Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Lowenstein was so pleased at how her group exercises continued to bring forth past traumatic memories that they could work through in the process of the group. "I imagine it was, Colleen. I imagine it was, which is in fact why this will be so helpful to you. You must face your fears, confront them, and they will eventually extinguish through repeated exposure. So, chop, chop, and present your lovely feminine flower to William."

They were all really quite embarrassed about this. The position was terribly revealing, even perhaps a little obscene. After all, at least the gynecologist isn't naked as well, nor is he planning on kissing or licking you down there. But, they did as they were told. They had appreciated the benefit of the prior exercises. The fact that this was so difficult probably meant that it would be even more beneficial. Personal growth is never easy. They got down on the floor and into position. Colleen was still quite reluctant, but she didn't want William to think it was because of him.

"Alright then, okay. Boys, I want you to get down on your knees, in between the legs of your partner." Most of the boys didn't need any encouragement for their role in this exercise.

When they were in position, Dr. Lowenstein instructed. "Excellent, now I want you to first just explore her sweetness with your fingers. Get to know it, see how it feels, how warm and soft it is."

The boys took to this task with considerable pleasure, even Mason, as it was just his fingers. They were all very curious, and they appreciated that they would not be asked to stimulate her right away.

As the boys were exploring the girls' vaginas, Dr. Lowenstein walked up and down, observing, guiding, and instructing. "Oh Carl, I think you were very lucky to be picked by Mary. Look what a prominent and pretty clitoris she has." Mary covered her face with her hands. It was difficult enough when the boys were standing a few feet from them, now he had his eyes just inches away, and feeling all around, while Dr. Lowenstein points out her big clitoris.

"And Virginia, why don't you spread open your lips a bit for Mason so that he can see your clitoris. In fact, yes, all the girls, open yourselves up for the boys so that they can have a good look inside."

'Yes,' Colleen thought, 'she apparently can make it harder.' With considerable mortification, Colleen reached down between her legs and opened up her vagina. This did seem like a really obscene thing to do. It was well beyond spreading her legs. She was actually spreading her cunnie lips to let a boy see inside?! This was something a whore or a porno actress might do, but not a good girl. Yet, here she was, spreading herself open. It wasn't that she disliked William or anything. On the contrary, it was just that it seemed like such a raunchy, obscene, thing to do. But, perhaps if she just keeps telling herself that this is therapy, this is therapy, this is therapy, she will get through it. It did at least help that she could see that the other three girls were doing it. The support of the group continued to help her move forward.

Virginia though did soon see one particular benefit. With the boys sitting on their knees in between their legs, the girls had a nice view of their penises as well, which, with the exception of Carl, were all rather limp and curled up. They really didn't look terribly sexy right now. In fact, they were quite silly looking, like little worms. Actually, Mason's looked like a pig in a blanket appetizer, all tucked away in his blanket of soft dough. She stifled a giggle as she doubted that it would help his self-esteem if she commented on the likeness of his penis to a bite-sized snack.

But, as she opened up her vagina to him, she could see the little piggie beginning to poke out his head. Apparently his pee-pee wanted to get a good peek as well. She asked him, or more accurately, Mason, "Do you like seeing what it looks like inside?"

Mason did indeed. It was so wet, so red, so aroused. "That's your clitoris, isn't it, right there," he replied, pointing at it but diplomatically not attempting to touch it.

"Yes it is," she softly replied, touched by his innocent curiosity. It was clear that he hadn't ever seen one before or, at least, certainly not one in real life. "I like to rub and caress it when I." She couldn't finish the sentence. It was understandably difficult to admit to masturbating, and particularly to a boy.

Mason's eyes widened further. She masturbated? Well, of course she did. He figured most girls do probably, at least every once in awhile. But, Virginia was so pretty and everything, and with such big tits. She could probably be with any guy she wanted. Why would she need to masturbate? But, more to the point, she was telling him how she did it as she spread open her pussy for him. He could feel his dick stirring with arousal.

And, Virginia smiled as she could see his literally rising interest. There was really something quite appealing about turning on a boy, and it was particularly appealing to actually watch it happen, moment by moment. Slowly but surely his penis began to swell and grow. At first just thickening, and then beginning to reach out, to lengthen, to grow up from its curled, infantile position into an adolescent, poking out from his body like a little boy's woodie, but then, extending even further, slowly rising up so that it was standing up tall and proud, like a manly man, a powerful, strong man standing proudly and forcefully, showing you his power. She could feel a drop of her arousal leak from her opened slit and drip down, down even to her exposed anus.

Mason saw the drop as well, and it didn't disgust him. On the contrary, it made him even more excited to realize how excited she was. He asked, deferentially. "Can I touch it?"

"Yes," she whispered back, "I would like that. I want you to touch it."

Mason grinned broadly as he reached over again, this time to carefully, tentatively, touch her clitoris. "Oh man," he whispered at the contact, as did Virginia whisper as well, "Mason."

He was surprised at how hard it felt, as she otherwise looked so soft. It was this little hard nub, poking up through the wet, squishy folds, which he quickly began to explore as well, his fingers wandering around, this time with more feeling; touching, exploring of her softness, her warmth, her hot wetness.

Virginia half-closed her eyes and moaned. Mason was not particularly skilled at using his fingers, but it was nevertheless the first time that any boy had used his fingers on her, and this fact alone felt so exciting, so sexy, so arousing. She opened herself up wider and thrust her pelvis out, encouraging him to do more.

"Can I lick it?" Dr. Lowenstein hadn't yet instructed them to go this far, but he wasn't about to wait any longer. It no longer seemed so gross. His cock was straining to get to it. He wanted to be as close, as intimate, as possible with her cunnie. "I'd like to kiss it, if that's okay."

"Yes, yes," she replied. "I'd like you to do that." She fell back onto the floor and spread her legs further, although still holding herself open for him.

Mason leaned down and sniffed. He was surprised. She didn't smell bad at all. It was a sort of musky smell. It was a primitive smell, but he was about to do something quite primitive, quite basic, even animalistic. He stuck out his tongue and gave her clit a wet, firm lick.

"Mason," she groaned, and pushed her cunnie into his mouth.

Mason didn't resist. On the contrary, he dove right in and began to lick and lap all over her cunt, now exploring her folds, her flaps, her valley, her ridges, with his tongue rather than with his finger, although soon bringing his finger as well into the effort, screwing it up into her hole as he worked her clit with his tongue.

Virginia let go of her cunt lips and spread her hands out beside her, coming into contact with the hands of Colleen, who was likewise giving herself over to William. They clutched each other's hands as the boys dove into their pussies.

It had been more difficult for Colleen. She had been worried in particular that he might find her cunnie, particularly the inside, to be unappealing, if not disgusting. She didn't feel especially sexy to be opening up her lips for him. The doctor had in fact asked her to do that for the medical students, and that had made it even more terribly embarrassing. One of them even seemed to snicker.

William, though, did not snicker. On the contrary, he said, "Colleen, it's so pretty."

She certainly hadn't been expecting that. She asked meekly, her eyes through the lens of her spectacles expressing her ambivalence, her doubt, her insecurity. "Is it really?"

"Really, honest," he replied.

"You're just saying that, William, cause you feel you have to."

"Colleen, look, look at me." Like Mason, his penis was speaking for him. His erection was quickly returning, demonstrating quite concretely that he really, really, did think she was quite pretty indeed.

Colleen smiled as she saw his stiffness returning. "I think he's real pretty too, Willy."

William blushed. It was nice of her to say that, although no boy thinks of his cock as being pretty.

Colleen quickly appreciated the error of her remark. "No, I mean, he's real manly looking, so big and strong."

William appreciated this description much better.

Colleen added, her eyes fluttering behind her glasses, "I did really like it when he squirted all over me."

Willy's cock swelled even further.

"But," she teased, beginning to feel more relaxed, despite the fact that she was still holding open her cunnie lips, "You did make me all wet and everything."

William smiled and retorted, "You look to me kind of wet down there now as well."

"Willy!" she scolded, her face turning away and flushing with embarrassment, as he leaned down to plant a firm kiss on her clit. "William," she gasped as she felt his lips kiss and snuggle her clit.

It wasn't long until all four girls were lying back on the floor, their legs spread open, their eyes glazed over as they gave themselves over to the pleasuring by the boys. They were no longer holding themselves open with their hands as they wanted to simply lie back and enjoy their first experience of being loved in that most intimate and personal way.

They did though reach out with their hands to each other, holding onto each other's hands, gripping, squeezing, and clutching each other's hands as their lust and passion mounted.

Dr. Lowenstein moved up and down the row of young couplings, continuing to encourage and instruct. The girls had largely abandoned their role as instructors and Dr. Lowenstein did feel the need on occasion to provide some guidance. She did not, though, need to provide verbal encouragement, as the boys were soon fully and enthusiastically engaged. She relied instead on providing a more physical gesture of support, placing her hand on a boy's bottom, caressing its soft, adolescent curves, perhaps even running a finger up and down one of the cracks. She really enjoyed the feel of a young man's bottom: so firm, so youthful, so innocent, yet so naughty.

She even reached underneath, between their legs, to cup their balls, enjoying how each of them had such distinctive testicles. Carl's were rather large. Jason's were perhaps the smallest. Mason's were pulled up tight against him. The boys did squirm a bit while she was playing with them. She was reminded of when she would stroke and pet her puppy as he was eating his breakfast. He would normally squirm around as she petted him, but not when he was eating. He was so invested in gorging himself on his Kibbles that he kept his face deep down into his bowl, albeit still wiggling and wagging his tail as she vigorously petted and scratched his back.

The boys clearly liked it when she grasped hold of their erections. She enjoyed doing this the most, their bottoms all upraised, gripping and stroking their young stiff woodies. Their youthful stiff cocks were as appealing as their firm young buttocks. So stout, so strong, so aroused. It did probably help that she was herself single and without any other source for cock, and so she took full advantage of the situation, as much as she felt was appropriate within the confines of her professional responsibility as the group therapist. Who wouldn't when she has available to her four young woodies, waving beneath their healthy bodies as their faces were buried in the sweet pussies of their partner, fully willing to have their dicks handled, caressed, and stroked as they were lost in the pleasure, for the first time, of licking a girl's cunt.

Dr. Lowenstein even went a bit farther with William. He was such a cute boy. She just couldn't resist. As his face was deeply buried in Colleen's cunnie, she actually opened up his perky little bottom cheeks with her hands, opening to view his puckered anus. She was not herself into anal sex. She had not explored any such activity so far with any of her patients, or had done so previously with any of her earlier boyfriends. It had never really interested her.

But, it was in the context of the group that new paths could be pursued, new roads crossed, and the little brown bum hole was a tunnel that she was curious to enter, at least briefly.

She stuck her index finger in her mouth, got it thoroughly moistened, spread his bum with her left hand, and then lightly placed the tip of her wetted finger on the wrinkled entrance to his butt.

She felt his anus twitch with the feel of her finger tip lightly touching him in such a very personal, intimate spot. She questioned what she was doing. She was clearly ambivalent about this. After all, this was where the young man performed one of the more disgusting, gross things a person does. She was quite ambivalent, yet she began to caress the soft wrinkles and ridges of his anus, finding the little puckered hole to be so cute, so forbidden. Her mentor had always said to trust her instincts during a therapy session, to let her unconscious emerge, as it may contain insights that her conscious mind would not accept.

She forced her finger down into the young man's tight brown hole, forcing the tip of her finger past the tightly clenched sphincter.

William briefly paused in his gobbling of Colleen's cunnie, raising his head up in shock and discomfort as the doctor's finger was stuck up his butt. He didn't really need her to perform a rectal exam and he started to look back at the doctor, to register his surprise, his dismay, but Colleen was comparably frustrated at the sudden interruption of her pleasuring. She reached out, grasped his head, and pulled it back down to her cunnie. "Don't stop, Willy," she pleaded. "I'm so close."

Dr. Lowenstein smiled at the boy's dilemma, caught by two ladies at both ends. His butt now squirming and twitching in protest at the unpleasant intrusion, which was at least mollified to some extent by the pleasure in providing so much pleasure to Colleen. She did at least compensate for the finger up his rear by using her other hand to fondle and stroke his cock.

William was thoroughly confused. His face was becoming soaked by Colleen's juices but he was enjoying so much the feel of her hot writhing cunt on his lips, his tongue, even his nose. And, behind him, his behind was being probed by a thick finger while his cock was being so lovingly stroked by the doctor's therapeutic hand.

"I think I'm going to do it, Willy," Colleen gasped.

But before she could Virginia gasped, "Doctor, doctor, can I have Mason put it in me? I want him to do it. I want him so much to do it! Please?"

Mary spoke up as well. "Oh yes, Dr. Lowenstein, please, couldn't we please have the boys do that?"

Dr. Lowenstein was frankly surprised. She had not expected this. This was much more progress than she had imagined, than she had hoped.

Colleen was gasping in frustration, as William had stopped his licking with the sudden, surprising requests of Virginia and Mary. All four girls were in fact on the verge of their orgasms, and although Tracie was unsure whether she really would want to go all the way, she had to admit, as her glazed eyes gazed at Jason's towering cock, it would be nice, to say the least, to be finished off with that big, hard thing. She sat back up and took hold of it with her hand.

Virginia reiterated her request. "Can we please, doctor, can we?"

The doctor did not in principle object to the proposal. And, the fact that it came from the group rather than herself was a positive sign of therapeutic progress. The group had truly bonded and were moving together, moving forward, as one. Perhaps they were indeed ready for this quite important step in sexual growth. But, she did have one concern.

"Is this something all of you want to do?" The boys quickly raised their hands. "I can see that you boys are all saluting the proposal, quite literally." They smiled sheepishly, their cocks yearning for the opportunity.

The girls though were equally enthusiastic. "Oh yes, yes!" "Ever so much!" Mary even pressed the point. "Let's have them do it from behind!" She may have the most prominent clitoris, but she considered her bottom to be her best feature, and she wanted it to be prominently displayed.

The girls followed Mary's lead. They were now a group, a team, and, in unison, they turned over onto their knees, bowed their heads down to the floor, and raised their bottoms up for the boys.

It was such an enticing sight. Four delectably feminine fannies, all sticking up in the air, their white derrieres seeming to glisten in the light. No boy could resist these charms. They were in fact dumbstruck. Carl in particular was thrilled. He knew himself to be a butt man, and he would have to agree that Mary had a fantastic bum. It was so round, so perky, so firm, so adorable.

From his position, still kneeling before her, he could even see her puckered little rosebud, which seemed to be winking at him down in her deep brown valley. And, beneath that, was the more shallow pink valley, sparkling with feminine dew, waiting to be plowed. He moved into position, holding onto his cock to get a proper aim.

"Alright then, boys, get yourselves up there." They were already doing so. The doctor had clearly lost some control of her group, but the group's growing cohesion warranted her support and even embracement. She helped the boys position themselves. William in particular had some difficulty. He got confused by the fact that Colleen's cunnie was now upside down and he was aiming his cock a bit too high, or low, depending on your perspective. The girls helped as well, reaching back between their legs to help the boys get the heads of their cocks locked, the cunnies loaded.

When everyone appeared to be ready the girls again held hands, looked back at their partners, and smiled encouragingly. "Give us your best shot," Mary said encouragingly.

The boys all lunged forward together.

"Too big! It's too big, Dr. Lowenstein!" squealed Colleen.

William immediately stopped, not wanting to hurt her, but, in all honesty, there was a part of him that swelled in pride, both figuratively and physically. He had never thought of himself as being big, let alone too big.

"Oh yes," gasped Mary, "Please, not too fast."

None of the boys got in full right away. The girls were incredibly tight and the boys were a bit clumsy in their thrusting.

"Yes, now boys, do take your time. Your penises are really very large for these girls."

All of the boys now felt quite manly.

They would push forward a bit, make some progress, then pull back halfway, and then push again. Each time slowly getting in further and further.

This slow but sure effort was itself terribly stimulating for the girls, as well as for the boys. They both could feel, from their own unique perspectives, the tight, wet holes slowly yielding, slowly opening up, to the repeatedly plunging truncheons.