Dr Mabuse SOI: Harry & Faith

Story Info
Siblings find each other during WWII.
5.8k words
4.52
80.5k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my first year of college when Pearl Harbor was attacked. By the end of the following summer, I was drafted. My name is Harry is this is my story. I grew up in the south suburbs of Minneapolis with my younger sister and parents. I was still living at home when I was in college and going to boot camp was the first time that I had been away from my hometown. Boot camp was tough but I did enjoy being in a warmer climate during wintertime than being in Minnesota. Boot camp had ended and I was waiting for my next assignment when my staff sergeant called me into his office. He handed me a telegram and told me that I had granted two weeks leave.

My mother had unexpectedly died and I was to come home for the funeral. Being granted leave for any reason was unheard of during wartime but I assumed my father's cousin who was influential in Minnesota politics pulled a string for us. That afternoon I was on the first train back to Minneapolis.

The train pulled into our union station almost 48 hours later. I was tired from the journey and sad from the journey's purpose. I was walking off the platform with my duffel bag when I saw my father waving to me. I waved back to him and to my sister who were waiting for me. I now remembered why my sister, Faith, reminded me of Carole Lombard. Faith has tall, thin, fair skin, pale blue eyes, natural blond hair that slightly curled at her shoulders, and wore almost no makeup except for lipstick. I dropped my duffel bag as Faith hugged me. My father, Frank, shook my hand in his usual stoic manner and welcomed me home. It was nice to be home after months of being with only the guys and the sparse military living.

"I'm so glad that you were able to come home" smiled Faith, "We really missed you. Mom and I were so happy to get a letter from you and see how you were doing."

"Glad to have you home, son." said my father, "I am glad the service let you come home for the funeral."

I could see that my father had pulled some strings in his slight smile. I asked, "What happened to Mom? She seemed to be in good health when I left."

Frank said sadly, "She seemed to be in good health, never complained about feeling bad, wasn't sick, although she worried about you. Sunday afternoon, I found her on the kitchen floor. Doctor said it was her heart that stopped"

Faith and I were quiet as my father drove us home. Faith occasional had to wipe a tear away. As my father talked, I began to realize how their lives had changed since I had been away. Food, cigarettes, tires and gasoline were being rationed and what I used to take for granted was now scarce. On the bright side, my father took a new job at the local defense plant and was making better money than he ever had during the depression. My sister had graduated high school and was debating whether to go to college or make the good money at the plant. Our car pulled into the asphalt driveway of our white frame house. I thought how nice it was to be home again as I carried my duffle to my old room. It had been a long couple of days and I immediately fell asleep in my old bed.

I woke up the next morning, dressed in my uniform, and joined my father and sister. We drove to the funeral home. I got to spend some time thinking about my mother as I sat next to her casket. The funeral home had done a very good job and she looked happy surrounded by baskets of flowers. Soon our friends and relatives arrived and most of the conversations were about how sorry they were and catching up with each other's lives. I lost count of talking about how military life was treating me. After a few hours, our pastor came in for a small speech and then we walked to the churchyard nearby where my mother was buried. It was sad for us and I could see that it was real hard on my sister. I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked back to where our car was parked. It was a very long and silent ride back home.

We drove home and my uncle and his wife were already there waiting for us. They were going to fix dinner for us so that we could relax the rest of the day. My father went into the living room and propped open the lid of the console radio. The radio buzzed softly after being turned on and after Frank adjusted the station dial to his favorite program, he sat in his easy chair. Faith had changed into a blouse and slacks. She was going to help in the kitchen but our aunt told her to relax and wait for dinner. I could see that she didn't know what to do and I was getting bored just standing around too.

"You want to throw the baseball around like we used to?" I asked

"I'd love to play catch" smiled Faith, "Wait here and I'll get the ball and gloves!"

I watched as she went up the stairs. She really did look like Lombard, especially in those slacks. She threw my glove down the stairway which I caught and then I followed her into the backyard. It was like old times as we threw the baseball back and forth. I could see that the day's events were fading from her mind as she began to smile and talk. Playing catch was good for me also. It seemed like the ball passed between our hands for hours when our aunt yelled out the back door and told us it was dinner time. The family sat down for a chicken dinner and later my father thanked our aunt for using her sugar and coffee rations when dessert was served. It was starting to get late when our relatives left and the three of us went to bed. It had been a long day but as I was falling asleep, I was thinking how much fun I had tossing the ball with Faith.

The next day was Sunday and the day our family always went to church. Since my father worked long evening hours, we went to the noon meeting and we did get to sleep in late. I awoke around eleven, cleaned up and dressed in my dress uniform. As I walked down the stairway, I could smell the coffee and baked biscuits coming from the kitchen. My father was already dressed in his suit eating at the table. Faith had made the breakfast and was already dressed for church. She was beautiful as ever with a floral dress with white dress shoes to match. She and I sat with my father and ate a quick breakfast. I helped Faith clean up and we left for church. In church, Faith sat between me and my father. I was distracted by the perfume she had on and all during the church service thought how nice she smelled.

After service, we chatted for an hour with the other church members then went home. At home, we snacked on yesterday's leftovers and talked. Soon my father was getting ready for work and he came into the kitchen to wish us a good evening. After he left, Faith and I sat on the swing on the front porch. We chatted about what she was going to do after school and what the military was like. After about an hour, I went back into the living room and and turned on the radio. The NBC Red network was playing some local big band music from the local affiliate. I turned up the sound to where we could hear it on the porch. Then I went to the fridge and grabbed two cold Grain Belt beer bottles. I sat back on the swing with Faith and handed her one.

"Like old times" Faith grinned, "Still sneaking Dad's beer for us to drink."

"I think that I have better excuses now" I chuckled, "I know he still doesn't know you drink beer once in awhile. He will think that I drank them both and I don't think he will care. Dad has more respect for me since I'm in the service and thinks I'm a man now."

"I know" said my sister, "He says that a lot when you are not around. To me, you are still my brother who likes to be with me. I think of you as still a kid like me."

We just sat on the swing for awhile and enjoyed the music as the sun and our beer was going down. It had started to get dark when these sirens in the neighbor went off. I looked at my sister and yelled to her over the sirens, "What is this all about?"

Faith cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled to me, "It the air raid sirens and it's a blackout. We need to go inside!" I looked confused and I didn't understand what was going on and followed her inside.

Inside the sirens whined in the background but we could speak in a normal voice. "What is it all about?" I asked.

Faith started to laugh and said, "You really have been out of touch." Becoming more serious, she said, "This is civil defense stuff and when the sirens go off, we have to turn out all our lights or block the light from the windows or doors. We can be fined by the air wardens if we don't"

I looked out the windows and could see the lights turning off around the neighborhood. I said, "I don't think there is much chance of enemy bombers hitting Minnesota but I understand why. Well, lets do what we have too as I don't want Dad to be fined. Boy, he'd be mad about that."

Faith smiled at me and began to close the curtains in the house as I went through the house turning out any lights. We met back in the living room.The last light was the amber glow of our radio dial but the curtains blocked that from the outside. "Is it OK to play the radio during these blackouts?" Faith nodded her head yes and I switched the station as Glenn Miller was doing a live broadcast from New York at 7:30. It was strange being in a darken town. "Do these last long?"

Faith sighed, "Sometimes they last for hours. When the sirens sound again, we can turn the lights back on. I'm glad you are here with me. I get scared sometimes when we have blackouts and since Dad is at work and mom is gone... I don't know what I will do when I'm by myself?

By the faint light, I could see tears glistening on my sisters' cheek. I walked to her and after reassuringly hugging her, held her as she put her chin on my shoulder. I noticed the broadcast was starting and as the sound of Moonlight Serenade began to fill our living room, I started to dance with her. I held her close as we shuffled around our room and the smell of my sister's perfume filled my head. I was feeling good holding my sister close and noticing my cock starting to thicken. My hand began to stroke her blond hair as we moved around the room. For some reason and I really don't know why, my hand moved from her hair to the pull of her dress zipper. Slowly,I pulled the zipper down the back of her dress. My heart started to pound as I realized what I was doing and my sister never said anything or moved away. Faith held me close as the music played. My hand that unzipped her dress slid between her dress and her silk slip. I could felt the cool of her of her smooth silk slip and her body heat as my hand rested on her butt cheek. It seemed like hours passed while we held each other then Faith took her chin off my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes. Faith kissed me hard on my lips then putting the tip of her finger between her teeth, looked down at the bulge in my pants and smiled mischievously. She said, "Let's play upstairs."

I took Faith's hand and followed her up the stairs. It was very dark but some illumination came from moonlight through the windows upstairs. I had not thought to close those shades as long as the lights were out. We went into her room and I secured the shade and curtains then switched on a lamp. I turned to face Faith who was sliding her dress past her waist. I started to remove my clothing while watching my sister undress. Her dress was in a pile next to her shoes and she moved the straps of her slip off of each shoulder. It was strangely silent as we undressed in front of each other. Faith let her slip flow to the floor leaving her only in her panties. I was never so excited in my life. I had never seen a girl nude before not even a picture of one and my beautiful sister was one piece of clothing after from being completely naked with me. Her nipples which were light brown delicate and the size of quarters that harden to the size of dimes. I pulled down my skivvies and stood up with a hard on facing my sister. Faith looked amazed and then smiled as she slid off her panties.

We stood looking at each other's naked body not sure quite what to do next.I had not been with a girl before except kissing and I had heard a lot of sex talk at boot camp but only believed what the married guys had said. I wanted to break the ice and took the next step by hugging my sister. I could feel the excitement of her nipples in my chest and my cock pressed against her hip.

Faith looked at me and said, "I have never played with a guy before. I mean I have kissed guys. But I am not sure what to do but this is fun."

I whispered back, "I have only kissed girls too. I know what you mean."

My sister grinned and said, "Your peter sure is big. Are all guys like that?"

I smiled and said, "yes". After showering with 50 other men in boot camp, I knew that I was not that big, only average but is wasn't the time for details.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

"I want you to" I smiled. Faith began to touch around my cock as I gave her a kiss while feeling one of her breasts. She reached lower and cupped my balls in the palm of her hand and gently massaged them.

"Those feel funny" my sister giggled, "What should I do, what feels good?"

Getting more excited by the moment, I whispered "put your hand around my peter like you would hold on to a handle and slowly go up and down". I felt Faith grip her slender fingers around my cock and gently started to jack me off. I began to kiss down her neck and across her shoulders. I could feel her shiver as I kissed to her breasts and began to suck on those hard nipples.

"Ummm that feels so good Harry", moaned Faith, "I have never felt anything so good in my life. I love feeling your peter but what is that sticky stuff ooze coming out?"

I looked up from breasts and said, "That's called precum. That's normal when you excite a guy. That keeps it from getting rubbed raw and makes what you are doing feel much better."

Faith smiled, "Do I make you feel good? I like your peter when it's slippery."

I smiled back and said, "You make me feel that best I have ever felt." I continued sucking on her breasts and let my hand slide across her thigh.I lightly slide my hand up the inside of her thighs and across her light blonde pussy hair, and then placed the palm of my hand over her pussy. I held it there for awhile as I had never touched a woman there and enjoyed the new sensation. I could tell Faith enjoyed it also as she lightly moaned and began to stroke me faster. I moved my palm back and massaged my fingers through her pussy hair. I continued smoothing my fingers around her pussy and slowly slipped one finger between her pussy lips. I heard my sister gasp then let out a pleasurable sound. My finger felt hot and wet as I explored my sister's pussy, the first pussy I ever felt. I could feel her clit, slid further to feel her pussy hole, and then back to her clit softly rubbing her it.

My sister whispered, "Oh that's feels good. Keep touching me there."

"Let's lay on your bed" I directed, "It's easier than doing this standing up."

We untangled our holds on each other and I watched Faith lat flat on the bed with a wicked grin on her face. I sat on the side of the bed for a few minutes running my hands across her body then I laid on my side next to her. I returned my finger to her pussy as she spread her legs open. I arched up one leg where it was easier for Faith to feel my cock. She started jacking me again with one hand and feeling my balls with the other. I began to tongue and suck her left breast while massaging her clit. I placed my thumb on her clit and began to explore her pussy hole with my index finger. I could feel it slide in so far. It was hot and softly gripped my finger tip. Her cherry kept me from going further but I moved my finger in and out as much as I could. Faith began to moan more breathe deeper, yelled out, stiffened and then relaxed.

"Are you OK?" I asked as I thought I had hurt her.

"Oh I feel great!" my sister sighed, "That was the greatest feeling I have ever had in my life. I want to feel it some more! Do guys feel that good when they have an orgasm?"

I smiled, "Yes, it is the best feeling ever. When I shoot my jizz out of my peter, it feels so good like my head is on fire with pleasure. There is nothing quite like it."

"How do you feel now?" asked Faith, "Am I making you feel good. Good like how I felt?"

"What you are doing feels real good." I smiled, "Guys are kind of different from girls when we have an orgasm. I will be shooting soon."

"I want to do it." grinned Faith

"Do what?" I asked

"Go all the way, you know real sex." she grinned, "Stick your peter in me."

"That would make me so happy." I smiled, "Let me lay on top of you and get between your legs. It may hurt a little when I first go in but then it will feel real good."

"You sure that big thing is going to fit?" she asked.

"It is a little tight at first, but it will" I smiled reassuringly.

I rolled on top of my sister and could feel her heavy breathing as her breasts pressed hard on my chest. I moved my cock along her clit and along the sides of her pussy lips. After I felt that I was slippery enough, I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her opening. My heart was pounding as I was about to experience my first fuck and with my sister. Faith let out a pleasurable moan and spread her legs farther. I pushed in slowly as Faith was very tight and held it when I felt her cherry against my cock head.

I looked into my sister's eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"

She smiled and nodded yes. I began to move back and forth in short slow strokes, each time pushing harder against her cherry, and finally I pushed through. Faith let out a gasp and grimaced in some pain. Her pussy muscles tighten around my cock and I waited for the brief pain to subside. Then I began to push further until the length of my cock was in her pussy. I thought I heard Faith gasp "Oh" something but I was too immersed in enjoying my own good feelings. Then I begin to pump my cock in and out of my sister's pussy and Faith began to moan in pleasure as I began to pump faster. Faith was now screaming and I was moaning when I pumped my hot jizz into her. I would have liked to have lasted longer but I was too excited to hold back. We lay on each other, panting out of breath, sweat pouring off our backs, and our heads filled with pleasure. My cock was starting to slip out and I rolled over on my back next to my sister.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling I asked, "Did you like it? Was I OK?"

Faith smiled, "That was so good Harry. I wish we had been doing this a few years back! I can't describe how good I feel."

I joked, "If we were doing this a few years back, mom and dad would have caught for sure. Then we would have been in big trouble."

"Don't I know" laughed Faith, "Well, I want more so we will have to sneak around dad, that is if you want too."

"Oh yes" I smiled, "You have made me very happy"

"Look Harry" ask my sister, "I have to clean up and your stuff is getting on the bed sheets. I think the blackout is over." Faith giggled, "I was too busy to hear the sirens again. Go take a look and see if any neighbor's lights are on and then turn some on for dad. He gets mad coming in at 3 in the morning and the porch light isn't on."

"OK" I said and stood next to the side of the bed. I extended a hand and helped my sister up. She propped the sheet between her legs as she walked to the bathroom and I headed down the stairs. Peeking out the front window shade, I could see some lights on in the neighborhood. I turned on the front and back porch lights and walked into the kitchen. I turned on the light over the sink and began to run water until it was warm. I took a clean towel from the drawer and after soaking it in warm water, wiped off my body. I took the towel with me as I went back upstairs. Faith was still in the bathroom with the water running. I went into my room, throw the towel under my bed and laid down to wait until Faith was done in the bathroom. The next thing I knew the sun was shining through my bedroom window and my sister was shaking my shoulder.

12