Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracie knew that she would have to do it. It wasn't like she didn't at all want to. She liked kissing boys, and Jason was a very cute boy. But, she had never kissed a boy before dressed only in her brassiere and panties, and he even had an erection! Thank goodness for the doctor's support or she really wouldn't do this. She turned again to Jason, leaned forward a bit, closed her eyes, and puckered her lips.

Jason kept his eyes open as he didn't want to miss a thing. He stepped forward, lightly placed his hands on her hips, her small, naked hips, and leaned in to her.

Tracie had a moment of panic when she felt the tip of his penis against her tummy. And, then, she felt his chest press against her brassiere, her undies. And, then, his lips on hers. It was all so terribly intimate, and exciting.

The room was dead silent as the two gave each other a prolonged kiss. There was no use of any tongue. They weren't quite ready for that. But, once their lips had connected, they didn't really want to separate them. It felt so nice, so loving, so sweet. Tracie even placed her hands on his shoulders, drawing him in a bit closer to her, pressing her soft, tender breasts against him.

It was just as good for Jason, perhaps even better, as he felt her pull him toward her, feeling her supple, squishy titties pressing harder into his chest, and his hard penis pressing even harder against her tummy. He wanted to squeeze her even harder, letting his cock rub against her, rubbing for the first time against the bare skin of a girl. He was still in his underwear, but that wouldn't stop him from cumming, although he knew that would probably be some sort of a violation of the group process and, besides, he suspected that she would just pull back in fright if he tried to squeeze in closer.

"Now, now, I think that's enough you two." Dr. Lowenstein was pleased with their progress, and it was time to move on.

They broke their kiss.

"That was very good, Jason," Dr. Lowenstein observed. "But, don't you think that Tracie deserves a kiss where she was most appreciated?"

They both turned to Dr. Lowenstein in surprise, and shock, as did all of the other group members. She wasn't suggesting what she seemed to be saying, was she?

"Now, don't you all look so shocked and surprised," although they certainly did. "You joined this group to learn to better express your feelings, to overcome your social anxiety, and it is through the support and process of the group that you will do so. Now, Jason, you get down on your knees before this lovely girl."

Jason did as he was told, his cock rock hard at the thought of what he was about to do.

Tracie's eyes widened at the thought of what he was about to do. She asked, "Are you sure this is okay, Dr. Lowenstein?"

"Oh yes, dear, trust me now. I'm your doctor and I think you will soon find this exercise to be most beneficial."

"Yes, ma'am" she softly replied, covering her face with her hands as she felt Jason's breath on her thighs. She knew she was getting a bit moist down there, and she sorely hoped that he wouldn't be able to tell. And, what if she didn't smell good? She could feel a rising tide of panic. Now she wasn't so sure that she should have pulled her panties up and won the contest.

Jason's eyes were within an inch of the cute little camel toe, so sweetly displayed within her bunny panties. He had never seen anything so lovely, so delectable, so tasty.

"Grasp her bottom with your hands, Jason. Pull her to you and give her a very nice kiss on her other lips."

Jason did as he was told, basking in the pleasure of the feel of her soft, pliant, little bum cheeks in his hands. He pulled her to him, leaned forward, and pressed his lips against her cunnie.

She felt so soft there, maybe even a little wet. And, she smelled so precious, so lovely. He took a deep breath, drawing in her scent.

"Rub your lips around, Jason, give her a real good kiss. After all, it's the prettiest little camel toe in the group and it deserves all of your affection, doesn't it now."

He couldn't disagree with that, and he began to caress and massage her cunnie lips through her tightly pulled panties. He wasn't the least bit experienced at doing this. That was evident to Dr. Lowenstein, but it wasn't to Tracie. And, what he lacked in experience he certainly made up for in enthusiasm. It wasn't long before she felt her legs weaken and tremble. She braced herself with her hands on his shoulders as he continued to explore, scrunch, and kiss her cunnie.

"Be sure to use your tongue this time, Jason, girls like that."

"Oh my," Tracie gasped as she felt his tongue on her cunnie. She did indeed like that. She hadn't really thought that she would like it that much, but it did feel terribly wonderful, terribly erotic, and she lost all concern about her own wetness as his tongue thoroughly soaked her panties, Jason's tongue lapping away like a puppy with a treat. And, when his tongue hit her clit she squealed, "Jason, yes, yes, there," and she pressed her pelvis hard into his mouth.

The boys were stunned mute, albeit Carl and William were not so stunned as to avoid lightly touching their cocks through their underwear. It was a natural reaction to seeing a girl writhing with excitement at the feel of a boy kissing and licking her cunt. They might not have even been entirely aware that they were doing it and, fortunately for them, it largely went unnoticed by the other group members, as it was clear where everyone's eyes were focused.

Dr. Lowenstein, being the more dispassionate group leader, had noticed Carl and William. She would prefer that they exercise more self-control, but boys will be boys and, besides, it was good for William to help maintain his erection. She let the two of them continue to enjoy the exercise a bit longer, as it was clear that Tracie and Jason certainly were.

It was always good to see patients take well to a therapeutic exercise, but there was, after all, others within the room and they should not be neglected. She clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Yes, yes, alright then, that's enough. Very, very good demonstration Jason, Tracie."

Neither of them wanted it to end, but the doctor did know best. Jason pulled away and returned to his feet, his own legs now a bit weak as he wanted desperately to finish himself off, as did Tracie as well. They were both intensely desiring some satisfaction. Their faces were flushed now with arousal, although Tracie was as well with embarrassment, knowing what she must have looked like to the others as she ground her cunnie into Jason's face. They briefly stole glances at each other, letting each other know how much they had enjoyed it but also how self-conscious they felt about it.

Dr. Lowenstein strode down confidently before the two rows of undressed students, lightly tapping and squeezing the head of each erection she passed. "Now then, let's see, which of these, girls, do you think is the most handsome?"

Turnabout was again fair play. It was a natural complement to the judging of the cunnies. "Mary, I recall you felt that Carl was sporting a quite handsome pole, isn't that right?"

Mary's face went ashen. She had indeed said so, but she hadn't thought that it would mean or imply what she was afraid she was about to hear. "Yes, I did, doctor, but."

"Now, you can judge his butt later. Jason gave Tracie a nice kiss on her femininity, it's only fair that you give Carl a kiss on his masculinity."

Carl had let go of his cock when the doctor had clapped her hands and that was probably fortunate, as he was getting close to cumming in his boxers. That would have been terribly embarrassing. However, the thought of having Mary give him a kiss, down there, made his dick swell further and his balls pull in tight.

"Oh doctor, I really don't know if I can do that," Mary protested. Kissing a guy down there seemed awfully difficult, if not really very personal.

"Now dear, we are all in this together. As you know, what happens in group therapy stays in group therapy. We are all bound by our confidentiality, and it's in the safety and protection of the group that you can explore new horizons, push past your insecurities. Now, come on, dear." She took Mary by the hand and led her over to Carl.

Mary's eyes were fixed on his boxer's bulging bulb. It looked awfully scary, pushing so hard against the thin cotton, like it wanted to just burst through.

Carl's eyes weren't fixed at all. They wandered from Mary's lovely breasts, so prettily clad in her pink brassiere, her cunnie lips pressing through her panties, and her sweet, pretty face and young soft pouting lips, which would soon be pressed against the head of his cock. He never thought group therapy would be as good as this. He could feel his palms sweating.

Dr. Lowenstein placed her hands on Mary's shoulders and gently pushed her down. "Now, you saw Jason kiss Tracie in his very special, personal way. Let's see you if you can do the same for Carl."

Mary kept her eyes open, needing to see the target as she got down on her knees and leaned forward. However, she did close her eyes once her lips made contact with the tip of Carl's penis. Carl's eyes, however, widened with delight at the sight of this pretty girl's pursed lips making contact with his hard dick. "Oh Mary," he gasped at the feel of her lovely lips on his cock.

Mary pushed against his dick but, unlike Tracie's cunnie, it yielded to the pressure. She inched up closer and pressed on him until it was pushed back against his abdomen.

She grabbed hold of his butt and tried to move her lips around and around his soft swollen bulb, like Jason had done with Tracie, but his cock kept wiggling away. She knew what she had to do. She released her hold of his butt, grabbed his cock through his boxers, opened up her lips and absorbed the head fully into her mouth, clasping her lips around the cock head to keep it firmly in place and then attacked it with her tongue.

"Oh my gosh," gasped Carl as he felt her tongue lapping at his cock. He couldn't help himself. He grasped her head in his hands and pressed her down more tightly on him. He couldn't belief it. His cock was actually in a girl's mouth. It was through his boxers, but it was still there, and it felt so good, so very, very good. A girl's tongue was actually working on his dick head.

And, with that thought, that sight, and that feel, it was altogether too much. He felt the surge in his loins, the signal of the inevitable explosion. His legs went weak and buckled, he leaned forward, and his dick twitched as a blast of cum gushed out, splatting against his boxers and her tongue.

"Oh my gosh!" squealed Mary. She pulled back in surprise and fright, as she watched and felt his cock twitch and jerk in her hand, spurting its load into his boxers.

"Oh man, oh man," gasped Carl, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept saying as his dick jumped and lurched in Mary's hand, filling his boxers with his hot, wet, sticky cum.

"Good job, Mary!" exclaimed Dr. Lowenstein. "What a very sexy girl you are! Look what you made him do, and so quickly."

Everybody did indeed see what she made him do.

Carl was mortified, albeit lost as well in the pleasure of his cumming as waves of intense relief coursed through him as he continued to fill his boxers with globs of cum, gushing and spurting as if there was no end.

He felt like he had just wet his pants in front of everyone in the group, which is precisely what he had done. Even though it wasn't the usual meaning of wetting your pants, it sure looked that way and, besides, it didn't make him feel particularly proud to have cum so quickly.

Mary wasn't sure how she felt about it. She was certainly surprised, but also quite excited by the sight and feel of his cock jerking and spurting. And, she was frankly a bit pleased, if not proud, that she had made him cum so fast. She swished her tongue around in her mouth, tasting the little bit of his juice that had escaped through his boxers before she had pulled away. She now wished that she hadn't pulled away so quickly. She wondered what a good mouthful would taste like. She considered putting her face back down on it, but everybody would probably be grossed out by that.

When he was done, Carl pulled back and covered himself.

"Oh no, Carl, we will have none of that here. No hiding in the group. Let's see what a big mess you made in your boxers or, should I say, what a mess Mary made."

He reluctantly pulled his hands away. It was indeed quite a mess. Pretty much the entire front of his boxers was soaking wet, and they didn't feel that terribly comfortable.

Dr. Lowenstein, being the empathic doctor, sensed his discomfort. "Those wet undies can't feel that good on you right now, can they Carl."

Carl didn't know what to do. "No ma'am."

"Well then, Mary, why don't you pull them down so we can clean the boy up."

Mary smiled at the thought. She was rather nervous about seeing a big boner sticking up at her, but she wasn't terribly intimidated by the sight of a limp one and, besides, she was curious about seeing his cum.

"Oh, ma'am, I can do it myself." He looked around for a bathroom, but there was none to be found, not even any wash clothes, towels, or rags.

"Now, don't be shy. No reason to be modest here. Mary, you go ahead, pull them down."

Mary didn't wait for another objection from Carl. She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and thrust them down to his ankles in one quick motion.

The air immediately filled with the scent of his cum. To Mary, it was like the scent of a fresh, fruity cologne filling the air. She took a deep breath of his manliness as she helped Carl step out of his wet boxers, and then she carefully helped wipe him clean with the boxers' bottoms, which were the only part not wet.

Carl shuffled his feet self-consciously as she cleaned him up. He felt like a boy being washed by his mother or, more accurately, and even worse, his sister.

Mary though enjoyed it. It allowed her to get a closer inspection, visually and tactually, of the shape and feel of the boy's genitalia. And, when she was done she couldn't resist the temptation. She brought his boxers to her nose to get a closer, more deep whiff of his scent and, her face now safely hidden by his boxers, she stuck out her tongue to get a further taste as well.

"Isn't the scent just wonderful, Mary?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," she acknowledged, though blushing at getting caught in her naughty indiscretion.

"Here, why don't you hand them to Colleen. Let all the girls enjoy the sweet smell of fresh manly cum."

Each of the girls was indeed very curious, albeit a bit ashamed at being so, and certainly rather self-conscious about sniffing cum soaked boxers. However, in the safety of the group, with their mutual support, they allowed themselves to explore, to grow.

"Tracie, I imagine your panties are a little wet as well. Why don't you pass them over to William so that the boys can see what a girl smells like."

"Oh, Dr. Lowenstein, I don't know."

"Now, I know. Many girls are rather self-conscious about their scent down there." That was certainly true, and they all blushed a bit at that admission. But, it was good to get these things out in the open. This was what the group was for. "Here, let's all take off our panties and let the boys sniff each one. That way nobody will be on the spot. We'll all be in this together."

The girls, and the boys, continued to be impressed by their doctor. Her willingness to go the extra mile for them was most impressive. The doctor leaned forward, placed her thumb within the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down, past her garters, her nylons, and handed them to William.

"Wow, these smell really good, Dr. Lowenstein," William exclaimed as he pressed them to his nose and took a deep whiff. Dr. Lowenstein had in fact cheated a bit. She had scented her panties with perfume prior to the session, as she often did before conducting sexual therapies. She was not herself immune from self-conscious inhibitions, although none of her patients, or boyfriends, had ever registered a complaint with regard to her more natural aroma.

"Why thank you, William. How gracious of you to say so." She turned back to Tracie. "Alright then, Tracie, you next, and the rest of you as well."

The girls could hardly say no now. After all, Carl was completely naked, his limp, wet penis out in the open air, and the doctor as well was now without her panties. But, they could also see the boys' eyes glued to her womanly cunt.

Dr. Lowenstein did have a very attractive cunt. She was covered in a delicate growth that did little to hide what was underneath. Her mound rose high and full. Her inner labia were thin, wavy pink, folds that reached out, providing a wet, stimulating, fleshy entrance to whatever desired to approach. The boys' balls pulled in at the sight. Even Carl could feel some renewal. The girls wondered if their own cunnies could really compete.

Dr. Lowenstein though continued to be aware of and sensitive to their feelings. "You know, each girl has her own precious flower. Believe me, it will be a wonderful garden."

It was perhaps a little schmaltzy, but it did appeal to the girls. They each took a deep breath, placed their thumbs into their panties, bent over, and pulled them down, their little bottoms feeling the cold air of the room as they became exposed.

They modestly covered their femininity as they handed their panties to the boys across from them, blushing ever so deeply as they saw them gleefully sniff and share their personal scents. If they looked terribly closely, though, which they didn't really want to do, Mason only feigned his interest. The girls were, in any case, able to fulfill their own curiosity, each in turn, with the arrival of Carl's wet boxers. They had to admit that his cum didn't smell at all bad. In fact, it was rather nice. They wondered if the boys' enjoyed their own scents as well as they enjoyed the smell of Carl. Perhaps it was some sort of gender thing, where one sex prefers the scent of the other, but not their own?

Dr. Lowenstein smiled as she saw the group exploring the sights and scents before them. Her patients were truly growing, discovering. "Now girls, don't hide your cunnies from the boys. Let them have a good peek."

Virginia again spoke up. "But, Dr. Lowenstein, if we have to show them our things, they should have to show us theirs."

"Well, you're so right, Virginia. I think you raise an excellent point." It was always helpful to positively reinforce a member's appropriate assertiveness. It served not only to develop her further growth but also to encourage others through her role modeling. "Boys, let's show these young ladies how much you enjoy the sight of their bountiful garden."

It was now the boys' turn to be on the spot, to have no strong basis to disagree. None were particularly proud of their members. Well, that wasn't true. They were all very proud in the privacy of their bedrooms, at times even admiring themselves in a mirror, hoping someday that a girl would in fact be equally impressed at the sight of their stout manhoods. But, they also knew that no girl was likely to be so affected. More likely she would be disappointed. She wouldn't show it. She wouldn't be so rude. But, surely she must be disappointed.

The three of them slipped their thumbs into their waistbands and pulled down their briefs and boxers. Their young stiff stiffies popping out into the open air, like divining rods at the discovery of water.

The girls' eyes widened in wonder. They were terribly cute when they were tucked away in their undies, but out in the open they looked rather imposing, and certainly very masculine. Dr. Lowenstein recognized that none were particularly big. Carl's was perhaps the biggest, when he was big. He was still largely flaccid. But, she knew for the girls that the boys' penises probably all appeared to be rather big. The first ones do look the biggest. And, here were three young stout ones, standing straight up, so engorged with blood the red bulbs were glistening in the light. To the girls, these were indeed strong, manly spears. Colleen and Mary instinctively closed their thighs, knowing full well where these weapons wanted to pierce.