Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys were equally well treated. Dr. Lowenstein, of course, was right again. The four girls did provide a lovely garden of fresh, young buds. They were surprised at how different they looked. Virginia's cunnie was really quite full and fleshy, with two full rows of large, soft, wet lips. Hers looked the most like Dr. Lowenstein's. Colleen's was at the opposite end, being just a little slit on a tiny pouch, with only a smattering of kitty hair. Tracie's was comparable to Colleen's, although appearing to be somewhat redder, perhaps swollen with her arousal, her feminine dew glistening in the light. And, Mary's was among the more intriguing, and enticing, with her very evident clit poking out at the top. It was indeed a garden of delights.

The boys wore now only their socks. The girls still had on their brassieres, which seemed rather incongruous in the context of no panties. But, even that was frankly endearing. It bespoke of their modesty whilst revealing their most dearest of intimacies.

"Well now, isn't this much better," Dr. Lowenstein observed. "All of us sharing with each other our most personal of secrets, and they are so lovely. The girls with their sweet flowers and the boys with their staunch weapons. Well, of course, with the exception of Carl."

Carl was indeed feeling out of place, being the only boy without a full erection. It was his fault though, cumming so quickly. He felt like the boy at a fishing hole without a pole. All of his friends had their rods hanging out, ready to fish for cunnie. He could only just stand there, his pole no better than a limp worm.

The group though was beginning to come together. They could see Carl's disappointment and they were not about to leave one of their own behind. Dr. Lowenstein had to prompt them earlier, goading them into defending and helping William, but this was no longer necessary.

"Dr. Lowenstein," Mary suggested, "Would it be alright if I helped Carl get another erection? I mean, after all, I was the one who made him lose it."

"Well, that would be wonderful, Mary. And, how would a girl do that?"

Mary hadn't fully thought that through. She did know though what she wanted to do. She strode back to him, watching his eyes watching the waving of her cunnie as she approached him. "Do you like my cunnie, Carl?"

"Oh yes, yes, very much." He could feel perspiration forming on his brow. Mary was acting rather bold, and she sure felt that way.

When she reached him she dropped back down on her knees, looked up at him, her large round eyes sparkling with a flirtatious mischievousness, and asked in her most coquettish voice, "Can I please put your penis back in my mouth, Carl?"

Carl was speechless, but he did manage a nod. He couldn't believe this pretty girl actually wanted to do it.

And she sure did. This time, with her eyes wide open she grinned broadly as she leaned forward and took Carl's penis back into her mouth. She then closed her eyes to bask in the pleasure of the feel of his young manliness on her tongue. It was a quite different feel with a softened penis within her mouth, against her tongue. She could now be the one to bring him back to his manly strength.

The other girls, though, were not about to just stand by and have Mary do all the work or, more accurately, have all the fun. They wanted to help as well. "Let me help too," Virginia offered and, before Mary (or Dr. Lowenstein) could object, she snuggled up to Carl's right side. Mary thought about objecting. She would have liked to do it all herself, but she knew that it was important to let the other girls get involved. Virginia pressed her large breasts against Carl's arm and brought her left hand down to his butt and lightly tickled, caressed, and scratched his naked bum, giggling all the time.

Tracie followed Virginia's lead and positioned herself on his other side. She snuggled his neck, giving him little pecks as she ran her fingers up and down his back and pressed her brassiere, her breast, into his left arm.

"What can I do, Dr. Lowenstein?" Colleen felt left out. She could get behind Carl, but that hardly seemed like any fun. Dr. Lowenstein, though, knew precisely the direction the group should take. It was important for everyone in the group to feel needed, to be involved. "Well, Colleen, why don't you help Jason, William, and Mason keep their stiffies. I'm sure they would be most grateful."

"Oh my," Colleen exclaimed. She hadn't been expecting that. Her face flushed with trepidation and excitement as she looked upon the three erections. My goodness. She was to play with all three of them? She had never even touched one, and now she was to handle three? "How should I do that?"

There were actually quite a few options, but Dr. Lowenstein had in mind a particular group exercise. "Well, Colleen, if I might suggest, why don't you get on your knees as well, and give each of the boys a nice kiss on his penis."

"Oh my goodness," exclaimed Colleen. This would never be something she would ever imagine doing on her own. She felt quite fortunate to be in this group. She got down on her knees.

"Now you boys get up close to Colleen. She can't reach all of you standing so far back." Each of them moved in closer to Colleen or, more accurately, her face, which was both grinning and fearful. She was such a pretty girl, and looking all the more charming as she sat back on her haunches, looking up at them through her bespectacled gleaming green eyes, her young pert breasts rising and falling within her white lace bra, waiting expectantly for the boys to grace her lips with their hard, stiff penises.


Mason was the first to arrive, and he was rewarded with the prime position of standing right in front of her. He smiled down at her as she smiled up at him as he positioned the swollen bulb of his cock against her lips. It was quite a first for the both of them, the first cock on her lips and the first lips on his cock. But, they didn't have much time to treasure the moment, as the cocks of Jason and William soon arrived. They momentarily satisfied themselves with just rubbing the heads of their dicks on her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, as she lovingly took Mason's cock into her mouth and began to softly suck on the tip, all the while tickling it with her tongue.

Jason's and William's dicks though kept bumping into Colleen's glasses. She reached up to take them off, but William stopped her. "No, no, you look much prettier with them on."

Colleen smiled through the cock in her mouth, and then let it pop out. Willy deserved a reward for that. She wouldn't think of herself as being prettier with her glasses on. Many girls didn't. But, William recognized that there was something particularly endearing, adorable, in having a girl with glasses suck on your cock. It was such a clash of innocence with naughtiness, and, in this instance, there was quite a bit of naughtiness, with three cocks swinging above her bespectacled green eyes. William found it very sexy. Colleen turned her sweet face to Willy and drew his stiff dick into her mouth.

"Me too, me too," complained Jason, punching Colleen's cheek with his cock. Colleen smiled to herself. She didn't mind Jason's rather pushy penis. It was kind of nice having three cute boys all vying for her attention. She didn't want though to give up Willy's penis so soon. This was the penis of the one who likes her glasses. She gave him some extra special licks and kisses, all the time looking into his eyes through her spectacles, her own eyes twinkling with glee.

She did though reach out with her left hand and grasp hold of Jason's dick. Jason would rather have been sucked, but the feel of a girl's hand on his cock was a pretty darn good second best. In fact, much more than that. This was the first time he had felt a girl's hand on his cock. He knew it would feel good, but he had never imagined it feeling as good as this. Her fingers were so much smaller, softer, and tender than his, so tentatively exploring his size and shape. He had never felt so excited, so aroused, so happy. A girl's hand was actually playing with his hard naked cock.

Mason was himself still basking in the memory of his cock having been within Colleen's mouth. It had been so cool, so good. Just watching Colleen give Willy head was plenty good too. But, seeing that she was using a free hand on Jason, he quickly moved around William to get on his other side, so that she could use her right hand on him, which he quickly found, as had Jason, to be an awfully good second best.

Colleen might be enjoying it as much as the boys. Well, probably not. But, she was enjoying it a great deal. She was actually giving pleasure to three guys at the same time! If anyone had said the day before that she would be down on her knees, performing oral sex on one guy as she masturbated two others, well, she would have been disgusted at the thought, and appalled, insulted, that it was even being suggested. Yet, here she was, and enjoying it. It was, after all, part of the group therapy. It was upon doctor's orders. It wasn't like she was some sort of a slut or anything. She could feel moisture oozing from her cunnie.

She began to slide her head up and down on William's cock. She knew that a boy would like that. It was like she was making love to him with her face.

William was shocked. This girl was actually fucking his cock with her face! This sweet, innocent girl, or at least innocent-looking, was giving him a face fuck. He wanted to return the forceful thrusts with his own hips, but he didn't want to scare or disturb her, but he did, at least just a bit, move his hips in synchrony with the pumping of her head, all the while feeling her tongue lapping away at his head and shaft.

Colleen matched her head thrusts with her hands. To do otherwise wouldn't be particularly fair to Mason or Jason, and, besides, it actually made it easier for the whole effort to be in sync. She at least hoped that she was doing a good job, making them all happy.

She was doing a splendid job; perhaps in fact too splendid. These young men had never experienced anything like this before, and coupled with the visual stimulation they had already been provided, they couldn't, wouldn't, last long.

Not surprisingly, William was the first to feel the internal surge. "Wait, wait," he gasped, but Colleen couldn't hear him above the sound of her mouth slurping up and down on his cock, and her hands slapping the two other dicks. And, besides, she didn't want to stop. She wanted to take this all the way.

But, she did notice a sudden shift in Willy's cock. It seemed to suddenly jerk, perhaps she even thought swell a bit further, and then she felt, and tasted, the splash of his cum on the roof of her mouth. She didn't know what she should do. Maybe Dr. Lowenstein wouldn't want her to have Willy cum in her mouth. Maybe she had gone too far?

She pulled back from William's cock in mid-cum, receiving the second blast smack on her nose, a big wet white wad that stuck to her like she was wearing a clown's nose. "Goodness!" she exclaimed, her eyes crossing as she looked at the white blob on the tip of her nose.

Mason and Jason had themselves been close as well, and with the sight of William shooting off on Colleen's face, they too felt themselves going over the edge. They pulled themselves from Colleen's hands, gripped their cocks in their own, and joined the hosing, each of them shooting wads, ropes, and splats of cum on Colleen's pretty face.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," was all Colleen could say, as her face became streaked and splattered with the boys' sticky hot cum. It was now darn good that she had kept her glasses on, as the lenses were soon covered in cum, her vision effectively blocked, but her eyes remain protected.

She wasn't too sure what to do. She could have pulled away from the guys. She could have even protected herself with her hands. But, she was reassured by her therapist. Dr. Lowenstein had moved up behind her as she was giving head to Mason, in part to provide support for the exercise but, frankly, to get a closer look. And, when the boys started shooting their loads onto her face, she placed a reassuring hand on Colleen's shoulder and said, "Wonderful, Colleen, so beautiful, so lovely," as she watched the boys' cum splash down, like half plugged hoses, repeatedly coughing and sputtering their loads. Some of it got on her own hand and arm but she did not pull back. Receiving ancillary injury was a necessary burden of providing support for Colleen.

The other three girls stopped their ministration of Carl to watch the show. He was, in any case, back to full erection. Mary didn't really want to stop, wanting herself to bring Carl off again, but even she had to break away, as it really was a bewitching sight.

The girls were frankly quite impressed with Colleen. None of them thought they could do such a thing, but her courage was inspiring, and as she squealed with excitement at being so thoroughly plastered with cum from three different directions they also grew even jealous. Virginia cheered, "Go get em girl!"

And that she did. By the time they were done, the cum was dripping off her cheeks, nose, and chin, splashing down upon her chest, her brassiere. "Oh my goodness, Dr. Lowenstein," she said, turning to look up at her, but not really being able to see the doctor, through the white cloud of cum on her spectacles.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled back. She carefully removed Colleen's glasses, and then reached down, picked up Colleen's discarded panties, and began to clean off the girl's cum soaked face. She felt like a mother helping her daughter who too eagerly opened a blender and got a face full of vanilla milk shake.

The boys were apologetic. "Oh Colleen, I'm so sorry," exclaimed William. At the time it was happening the boys were lost in their pleasures, the pleasure of their own orgasmic climaxes as well as the pleasure of the sight of their dousing of Colleen's face but, now that the lust had passed, they felt guilty for what they had done.

Dr. Lowenstein though would have none of it. Guilt was an emotion fueling their neurotic inhibitions. "No, no, boys, I think Colleen enjoyed it, very much in fact."

She was right about that. Colleen smiled up at the doctor as she cleaned off the cum with her panties. "I really did, Dr. Lowenstein. I wouldn't think that I would, but it was actually kind of fun." It reminded her of when she used to play squirt guns with her brothers and they would naturally gang up on her, but all in playful good fun. She looked around at the penises, now starting to soften. It's too bad that they can't go off right away again.

"But now," Dr. Lowenstein suggested, as she handed Colleen her cum drenched panties, "I think these girls deserve a little reward, don't you boys?"

They couldn't argue with that. Colleen was certainly deserving. She looked at her panties, now quite soaked with cum. She wasn't too sure that she would put them back on when the session was over, but she did take a little sniff.

All the girls were deserving though, even for just letting the boys see their cunnies. That was certainly no small deal to them. At the moment, the boys would do just about anything for the girls. "Absolutely, ma'am," declared William.

"Excellent. I think this group is really coming together, really making excellent progress. I think for the next exercise we need the girls to receive the kisses of the boys, just like Colleen and Mary kissed the boys."

Pretty much everyone knew what she meant. The girls blushed and giggled, their titties jiggling as they instinctively covered their cunnies with their hands. Jason grinned. He would love to do it. He wanted a second chance at Tracie. Carl and William though were quite apprehensive. It wasn't that they didn't want to do it, it was just that they seriously doubted that they could do a good job. Dr. Lowenstein though, the skilled therapist that she was, reassured them.

"Now, I know you boys haven't had any experience at this, and the first time can be a bit intimidating for a guy. Like the first time you try to drive a car or ride a bike." The girls giggled at her analogy. They really wouldn't think of the guy as riding their bikes. Virginia suggested, "Isn't it more like playing a flute, Dr. Lowenstein?" Everyone laughed at that.

Dr. Lowenstein appreciated the levity. It helped relieve group tension, and it demonstrated that the members were beginning to feel comfortable with themselves, their bodies, and each other. "Yes, I suppose you're right, Virginia. But, my point is that we can help the boys. I want each of you to pick a boy and, as he is, um, playing your flute, you can help guide him to hit your best notes."

Carl and William were unsure how they felt about this. She was absolutely correct. They didn't know what to do and it would be nice of the girls to help teach them. But, they didn't really like admitting their awkwardness. Shouldn't they know what to do? Wouldn't, shouldn't, any real man just be able to do it right?

"I know you boys wouldn't ever make any real mistakes. It's certainly not as hard as playing a flute. But, just in case, this is the time, the place, to make mistakes, to experiment, in the safety, in the bosom, or more accurately, in the cunnie, of the group."

Dr. Lowenstein actually had the thought of having each of the boys practice on herself. She would certainly enjoy that. Imagine four inexperienced guys, one after the other, practicing on her, learning from her. Her pussy was getting quite warm just thinking about it. But, that might be a little self-serving and certainly not consistent with group process. She, as the leader, must sacrifice her own pleasures for the good of the group. "Alright then, girls, each of you pick a guy."

"I pick Jason!" Tracie instantly exclaimed. She had liked what he had done before, through her panties. She was getting all warm and squishy thinking about him doing it again without her panties.

Jason grinned broadly. That was exactly what he wanted to hear.

"I pick Carl," Mary added. It was another natural pairing.

It was like they were at a Sadie Hawkin's dance and, just as she had when she was younger, Colleen hesitated. She wanted Willy, but felt quite uncomfortable about saying so. What if he didn't want her to pick him? It was like at the beginning of the session and she was unsure of where to sit. But, this was much, much worse. Virginia sensed her uncertainty and spoke up, "I want Mason." Virginia didn't really mind which one she got. She just knew that Colleen would want William. She saw the attraction in her eyes as Colleen was using her mouth on him. So, she picked Mason.

Mason was surprised to be picked by Virginia. He considered her to be the most attractive girl in the group. She certainly had the largest breasts. But, he was terribly ambivalent about doing this. To put it bluntly, he wasn't so sure he really wanted to do it. He knew he should. It was only right if a girl is willing to do that for you that you return the favor. But, it sounded so gross to him. He hadn't even really indulged in the sniffing of the panties, other than the doctor's. Hers did smell nice. But, he had heard about how fishy girls could smell down there, and the thought of actually sticking his lips or tongue on it? Well, it really didn't appeal to him.

"Alright girls, each of you get down on the floor, on your fannies, leaning back on your elbows, legs wide open, just like you're visiting your gynecologist."

Colleen thought, 'Could she make this any harder?' She hesitated as the other three girls began to sit down.

"Colleen, what's the matter?"

She didn't want to say.

"Colleen, just say what is on your mind. Don't censor yourself."

Therapy can at times be so difficult, but she knew that she should open up like the others had done before her. "Doctor, to be honest, I really hate visiting my gynecologist. What girl wants to spread her legs open for a guy to inspect her vagina? I mean, really. And, one time he even brought in some medical students! It was terrible."