Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a degree of stimulation never experienced before by any of the boys. The girls' cunnie holes were so much more intense than a hand and even really a mouth. It was like every nerve of their cocks was being sparked at once, lit afire by the tight, hot, wet soft flesh.

The room was filled with the slurping and slushing sounds of four cocks sliding in and out of four tight young wet cunts, along with the gasps and groans of the girls, each of them moving her hips, clutching and squeezing the hand of a girl next to her, as she ground her hips back at her boy, encouraging him to push harder, to go deeper.

The scent of their sex was rising up to the nostrils of the boys, which flared at the bestial aroma and the sight of the girls' bottoms twisting, squirming, and pumping, their cocks slowly disappearing into the soft crevices of the girls' cunnies. The boys knew that they would not, could not, last long. It would be their second orgasms within just a half hour but the sensations, visually and physically, were just too intense.

Dr. Lowenstein reached down to her own cunt. She couldn't help herself. She was standing behind the couples, and so in her privacy she could play with herself as she watched the boys fuck the girls from behind. As she roughly ground her fingers into her clit, she suggested breathlessly, "Reach underneath, boys, clutch their clits with your fingers, grind their clits as you plunge your big hard manly cocks into their tight little sweet cunnies."

The boys did as the therapist instructed and, fortunately for them, the girls were not going to last much longer either. Each of them had already been so very close, and with the feel of her boy's finger on her clit, each suddenly jerked and twitched with her orgasm.

The room was filled with the sound of their squeals of orgasmic release. "Oh my, oh my, oh my," gasped Colleen. "Mason, Mason, Mason," squealed Virginia. "Harder, harder, harder," shrilled Mary, as she sharply plunged her butt down on Carl's cock, embedding him up all the way inside as the rapturous spasms swept through her body.

And, as the boys witnessed four girls all cumming together, their frenzied bodies jerking on their cocks, their cunts gripping their stiff dicks even harder, their juices spilling onto their own thighs, the boys' climaxes surged as well. "I'm coming," gasped William.

"On my bottom, on my bottom, on my bottom," squealed Colleen. She wanted to feel his hot wet spray on her once again, as she was herself swept away by her spasmodic orgasmic waves.

William did as she requested, pulling out just in time to release another series of eruptions and shots onto Colleen's pretty white derriere, which quickly became sprinkled and streaked with his milky white cream.

"Me too, me too," yelped Mary, which was all to the delight of Carl. He wanted nothing better than to blast his load onto this so beautifully round white fanny. As he pulled out he took careful aim, painting her precious tush like an artist, being sure to get at least some of it down into her crack and even right on her puckered red anus, which twitched with the watering, seeming to be trying to suck some of his gism inside.

"Inside me, please, let it come inside," gasped Virginia. She wanted to feel what it was like to have a boy squirt inside her, to feel his cock jerking and gushing in her hot, tight, spasmodically twitching cunt, and Mason did not disappoint. He fell down onto her back as his dick exploded inside, spurting wad after wad deep inside her. She grasped his hands and brought them around her, to hold him tightly to her so that he could grasp firmly each of her large, soft breasts as he gushed his load into her cunt.

Dr. Lowenstein herself dropped to her knees as her own orgasm swept through her, the sight of these young couples cumming before her as she worked hard on her clit. She gasped for air as her rapture swept over her, her eyes glazing as she heard Tracie exclaim, "Pull out, pull out, not inside me!"

Jason did as she requested, being equally happy to cum on her bottom, but Tracie fooled him, or at least surprised him, for as soon as he pulled out she quickly rolled over, pulled him to her, and grasped his cock as he was shooting his load. She directed his spray to wash her entire body, to squirt his hot wet sticky stuff on her cunnie, her tummy, her brassiere, and then last, and certainly not least, the last few spurts on her face, her mouth open to receive his salty gruel.

Dr. Lowenstein watched in dizzy pleasure as her own body was engulfed by the waves of her climax, watching Jason shoot his final wads of cum on Tracie's face. It was again fortunate that Tracie wore glasses, as one gob splatted on her lens, albeit most of it she caught within her mouth, her tongue sticking out, straining for and catching his juice like a baby bird being fed by her father.

Dr. Lowenstein was very pleased with this first session. The group had really cum together very well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! Do provide feedback and suggestions, and a vote, if you wish. Encouragement is really very helpful!