to breathe none the less. He slowly pulled out of her throat watching the bulge in her neck retreat back the way it came. Once out of her throat, Nurse Lisa took three large breaths and grabbed at the slick meat pole waving in front of her eyes but having a hard time getting a grip due to all the saliva and throat mucus. Unable to get a good hold on the slippery pole, she began whimpering and begged for her favorite new toy back.

"Oohh...please put it back. I need it back in me." She begged with tears forming in her eyes.

Dr. Landry recognizing her desperation as a symptom of the formula running through her veins, fed her his cock for further worship. "Here my pet, take this cock as your god and pray! This is your new life. Your throat will accept any cock I put before you! Your ass will be gapped at all times ready to service your god. Yes moan...moan you cum slut, I feel it." The doctor said with all sincerity.

There was 10 inches of cock back in Lisa's throat, with two more fat inches to go. She felt the doctor grab her breast again and was grateful. She could feel the last two inches working it's way down her throat and thought, 'This is my new existence! I'll never know loneliness ever again. I will wake every morning eager to get to work, knowing this cock and many others await me.' Lisa couldn't be happier.

To show her appreciation, when all 12 inches were down her throat, her tongue crept out and began licking her master's balls, which she held upright so she could get at them.

"OOOHH...FUUUCCCKKINNGG...BITCH!! Lick my balls you nasty slut!" the doctor said with his head thrown back and his hands around her throat. Knowing he was at the point of no return, he pulled back until only 4 inches remained in Lisa's mouth. And said, "Don't you spill a drop. Swallow like your life depends on it!"

Lisa had no intention of letting that happen. The room was filled with the sounds of extreme gulping as the doctor let loose. Lisa was in heaven, the salty treat filling her mouth over and over again was the thickest most chunky cum she ever had the pleasure of drinking, it was practically chewable!

Once the doctor knew he was done cumming, he pulled away from her or she would have just continued to nurse his sensitive glans (no pun intended).

Lisa rolled over and sat up on the exam table admiring her new double E tits amazed at the speed at which the formula worked. "I can't believe how fast they grew or how beautiful they are." She jumped down off the table and ran over to the mirror to get a good look at herself. Tears ran down her cheek as she imagined a life without loneliness and full of new experiences.

"Oh doctor, you've made my dreams come true!" Lisa said as she hugged the doctor around his neck.

Dr. Landry hugged her back saying, "Once we finish sculpting your jawline, nobody will look at you and wonder which gender you are."

All the close hugs and caresses got the doctor's massive meat hard again. Which got the doctor thinking, "Lisa, have you had much anal sex? And if so what was the largest cock you've taken anally?"

Lisa, for the first time during this whole ordeal, blushed and said in a meek voice, "I'm...I'm a virgin! I've never gotten that far." She said apologetically, as if she had disappointed him in some way.

Dr. Landry seeing tears in her eyes grabbed her back into a hug with his monster cock sandwiched between her stomach and him and said, "no don't cry, it's fine. It's more than fine I get to be your first. The thing is that my size means that you are going to have to prepare for when I take you."

At that he went into a draw and pulled out a box and handed it to his new slut nurse. Lisa opened the box and smiled knowing exactly what she was looking at. Inside was six butt plugs ranging from one inch thick up to three and one half inches thick.

Looking up to her master with love in her eyes she asked, "Master would you put the first one in for me now?"

In answer Dr. Landry lifted her up on to the exam table and had her face down ass up. What he saw took his breath away. The formula had created a perfect heart shaped ass with the tightest asspussy he had ever seen. Forgoing synthetic lube, he did one better and ravaged Lisa's asscunt with his fat tongue. First teasing the rim then when she was shaking on the verge of orgasm and whimpering with need did he jam his pointed tongue into her about half an inch. She was so tight his tongue was being forced out.

Lisa though was in heaven having never had her boycunt licked or penetrated before. "Oh master that feels sooo good! I'm gonna cum!"

And with that began a series of assgasms that lead to her cock shooting cum right in her face and some in her open mouth.

Dr. Landry not giving up finally got his tongue buried in her ass. That's when he stabbed her with his tongue repeatedly.

"Oohh...ffuucckk...I'm...cum..ming...again!!" And Lisa went into convulsions before blacking out. When she woke she felt a tightness in her ass that wasn't there before.

"I decided to go with the 2 inch wide plug to give you a head start. Every week you should move up to the next size. And since I'm gonna have to wait before I can fuck that ass, you're going to have to put those new lips of yours back to work." He said looking down at his raging hard-on.

12